All Because Of A Yule Ball (H...

By ShochoLittleMidnight

What if Harry Potter did not go to the Yule Ball with Parvati Patil? Instead, he went with a lonely Hufflepuf... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bonus: Yuna's POV
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

414 8 4
By ShochoLittleMidnight

| Conny Kingson |

I was disappointed. How could he say that to someone, especially THE Harry Potter?

I looked up. Harry was on my extra bed, crying with a picture of Cedric in his hand. He was sobbing loudly.

"Conny, " He started. "Since your a Loyal Hufflepuff, can you promise me that, you won't tell anyone about my crush?"

I nodded. "Of course. "

I looked over to my drawers, the second letter remains on it. I knew who was it from, I wasn't dare to open it. It was horrifying.

"Say, do you have your own love problems?" Harry suddenly asked.

"Actually, I do. " I picked up the letter carefully.

"Remember the two Ravenclaws I was staring at?" He nodded.

"One was Cameron. And the girl, Fumiya! She's so pretty! Oh and, her brother, Oliver is good looking as well!" I might have a crush on both Oliver and Fumiya.. they treat me so good, how could I not like them?

...

"Oliver?"

"Yeah, you know him?" Dominique raises her eyebrow.

"Is it Oliver Wood?" Harry asked as she shakes her head.

"Not him, Oliver Charms! Duhhhh, I said it was a Ravenclaw, not a Gryffindor dude. "

"Wait.. isn't Fumiya Japanese? How is she related to Oliver?"

"Adopted."
....

Sorry that this chapter is short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 1.9K 81
Run ya mouth, tell me what's on your mind. Welcome to my ranting book. Where you can express your feelings about any given topic. You wanna talk ab...
8.7K 275 21
(Note: Please read this story on Wattpad. If you are reading it on any other site or app it is stolen.) ~There are four destined to fight the darknes...
76.7K 3.7K 20
(Completed) (Zawgyi + Unicode) #Love story #BL #YBXZFanfiction #ဒီလူသားႏွစ္ဦးကိုခ်စ္လို႔ကိုယ့္စိတ္ကူးနဲ႔ေရးထားေပမဲ့အျခားAuthorေတြရဲ႕အေရးအသားနဲ႔ဆင္တူ...
32.5K 760 18
*Set after the cursed child* Albus, Scorpius and a couple others are playing around in the forbidden forest and accidentally Find and break a time t...