๐˜ผ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ~ โ€ข...

By Megu_miii

"๐™”/๐™‰, ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ...๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง" ... --> In which Y/N L/N, a member of what us... More

~ โ€ข Author's Note โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 1: Notice โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 2 : Questions โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Author's Note Pt. 2 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 3 : Family โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 4 : First Years โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Author's Note Pt. 3 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 5 : Roppongi? โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 6 : Bonding โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Authors Note Pt. 4 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Update! โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 7 : Cherishable โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 8 : Cursed Womb โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 9 : Cursed Womb Pt. 2โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข โ—‡ JUJU STROLL : 1 โ—‡ โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 10 : Choices โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 11 : Cursed โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 12 : Life or Death โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข โ—‡ JUJU STROLL : 2 โ—‡ โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 13 : Unfortunate โ€ข ~
๐ŸŽƒJUJU STROLL : HALLOWEEN EDITION ๐ŸŽƒ
~ โ€ข Chapter 14 : Strength โ€ข ~
Regarding my Absence.
~ โ€ข Chapter 15 : Goodwill Training โ€ข ~
โ—‡ Thanks, Y/N... (One-Shot) โ—‡
~ โ€ข Chapter 16 : Closer โ€ข ~
A/N Note
~ โ€ข Chapter 17 : Closer (Pt. 2) โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 18 : Connections โ€ข ~
โ™ก JUJU STROLL: VALENTINE'S DAY โ™ก
~ โ€ข Chapter 19 : The Start of Goodwill โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 20 : Group Battle 0 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 21 : Group Battle 1 โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 22 : Group Battle 2 โ€ข ~
โ—‡ JUJU STROLL : APRIL FOOLS โ—‡
~ โ€ข Chapter 23 : Together โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 24 : Perseverance โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 26 : Return โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข โ—‡ JUJU STROLL : 3 โ—‡ โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 27 : Off Day โ€ข ~
โ—‡ WARNING โ—‡
~ โ€ข Chapter 28 : (Down)Fall โ€ข ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 29 : Tragedy โ€ข ~
~ HAPPY NEW YEARS ! ~
~ โ€ข Chapter 30 : Risks โ€ข ~

~ โ€ข Chapter 25 : Healing โ€ข ~

967 33 14
By Megu_miii

If I'm being honest...his comfort is something I want forever.

At this point, I've made up my mind about him, I want to be around him...forever.

There is no if, ands, or buts about my decision, I've fallen for this boy, harder than I ever thought I would fall for someone.

As I was in his arms heading back to Tokyo Jujutsu Tech, he was whispering little words, but loud enough for me to hear.

To comfort me...

Like "Your going to be alright" and "Don't give up, stay strong".

All of this to prevent me from blacking out and possibly not waking up again.

In the end I did end up blacking out, but I didn't succumb to death, not yet at least.

This was my first fatal wound that could've killed me, luckily, it didn't. I'm extremely grateful for it, and grateful for everyone who helped me.

Jujutsu Tech looks like it's going to be my home for a while now, and I couldn't be happier about it.

To you, Megumi, Thank you...thank you for helping me, for being by my side, today is the day I will really get to tell you how I feel, i just can't keep these feelings bottled up, even if you don't feel the same, I understand, but getting these feelings across is better than not saying nothing.

I have nothing more to say, everyone, thank you...till death do us all part.

◇◇◇

"l/n...?"

"l/n, are you alive?"

"Hey, Y/N are you alright?"

Y/N slowly opened her eyes, her three classmates were surrounding her, trying to wake her up.

"Yay, shes alive!" Nobara and Yuji yelled out.

"Would you two be quite? Can't you see she's still waking up, she's probably tired still" Megumi looked at the two with an irritated face.

"No...it's okay" Y/N said, her voice raspy but audible.

"How ya feeling? Can we go shopping later if you feel fine?" Nobara asked with a glimmer in her eyes. She had a bandage or two on her face.

"She's still not fully healed, she should be able to move by tomorrow though, for sure" Gojo walked into the room addressing the situation to the students.

"Well that's good news..." Megumi said looking at Y/N.

