ARRANGED MARRIAGE ✅

By Mrswriterwomen

This is a story of a two pairs with two different personalities with some dark past gets together cause of th... More

1. ARGUMENT
2. AGREEMENT
3. New start
4. meeting your idol
5. panick attack
6. little brother
7. best friend
8.Don't call me sir
9. once mine stays as mine
10. I'll always protect you
11. I Remember you!
13. big sister!
14. she deserves more!
15. FOOL
16. Karma
17. How dare you!
18. Face the fear.
19. Outing
20. I'm happy.
21. Thank you
22. Guilty
23. The truth will come to light
24. Drown
25. Ball party
26. Proposal
27. Missed your chance
28. Arrested
29.Kidnap
30. I'm Here
31. Epilogue 💗

12. I'll walk with you.

203 12 5
By Mrswriterwomen

Namjoon's POV:-.

"What a wonderful day" exhaling a big breath i walked towards the coffee shop as my morning starts with coffee.

"Good morning sir how can i help you?" Staff said greeting me with a big smile.

"Can i have a iced latte please?" I asked giving her the Money.

After few minutes

"Order for Kim namjoon is ready!" She called as walked to the counter taking the cup and walked out of the cafe.

When i was about to sip the coffee someone grabbed me and throwed me into van.

Everything went quickly i didn't know where they were taking me.

"Hey!! What's happening? Where are you guys taking me?" I asked in confusion.

"Shut up boy!if you don't want to die shut your mouth!" A guy said pointing a gun at me.

"Am i going to die today? Mom? Sweety? My plants? My crabs! Who's gonna take care of them??" I asked myself so close to crying.

They took me to a abandoned place.

While walking i saw a beautiful girl sitting on the chair.

She looked at me and Smirked.

"You are a cute boy aren't you?" She said so terrifyingly but something about her words made me blush.

"Who are you? Why are you guys kidnapping me?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Sorry pretty boy! But we are not going to answer you.

Before i can say anything she started to attack me.

I shielded myself by my hands but she is really strong.

She kicked me in stomach making me groan,i could take control of her but something about her made me weak.

She grabbed my collar pulling me towards her,i looked at her innocent eyes. it's not her real her. Her eyes reflects pain.

When she was about to punch me someone came running towards her.

" Boss we got the wrong preson! He is the one we are searching!" He said throwing a bruised man infront us.

"Fool can't you do a single work correctly! Drop this boy where you picked!" She said pushing me away without saying anything else they dragged me away from her,i wish i meet her again.

Back to present and back to authors POV:-

"She didn't even apologized me!" Namjoon pouted as the grandparents laughed.

"What a Strong girl we have!" Grandpa said chuckling.

"Grandpa!! I'm being serious! My bruises are still here!" He said lifting his shirt but stopped cause they are girls watching him.

Being shy guy he chose not to do it.

"Vivi! Apologize to him!" Sujin said angrily

"But-"

"I said now!" Sujin yelled.

"I'm sorry for mistaking you for someone else and beating you! Hope you forgive me!" Vivian said bowing 90⁰ at him.

"It's ok! I forgive you!" Namjoon laughed

"I'm sorry behalf of my sister! Hope you don't hold any grudge against her in future!" Sujin said.

"Vivi you really attacked this huge guy? Look how bulk he is! I'm so proud of you!" Y/n giggled in Vivian's ear.

Both of them laughed making everyone look at them.

"Oh come on! Can we forget this already?" Namjoon pouted.

"Why do you look so familiar? Did i meet you before?" Sujin asked namjoon.

"Oh i forgot to introduce myself! I'm kim namjoon! CEO of bangtan studio!" Namjoon introduced himself.

"Oh my god! Are you that son of that creepy old hog kim ahn?" Sujin said out loud.

"Excuse me? Are you talking about my father?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh my goodness! I never knew I'll meet you like this! In that case you are my rival! Vivi thank you for beating this guy!" Sujin said as Vivian laughed offending namjoon.

"You know what nevermind! I'm leaving! Grandpa grandma! I'm having a little party in my penthouse! Feel free to bring this Group with you!" Namjoon said and left.

After he left Sujin explained everything that's happening with namjoon's father.

Taehyung was furious to not to know about it before otherwise he would help her right? Whom we are talking about? Sujin won't let him do anything even if he knows it before! This independent mind of her is problematic sometimes.

"

Y/n! You don't have to work for taehyung anymore! Come and live with me we three will live together!" Sujin said making taehyung and y/n choke.

