Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 33

4.8K 107 33
By Darkdecade97

The Aircraft is now headed to Menagerie in fast speeds as all the Teams and Servants are just lounging around.

Jaune: So after this you guys want me to treat to dinner?

Nobunaga: Of course Master after all besides EMIYA (Archer) and Beni-enma's cooking yours is also superior as well.

Suzuka: Indeed.

Tamamo: Yeah let's hoping we finish this and look around the kingdom. I wanna go sight seeing.

Okita: That's going to be a problem though, considering majority of the Faunus hate our kind.

Osakabehime: From what I researched about the place, there are barely any humans there, most likely we would get a hostile welcome when we arrived.

Sakamoto (Rider): From what I can conclude only a few of use can most likely walk around with no problem.

Watanabe: One of them would most likely be Tamamo or Kiyohime.

Kiyohime: If you want me to spy around the area, I will accept the task Master.

Jaune: You will Kiyohime and a couple of you guys as well. There are still remnants of Taurus's White Fang and we need to eliminate them.

Muramasa: So there would most likely be a fight.

Ryogi (Saber): Yes there would be, no telling what they would do once they see us.

Just then they hear a rustling in the aircraft as Jaune motions one of the Assassin Servants to check it out, Kotaro checks to see what is going on and came back with Sun.

Blake: Sun what are you doing here!?

Sun: Hey Blake, how's it hanging?

As Sun was pulled up by Kotaro and he brings him towards Jaune.

Jaune: How did you get in our ship Sun?

Murasaki: The boy most likely climbed aboard our ship when we took off. Question is how did he find us?

Nobunaga (Archer): Explain now.

As Nobunaga summons muskets and aims it at Sun.

Sun: Okay! Okay! Look I just saw your ship leaving and decided to hitch a ride that's all.

Nobunaga (Avenger): I call bullshit on that.

Suzuka: He most likely tagged along because of Blake.

Jaune: Yeah, you're right. I remember the highway incident. Is the rest of your team here?

Sun: No, they went back to Haven.

Jaune: (Sighs) Well we can't kick you out of the ship. Might as well join our group. Just behave or else.

Sun nods rapidly as he sees the Servants giving him a deathly glare.

Tawara: Master, we're nearing the destination.

Jaune: Blake you think you can talk to them so they won't shoot at us when we land.

Blake: Of course, once they see me, they'll let us through.

The Aircraft lands as the Faunus Guards in the Belladonna household all aim the weapons at the unknown aircraft. As Blake and her friends exit the craft, the guards recognise her.

Guard: Oh Ms. Belladonna you have returned. Shall we inform your parents?

Blake: Yes and tell them we have guests.

Guard: Of course.

As Blake looks towards Jaune and nods, he instructed the Servants to stay and guard the ship, another group would head inside with him, and the others will patrol in the shadows and look for any unwanted visitors.

Guard: Miss Belladonna, they are ready to see you.

Blake nods as she tells the group to head in, they head inside the Home and are greeted with Blake's Parents.

Kali: Blake is that you?

Blake: Yes Mom.....it's me...I'm home.

Kali hugs her daughter while the group watches the loving family reunion. As Ghira enters the room.

Ghira: Kali, what's going on?

As Ghira sees her daughter.

Ghira: Blake!?

Blake: Hello Dad.

As Ghira hugs Blake as she is embarrassed by this but when she looks at her friends they all smile.

Kali: Blake are these your friends?

Blake: Yes, Mom, Dad these are Ruby, Weiss, and Yang; my team in Beacon. This is Sun an acquaintance of ours from Haven. Then this is Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, and Ren they are our sister team and these people are Jaune's summons.

Nobunaga (Archer): Greetings I am Oda Nobunaga.

Kintoki (Berserker): Sakata Kintoki nice to meet you.

Raiko: Minamoto no Raiko it's a pleasure

Tamamo: Tamamo no Mae

Okita: Okita Soji.

Ghira: Summons? They don't look like any summons that I ever heard of.

Blake: There special that's all I'm going to say.

Kali: So are you all hungry, I'm sure I could cook you guys something.

Jaune: Actually we can have Raiko and Beni-enma join you.

Kali: Who's Beni-enma

Beni-enma: That would be me!

As Beni-enma materialises in front of everyone.

Jaune: Don't worry she's one of my summons.

Blake: And mom trust me on this Beni-enma and Raiko are good in cooking. If you try their cooking you will absolutely love it.

Ruby: Same goes for Jaune's other summons, EMIYA (Archer) and Boudica.

Nora: Yeah their cooking is amazing!

Kali: Well if you say so. More help in the kitchen though. Ghira why don't you chat with Blake's friends while me and these two will prepare lunch.

As everyone sits down in the Study room. Jaune gestures Blake that they should get down to business. She nods.

Blake: Dad there is something we need to tell you.

Ghira: What is it Blake?

Blake: Jaune.

