Gareth Margrave's Boiling Isl...

By TheDaleyFlames

Two friends now lost from their weird enters into a mysterious one where they saw things that they thought th... More

A/n
Introduction/ Bio.
Two lying Witches and The Warden.
Witches before Wizard
The intruder
Convention
Hooty moving hassle
Lost in Language
Once upon a swap
Something Ventured, Someone framed.
Escape of the Palisman
Sense and Insensitivity
The Adventures in the Elements.
The first day.
Really small problems
Understanding Willow
Grom fright.
Wing it like witches
Agony of a witch.
Young blood, old souls.
Separate tides.
Escaping explusion
Echoes of the Past
Keeping up A-fear-ances
Through the Looking Glass Ruins
Hunting Palisman
Eda's requiem
Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door
Eclipse Lake
Yesterday's lie
Follies at the Coven Day Parade
Elsewhere and Elsewhen
Any Sport in a Storm.
Reaching Out
Them's the Breaks, Kid
Hollow Mind
Edge of the world
Labyrinth Runners
O Titan, Where Art Thou
Clouds on the Horizon
King's Tide
Thanks to Them
For the Future
Watching and Dreaming

We were a teenage abomination.

289 9 1
By TheDaleyFlames

It was another glorious day and it was time that Eda and Vilador showed Luz and Y/n what they've got.

Eda: Well, Y/n, Luz... did you guys ever think you ever see something breathtaking as this?

Vilador: Well, let me tell you this is one of the best things that you will see so far, there will be so much more where that came from.

What they were talking was other than a dead creature.

Luz: I don't like this.

Y/n: Neither do I.

Eda: Yes, it doesn't get much more inspiring than the trash slug. It makes a home, a life from what others have thrown by the wayside. Until blam, it gets blasted by a wave one day and croaks from all the salt. And then we get to sell stuff it ate .

Vilador: Yeah, just for you know, I was the best seller that the town had.

Eda: No, I was. The only thing that you ever been good at is losing customer because of your scary gaze.

Vilador: Don't you dare comment about my gaze. I say that it makes me look so much charming and for most people to look at.

Eda then look to Luz and Y/n.

Eda: Well, kids.

She handed them a pick axe.

Luz: Please don't make us.

Y/n: Yeah, I haven't had breakfast yet and I still need a good appetite.

King: Come on guys, it's not everyday you get to go to the dump and pick apart a garbage carcass.

Vilador: Yeah, just imagine all the glorious entrails that you could sale to market. You will be drowning in goal and so much that you could bring. The money.

Eda: Well, nuts to all of you.

Eda the swung the pickaxe into the carcass.

Luz: So Eda(glass shatters) What if we tried some new lessons for our apprenticeship? Like(crashes( read ancient scrolls or mix together potions, or...

Eda: Ugh. That sounds like a bunch of magic school stuff.

Vilador: Well, I got something new for you. It's called pain. If you can endure pain, you are fit to become a witch.

Luz: Let's try something else. And Eda, did you say magic school? There's a magic school here? Like winding towers, cute uniforms, dark plots that threaten your life kind of magic school?

Eda: Mm-Hmm. What's worse, they force you to learn magic the "proper" way. But magic isn't proper. It's wild and unpredictable. And that's why it's so beautiful.

Vilador: Yeah, it's always so fun to set flames down upon your enemies and watch burn(flames forms around him and there was a demonic laugh heard out of nowhere which spooks) oh, I just scared myself, burning people alive and being fire lord is scary.

Y/n: Well, that sounds like fun. I would love to learn fire.

Vilador: Yes, well it's gonna be a lot difficult. We could take private lesson.

Luz: Oh, could I come?!

Eda: a-hem! I didn't finish school and look at me! You wouldn't be where I am right now?

Vilador: Yeah, I wouldn't want to be a cranky grandma living in a pile of dump. Thanks hexside for that at least.

Vilador ducked underneath the pickaxe thrown at him. He blue her the berry but end up getting garbage on his tongue.

Eda: Well, here's a lesson. A great resourceful, like this.

She ran Luz's in a disgusting liquid where she found a gross slime ball.

Luz: Oh, hey. Greasy slime ball.

Eda: Use your slime ball wisely, young witch.

Vilador: Yeah, they can be really useful when you have a common cold. Here.

