Timekeepers Sidekick (OLD)

By SugarLime83

Timekeeper hops into another Reality. Awaiting her was a powerful cookie. More

The Vanilla Kingdom.
To The Timelines!
The Clockbot War.
The Cookies Of Maddness.
Hollyberry Kingdom Disaster.
Sweet N Spicy Victory!
Grief And Sorrow.
Spiders And Threads!
Kingdom Lockdowns And Kingdom Madness.
The Dark Cacao Kingdom Nightmare.
The Dragon God.
Battle Of A Lifetime.
The Rise And Fall Of The Hollyberry Warrior.
The Darkness Resolves.
The End Of The Time God.

Writers Note! <3

59 1 0
By SugarLime83

Thank you all so much for your support!!!! I'm so happy with how this turned out and this was actually my first real fanfic I've ever made and completed! This silly idea turned into a passion project and I'm so happy it did! More fanfics will be coming soon thank you so much!!
With all the love in my soul thank you for reading timekeepers sidekick!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 67 3
One discovery, one mistake, one dangerous consequence. After centuries of peace, humanity is thrown back into the age of demons and it's up to the de...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
85.6K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
4.9K 584 61
[I also have a Spanish Version of this novel. Check on my profile] Have you ever wondered what would have happened if the four salvaged animatronics...