Jaune nods as he gives Ghira a data pad that contains all the evidence about the White Fangs Crimes. When Ghira looks at it, he is shocked beyond belief. The White Fang he now knows is gone and is disappointed in Sienna's leadership. He is going to want answers for this.

Ghira: Blake, what happened to Adam?

Blake looks at Jaune and her friends as they didn't want to answer, well mostly the ones that didn't join the fight.

Blake: He-

Jaune: He doesn't exist anymore in this world. I was the one that took him down.

Yang: That's a big understatement Jaune.

Ren: Especially how you did it.

Ghira: Why what happened?

As Jaune shows Ghira the footage of Jaune commanding the Servants to absolutely annihilate Adam into extinction.

Ghira: Isn't that severely overkill?

Jaune: After what he did to my sister, I wanted him to suffer. All of them did crimes that tarnished what the White Fang used to be and that's why we want you to present this to Sienna Khan.

Ghira: Me?

Pyrrha: Yes, we were given full authorisation to arrest Sienna Khan if she was a part of these crimes, if not then we would try negotiating with her to hopefully end this conflict.

Ghira: I see...and you want me to talk to her, knowing she would listen to me and not you.

Jaune: Yes.

Ghira: Very well, after this we head to Sienna Khan's base and I will speak to her.

Just then Kali, Beni-enma, and Raiko came out with a tray full of dishes as the smell is divine as they put all the plates in the table everyone started digging in.

Ghira: You are right Blake, this Boy's summons. Their cooking is amazing.

Blake: If you try EMIYA (Archer)'s you would also be amazed.

Then suddenly they were interrupted when two of Jaune's Servants came in with an intruder in hand.

Jaune: An intruder?

Hogen: Yes Master, we found her snooping around the roofs and watching you guys.

As Chiyome brought the intruder and Blake recognises her.

Blake: Illa?!

Illa: Siding with the humans Blake especially a Schnee, I am disappointed in you.

Okita: It should be you that should be disappointed, do you even know the things the White Fang has done?

Illa doesn't answer.

Blake: Illa do you even know what happened in Vale?

Illa: No I don't, all I know is we lost contact with the Vale Branch.

Jaune: The entire Vale Branch is gone.

Illa: What? What do you mean gone?!

Jaune: My summons exterminated the entire White Fang Vale Branch when they attacked Vale, there were no survivors.

Nobunaga (Archer): Same goes for the Atlas army

Kali: Atlas?

Okita: Nobu not now.

Illa: You killed them all?!

Jaune: It was either them or innocent people. Tell me, are you willing to kill innocent people, orphan many children, leave people for dead as their homes get destroyed. Are you willing to draft children to the White Fang?

Kali: Children?!

Raiko: Don't worry we were able to stop that and killed all those monsters.

Jaune: The White Fang you believe in is gone replaced by psychopaths, monsters, devils, you look for equality but in the end it will bring more hatred and death for the Faunus. You say we humans are evil, but Faunus can be evil as well. There are many villages that have Humans and Faunus co existing and living peaceful, but this pathetic excuse of the White Fang led by that pathetic excuse of a Faunus made sure no one can ever see it happening. He is nothing more than a psychopath who wants to watch the world burn. I feel sad for his family, if they see him now all they see is a monster. Tell me is this the fight you believe in, is this what you are truly fighting for!

Illa looks down as the words just hit her, she couldn't speak at all.

Ghira: Illa, she is telling the truth we have evidence of their crimes.

As Ghira shows the Datapad.

Illa: This can't be real. Sienna won't do this!

Blake: That's why we're presenting this to her. If she is lying we have authorisation to arrest her for her crimes. I just hope it's not true.

Illa: Trust me Blake, Sienna will never allow this, this is not what she wants.

Jaune: We just need to be sure that's all.

Just then another Servant appears.

Ryogi (Saber): Jaune we have some visitors.

As Ryogi points towards the entrance and sees two Fox Faunus.

Jaune: Great just my EMIYA luck! Curse you Archer!

Pyrrha: Really Jaune?

In Chaldea EMIYA (Archer) sneezes.

EMIYA (Archer): Why do I have a feeling someone is talking about my bad luck again.

EMIYA looks to his right.

EMIYA (Archer): Nightingale put down that syringe!! I am not sick!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 668 15
Jaune's transcripts were revealed and everyone even his family abandoned him. All except ruby rose, Nora valkarie and team crdl. When he was expelled...
81.7K 2K 16
Jaune Arc, a man that was sent to the 4 Kingdoms to hide from his Father. Just like with the rest of his Siblings, due to War caused by their Father...
17K 393 34
jaune arc a loveable goofball it beacon a friend of crdl best friend of ruby and remaining rwby. except one. and pyrrha's ultimate crush. one day jau...
3.9K 76 9
Jaune used to be a huntsman in training until his transcripts were revealed everyone turn on him except for ruby, blake, nora, ren, and team cvfy he...