In your world

Por 2020MT950

It's a story about a girl who by accident enters the fictional world and she knows what going to happen. she... Mais

Notice
chapter 1 Beginning.
Chapter 2 Accident
Chapter 3 Blue.
Chapter 4. Guest
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9 The Train
Chapter 10 Sorting
Chapter 11 first day in Hogwarts
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14 Imperius
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16 beginning
Chapter 17. Name
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 24, part-2
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30, Part- 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 Part-1
Chapter 32. Part-2
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36 The Hearing
|| Order Of The Phoenix || Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Moments
Chapter 61, Part 1
Chapter 61, Part 2
Chapter 61, Part 3
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 Beginning Of Half-Blood Prince
Chapter 64
Chapter 64 part 2.
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 52

58 9 0
Por 2020MT950

The snow was coming down heavily, making it difficult for anyone to see anything more than a few feet in front of them. Mira trudged through the thick white blanket, her hair and clothes becoming drenched in the icy rain. She had been sent on a mission by Dumbledore, a mission.

As she climbed higher and higher, the wind began to pick up, howling in her ears and making it even more difficult to see. But Mira was determined, determined to fulfil her duty and bring back for whatever it was Dumbledore needed. She reached the mouth of a cave and cautiously stepped inside.

The darkness inside the cave was almost suffocating, the only light coming from the flickering spells Mira had cast to guide her way. She could feel a presence in the shadows, a faint breathing that sent a chill down her spine. But she pushed on, her hand tightly gripping her wand as she moved further into the depths of the cave.

Finally, she spotted it. A pair of glowing green eyes in the darkness, locked on her and watching her every move. She cautiously approached, her heart racing as she realized that the eyes belonged to an invisible dragon.
The dragon was much smaller than she expected, no bigger than a cat, but its magic was strong and it could turn invisible at will she thought because description that Dumbledore gave her was similar. Mira reached out a hand, her fingers trembling as she tried to touch the invisible scales. Suddenly, the dragon let out a loud screech, causing her to jump back in surprise.
Suddenly, a loud roar echoed through the cave causing her to freeze in her tracks. She had never heard anything quite like it before. It was a mix of danger and curiosity, sending chills down her spine.

Mira cautiously followed the sound, her heart beating rapidly in her chest. As she got closer, she noticed a slight shimmer in the air, as if something was moving in front of her but it was invisible. Her mind raced with different possibilities, but she knew that she had to keep moving forward.

As she approached the source of the sound, she couldn't believe her eyes. Standing before her was an enormous, invisible dragon she felt that. Its powerful wings beat against the wind, creating a gust that nearly knocked Mira off her feet.

The dragon let out another deafening roar, and Mira could now see the breathe coming from its mouth as white smoke blending in with the snow and creating an eerie glow in the darkness. Despite its fearsome appearance,
Taking a deep breath, she slowly approached the dragon,
She carefully reached out to touch it, hoping it was the spot she needed to collect the hair from. To her surprise, the dragon remained calm as she gently touch it. , her hand made contact with its soft, invisible scales.
Suddenly a hand grabbed her shoulder and pushed her back. Startled,
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" scolded a familiar voice. It was Steve, who had no idea about her mission. "Just because something seems calm, doesn't mean it is. How could you be so reckless?"
She looked at him with a mixture of fear and guilt, knowing that he was right. "I'm sorry, I thought the dragon was calm now," she mumbled.

Steve waved his hand, and she everything got quiet around her. "I'll retrieve the hair, you stay here," he instructed

Mira stepped back and watched as Steve carefully cut some strands of hair from the dragon's body that she imagined looking at his hands motions.

"You can't even see its expression, so why would you touch it? Use your head, girl. Imagine if you had actually fed yourself to it," he sighed, shaking his head.

He then muttered something under his breath. "I can't believe Dumbledore. He doesn't care if someone lives or dies. And you, I sent you to complete a simple task and you almost got yourself killed," he scolded.

"I'm sorry," she repeated, feeling ashamed of her actions.