"You guys don't have to worry about me too much, I'll be fine!" She said, smiling towards the four people in the room.

"Hurray!" Yuju yelled out as Nobara and Megumi attacked him for yelling once again.

Y/N laughed a bit, this was something she could definitely get used to. Everyone all together, something that she never wanted to see go away.

"Okay okay," Gojo clapped at his students, "we have to get going, Y/N needs to rest a bit more alrighty?" He said.

"Awww" Nobara and Yuji said in unison yet again.

"I wanted to stay a bit more with her..." Nobara said pouting.

"Yeah me too, no fair, right Fushiguro?" Yuji looked to the noirette, who looked up to the two.

"Uhm..." he stayed quiet but as soon as he was about to say something Gojo interrupted.

"We have plenty of time to see her later dont worry, bid goodbye to our precious L/N, we'll see her tomorrow!~" he said waving as he walked out the room.

Nobara and Yuji sighed in annoyance, "Well, we'll see you later L/N, get better quick yeah?" Nobara said with a smile.

Y/N looked at her and smiled back, "Yeah, I'll try my best, be careful out there, dont hurt yourselves more okay?"

The three laughed a bit, "Yeah yeah alright". Yuji and Nobara were the first to make it out the door as Megumi followed behind them.

"Uhm Megumi..." Y/N called out to the boy before he could walk out the room.

"Hm?"

"Can I...talk to you, for just a bit?" She said.

"Of course" he said walking back into the room, Y/N tried sitting up to be able to properly talk to him.

"Ow ow..." she said, Megumi helping her get up.

"Why are you doing this? You realize your hurting yourself more right, it's better if you just stayed lying down..." He said looking at the girl.

"Yeah but it's better that I sit up for this" she patted his hand signaling that she was fine and so he could let go.

"Fine, what's troubling you?" He said sitting down on one of the side chairs.

Y/N's face was beet red, she already had an idea about what she was to say, but now at the moment it was so much scarier.

"Uhm...so" she finally said, the silence was a patient one, Megumi being patient and waiting for the girl to respond.

"First, I just wanted to say thank you, for everything, and for helping me during the event. I should've been stronger and finished the battle instead of leaving you an Maki to deal with it...I'm sor-"

"Don't apologize, Y/N" Megumi cutting the girl off. "You did amazing for the first time in a team battle, and at that fighting and Unregistered Special Grade, it's a big feat to overcome and you did it like it was nothing, so please, praise yourself a little more, your not weak"

His eyes filled with shock and sincereness, he meant everything he was saying, he couldn't even describe how much of a big help she was during the battle.

"Uhm...yeah, sorry..." she rubbed the back of her neck.

"There you go apologizing again..." he said smiling a bit.

"It's a bad habit" Y/N said laughing a bit. "Back to what I was saying though...you have really helped me for the time I've been here and I'm grateful to have you here, have you as a friend..." she said stopping herself.

"Before I get onto what I'm going to say...do you believe in 'Love at First Sight', Megumi?"

He looked in confusion as to why she would ask him a question like that but didn't bother to ask. "I mean, I believe it can happen, everyone has different beliefs about it, but for the most part I would say yes" he said with his signature monotone expression.

"Oh well, good to know" Y/N smiled, the reddish tint she had on her cheeks only got brighter.

"Falling for someone at first sight is different, but sometimes you just cant help it...and that's how I feel-" she paused a bit, Megumi looking at the girl patiently waiting again.

"That's how I feel about you, I cant help but look at you and smile, you've helped with so much, and your kind and caring. You put others needs before yourself and I just cant help but fall for that..."

The boy was shocked, he was absolutely lost for words. He had a slight hint of red on his cheeks.

"If you dont feel the same it's fine I under-"

"No...I do, Y/N" he said looking at the girl.

Y/N felt her face go a deep crimson red, in all honesty she didn't think she'd get far when she thought of the confession. Not that she didn't think it would play out at all, but it was almost impossible to read Megumi's emotions, his mood, etc.

"You feel the same...?" She said looking at him again.

