The Flower Girl and the Gangs...

By HoneyKarie

Citrine is a quiet girl that owns a flower shop in Detroit. Her world flips when a man comes in to buy a bout... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Epilogue

16

6.1K 161 112
By HoneyKarie

The moment I see Peri in the airport terminal I ran to him throwing myself into his arms sobbing uncontrollably. He wraps his arms around me and lets me cry in his arms, telling me it'll be okay. He manages to get me outside the airport and to his car. He had to drop me off at his place since he had to go back to work, since he had to be in court for a case. I didn't mind, his place is much nicer than mine and he has more tv subscriptions. 

I lay on his couch, curled into a blanket burrito as I watch a movie, waiting for Peri to return home. I wonder if he needs a roommate? Well, he clearly doesn't need one, he's doing just fine on his own. What if I move the shop here? New city, new state. Ugh, but that's a lot of hassle right now, and a broken heart shouldn't control my decision making right now. 

Peri came home with dinner and told me about the case he had, the guy's lawyer saw how much Peri's team had on him and he decided to pursue his client to take a plea deal. He was trying to take my mind off of Rio, and it worked for a while. We tried to talk about anything else, but somehow it led back to him.

"I can't believe he just acted like he didn't give a fuck about you." Peri said, plopping a dumpling into his mouth. 

"He acted like I was one of those housewives he cares about so much." I angrily stab into the dumpling box he was holding. 

"Well, you can stay here as long as you want." he swings an arm over me and I curl up to him. I missed always having him around. 

I had managed to go outside the apartment to be the usual tourist. I had never been to NYC, and I wanted to take advantage of being here. I stayed pretty close to the apartment, knowing Peri will take me sight-seeing on his day off. He had given me his spare fob before he went to work so I could come and go as I please. 

I just walked around, thinking about my next move before returning to the apartment. There was a clatter in the kitchen; Peri didn't tell me maintenance was stopping by. I walked into the kitchen and saw Rio sitting on the island with a vase of flowers sitting next to him. 

"Usually go to this one florist, but her shop was closed." he jokes. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask, stepping back from him. 

"Taking in the sights." he chuckles. 

"Rio."

"Came to see you, Darlin'." he hops off the counter and starts slowly walking towards me. 

"Why?" I start backing up. 

"You know why." 

I shoulder check a wall, but ignore the pain as I continue to back up. I turn around and rush into the bedroom I slept in last night, Rio right on my tail. I try slamming the door in his face, but he's quick to shove his shoe in the doorway. I keep pushing, knowing he could easily push the door open if he really wanted to. He manages to get inside the room without knocking me over. 

"Think you can just drop a bomb like that and just leave?" he asks, stalking towards me. 

"I didn't think it mattered anymore, anyways." I stammer.

"Oh, Darlin', it matters. I got the Secret Service breathing down my neck and you just up and leave like it's nothing." he growls. 

The Secret Service? I thought they were more President related, but okay...

"Well, you have her. What does it matter if I leave?" my back finally hitting a wall.

"She has put three slugs in me and hired a hitman to come after me and now she's working with them. Found a tracker on my car. Don't have her because I don't want her." he corners me, placing both hands on the wall. 

"How'd you know I was here?" I look down to the ground, not being able to hold eye contact with him any longer.  

I can hear him chuckle "Peri was awfully worried about you when I called him. Told me you were flying in, wanted us to work it out. Met up with him this morning and he let me borrow his keys since you would be out today." 

Fucking Peri...

"You saw me, so you can leave now." I say. 

"Don't work like that, Darlin'. We talk shit out, and that's what we're going to do." he says, releasing his grip from the wall and sits on the bed, gesturing me over. I look to the door and back to him. I begin walking to the bed and just as I'm about to turn on my heels he growls "Don't do that.". I immediately sit on the bed as far away from him as I can. He can be so intimidating, sometimes. 

"Shouldn't have accused you. You like talking to customers. Shit, it's how we met." he starts. 

"Okay." I mumble, looking at the ground. 

"Shouldn't have tried to make you stay. And shouldn't have been that close to Beth, know how you feel about her, regardless of what she's done to me, think I just did it to be vengeful." he shrugs. 

"I'm sorry for slapping you." I say. 

"You didn't slap-" 

I smack my hand across his face as hard as I could, the loud noise echoing throughout the room. He face turned to the side and his hand instantly cupping his cheek. 

"You made me feel like shit. You made me feel like everything that happened between us was just a pastime for you. It was like you throwing it back my face when you were with her." I cried. 

He reached out to me and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I tried to push him away, but he only held me tighter. 

"I'm sorry, mama." he whispers in my ear. 

I sit there in his arms and continue crying. He tries shushing me, rubbing my back and kisses the top of my head. 

"I love you, Citrine." he says, before planting a kiss on my forehead. I wrap my arms around him, my tears never stop as I grip onto him. 

"It's okay, mama. I got you." he whispers. 

I tilt my head up to look at him and lock my lips with his. I maneuver us so he's laying down on the bed, as I crawl to straddle him, locking our lips once again. His hands on my waist. 