"But-"

"Why do you want to work for him when you can live with me?" Sujin said.

Y/n stood up walking towards Sujin next to her.

"Unnie! I know you are worried about me! In my life i always depended on my parents! I never had any courage to do anything! But working as a personal assistant of Mr kim taehyung is like a one and only opportunity to prove myself! Please unnie! Let me work for him!" Y/n said holding sujin's hand in her both hands.

"That's right! You can work for him! If anyone knows that you are my sister it will bring danger to you! So lets keep distance infront of the media and people! Okay?" Sujin asked as y/n noded.

"Okay everyone get ready! Let's go for namjoon's party.

"Nah pa! I'm alright i don't want to go to that place!" Sujin said.

"It's okay we all are there for you! Let's go and enjoy sometime.

That's like that everyone reached at the party place.

Y/n was uncomfortable with the people around her.

Everyone were drinking alcohol or doing something else inappropriate.

She was not person to go this type of party.

Not wanting to ruin the mood of others she kept silent.

"Are you okay love?" Taehyung gentle asked as y/n panicked

"Sir! We are in public! We shouldn't behave like this!" Y/n said looking around.

"Then lets go somewhere else! I see you are not comfortable here! Let's go the beach is beautiful at nights" taehyung said as he walked out soon y/n followed him.

Both of them reached at the beach, sitting on the bench as y/n leaned towards taehyung placing her head on his shoulder.

Taehyung smiled as he wrapped his hand on her shoulder pulling her towards him even more making her comfortably sitting on the bench.

"I feel so happy lately!" Taehyung said as y/n looked at him in confusion.

"Why?" Y/n smiled

"Because you are here with me!" Taehyung said.

"I'm happy too! More than i could ever imagine!" Y/n said smiling at him as taehyung looked at her fondly.

"Before meeting you! I thought love is fake but I'm the first one fall in love with you!" Taehyung chuckled.

"Not true!" Y/n said making taehyung confuse

"I was the first one to fall in love with you!" Y/n said

"When?" Taehyung asked.

"When we first met!" Y/n said

"Ohh"

"Yeah! You were so cool that day! I was very scared about thinking I'll mess up things between us! So i wanted to stay professional about the marraige contract!" Y/n continued

"You were the first one that attract me! No you were the first person that i ever looked in my life!" Y/n said

"I'm glad to hear that from you!" Taehyung said

"What about you?" Y/n asked.

"Huh?"

"Did you had your first love?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah but it was just attraction like puppy love!" Taehyung explained.

"Care to talk about it?" Y/n asked

"I don't have any long story! I was in my high school when i first met her. She was my classmate. She was very popular kid and beautiful in our class! One day she came to me and asked me out! Jimin and Sujin were busy in their studies while i bunked my classes to go with her. I didn't told Anyone about our relationship Neither she. Whenever if anyone saw us she would act like she doesn't know me,she maintained her distance with me and used my cards to pay for herself but I didn't mind. I was so dumb for not seeing her intentions she was with me for my money. One day when Sujin and Jimin asked me what's happening to me why I'm bunking my classes,i told them about her. They were shock to hear it. They told me about not to believe her. Being naive i didn't believed them until one day she introduced her new boyfriend to our class who has more money and handsome than me. When i confronted her she just laughed at me and said i was just a time pass for her and 'she had needs that's why i used you' that's it when my friends knew the news Sujin beaten her up and Jimin warned her new boyfriend about her intentions of her and they broke up. I was so heart broken and cried for months and because of my friends i got motive to move on and then i decided i won't be letting anyone to come near my heart that's why i didn't wanted any commitments and why i wanted contract marraige. And then i met you who showed me that everyone is not same and proved me that true love does exist! And now here i am with you in my arms happy about my choice not letting anyone near me before you! To think of it you are my first and last true love! Whom I think i can rely on and share my everything and be who I'm without hiding anything! Guess talked so much nonsense!" Taehyung said as he looked at y/n who has tears in her eyes.

She stood up and sat on his lap and cupped his cheeks.

"You deserve to be loved! You deserve to be happy! You deserve to be taken care of! I'm really proud of you tae! I'll be there for you! I'll walk with you! I won't let your hand go! I'll save you! My everything belongs to you and you only!" Y/n said looking at taehyung fondly.

"Really everything?" Taehyung winked teasingly.

"Yes!"

"So i can do anything i want with you?" Taehyung asked Smirking.

"Yeah!" Y/n said without any clue

"I feel like to kiss you now! So i can kiss you righ-"

His words got cut when y/n kissed him shutting him up.