He took the slime ball from Luz and inhaled it directly into his nose.

Vilador: Now let me tell you, inhaling these things is just as gentle as-

See? Very good. Wanna give it a try?

Luz: No, I'm good.

Eda: Alright back at it, we'll hit the stink nodes first?

Luz: Actually, if it's okay, I think me and Y/n will head home and look at picture of animals that are still alive.

Vilador: Mmm. This is really good.

He is seen eating something from the carcass.

Luz: Love you, king, you little beach peach.

They began walking home.

Luz: If Magic's all about digging for slime balls, then I guess I don't have the stomach for it.

Y/n: Well, you know, I haven't had breakfast this morning, I wonder if slime balls would make great meal.

Luz: Gross, Y/n.

Y/n: I'm joking.

Chot-san swallowed the slime ball whole from Luz.

Y/n: Good boy.

Girl's voice: You can do it. I know you can.

Y/n: What is that?

Luz: Mystery voice of encouragement at least?

They looked behind a bush to see a girl practicing magic.

Luz:(gasps) No! Little witch girl.

Y/n: Oh wow, here comes the magic loving Luz again.

Witch girl: You can do it. Even if you get a bad grade, it's not a reflection of you as a witch. And my parents are right. There are better opportunities on this track. Now get to school.

She step on a plant by accident,

Witch girl: Oh, no! Oh, little friend! Im sorry!

She then used some magic to heal the plant. Luz look amazed while Y/n also looked amazed just as well.

Y/n: Well good news Luz, if I wasn't interesting magic before, then I am now because I want to learn how to heal  just when something of mine is broken.

Chot-San then barked to his suggestion. Then another witch girl then came by.

Mean girl: Willow. Wow. You're so unnoticeable I almost rolled into ya.

The plant that Willow healed before then broke.

Willow: Hi, Amity.

Amity: Shouldn't you get to class early to prep your...

The giant jar near here then fall over to show that her work isn't ready and just a puddle.

Amity: Oh, Willow. You don't have anything to show do you.

Y/n:(Whispering) That jerk!

Luz: Witch drama.

Willow then pull over her hood in embarrassment.

Amity: This is why people call "you half-a-witch Willow."

There was a rattling noise nearby.

Amity: Oh, looks like someone wants to say something to you.

She open up her giant jar.

Amity: Abomination, rise.

A giant goo-like-monster came out of the jar. It then uses it body to wipe a star on Willow's head.

Abomination: You're a... Star.

Amity: Aw, it's like mine.

She showed her the badge that she had that says "Top student."

Amity: But smaller and meaningless. As too student, it's my duty to tell you to keep at it. Even you could get a passing grade someday. Abomination, cower.

Her abomination then went back into the jar.

Amity then began to leave.

Amity: See you in class, superstar.

As Amity leaves, Luz blow her the raspberry.

Willow:(mimicking Amity)"Oh, see you in class, superstar!" I hate when she does that! I hate making abominations. I hate getting bad grades. Ugh! I can't stand this any more!

Some plants began growing right from the ground. The vines were dragged Luz, Chot-San and Y/n near her.

Y/n: I knew you being super nosy one day would be the end of me!

Willow began to calm down and the roots that were holding them began to retreat.

Willow: Oh, no,no,no,no, I'm so sorry.

Luz: It's okay. The grind went through a few layers of the skin.

Y/n: Well, we're alive so I guess that's a good thing. Please try and control your angry plants roots before it tries to eat us.

Willow then decided to take a closer look at the two of them.

Y/n: Hey, are you okay? Because you're starting to weird us out.

She seem to be focusing on the ears.

Willow: So... circly. You both are humans! This is so astounding. And whatever this thing is.

Willow was of course referring to Chot-San. She helped both Luz and Y/n off from the ground.

Y/n: He's actually a dog and a very good boy.

Willow: Oh. Two humans on the boiling isles? How's you guys get here? What are you doing here?

The bell could be heard pealing.

Willow: I'm so sorry. I can't stay. I have to go and disappoint my teacher. It was nice to meet you, humans.

Willow then began to make her departure.

Y/n: I'm so glad that that's over with. We should just head back from now.

Luz: Wait.

Luz proceeds to rush after her.