"Y-yeah...I can't really explain it, I've never been in love before but you, you made me feel like there's butterflies in my stomach everytime I see you. I can't help but think that your just absolutely gorgeous...I cant take my eyes off of you..." he said standing up.

"W-wow...Hah, I wasn't expecting that, but I mean I'm glad..."

"I'm glad you feel the same way as me...Megumi..." Y/N smiled, her face still as red as ever, if this girl couldnt get any more flustered.

Y/N sat up on the edge of the bed, trying to get up yet again.

"Hey..." Megumi rushed back by her said to help her.

"Help me stand up this time, please, Megumi?" She said looking at the boy.

His mind was definitely running laps by now. The way she said his name was like euphoria, it was so nice to hear it from her.

"Yeah, here" he grabbed the girl by her waist gently to help her up, once she stood up his hands didn't move. Y/N's hands on his shoulders for balance purposes.

"God your perfect...you know that right?" Megumi saying looking at the girls E/C orbs.

Y/N speechless yet again, so much was happening all at once. She was still processing the fact that he even felt the way he did for her.

"Hey, Megumi"

A voice from the doorway spoke as both Y/N and Megumi looked towards it.

"I thought I said you needed to let L/N rest, yet your still here? God you need to listen a little more kid" Gojo said looking at the two.

"N-no it's fine, I asked him if he could help me before he left, no worries sensei!" Y/N said with a smile.

"Ah okay then, your lucky this time Megumi-chan!" He said turning around.

"Oh, Y/N you should be released by tomorrow, just take it is for now kid, alright?" Turning his head to the side slighty, Gojo pointed to Y/N.

"Oh, yeah, thank you!" She said.

Gojo finally walked out the room, the two were finally left alone again.

"Well, I guess I should be going, yeah?" Megumi said seeming a bit sad.

"Mhm, go ahead, I'll see you tomorrow" Y/N said taking her hands off of his shoulders.

Megumi moved one of his hands to Y/N's chin, him gently kissing her forehead, bidding goodbye to her until the next day.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled, taking his hands off of her chin and waist walking towards the door.

Y/N grabbed a water of the counter before going back to laying down on her bed. Megumi stopping before he could make it fully out the door.

"Get some rest...i love you..." he said, looking back at the girl who's eyes lightened by his words.

"I-I love you too...Megumi" she did her signature awkward smile towards the boy who only scoffed a bit by the girls reaction.

Y/N finally lied down, Megumi closing the door to the room. Pure silence.

Her heart beat was enough to fill the whole run up with noise though.

It happened.

It finally happened.

She was his and he was hers.

That's all Y/N could think about the entire time she was lying down.

Those sweet words he said to her before leaving, replaying in her head over and over again.

"...I love you..."

"Yeah...I love you too, Megumi..." she said thinking to herself before closing her eyes and dozing off thinking about the boy who's all hers to share her love with.

.

.

.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Extra! :

Megumi closed the door to Y/N's room only to be met with Gojo towering over him, Megumi slighty jumping in suprise.

"So, what's up with you and Y/N now?~" he asked smirking at the noirette.

"..."

"How much...did you hear?" He asked.

"Everything" Gojo said with 0 hesitation.

"God your nosy, get out of my business and don't speak of anything, got it?" Megumi said walking away from Gojo annoyed by his Teacher.

"Haha, that's not a guarantee my lovely studen-"

"Shut up..."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

SUPER LONG, BUT I HOPE
YOU ENJOY IT!

Definitely had butterflies in
my stomach making this 🤭

Thank you for all the love and support
I hope you have a lovely day/night!

Lilly, out! ♡

||Word Count : 1966 [Including A/N note] ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 1.9K 18
โ ๐™๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜. โž โ› โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”๏ฝฅโช โ โซ ๏ฝฅโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โœ Requests: Closed Female Reader Male Reader Cover: A...
61.8K 3.1K 95
(๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š "๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™ก" ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šˆ...
194K 7.1K 11
"You're a mom of three?!" "What about it, Strawberry Vessel?" "You don't look a day over nineteen!" "That's kinda what immortality does to you, kid."...
74.6K 2.4K 21
Y/n is a new student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology who aims to earn a degree in electrical engineering. She recently moved to Japan from a sma...