I kiss down his neck and when he lets out a soft moan I suck on the spot. He lets out a little chuckle "I'm yours, mama." he rubs my back as I kiss around the area and make a mark just left of the bird wing. 

I begin pulling at his shirt, wanting it off of him. He moves his hands from me and I lift up and remove my shirt as he removes his. I can see the three scars he has from the bullet wounds and plant kisses on them, leaving hickies right beside them. 

He flips us over and starts sliding off the sweatpants I had been wearing, "Gonna make you feel good, Darlin'." he whispers kissing my stomach. He pulls off my underwear and attaches his lips to me, rubbing his tongue up and down my slit before sucking on my clit. 

"You don't know what you do to me, mama." 

I let out a groan and he slowly inserts a finger into me. 

"I'm sorry I slapped you." I moan out. 

he chuckles against me, the vibrations making me shake, "We're good, mama." 

My hips grinding on his tongue, as he licks me. 

"Fuck, Rio." I moan when he adds another finger. He curls them up and I arch my back from the bed. 

He takes his fingers out and puts them in his mouth, removing them with a small 'pop' sound. He unbuckles his belt and only slides his pants down to his knees. He leans down, using one of his arms to support himself as he kisses me. His dick grinding against me. His other arm begins to line himself up and he slowly enters me, causing me to gasp against him, my hips flinching.

"Relax, mama." he whispers, kissing down to my neck. 

He gives me time to adjust and begins slowly moving his hips. I've never truly understand 'making love' until now. We've had sex before, but this was an entirely different experience. It was like we had become one person. I know that sounds cheesy, but it was something I would never forget. 

He raised up a bit and pulled me up with him, looking down between us as his hips keep moving. "Look at how beautiful this is, baby." I look down to see my body and his. Even my vagina didn't seem to want to let him go as it gripped onto him. 

"Such a good girl." he whispers, connecting our lips. One of his hands position themselves on my clit again as he uses the juices from me to lubricate the area to rub it faster. I let out a moan as he rubs faster and faster. 

"Rio, I'm gonna cum." I whisper, my legs tensing up. 

"I got you, mama." he says, thrusting his hips harder into me, " Call me Christopher." he whispers.

"What?" I moan out. 

"My name, it's Christopher." 

"Christopher." A scream like whine exits my body, my head is thrown back as I let the orgasm begin to take over, and he is right behind me. Letting my body, relax and twitch as it likes as I gasp and moan, clinging onto him. 

He manages to get back to a laying position his dick still inside me, "I love you, Citrine." 

"I love you, Christopher." 

"Coming home, yeah?" I look into his eyes and I could see that he really hopes I will. 

I think about it for a moment before replying, "Yeah."

He didn't stay for more than day, saying that he had to get back for 'business'. I stayed in New York for a couple more days before finally returning home. I wanted to spend time with Peri. However, I did warn him to never pull any of that double agent shit with me again. 

I brought Nat and Sarah lunch as a 'thank you' for watching over the shop while I was hiding out in my apartment and when I ran off to New York. And I finally called Rhea back. Apparently, Rio told her I did leave town for a little to see family. I didn't want to cause any issues between them so I decided it would be best to not mention the real reason I had left town. 

Rio had been busy dealing with Beth and her little clique, he did tell me that he sent them to do the task of playing 'banker', I had to ask him what that meant and he just chuckled lightly before describing it to me. We had using as much free time as we could to spend time together. I tried not to interrupt him spending time with Marcus. I know with what Rio does it can be hard to have a lot of free time, even if he is the boss. 

This evening Rio and I were at my place, watching a movie. He had brought over dinner and he had been a little quiet, well a little quiet for him.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, Darlin'." he nods, still watching the tv. 

"If you want to talk, we can. But, if you don't want that's okay too." 

"I need you to meet some people." he blurts out. 

"Uh...who?" 

"My boss." he turns to look me. 

"I thought you were the boss?" 

He chuckles a little, "I got a boss too."

"Um, okay uh when?" 

"This weekend, I'll text you the address." he turns his attention back towards the movie. And I wonder who the hell I'm going to have to meet. 

He said 'people', but then he said 'boss', as in one person. So, am I meeting his boss or his boss and that boss's boss? Or, is it his boss and that boss's associates or something? A huge part of me wants to ask him, so I can mentally and emotionally prepare myself, but I also know him well enough to know he'll probably give me the vaguest details. 

I'll just have to wait and see exactly who I'll be meeting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 97.9K 65
#1 in ROMANCE Started Jan. 2019 Completed April 2019 Rio fanfic [au] When a registered nurse of Detroit crashes her car into the car of a gangster...
684K 13.1K 24
"Sorry." "You say sorry too much darling." "Sorry." "There you go again."
116K 2.6K 32
Andy Lorenzo has been undercover for almost a year. Now she is being transferred to Detroit, MI to take down one of the most dangerous criminals in t...
400K 8.8K 84
(currently editing) When Isabella has finally had enough of the abuse, she decides to leave. She finally has the strength to run from the monster she...