Luz: Wait! Hi, I'm Luz and this here is Y/n. And your Willow, right? What you did with that flower and those plants, it was.... Wow.

Willow: Thanks, but... I'm not even supposed to be doing plant magic. My parents put me in the abomination track at school.

This causes Luz to get all excited and then grabbed Willow.

Luz: Like, magic school?

Willow nods at her.

Y/n: Wow and here she goes again.

Luz: That's so cool! I'm so jealous. I have two teachers, but their lessons are a bit... untraditional. I bet they won't even let me enroll. But I wish I could spend one day there.

Willow: I wish I could get a passing grade for once. Then people would stop calling me "half-a-witch Willow."

Luz: Wait. I know how we can both get what we want.

She then picks up the abomination and splashes it all over herself and then Y/n as well and Chot-san too.

Y/n: What? What are you doing? I didn't agree to this.

Luz: Make us your abomination. I'll get you a good grade and you'll get me into magic school.

Y/n: Okay, Luz I know you want to get into magic school but this just isn't the best idea now. We need to come up with something different. Something better.

Luz: Come on, Y/n, this is a great plan. We can both get into magic school just by doing this. Alright, Willow, I saw that girl's thing. It's just chunks of stuff that stalks weird. We're chunks of stuff and talk weird!

Willow: That's true.(giggles) Okay. It's a deal.

Luz: This is a great plan.

Y/n: A great plan that will get us in trouble perhaps.

Chot-San then barks.

Y/n: See? Even Chot-San agrees.

Luz: I'm pretty sure he's disagreeing with you and agreeing with me. So Willow, deal.

She and Willow shook hands. When they tried to pull away they couldn't because the goo on Luz leaves both of them stuck together.

Willow: Oops. Abomination goo.

Luz was able to use her foot and get the both of them free but it sends them splashing in the goo on the ground.

Luz: Great plan.

They heard some footstep and it began to come louder. Luz then got on Y/n's shoulder while a Chot-San sat on her head. It was nothing to be alarmed about because it was just a boy that came by.

Willow: Oh, hey, Axol.

Axol: Hi, Willow. I'm sorry that Amity have been so hard on you I know you're trying your best and could maybe one day prove to them that they're wrong. So don't listen to Amity because she's a little stuck up brat.

He then looked at the trio.

Axol: Willow... Is that your abomination.

She nods at him.

Axol: Wow, I should have guess that you would have improved. Good now go to class and show them what you got.

Next scene.

Willow: Welcome to Hexside school of magic and Demonics. Remember to stay, hidden.

Willow them heads to her locker and tickled it to make it open it mouth and give her her books. It wasn't too long before another witch then bumped into her.

Boy: Willow, you would not believe humans.

Willow: Humans? Psh. I haven't seen any. What?

He showed her a magazine.

Boy: Did you know that human nails barbed wires to their kids' teeth? But why? Maybe to make them magnetic.

Luz: Actually, it's for storing treats.

Y/n: And for threatening teeth.

Chot-San then barks.

Willow: Okay, Augustus. I'm gonna tell you something. But you have to be cool.

Augustus: I can be spool.(stammers) I mean cool.

Willow: Okay. Abomination, rise.

Everything stands out of the pot.

Luz: Ta-da! We're abomination.

Willow: Luz, that's not how abomination act

Augustus was now in maze.

Augustus: No. No it- it couldn't be.

Willow: He's president of the Human appreciation society. Most witches wouldn't be able to recognize a witch right away. But Augustus is an expert.

Augustus: Where are your gills?

Y/n: We don't have gills?

Chot-San then barks.

Augustus: And what is that thing?

Y/n: He's a dog.

Luz: I know an Augustus back in our world. We called him Gus.

Gus: Gus? nicknames? Human nickname? Gus? Call me it. Wow. Gus. This is the best day of my life.

A bell then screams.

Gus: I've gotta go to spelling class.

He grabbed bud magazine and wand before running off.

Gus: See you guys at lunch.

Willow: All right. Into the darkness you go.

Luz then hisses as she sinks down.

Y/n: Luz, please stop it.

Next scene.

King was giving a baby trash slug a dog treat.

King: Aw. Who's a good Prince jr? Who's a good guy?

Vilador: Here he goes?

Eda was just drinking coffee in her chair.

