The Love Beyond Of Time

By lebi02

In 25 years later they married. Queen Amelia Rosetta she lives Mobius Kingdom ruler of Kingdom new King Shado... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Birthday Celebration
Chapter 2 : Disaster
Chapter 3: The Present Time
Chapter 4 : Your Mission
Chapter 5: Anastasia and Shadow
Chapter 6 : Sliver and Amy
Chapter 7 : Geting along
Chapter 8 : Team Chaotix
Chapter 9 : Operation: Cupid Love
Chapter 10 : Dream - Space Colony Ark
Chapter 11 : Rose Kingdom
Chapter 13 : Dream - Maria and Shadow
Chapter 14 : Outrageous
Chapter 15 : Apologize
Chapter 16 : Hugo
Chapter 17 : Once Upon a December
Chapter 18 : Uncle Sonic
Chapter 19: Father and Daughter

Chapter 12 : First Talk

26 4 0
By lebi02

When Anastasia and Sliver are going to the Rose Kingdom. Amy walked around seeing inside the cafe. She ordered a cappuccino. Sit down on the chair and place put her cafe. She sips the cappuccino and sees the window.

Shadow was giving themself a break. He heard his communicator his friend Rouge. He pressed the communicator called first.

"Hey Rouge."

"Why do you saying hello and hi to me. Are you out of a break?" Rouge is called back to Shadow and replies. "Yes, I just need some more time."

"Okay see you later Shadow," Rouge called and ended off. Then he turns off his communicator.

Shadow saw Amy at the cafe and sit down there. Then he thoughts. "What's Amy doing at Cafe. Well, I'm guessing going off to. I mean Amy and I did not talk ever since that blue faker with Amy."

He finally enters the cafe. He orders a dark coffee and pays saw Amy sitting all alone. Then He goes to her and said.

"Hey, Amy."

"Oh, Hi Shadow what are you doing here? You still have a mission at GUN?" Amy greets Shadow. She asked him replied to sit down. "Yes, but I'm gonna take a break. So what about you Amy?"

"Oh, I'm fine I'm just getting bored that Sliver and Anastasia are taking off someone else place. So I'm just getting here at the Cafe." Amy told to Shadow then he asked a second question. "Well, what about Faker?"

"You mean Sonic? He is still hanging out with his friends, not me. I'm trying to contact or calling of him. He is not answered." Amy replied. Then Shadow tried comfort to her. "I'm sorry about that Amy."

"No, it's okay."

"Here's your Dark coffee." Waiter out the place with coffee on the table. Shadow said to the waiter. "Thank you, "

The waiter walked away. Then Shadow sips a cup of dark coffee. Start talking to Amy and Shadow. Things then after Cafe he has something to say to Amy.

"Come on Amy, I let you show you something," Shadow said to Amy then she agreed. He carried Amy's bridal and then used his speed with rocket shoes. They made it see the fresh grass and view many flowers like the color white.

He gentles down of Amy saw the field.

"Woah, what is this place Shadow?" Amy asked turning around him. "This is the place my friend 'Maria's death anniversary."

He places the flower color white down on the ground of the tree. He thoughts about saying, Maria.

"Maria, how's been going in heaven I have brought a friend. Her name is Amy Rose. I miss you, Maria every time. I wish you were alive. Then we gonna together, as always. My dear Maria."

Amy saw Shadow sitting down the tree. She walked toward tap on his shoulder he looked at her. "Shadow I'm sorry about you and Maria."

"It's okay Amy. I'm sure she is living in heaven that's all." Shadow smiled at Amy.

Amy and Shadow see experience having fun in the field of flowers and butterflies fly away. She saw butterflies then Shadow saw them too and his thoughts.

"Maria..."

"So pretty Butterflies." Amy saw many butterflies in the sky.

"Maria likes butterflies when she is down to earth. She was very happy." He replied seeing them all as butterflies.

"Come to think about it. Your Team Dark is awesome. Expect Rouge." Amy said to Shadow he shocked his head.

"Huh, Rouge why?"

"Well, when I first met at the prison island. I hugged you and Rouge. I gotta admit. We have each other a fight." Amy explains about her arch-rival 'Rouge' and then Shadow has been chuckled. "Looks like you have an arch-rival."

"Yeah, maybe you and Sonic are arch-rivals," Amy responded.

"That's correct," Shadow stated.

"About that, I'm sorry about when we first met on prison island that I hugged you." Amy apologizes to Shadow. He looked at her. In his flashback, She and Shadow first met at the prison island and Space colony ark.

"No, it's okay Amy. But thank you for doing Space colony, Ark."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know that keep promised to Maria."

