𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞...

Roses_for_Chae tarafından

All Roseanne Park wanted was one night where she can party, dance and drink without any worries since highsch... Daha Fazla

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
AN

Twenty Five

319 11 2
Roses_for_Chae tarafından

It's Sunday evening and the weekend has gone by faster than Rosé would like. Just the thought of school tomorrow made her feel nauseated. But fortunately for Rosé's nerves, Lisa was at her house to save her from the nervous breakdown.

"Why can't the school system be turned around? Why can't we have monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday off and saturday and sunday school?" Rosé huffed as she paced back and forth across the wood floor, which was warmed up by the floor heating, in her own room.

"You really need a vacation, don't you?" Lisa giggled lightly under the smile she had as she looked at her girlfriend, who was losing her nerve, from the chair on which she was sitting on at Rosé's desk.

"Yes...but 6 months and twice a year" the desperation in the blonde's tired voice was unmistakable as she placed a hand on her forehead which was already buzzing from the stress and annoyement.

Somehow Lisa found this desperation of Rosé about school somewhat entertaining. School hours are definitely Rosé's biggest problem. Fuck climate change or anything else that's going on in the world.

"Lisa, let's go collect signatures"

"For what? To tear down all the schools and just have the graduation diploma shoved in our hands?" Lisa giggled again as her girlfriend turned her whole body to face her.

"Yes. I would have to drink so much less anti-stress tea without school"

"But then the tea vendors who profit from your purchases would be sad" With a joking pout, Lisa teased her girlfriend, who was having a hard time hiding her own small smile.

"My poor nerves....they're so shot" Rosé sighed, hanging her head in an act of desperation so that her blonde strands covered her pretty face. But Lisa, the smooth thai, knew exactly how to make Rosé relax.

With a grin, she lifted her body, which was covered in a white shirt and black jeans, from the wooden chair and slowly made her way over to her girlfriend.

With a wave of her hand, she removed the light strands of hair from Rosé's face, which looks so kissable from every angle.

"So much stress is not good for you" Lisa said almost in a whisper while her warm and soft hands found their way to Rosé's already glowing cheeks.

Rosé felt the temperature in her body rise more and more when she had Lisa's face so close to hers. Normally, this is an everyday situation. I mean, the two of them are so close every time they kiss. But now it was different. The tension Lisa brought with her almost made Rosé's voice hitch up.

"So...so much stress is not good for anyone"

While the blonde maintained eye contact with the close thai, one hand moved to the slender hip of the light brown haired girl while her other hand gripped the wrist of one of Lisa's arms.

"Watch out, stress can make you fall over princess. Then you would need mouth-to-mouth resuscitation" Lisa whispered in a seductive tone that always made Rosé weak.

But the thing about this relationship is that both are weak for the other. There is no top and bottom here. It's a pure switch thing here.

"That's not a problem. I heard you're good at mouth-to-mouth resuscitation" Rosé returned just as seductively while her hand, resting on Lisa's hip, pulled the thai's body closer to her own.

"Who is your source?" breathed Lisa with hot breath against the hungry lips of Rosé, who presented her the answer on a silver platter. "Myself"

Without further words but with a grin, Lisa placed her soft lips on those of Rosé, who were already waiting for her.

Lisa's hands, which until now were on both cheeks of her girlfriend, moved more down to Rosé's decollete.

The sweetness of the kiss and the taste of each other's lips made the desire for each other's touches rise.

With a grin in the kiss, Rosé moved her now free hand into the light brown, silky, soft hair of her girlfriend.

Let's put it this way...the kisses got hotter, just like the tension and the two had their sunday night fun.

--------

The sounds last night were definitely more pleasant than the tone that now settled in Rosé's ears.

The ear-destroying sound of the alarm clock in Rosé's beloved phone made itself noticeable again at 6 o'clock.

Slightly annoyed but without letting her eyes see the sunlight shining through the curtains, Rosé took one of her arms out from under the warm bedspread to mute the alarm clock.

When finally silence filled the room again, the still tired blonde dropped her arm back on the mattress and was well on her way to falling fast asleep again.

But Lisa, who was also woken up by the annoying alarm clock function, knew that Rosé should not be late for school. Tired, she turned from her stomach to her back to gently shake Rosé who was lying to her lef ton her stomach. "Rosie, you have to get up"

No answer from Rosé. Either Rosé has drifted off into sleep land again or her entire body, including her vocal cords, is too tired to react.

Motionless but breathing, Roseanne laid on the soft mattress of her bed and didn't waste a thought on getting up.