Eda: Hey, Mr wiggles, you're not gonna teach it anything doing that.

Vilador: It would make a perfect snack did you ask me.

King then held the slug protective.

King: Stay away from my baby. And Eda, it's called positive reinforcement. And it worked wonder.

It eat the treat that King was dangling over it and it then double in size.

King: Ha-ha! See? Now watch this. Prince Jr! Attack Eda! Knock her over drinks! Mess up her hair!

Eda:(deadpan) Oh, no. Please stop.

King: Well, I haven't seen your students in forever. For all we know, they're not even loyal to both of you anymore.

Eda: Ha-ha-ha, you wish. But yeah, where are they?

Vilador: Let's just hope they have found themselves in the stomach of a demon.

Next scene.

Make student: I hope I pass.

Female student: I'm confident about this.

A female student with ram horns stands in front of the room with her abomination with eight deets sticking out in various places.

Professor Hermonculus: Hmm. Too many toenails in unexpected places. Fail. Pathetic!

She then took her abomination and sit down.

Professor Hermonculus: The biggest abomination are all of you! Of the next abomination I'd a failure you all get extra homework for a month!

The students began grumbling on the thoughts of extra homework.

Make student: Extra homework? Not again!

Professor Hermonculus: And the next one to come up is...

Amity: Excuse me, sir, but I'm ready to present my abomination. Rise!

Her abomination rises from the pot.

Professor Hermonculus: I've always save the best for last Amity. You'll have to wait your turn. Hie about... Willow.

Male student: Not half-a-witch.

Female student: Great. Homework for a month.

Luz then peaks out of the pot.

Luz: Don't listen to them, Willow. We can do this.

Y/n: I'm feeling nervous just doing this.

She then wheels them in front of the class to present.

Willow: Uh... Abomination, rise.

Y/n then jumped out of the pot.

Luz: Ta-da!

Willow: Abomination, bow.

They did what she said.

Professor Hermonculus: Very impressive. But does it speak?

Luz: Ih, I may be your abomination, but your my a-mom-ination.

Student: Aww.

Y/n: And Amity is nothing but a stuck up brat that she's so perfect in everything. But she's nothing more than a wannabe princess.

The class began laughing to this much to Amity's anger.

Professor Hermonculus: "a-mom-ination!" And some insults. Splendid word play. A plus!

The students in the room all began cheering. And right afterward, the bell then screams. The students began exciting the room.

Professor Hermonculus: Wonderful work today, Willow. Looks like we have a new top student.

Amity was about to walk out the class but she stopped in her tracks and drops her books in the process. The Professor then took her top student badge.

Amity: But...

He then pins the badge right on Willow.

Willow:Uh- thank you, sir.

The professor's abomination them Carrie's him away. Willow turn to leave but couldn't since Amity was standing right infront of her.

Amity: Hey. The last time I saw you, your abomination was mush. What did you do?

Willow: I, uh, took your prep talk to heart, Amity.

Axol then came by.

Axol: Amity, leave her alone. She did her best and she got the badge fair and square so you shouid maybe ease off of her.

Amity: No. I know something is on. I've got my eyes on you, Willow.

She walked backwards and even bumped into another student in the process.

Next scene.

Vilador teas seen outside cooking something which appears to be a large demon bird.

Eda: Hey, have you seen the kids?

Vilador: Who cares? They're probably out gabbing fun or something. It dies t bother me and I know they would just love to go out have some fun. I just know.

Eda: I certainly do hope that they stay out of harms way. As long as it doesn't have to do with anything with school I guess it's okay, I guess.

Next scene.

They were in the cafeteria having lunch.

Gus: Hey. Do humans eat PB&J's?

Y/n: Finally, something normal to eat. I'm sick and tired of eating bug for dinner.

Luz: Yeah, give me some.

Gus then gave Luz and Y/n some sandwiches and they both sank back down into the pot.

Willow: I don't know, Gus. If Amity saw that...

Amity suddenly jumped on the table out of the blues.

Amity: I saw that! Abominations don't eat! You can't hide from me! What are you? Who are you? I want answers.

She took up Luz from the pot and shook her violently as Y/n sat up and blew the raspberry at her.

Professor Hermonculus: Amity Blight.

Amity stopped shaking Luz.