"And your dad is going to kill me when he finds out," Steve added, worry evident in his tone.

"But you're the most powerful wizard I know," she said, trying to lighten the mood.

He gave her a small smile. "Yes, but I can't fight your dad. He scares me more than any magical being."

She couldn't help but laugh at his admission. "Steve, how did you know I was here?" she asked him curiously.

"Remember when I cast that spell on you? It helps me locate you in case of emergencies," he explained, "here is the hair put it in bag".
As Steve returned to her side, she apologized for her actions. "I'm sorry, Steve. I guess I got caught up in moment"

Steve patted her shoulder and gave her a small smile. "It's okay, we all make mistakes. But we must always remember to be cautious in the world. Now, let's get out of here before the dragon wakes up."

Together, they made their way back down the mountain. "How gonna back to Hogwarts?" Steve asked.
"Oh I have a portal key" she said as she showed her small lock. "Don't do anything stupid again, you can said no to him" Steve told her.

Next day back to Hogwarts.
"Is she okay mam?" Draco asked madam Pomfrey.
"She is fine just little cold" she told him. But Draco only raised her eyesbrows and asked "then why I'm not allowed to meet her?"
"She need rest for few days" she said as she walked inside the hospital wing.

December

"Cedric... Cedric..." Mira shouted his name from a few meters away from him, he was standing in the garden that was now covered with the snow, looking all white but still looking beautiful, he looked at her coming closer to him, he smiled and left his friend, now Mira was standing in the front of him catching her breaths, he smiled down at her softly, Mira watched her breath when she stands properly raised her head to look at him suddenly he put his scarf around her neck, Mira was surprised to see his smiling face, putting scarf to cover her neck, 

"Next time bring your scarf with you," Cedric said still smiling taking his hand back from her "by the way yellow also looked good on you " 

Mira touched the scarf then looked at his face again "you don't have to do this"

"But I already did, so don't try to remove this," said Cedric still smiling "where is Draco?"

"Busy," said Mira with an annoying look" he been very busy lately"

"Come on, smile Mira," said Cedric putting his arm around her shoulders "you and me are better"

"Sure," said Mira rolling her eyes, "where is Cho?", Cedric looked at her face and said "we actually had a fight yesterday, we haven't been talking since"

"What happened?" Mira asked

"Drama, drama happened," said Cedric with a chuckle "she is a nice girl but sometime...she sometimes tries to control my life too much"

"So you don't like when she interferes in your life" said Mira, "you also not going to like if Draco tries to control your life, actually" he turn and start to walk backward looking at her face "I thought Draco is the type of boy who wants full control on his girlfriend life but seeing you I don't think I am right"

She ignores his word and said "Cedric walk properly,", Cedric listened to her words and start to walk properly next to her again his arm around her shoulder "ok where do you want to go?' Cedric asked to her

"Let's have some butterbeer," Mira said with a smile, "minor," said Cedric with a chuckle, Mira didn't say anything to that right he turned eighteen this September, and she and Draco arrange a little cake for his birthday that time, but know Cedric called them minor every chance he got,

She pushed his hand off her shoulder "move, everyone looking at us" she said pushing him away, Cedric smiled at that and said "didn't they always do that"

"We are odd together," Mira said looking at him top to bottom,

"We are looking soo cute together, that's why everyone looked at us," said Cedric again trying to put his hand around her arm but before he put his hand Mira moved one step away from him smiling "come on, a lot of people told me that," he said looking back at her smiling face.

 They entered the three broomsticks and saw the crowd of people inside "find seats, I'll get the drinks" Cedric said to her before walking to the counter, Mira looked around for an empty seat or a familiar face and she saw a familiar face at the table in the corner, Mira smiled and walked to them, 

"Hey guys, can we sit here?" Mira asked politely with a smile on her lips, they look at her Mira saw Ron was about to say something but stopped and close his mouth again, then Hermione rolled her eyes at Ron.