"Rosé" Lisa spoke again, shaking her girlfriend a little more this time. "Come on. You have to be a good student for your future"

"Says the one who got suspended" Rosé mumbled into the pillow with her face buried in it. Of course she was joking and Lisa knew it. But it never hurts to have a little fun.

"Excuse me" Lisa played offended as she recoiled slightly from Rosé. She could literally feel her girlfriend's grin. And as she suspected, Rosé straightened up slightly with a sly grin and lest her gaze fall on Lisa. "Joke. I know you're good at school, Einstein"

Playfully, Lisa could only roll her brown eyes before her apparently not-so-tired girlfriend leaned over her and held herself above her with one arm on each of Lisa's side. Well, at least until Lisa decided to wrap her arms around Rosé and pull her down.

Now lying on Lisa's body, Rosé had her head on Lisa's decolte, but lifted him to look at Lisa and quip "Did you conspire against me with my alarm clock?"

"Nope. I'm just here to take care of you and your school career" Lisa smiled just as Rosé who pressed a soft kiss to her lips before actually leaving the cozy bed to get ready for school.

Lisa still had the "luck" of being suspended and having no duty to get up. Slightly amiably gleeful, she rolled back into Rosé's soft, warm blanket.

Around 25 minutes later, Rosé came back into the room, where Lisa was lying comfortably and carefree in bed with half-closed eyes and the blanket pulled up until just under her nose. "Well, I'm going now"

"Mhm" nodded Lisa, who was completely taken over by the coziness of her gilrfriend's bed.

"I'm so jealous" Rosé shook her head before bending down a bit to give Lisa a goodbye kiss on the forehead.

Rosé would have loved to spend the whole day with Lia under the blanket, cuddling. But school, the place of horror, did not allow that. Annoying.

-------

Fully awake but still not motivated, Rosé walked down the hallway of the school to her locker, where Jisoo, whose locker is right next door, was already waiting for her.

With a nice good morning smile, the black-haired girl welcomed her unmotivated best friend, who was definitely NOT looking forward to the 2 upcoming korean lessons, the 2 english lessons and the sports lessons after lunch. "Good morning sunshine Roseanne"

Sunshine? More likely lunar eclipse.

"Morning Jis" the blonde returned as her feet came to a stop immediately infront of her friend.

One hug and 2 cheeck kisses later, Rosé was looking in her locker for her thick, black korean book.

Jisoo, who was patiently watching her, saw something between the blonde hair tears that moved with Rosé's search movement that gave her every reason to grin. "Did you burn yourself with the hair iron or did you have fun last night?"

"Why should I burn myself with the hair iron? I don't have to straighten my hair. It's naturally straight...." Rosé's tone of confusion changed to one of realization as she began talking quieter and quieter mid-sentence. "So you're saying!-"

"Mhm" Jisoo interrupted grinning and nodding at her friend's statement, who really seemed to have had a lot of fun last night.

Quickly and with little effort, Rosé removed her strains of hair from the left side of her neck and looked into the small mirror that hung on the inside of her locker door.

And indeed. With her own eyes, Roseanne had to realize that Lisa had left her mark on her during the wild night of the two yesterday.

A not quiete small, fresh hickey, which is composed of violet and red color, can be seen very well on the left side of Rose's neck.

„Oh my god, how did I not notice that?" Rosé spoke wide-eyed in surprise as she ran her fingertips over the slight swelling.

"Lisa!" she gritted between her teeth, confirming Jisoo's assumption.

"You two had a lot of fun, didn't you?" Jisoo's grin went from ear to ear. What are best friends for if not to tease?

"Oh shut up Jisoo....-" But before Rosé could continue her warning to Jisoo, she interrupted the realization of what subject she has at school today at noon. "We have sports today after lunch! And you know how misses Kyung is... "Long hair belongs tied together""

"Rosé....you are so exposed" Jisoo giggled gleefully while Rosé seriously considered breaking into the school kitchen to steal an entire bag of ice to put on her hickey so it would go away.

--------

3:20PM. The time of physical education on Monday afternoon.

Wearing long black sweatpants and a black t-shirt, Rosé stood there in the hall next to her best friend.....with her hair tied up.

She tried not to look around too obviously for glances that were on her, or rather on her neck, but she could feel that all...litrerally ALL of her classmates were staring at her.

Rosé, who found all this already annoying, rolled the eyes. But when she overheard the whispering about the hickey, she decided to speak. "Yes, I have a girlfriend! Is it so odd now that I have a hickey? Don't act so innocent"

Talking about shutting down the haters.....

With another roll of her eyes, Rosé turned her head back to the front while her two arms crossed in front of her chest.

Fortunately, no one else could respond, because the physical education teacher misses Kyung came into the hall right then and there in her black and red tracksuit.