Amity: Huh?

Professor Hermonculus: I expected a twinge of jealous, but this, this is just sad.

Amity: But-I-No! Look at it.

Professor Hermonculus: Report to Principal Bump's office.

Amity: But-

Professor Hermonculus: Now!

Amity runs off as Hermonculus leaves.

Y/n and Luz then pops back out of the pot.

Y/n: You know, Luz, I think that I'm suddenly starting to like this a lot of you ask me. It's so fun messing with that mean girl.

Luz: See? I knew that you would come around.

Chot-San then barks which frightens Gus.

Y/n: It's okay, he's really friendly.

Next scene.

Vilador just watched as King was playing with his pet.

Vilador: There is a lot more to do do than watch this.

Eda then came around.

King: So did you found your runaway students? By your expressions, I can tell that Luz and Y/n have found themselves somewhere else to learn. Which means I won!

Eda: Yes, you won.

Vilador: Now don't be like that. At least you don't have those pesty students.

Eda: Well at least I had someone until they ran off that is. I guess we better find something else.

Vilador: Yeah, you're right because out here is starting to get boring.

Next scene.

Luz: Whoo! I'm a sweaty little abomination. But now we don't to worry about Amity.
High five!

Gus and Willow just stared at her hand and together they shared a confused look.

Luz: Slap my hand. It's a human thing.

Hesitantly, he gave her a high five and began to give her several more with growing confident.

Gus: Oh. Oh, my,man. What a rush.

Chot-San began barking again.

Gus: Okay, he's starting to weird me out.

Y/n: It's okay, you can touch him.

Chot-San then began rubbing his face against his hand.

Y/n: Let him lick your hand.

He then licks Gus's hand and he began calming down and petting him. It wasn't too long before the Principal enters and Amity was there as well.

Principal Bump: Good afternoon, students.

Willow: Principal Bump.

Luz, Y/n and Chot-San all went back to pretending to be abominations. Bump then took steps closer.

Principal Bump: Abomination, rise.

They did what they were told.

Principal Bump: Abomination, lie.

Luz: Uh, viral fame is a worth pursuit. Your cat would never eat you if you got the chance.

Y/n: And everyone in the world hates you and your worthless and no one will ever love. You're just a worthless piece of filth on this entire planet.

Principal Bump: Oh, no, abomination. How strange for it to get the command wrong. I mean lie down.

They all went to lie down.

Principal Bump: So very lifelike. When Miss Blight told me about your abomination, I had to come by and see what it's made of.

Willow: Oh, I have their list of ingredients right here.

Principal Bump:No. we were hoping...

He then pulls out a dagger.

Principal Bump: For a closer look. Willow, I'll allow you to cut first.

Willow then took the dagger and stepped closer. She then whispers to them.

Willow: Uh, you can't just cut open a human, can you?

Luz shakes her head.

Principal Bump: Willow, go ahead and make the first incision.

Gus: Wait, Principal Bump! uh, high five!

He then knocks over three abomination pots. The spilt goo then forms some abominations.

Gus: Run!

Willow, Chot-San, Y/n and Luz all ram but not before Y/n stopped and threw a book right at Bump's face.

Amity: They're getting away!

Principal Bump: No, the intruders won't get far.

The rest began running in the halls hoping that they will be able to get away in time.

Y/n: What is that girl's problem? All we ever wanted to was to have some fun and she had to ruin it for us.

Luz: This is all my fault, Willow. I just wanted to see what a real magic school was like.

Willow: How do you like it?

Luz: It's lovely, actually.

Y/n: Yeah, and the best thing about this is that we're not dead.

Willow: Okay, we shouid get out of here before-

A red light patterns converge on the walls. When it reached the doorway, it was blocked off by a red shield. Several more doorways was blocked off.

Willow:... Bumps seals us in.

All the doors were all sealed off.

Willow: Oh, this is awful.

She sinks to the ground.

Willow: I don't know what to do. Amity's right. I'm just half-a-witch Willow.

Y/n: Seriously, you can't listen to what she tells you. She's nothing both a little mean jerk. Don't ever let her words hurt you.

Luz: Yeah, you're full-witch Willow. And you're great. And someone once told me witches are resourceful.

She pulls a slime ball out of her pocket.

Willow: That's it!