"Yeah, you can," said Harry with an awkward smile, Mira said thanks to him then turned to see Cedric holding two butterbeer in his hand looking around his eyes caught her sight she was waving her one hand to call him, he smiled and walked to her and saw three of them too, "hey guys," he said before putting glasses on the table Mira sat in the opposite of Harry while Cedric sat next to her facing Hermione,

"Malfoy is not with you?" Hermione asked looking at Mira, "why is so crowdy today," said Cedric like he didn't hear Hermione's voice, 

"He is busy, you know the prefect work and all" Mira said sipping her drink "he wants to finish every work before the holiday"

"He is going home?" Cedric asked her. "yeah he is," Mira said, "what about you are you going home too?"

"Yes, you know I am the only child," said Cedric with a proud smile "what about you?"

"I don't know yet," said Mira shaking her head a little, "no one told me what I have to do about the holiday:"

"What that's supposed to mean?" said Cedric looking confused "don't your parents want you home?"

"It's not like that," said Mira and saw Hermione, Ron, and Harry they were also listening to their conversation while sipping their drinks quietly, "it depends on the situation" she finished her sentence, shifting her gaze to him to them,

"What kind of situation?" Hermione said from nowhere, Mira looked at her, and Cedric also did the same, "family matter," said Mira 

"Headmaster also  included in that?" asked Hermione, Mira looked at her with narrowed eyes she didn't expect that question, Mira smirked sipping her butterbeer to look confident, and said, "Hermione what you want to know actually?" "

"Your relationship with Dumbledore? maybe" Hermione asked her directly, and all three boys almost spit their drinks outside from their mouths they also didn't expect that sudden question,

"Ohh, you want to know that,(putting her glass on the table) then my relationship with him is not different than Harry relationship with him," said Mira still smirking, she looked around "you choose the best table to talk about that stuff"

"Then why does he trusts you more than him," Hermione said them turned to Harry "don't take it personally" Harry nodded awkwardly didn't know why he was in their conversation,

"What's that even mean?" Mira asked her "I don't think he ever made a difference between me and him"

"Then why did he tells you about Harry cloak?" Hermione said with an evil smile, Mira smirked again and said "you were in the library that time"

"Yes I am," Hermione said confidence dripping from her tongue, Mira glanced at Cedric then again looked at Hermione, "you are right he trusts like he trusts a few more people in his life, you remember I told you that I studied home school before coming to Hogwarts," said Mira 

"Yes I remember"

"That time Dumbledore think I am Obscurus, so he keeps his eyes on me always the thought I am going to die, but but but I did magic then he understand I am not an Obscurus, so I got admission to Hogwarts, this was the reason him and I are close" explained Mira to them and they were all listening carefully to her words. "now you got your answer" looking at Hermione. Harry and Ron shared Confused look but didn't asked deciding they will ask Hermione later.

"Still I didn't understand a few things," Hermione said, "what are that things?" this time Cedric asked,

"Why Crouch put your name on the goblet of fire, why Dumbledore let you join the... group(she want to say the order of the phoenix but she was not sure Cedric know about that or not), and still why he telling you about Harry cloak," Hermione said looking at Mira

"About the goblet of fire I don't know why, and I was also in the graveyard that time and about the cloak, it was a whole different matter actually" Mira answered to her "and if your thinking that Dumbledore and I planning something secretly, then I sorry because we are not planing anything"

"And I am going to stay there on holiday," Mira said with a smile "Harry you also going to stay, let's practice some spells together in the holidays" 

Cedric leaned closer to Mira and asked in low tone "What cloak?"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5K 240 77
| currently in editing. if you still want to read it, then go ahead:) the edited one will be published on my account under a "new" book | '𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈�...
368K 8.3K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
153K 5.5K 54
(Y/n) knight somehow gets stuck in parallel universe of Harry Potter and Wizardly World...Being a potterhead she know everything that is going to hap...
88.5K 2.5K 33
Griffin Blakes is your average teenage witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She is a lot of things... but sneaky is not one of...