"Good afternoon, class. I've decided that we're going to do endurance training today, since I need another grade from you in this" The teacher announced as she walked to the front of the class.

With her hands behind her back, she wanted to continue, but as she looked at her students in order, her gaze remained on Rosé for a second.

You have to know, misses Kyung is only 22 years old and is more the buddy type. All the students love her.

With her still young brain and mind, which actually ticked exactly the same as that of her students, she grinned briefly at Rosé and teased her a bit. "Wild night Roseanne?"

While Jisoo and basically all the other classmates couldn't hold in their laughter, Rosé felt her cheeks heat up and blush. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Shyly, she said nothing and just hung her head a little embarrassed.

But misses Kyung, whose grin remained on her lips, calmed her class again before continuing matter-of-factly. "We will start outside on the track with running rounds. So everyone, follow me. Except for you Rosé. You can sit out today if you want. Looks like you've had enough endurance training already"

Rosé, who had raised her head again by now, could only hold her two hands in front of her face to hide her red cheeks.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Rosé whimpered in embarrassed chuckles.

A miracle that Jisoo did not die....as much as she laughed she almost had to die of oxygen deficiency.

--------

"JAGI!" was the second sound Lisa heard as she waited upstairs in Rosé's room for the blonde after school. The first thing she heard was the front door being kicked open, so to speak.

"Am I in trouble?" Lisa thought to herself with wide-open eyes as Rosé's voice sounded throughout the four walls.

"No!" Whatever it is, Lisa denies it already.

She felt like she was in a horror movie when she heard the repetitive footsteps of Rosé stomping up the stairs.

When the blonde stood in the doorway, Lisa grabbed the first thing she could get her hands on to protect herself. Since she was sitting on Rosé's bed, it was a pillow.... "Please don't kill me. I'm too young and too pretty to die!"

"Explain!" demanded Rosé instead of killing Lisa. With a stretched finger she pointed to her own neck where Lisa's "masterpiece" was still visible.

"Oh, that. Yes, I saw it this morning" Lisa grinned and took down her weapon: The fluffy pillow.

"And you didn't tell me???" asked Rosé in a stormy tone. "I could have covered it up with make-up and prevented the teasing from my gymteacher!"

"Your teacher teased you? Wow, I love your school!" giggled Lisa.

"Lalisa Manoban!" exclaimed Rosé and threw herself at Lisa, who, since gravity exists, fell backwards onto the mat with Rosé from a cross-legged position.

"Don't you like my artwork?" Lisa teased while each of her two wrists were pinned to each side of her head onto thematress by the blonde.

While Rosé was still sitting on the thai's lap, she leaned down to say straight into Lisa's face "I would like it if you gave it to me on a friday night when I won't have to go to school the next days"

"Well first of all, it's not my fault that your skin is so sweet and secondly, aren't you proud to be mine?" This look that Lisa now put on knew Rosé only too well. A mixture of puppy view and seductive look. Lisa is good at what she does.

Quickly, Roseanne's "anger" at her girlfriend was gone.

During strong eye contact, she responded to Lisa's question "Didn't I show you last night how proud I am to be yours?" and raised her eyebrows.

"Can you show me again?"

Rosé could never refuse a question like this from Lisa.

....Guess round 2....

-------

But now it was really relaxation time. It's about 11 o'clock in the evening and Rosé was once again in her shorts and oversized shirt in Lisa's arms, who also had her too large sleepwear on.

The blanket of Rosé, however, the two did not use, because it was brutally hot in the room.....from the temperature! Do not think anything wrong.

Just as Rosé wanted to move down a bit to rest her head more comfortably on Lisa's chest, her white shirt slipped up a bit and just revealed another surprise.

Rosé briefly looked down to fix her shirt when she saw more vielette and red color. "Another one? Jinjja?"

But Lisa was confused. What had her girlfriend seen now? Curious, she leaned over Rosé, only to see another hickey she had made right next to her hipbone, just above the waistband.

"Oops" Lisa grinned again, only to get a "You're lucky I love you so much" back from Rosé.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

546K 22.2K 34
"You've got to be kidding me." Those were the insulting little words thrown by the petite short girl with wavy brown hair and feline eyes. If Lisa wo...
64.5K 3.8K 28
Lalisa Manoban is a successful hotelier in Seoul, She has been living with her girlfriend, Park Chaeyoung, a neurologist for 6 years. They share a h...
121K 5.5K 37
SECOND BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES After a long and lengthy journey, Chaeyoung finally believes she and Lisa have reached the light at the end of the t...
3.4M 98K 49
Lalisa Manoban was an ordinary girl. She just finished studying in Busan, and for going back in Seoul, she will pursue her dreams and have a decent j...