Taehyung was stun a little before smiling.

"Me"(kiss on his right cheek) my life(kiss on his left cheek) my everything (kiss on his forehead) belongs to you (kiss on his chin) you can do anything you want (kiss on his nose) my body my soul my everything belongs to you ( kissing on his lips) no one can separate us!" Y/n said as taehyung Giggled with tears in his eyes.

"I love you" taehyung said placing his head on y/n's shoulder closing his eyes

Feeling blessed for finally having someone to show his affection and getting returned.

"I love you more!" Y/n said placing her hand on taehyung's hair smoothly rubbing slowly as taehyung's head was on y/n's chest closing his eyes relaxing in y/n's gentle touch.

"What is happening here!!" A female voice heard as taehyung and y/n jolted up looking at the person infront of them

"Speaking of the devil" taehyung said annoyingly.

"Who is she?? Why is she's with you??" Susan shouted.

"Who the hell are you? invading our privacy?" Y/n asked folding her hands.

"She is nuisance y/n! Lets go back!" Taehyung said

"Sit down!" Y/n said with straight face as taehyung obediently sat on the bench like a good boy he is. Apart from that he was scared of y/n for a second but having trust on her he sat back like a obedient puppy.

"Now tell me what's your problem?" Y/n said raising her eyebrow.

"I'm his girlfriend!" Susan said Smirking

"You forgot to add ex!" Y/n smirked

"He loved me!" Susan glaring at y/n

"Honey your line is in past tense! I'm his present and future!" Y/n smiled

"I'll tell everyone about your secret relationship!" Susan said as y/n's smile faded

"Ohh no!! Please don't do this!! I'm begging you! I'll leave him! You can have him!" Y/n begged making Susan smirk

"See! Don't forget i Can do anything!" Susan said Smirking proudly but next second she fell on the ground holding her cheek

"You thought I'll say like that? No honey! I don't care what you do! If you do that thanks to you in advance for publishing our relationship! We were thinking how to tell everyone! Just do it! I'm not his mistress or dumbass ex! I'm his legally married wife! Even if he loses everything he will have me beside him! So all the best! Don't disturb us! If i saw you again I'll burry you alive! Thank you for breaking his heart if you didn't i wouldn't have him now! Fuck you and fuck off! Have a shitty night! Bye bye!" Y/n said waving at Susan

"I'll sue you!" Susan said running away.

"I'm waiting!!" Y/n shouted back.

Y/n walked towards taehyung sitting next to him.

"Woah! You were so cool just now! you scared her!" Taehyung laughed

"I told you right I'll protect you!" Y/n said proudly smiling.

"I thought you were Sujin just now! Afterall you both are sisters! So it's not surprising that much!" Taehyung laughed.

"That's right! Can we go back now oppa!! I'm hungry!" Y/n said cutely making taehyung chuckle.

"Let's go babe!" Taehyung said as both of them Walked towards namjoon's party.

*Meanwhile*

J-hope left to somewhere when he got a call, jimin was talking with some business partners and Vivian was having drinks at the kitchen.

Sujin was sitting on the couch sipping her wine.

Her grandparents left once it was late and Sujin said she'll take care of everyone and will come home safe.

She was alone.

Suddenly someone sat on her beside so close to her.

She looked at the person and frowned looking Mr Ahn fully drunken.

"Hello beautiful!what are you doing here alone!" He said as Sujin covered her nose cause of the bad smell.

She moved to another seat.

"Don't act like so innocent! I know how many people you slept with to get to this position so don't act just be with my son! I just want your company!" Mr Ahn said

Still Sujin didn't minded cause she knows he is fully wasted now,no matter what she says he won't remember that.

"If you don't like my son! Sleep with me! Even though I'm old i can satisfy you!" Mr Ahn said

Sujin stood up and slapped him making everyone looked at them.

Namjoon ran towards them

"What's happening here?" Namjoon questioned looking at furious Sujin.

"Bitch how dare you to slap me!!" Mr Ahn said raising his hands but someone stopped him.

"Mr kim! Your father is drunk take him away!" Taehyung said calmly looking at namjoon.

"Father let's go! You need to sleep now!" Namjoon said holding his father hands.

"How can you be so calm! She slapped me!" Mr Ahn said.

"You deserve it! I'm your daughter's age! How can you ask me to sleep with you??? You old hog!!and torturing me from this last few months to marry your son!! Just leave before i ruin your carrier" Sujin yelled.

Jimin held her before she goes close to Ahn.