She took the slime ball.

Luz: You mean the greasy slime ball?

Willow: It's a seed. Thank goodness you had it on you.

Luz: Yeah. Thank goodness someone told me to hold onto it.

She put the seed in her lap and traced a small circle over it.

Willow: Please grow!

Throng vines grew right from the seed and was able to reach to the ceiling. It cut straight through the abominations and then targets Bump and pins him to the ceiling.

Principal Bump: How remarkable.

The lights that were sealing off the hallway then fades.

Y/n: Wow, I gotta admit. That was super cool but I say.

Luz: Yeah. There's the exit.

They went over to the exit but before they could get the chance to go, Amity was blocking their path.

Amity: Not so fast! I'm not letting you get away so easily. I want my badge! Abominations, seize!

Y/n: What is your problem?! All we want is to have alittle fun and here you are being the typical stuck up mean girl that only cares so much about herself!

This appears to be so upsetting for Amity as her abomination then came right after. Luz punched it in the chest as Y/n began stomping its head in. And then running. Amity then reformed it and let it chased after them.

Y/n: Isn't there anything that we can do about this psycho mean girl? Because she is seriously starting to get on my nerves now.

Y/n then took up a bucket and tossed it right at the abomination and then it was able to hold it back a little. Just as it seems that they were safe, another abomination then appears right in front of them. Y/n then began taunting it.

Y/n: Hey, you stupid little ugly purple goo monster, why don't you kiss my little human buttocks?!

Y/n tossed a nearby book at it and it didn't do all that much. As it stepped forward, Willow then traced a red circle and trapped the abomination.

Willow: Go!

Y/n: Like, we're gonna leave you like this. I stole something's from Vilador and now here it goes.

He tossed an explosive potion at the abomination and it blew up causing the purple goo to go everywhere.

Y/n: And I save up something special for Amity.

He then tossed another obstacle away which resemble a potion of some sort. Once it has reached Amity, it exploded and some she was now covered in some green goo. Axol then came by to calm her down.

Axol: Come now, Amity, you've already caused enough of a scene.

Willow then gets up.

Willow: Wow, thanks a lot.

Y/n: No problem and now if you don't mind we've got an owl house to go to.

Next scene.

Willow then came all the way to the owl house.

Willow:  You guys won't believe it. Everything is perfect now.

Luz: It's true. I don't believe it.

Y/n: I do.

Willow: Principal Bump was so impressed by my plant work that he's switching me to the plant magic track. Look!

She snapped her fingers and her leggings went from magenta to green.

Luz: Yes!

She hugged Willow.

Luz: Whoo! Oh. What about Amity?

Gus: Last we saw, she was asking Bump if today could count as extra.

Y/n: Yeah, serves her right.

Luz: Well,  I can't wait to see you in action the next time that I sneak in.

Gus: Uh, about that. You're kinda, sorta... banned.

He pulled out posters that showed that they are in fact banned.

Eda: That's my girl!

Vilador: Wait to go! You've got your first banned.

Willow: But we could come here and teach you want we've learned.

Luz: Aw, that would be nice. But... I've have a pretty great teacher already.

Eda: Yeah, that's right. Luz is my student. Back off, academy twerp.

Vilador: Teah because they're already taken.

Eda: Ah, baby's first wanted poster . Good job, kid. Looks like I've taught you something after all.

Gus: Uh, you high five with your hands, not your head.

This left her confused with what she heard.

Vilador: Now if you don't mind me I've got some dead carcass to cook so if you wanna join, I'll be inside.

Eda: Please don't, I can't stand the smell.

Vilador: It's not like your cooking I'd any better Eda.

Y/n: You know, Luz, today was really fun and I'm looking forward to doing this again soon.

Luz: Yeah, me too.

Please vote and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360 32 14
When Lili joins a summer book club and claims to have never read Harry Potter, her whole life changes. Enter Theo, who helps her begin her journey in...
41.2K 504 21
You and Luz have been best friends ever since you first moved to her neighborhood By middle school You develop a crush on her but you just can't sum...
19.6K 617 148
Some imagines and oneshots of shows, cartoons, movies and series. Request open.
1.2K 42 39
When Luna went to a bar one Friday night, all she wanted was to forget her ex. Something she instantly did when she met that one person, who was abou...