"Oh, I remembered that." Amy knows that she smiled at Shadow then he smiled as well. At night they walked home. They stopped saying thank you.

"Shadow I just want to say thank you for having a fun time with me," Amy said then he looked away. "You're welcome, Amy."

"Shadow wait."

He turns around seeing Amy ask. "Do you have a GUN Mission tomorrow?"

"Yes, I have to."

"Well, it's our first time talking," Amy said giggling with him. "Yeah, our first talk."

"I should go, bye Shadow." Amy waved at him and said goodbye and walked from her house. Shadow looked when she went home.

"Goodbye, Amy Rose..." He smiled and walked away.

Then Amy opens the door to see Anastasia and Sliver is here at the dining table.

Hey guys, I'm sorry to keep waiting here for all food. I can make it for your dinner."

Then Anastasia and Sliver face each other and are smirked. Then She asked for two. "So guys how's a trip to the Rose Kingdom?"

"It's pretty good we meet King and Queen they nice to us."

"Really?" Amy goes to the kitchen and chops with the knife vegetables.

"Yeah, they looked like you." Sliver answered then Amy was shocked because she doesn't know she has parents. "Oh okay, you sit here and almost cook."

"Okay."

Amy still cooking turned around and return smiling with Anastasia and Silver waiting.

At The Future...

Acorn Kingdom

Sally, Sonic, Shadow, and his Children see Amy laying on the bed. Sally called the doctor.

The doctor takes some experience of what happened to Queen Amy. After that, the doctor tells some news about his wife.

"Doctor, is my wife okay?"

"Yes, your majesty." The doctor nodded then Shadow looked at his children. "Now kids you can see your mother."

"Yes, dad." His children agreed to go see the mother. The doctor has some other news. "Your majesty, I experienced your wife cause morning sickness, dizziness, mood swings, and nausea."

"Your wife is pregnant."

Sally, Sonic, and Shadow are shocked by his wife's pregnancy.

"P-Pregnant I don't understand?" Shadow confused the Doctor.

"I have experimented with your wife seeing an embryo inside of the Queen's stomach. a few weeks."

"Okay I understand, thank you, doctor."

The doctor bows down saying goodbye. "Your Majesty."  He walked away. Then Shadow opens the door to see his children are taking care of Amy laying down on the bed. She opens her eyes to see her husband.

"Are you okay Rose?" He sits down in the chair to see his wife. "I'm okay my lord."

They gently kissed lips and broke away. Shadow is sadly down. She was worried about her eyes and her children too.

"Daddy are you okay. Mommy is better now but why are you so sad." Amber said to Shadow. Then Maria answers back "Yeah, Dad don't be sad."

"Mom, Daddy." Shade discerning his parents. But Shadow is ready for the truth about his wife.

"Pretty I have some news about you," Shadow said to their Wife.

"Okay, what Is it."

"The doctor has some experience about your stomach being inside the embryo. In a few weeks. "

"What does that mean Shadow?" Amy was confused. He touched her hair and her cheek. "Beautiful, you're pregnant, we're going to have a baby."

Queen Amy was shocked also children too. She can cry and hug her husband.

"That's impossible. I mean we stop making our love." Amy said to her husband. "Rose, I know you're mad. But the thing is-"

"I'm not mad Shadow I'm very happy." Amy was excited about new happiness and it turns out she made happily.

"Y-You do?" Shadow confused.

"Yes, I love you, my lord this baby will be our last," Amy said to Shadow as he kissed her stomach. The children are happy.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be a big sister," Amber said then Maria the same way. "Me too.."

Shadow said about their youngest son. "And you Shade you will be a big brother."

"Yeah!" Shade excitedly clapped his hands then Maria said. "Oh, we're gonna tell Anastasia and Sliver."

"Of course but they will go home after their mission," Shadow told of Maria and replied. "Your right dad. I hope Anastasia and Sliver are okay."

"Me too Maria." Shadow tapped her head. He thought about two children.

"Anastasia and Sliver your mother is pregnant you're gonna be big siblings. Please come back home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358 34 17
It's 25 years later... Queen Amelia Rose the Hedgehog married Blue Hedgehog Sonic The Hedgehog. They have 3 Children Aurora, Spazz, and Crystal. On...
22.4K 727 15
Once there was a prince, he was spoiled and mean. A Enchantress turns him into a beast and puts a powerful spell on the castle and all who lived ther...
17.7K 389 19
Somewhere in a kingdom, called the Rose Kingdom, their lives a young pink princess, known as princess Amy Rose. Having a lot of friends Amy has a gre...
37.4K 1K 16
Princess Amy has an arranged marriage to Prince Sonic. But a marriage doesn't mean being happily married. Though Sonic loves another he has to marry...