The Perfect Strangers

By BlakRoyale

Crossing one off the bucket list before my fiance and I got married. More

Perfect Strangers

1.4K 6 1
By BlakRoyale

There is a certain amount of effort necessary from a woman to keep her relationship thriving, and after past experiences I grew to understand and accept this as fact. I have been in a number of relationships which ended in different ways for different reasons, and now at the age of none-of-your-damn-business years old I can't be bothered to start anew or waste my time. Five years ago I grew into a relationship with my soon to be husband and after three years investing heavily into the relationship, we decided to start living together. This was something that made me wish I'd found him sooner in my life. On the matter of my initial point however, from very early in our relationship I realized that he was more, let's say adventurous than I. His desires to flex his sexual liberation and confidence expressed itself through public devious sexual playfulness. He wore his demons on his sleeve, and even more so as the years went by. Perhaps I enabled him, or justified his attraction to me, either way it was something I always loved him for. It grew on me over the years until I found
myself providing him incentives to misbehave. Maybe if I shared one of the more memorable moments you'd get a better picture...

It was the height of summer, one of those record high temperature days so you'd expect to find people at the beach at night which was comfortably warm at nights. This particular beach however, was practically abandoned but for a few couples enjoying the increased privacy following the departure of the younger crowd. My fiance at the time and I, while leaving the office late one night decide to just head directly to a beach at the dead end of a crowded street. So we decided to wear whatever we had available in the car. Shirtless in trunks without boxers, he decided to make the most of the lack of inquisitive gazes. While on my part, I had a choice to make; my underwear was basically lingerie that afternoon, so thin the waves could undo each thread. It was one of those 'feeling myself' day and it was either skirt and no panties, just tights or pair of pants with basically a thong. my ass looks better in pants with some heels so... here I am.

He went off into the water ahead of me while I figure out what I was going to do. I was already determined that I would wear his spare mariner without risking wearing one of my favorite lingerie underneath, but I still need something else. I couldn't wear my either of our pants for obvious reasons, so I persisted in finding something else until frustration got the better of me. I decided that I would have to pull the mariner down till it found its way past my hips. As I exited the car in nothing but a mariner, it dawned on me what I would be doing to him and what he could possible get excited enough to do to me. I would be lying if I said this realization didn't have me tingling with devious curiosity. I scouted the area before convincing myself to make my way across the sand and into the water. The cool night air, the rush of my skimpily clad courage or maybe it was the intrigued gazes I was expecting but I was covered goosebumps. With each step I felt the mariner willingly trying to make a scene, fortunately no one noticed the extent of my situation before I was waist deep in the water - at least I hoped so.
He turned from his idle frolicking and looked to me with an ear to ear grin as as I made my way to him clutching myself in shivers from my sudden dash in.

"You just leff me and nuh care if me have clothes" I cheekily tossed at him as I realized he is starting at me happily.

"You nuh find clothes?" he nonchalantly replied to which I responded that I didn't.

His attention gathered sharply at me and without a word, he paused with eyes fixed to my hips and dragged me closer to him. Unexpectedly, he drew his arms around my waist and held me gently from behind. I was truly surprised, a surprise which soon met the initially expected reaction. His hands glided over my thighs which confirmed what he apparently knew would be my only option if I wanted to get in the water. I was only wearing his mariner. I felt his lips land on my shoulder, kissing softly, and before I knew it his hands were underneath my top, twisting my already erect nipples. I submitted to his determined hands, resting my head back so as to offer his lips more of me to taste. I allowed myself to let go in his arms because the place was basically empty and were off to one side in the shadows.

My mind drifted the more his hands drifted across my body, caressing every curve and his tongue dancing along my shoulders and neck. The still warm water further compelled me to surrender to his lustful touch. I began to lose myself in the moment before calling out for him to take me. Unfortunately, I did not expect one of the other couples to come drifting so close to us. By the time I heard
their giggles and murmuring they were within a whisper's reach of us.

My heart skipped a beat in response to the calmness of my fiance as they approached; with his hands firmly grasping my breasts and tongue swimming across my neck, he whispered "so wha if them know".

I tried to keep collected and watched these two as they kissed and hugged each other, oblivious to us and - fair to say - this somewhat calmed me down. He never stop kissing me as they passed by, which convinced me to not to stress things as much. The wet mariner was by know floating atop my chest and my firm nipples were comfortably exposed. Not long after I though, I came to realize that I was completely naked. I felt the urge to open my eyes, just to satisfy the nagging feeling to make sure I was not in a compromise with anyone watching.