"Sorry Ms Sujin! He was drunk! I'm sorry behalf of him!" Namjoon politely apologized.

"No i wasn't! I'm fully aware of what I'm speaking! Don't act like you didn't sleep with anyone before! Who knows how many people you slept with to get where you are now!! Sleep with m-" before ahn can finish his words Vivian kicked him on his head making him unconscious.

"How dare you to talk about my sister like that!" Vivian said picking up the glass table like it's a feather to throw on him

"Vivian let's go!" Sujin said as Jimin pulled Vivian from there along with Sujin beside him.

Namjoon was furious about everything, he told everyone to leave! One he doesn't know why Sujin is so rude to him when she knew he was son of kim ahn. Second he doesn't know what happened now when he was away why sujin was so furious! Third why his father behaved like this! He will ask his father everything when he wakes up.

He took his father home cause he is Fully drunk and can't take him to hospital.

When everyone reached home, grandparents told Sujin that j-hope left saying he will back soon after finishing his responsibilities. Her grandmother gave sujin a box saying j-hope gave her this.

Sujin said to everyone while they were in car that grandparents and j-hope can't know what happened in party.

Grandparents asked why Everyone's behavior is off.

They told him that they are tired.

Sujin went to her room, taehyung noded at y/n signalling her to go and talk with her sister.

Y/n walked to sujin's room and knocked on her door before walking in

"Y/n go to sleep! We are leaving tomorrow!" Sujin said looking at her laptops.

"Unnie!" Y/n gentle said sitting next to Sujin.

Sujin didn't looked up.

"Unnie!" Y/n called again as sujin looked up with tearful eyes.

"Please don't cry!!" Y/n said hugging her as sujin burst into tears.

"I never slept with anyone! I truly worked hard for where I'm now! I didn't take any shortcuts!" Sujin said hiccuping

"I know unnie! I know! You don't have to prove that to anyone! We know what you are!" Y/n said palming her back

"Why everyone thinks girls can't reach higher places with their hardwork! Why they think we took shortcuts!" Sujin cried.

"It's ok unnie! Some people don't have any senses! Please don't cry! I'm here for you!" Y/n said feeling guilty somehow.

"I wish j-hope was there for me!" Sujin said as she layed her head on y/n's lap.

Slowly yet gently patting sujin's head y/n was lost in her thoughts.

Two most cold people she knew broke down infront her, cause they trust that they can rely on her. She can't be that coward or sensitive y/n anymore. She has to become someone on whom they both can rely on.

*Meanwhile*

"What's the reason for calling me this early hyunjin! Didn't i told you that I'll be back after the trip?" Jhope asked coldly.

"President Jung! We got information that madam sujin is in danger!" Hyunjin said looking at j-hope

"Then why the hell you called me here? When i can save her staying with her!" J-hope shouted

"But sir madam is in danger because of you! And it's best if you stay away from her for few days to save her!" Hyunjin said

J-hope was furious! He can't believe he put his Snow in danger! He was blaming himself.

"Okay then! Send someone to look after her in undercover!i have to know everything happens there even every single thing!even if she eats anything! I want a person to look after her every minute! To stay behind her as my shadow! If anything happens to her i can't forgive myself! listen carefully every single thing i want 24/7 updates of her" Jhope said calmly looking at the picture of sujin infront of him.

"You are under my wings Snow! I won't let anything happens to you!" Jhope said caressing her picture.

"Next morning"

"Unnie you said someone saved you that day! Do you know anything about him?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah! I searched about him when i can afford!i found out that he was first son of One and only son of Jung ho seon,the true heir of Jung corporations top rank company in the whole world! It would take months to get a single appointment for 5 minutes with him. So i didn't take initial to approach him. And no has seen him he always maintained his profile hide,yet he rules the world. He wouldn't even remember!" Sujin Said.

"And I don't want anyone cause i have my j-hope with me!" Sujin smiled thinking about j-hope missing him already..

To be continue...

Sorry for not posting earlier 😔! I'm such a bad author. Forgive your cute and sexy author 😔🙇🏻‍♀️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 284 22
[ Completed ✔︎ ] A story began when a girl named Y/N moved into Seoul and started her new journey in her new school. Y/N now fell in LOVE with a boy...
221K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
7 0 8
"In the dark underworld of crime, y/n found themselves entangled in a web of loyalty and deceit. But amidst the danger and betrayal, y/n's heart beat...
1K 37 80
Jieun has a sorted, secretive, paradoxical and happy life with the people she trusts. Namjoon has his own set of issues, and trusts only few. Almost...