LSD - ereminxreader

By plutosigningin

love, sex and dollars. "spit on it." she was my soul when it was lit on fire. glowing all around me, burning... More

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐍?
𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓, 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒!
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐈𝐒?
𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐎
𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓!
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐘
𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐘, 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑?
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌!
𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃!
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒!
𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅
𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐁𝐒
𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄
𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑
𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒
𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑
𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓,𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓,𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓.
𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊
𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑
𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄, 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃
𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑!
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓!
𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐘!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄
𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑
𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘!
𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃!
THE GIRLS
THE OCEAN AND THE MOON
MISTAKES
THE THRILL OF LOVE
THE SUN THAT BURNED THE BRIGHTEST!! (CONNIE)

COLLIDING

242 12 4
By plutosigningin

i take too many pictures of her. of us. 

she hates it. because she always finds me in her face with a phone. 

i don't feel left out. 

i grew up alone. the only thing that kept my sanity up was maybe sasha and mikasa. but she drives me insane. 

everyday. 

my dear baby. my dear, baby. 

baby.  

she asks me, "do you want to go together?" 

"do you want to eat together?

"do you want to take a walk?"

"do you want to watch a movie?"

we've been married for three years. and not a day goes by where she doesn't make me think how thankful i am for her. 

before i close my eyes at night, her wrapped around me, i thank a god if there is one, for her. of how she is next to me. 

i wait for her every time. it's funny. five years of being together in one house. and yet i haven't consumed enough of her. 

i want an eternity with her. how am i supposed to love her with just one lifetime? 

if i could give her the moon, i would.

when she had our child, she said "i would have never had this little one if it wasn't for you. you make me look forward to all the things i could do in the world."

i never apologized to you for fainting when you gave birth. i'm sorry i wasn't conscious when you bought her into this world.

i'm sorry for crying when she was given into my arms. "you're fine, it's all okay, see, i'm not in pain." you said, crying just like me. 

we both cried together, not caring about the crowd that looked at us weird. 

i'm sorry for saying we should let her sleep in the crib instead of the bed so that we could sleep together. 

it's only because i wanted to be there for you on those vulnerable nights. our dear baby, 

everybody says she looks like me, but only i'm aware of the beauty mark she gained from you,  the shape of your ear lobe on her, and the corner of her eyes are just like yours. 

her skin is soft like yours and how she looks at the pretty sky and smiles is just like you. 

she shares the same face shape as me, and i think she'll look a lot like me when she grows up. they say the oldest looks like their dad. 

i'm sorry for getting jealous of our own daughter, i also apologize for yelling 'those tits belong to me bitch,' when we were with our friends and she grabbed you. 

i can't wait to grow old with you. hold your hands when we are with our friends. 

i want to drink your favorite champagne on a friday night, and eat your favorite pasta dish. 

i want to dance in the rain with you. i want to call you beautiful every time you are near me. i want to kiss you on the cheek and taste your tears every time you cry.

never a day goes by where i'm not excited to see you. 

i will always bring you back home. 

to me. 

------------------------------

eren got hemorrhoids btw. 

------------------------------

the last chapter is a surprise since it's barely related to the story (connie is involved). 

- final thoughts, for the thots.

     - this story came out of a detailed dream. 

     - most of my dreams are zoro and armin and sometimes just me helping out erwin with pleasing myself because he only has one (ykwim) :((

(no babes, i was on the floor with my fingers in my coochie while erwin was watching because he got only hand :(( who dreams this type of shit?????????? but it was very hot)

     - (tw: yesterday i dreamt i killed this robber by breaking his knees with a hammer, and he  threw some shit at my face (yes shit) so i went into a rage and killed his family(i don't know how to stand up for myself btw also i'm a people pleaser)

(if my dreams were made into a movie those weird people who call themselves movie critics would like it. not normal people though.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 648 20
Eren and Armin have been best friends for as long as they could remember. However one summer is about to change everything, but is it for better or w...
1.2K 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
76.6K 1.9K 17
"𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘢𝘮?" ❛... A certain time we dwell upon as our bodies swirl as one, hearts bind and sever our pu...
727 29 21
When you wake up, you don't remember anything, not even your own name. After being told that your life was nothing but boring y/n doing nothing but s...