To my surprise, that couple was not just next to us again, but were just standing there watching him grope my breasts and my moaning to it. I froze, looking directly at them as they stared at me just the same. I felt his cock shift in his underpants as he held me close as though he was clutching what's his. She was the first to move directly towards me as we starred at each other, she reached out
and touch me as he held me firmly; my heart raced as chaotic thoughts of what's happening collided in my head, was it planned? Who is she? Are we really doing this? Do they know my fiance? Gasp! Do they know me? I couldn't tell what it was but something kept me calm and let it happen, I mean I was excited at how devious I was being and all but I was still so anxious.

She didn't break eye contact while drawing closer to me till eventually I was looking down at her sucking on my nipples; who was this woman? Who was this man? What compelled them to feel bright enough to come interfere with people things? What..?!! Oooh, god that felt good, Fuck! Her possessed stare continued to dare my conviction to the moment. Her man stood behind her while gently stroking her flowing hair before kissing her on her shoulders. My heart could burst with anxiety you could hear it thumping against the door with my inhibitions on the other side. The moment dominated my senses to the point where I the sea could take me away without a fight, I was in heaven. Hmmm, damn it! I felt a hand reach down between my thighs, the rush and tingle sent shivers down my boy. Was it hers? His? I was almost certain my man's hands were groping my breasts still, feeding her my nipples one at a time; someone was rubbing my inner thighs, stroking it smoothly, teasing me by only ever coming not close enough to touch my pussy. Hands, lips and pleasure enveloped my body; fuck! I felt him dig his cock out of his boxers and slide it between my legs; they just continued to dare me, but they didn't realize that it was the day to call my bluff.

She continued licking and sucking on my breasts and chest while she moaned in a way that told me her man was massaging her pussy, well I assumed it was only his fingers. Damn! I was getting hornier with each passing moment. I dug my fingers into her back and drew her closer to me. I would like to say she grabbed my face and kissed me but I could've easily been the one to grab her and assaulted her lips. It never struck me until long after but, they were both completely naked as well, at the time I was too horny to think clearly; I was thirsty for more. Things were about to get much bolder and I was completely up for all of it, my excitement grew with each gentle wave crashing by. Her man guided my new best friend to the side and held me by my legs, my hubby held me with his arms clutching me by my armpits as they both hoisted me completely out of the water. This stranger threw my thick legs over his shoulders and my torso being strung up by hubby's strong arms. My skin fell into a rash of goosebumps with my heart racing once more.

Hmmm, I let out a deep moan to the feel of his warm tongue squirming around my pussy, teasing me. I was about to be eaten out by a complete stranger after his woman just got through sucking my breasts, publicly. I was dreaming, I had to be, I could tell that if he wasn't careful it wouldn't take much for me to climax all over his face. His fingers dug into my legs holding me firmly while his tongue danced intently across my clit, licking and
slobbering all over it. I could hardly control myself, I loved every moment and for some reason I wanted so much more. I managed to raise my head and look down at him tormenting between my legs, and his eyes met mine with such conviction, I immediately felt that thrill you could only get by being so daring. My head fell back in unrelenting pleasure, my legs gripped his head like a vice but his tongue charged forward.

"Make sure him no forget how sweet my little slut is" gently tickled from hubby's lips planted squarely by my ear.

My legs spasmed to the touch of her soft hands caressing and groping my breasts and hips. Her man dug his fingers into my butt cheeks and pulled his face in even closer, I could feel his saliva - or was it my pussy juice - flowing with some presence down underneath me as I did my best to hold on. Hubby kissed my cheek while my hands caressed my new boyfriend's head, reassuring him I was thoroughly being pleasured. I looked down at him and grew an intense desire to give him a mouthful of the best pussy he'd ever have. He could feel the power in my well toned legs which he inspired by relentlessly motorboating my clit... I climaxed right then and there. Aahh, fuck! I did my best to not scream with busied hands and lips tormenting my body. She knew what it looked like and so did my man, and I'm sure he could tell that I was coming, in more ways than one. They finally released me, guiding me to my feet in the water, making sure I had the strenght to stand, only for me to turn and make for my man's arms, curling up against his chest. Everyone chuckled while my inhibition gave way to feelings of embarrassment and shyness.

"That was hotter than I thought it would be" this unfamiliar lady remarked, wrapping her arms around her man.

"I know, I'll finish her off when we get home, nuh true you little devil" my hubby happily replied.

"See oonu on Monday" shouted the other guy as he and his wife made for the shore to call it a night.

I looked up at this man to only realize that he was looking at me with a devious smile on his face."See yuh face, you gonna say that you did right?" he inquired.

I grinned ear to ear with my legs still shaking, I couldn't tell if I was still cumming or if being back in the now cooler water caught up with me.

With satisfied smile, my arms around his shoulders and a kiss I replied "I did tell you roleplaying would be hot, didn't I?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
122K 3.4K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
235K 9.2K 31
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
69.6K 7.8K 13
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...