Frosted Fate. (Dragon Series...

By selenophiletheaa

Freya who has no username woke up from the winter. 70% of her body is snow. She is also bloomed with powers c... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOT A CHAPTER.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Which draft should I publish next?
SHOUT OUT

Chapter 28

430 34 3
By selenophiletheaa

NARRATOR

I went to find Friollo after talking with Tiana and Dallas. I better stay away from those two, I'm weirded out. I then saw him talking with Lake.

"There you are." I said and ran towards Friollo before hugging him.

"Hun, what's wrong? Weren't you talking with Tiana?" Friollo asked, wrapping his left arm around Freya.

"Not anymore, I think she wants to be alone with Dallas. They can be good friends. She even said a lot about herself to him. " Freya said with a smile.

"My sister with Dallas? A guy? That's impossible. I would rather believe the sky is falling than believing my sister is actually talking to a boy." Lake said in disbelief making Freya roll her eyes.

"See it for your self." Freya said before smiling. Lake sighed before walking away, heading towards Tiana's direction.

"Is she really talking to Dallas?" Friollo asked curiously and Freya nodded in response. Because even Friollo knows that Tiana nevers talks with boys close to her age because she was always worried her future mate might get jealous.

"Yup. Say, is she really not close to any boys?" Freya asked.

"Well, she's close with Blaze and Blade but only them. She treats them like her little brothers after all." Friollo said, shrugging her shoulders.

"I see. I guess this is a surprise for all of you?" Freya asked and Friollo nodded at her before kissing her forehead.

"Why not we enjoy the party with just the two of us, now?" Friollo asked her and Freya nodded in agreement.

"I think it's time for the slow dance." Freya said. Friollo smiled before leading her towards the place where the music is coming from.

Friollo gave the person responsible for the music a nod and then the slow music started.

"May I have the pleasure of dancing with you, beautiful?" Friollo asked with a grin, extending his hand for Freya to take.

"It will be my pleasure, handsome." Freya answered with a dazzling smile before taking Friollo's hand in hers.

Friollo then led her to the middle before placing both of his hands on either sides of Freya's waist before following the rhythm of the music.

"Where did you learn to dance? I'm amazed." Friollo said before smiling sweetly.

"I don't know, I'm just following your steps and the rhythm of the music." Freya answered while shrugging her shoulders.

"You're a fast learner, I see." Friollo said before leaning closer to her. "I'm proud to be your man, love." Friollo added, making her heart pound very fast.

"I can hear your heart beating." Friollo said with a chuckle before moving away a little and turning her around.

"Why wouldn't I? You said that close to my ear." Freya said, her face turning red.

"Tiana! Freya said—" Lake stopped on his tracks as soon as he saw his sister who is indeed talking with Dallas.

He blinked a few times before rubbing his eyes, but the Tiana who was talking with Dallas is still there.

"I must be dreaming." He said before pinching his own cheek, only to end up caressing it after feeling the pain.

"Damn it. Tiana!" Lake said before running towards her sister.

"Tiana, am I seeing things? Are you really talking to a guy?" Lake asked in disbelief, Tiana glanced at him before shrugging her shoulders.

"What's wrong with it?" Tiana asked innocently. Lake felt like he was about to get drowned, he couldn't believe it! He really couldn't! He looked at Dallas and saw him looking at him with a friendly smile before looking at Tiana, and Lake also looked back at her.

"Tiana, do you know how to dance?" Dallas asked, Tiana's eyes lit up when she heard Dallas' question.

"Yes, do you want to dance with me?" Tiana asked. Dallas smiled brightly.

"Yes, let's go!" Before Lake could say a word, Dallas already pulled Tiana away, making him groan.

He was about to run after them when he was held back from doing so.

"Let them be, we should dance. Friollo and Freya are also dancing." Lake heard the voice he loves so much. He turned around to see Lorena who was wearing a beautiful green dress and a smile on her face.

"Alright, alright. At least I can be with you." Lake said before holding Lorena's hand and leading her to the place where the people are now dancing.

"Should we join them?" Evera asked her husband while pointing at the people dancing.

"We might as well do. My dearest wife, can I have this dance?" Drayce said with his usual bow, extending his hand for Evera to take.

"Charm, it would be my pleasure." Evera said with a curtsy before placing her hand on Drayce' and they both also walked towards the place the others are dancing on.

The night was perfect for all of them, dancing with their partners and friends.

"Should we leave now?" Friollo asked his mate who was already yawning at the moment.

"I'm good, we shouldn't leave them alone. I'm the queen, what if something bad happens and I won't be able to protect them because we already left?" Freya asked, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Come on, darling. You can't keep up with this. You're already tired. Evera and the others will take care of it if something happens, alright?" Friollo assured her.

"What if they'd need my help too?" Freya asked. Friollo sighed, seeing his mate so anxious.

"Come on, it's Evera we're talking about. Don't you trust her? Or me?" Friollo asked and Freya looked down with a pout.

"Alright then.." Freya said with a sigh before giving Friollo a small smile.

"That's my girl." Friollo said before letting his wings out. Since Freya is a bit tired, he decided to just carry her before soaring through the skies.

"Here we are." He said after landing in front of their castle and moved his gaze towards her, only to find her sleeping peacefully in his arms.

His face showed a warm smile before getting inside the castle and up the stairs to their room since they sleep together now.

He laid her on the bed before kissing her forehead and playing with her hair. He will never get tired of looking at her cute face that he loves so much.

He wondered if it would be okay to bring her to the freezing sanctuary. Where all the snow dragons take their rest after their reign.

Where only their mates and daughter can communicate with them. Even the corpses of their mates will be summoned and put at rest in that Sanctuary once they also die.

He decided to asked his Sorcerer if Freya will be allowed. Because the Sanctuary is under protection, only those who are part of the Sanctuary can get inside, or those who are part of the resting souls.

He pecked Freya on her lips before walking out of their room, heading towards Kaan's office since he saw Kaan already leave the party a few hours ago.

He knocked on the door before opening it and Kaan was sitting on a chair, who looked like he had been reading a book just before he came in.

"What can I help you with, your majesty?" Kaan asked politely after standing up.

"I want to know if Freya can enter the freezing Sanctuary." Friollo asked, Kaan was stunned before chuckling.

"I was previously reading a book about that since I was also curious. Freya can enter, but you can only enter once you and Freya finally did the binding ritual of snow and fire. So she still can't go inside since she might need you too. Especially that she will be going there for the first time." Kaan said. Friollo looked at him as if he was from another universe.

"Binding spell!? No one had done that since 10,000 years ago. Are you sure even you know the ritual?" Friollo asked with a frown.

"Don't forget. I came from a family of dragon sorcerers. Of course I have a book of it. Even if it's already old, it can still be read." Kaan said before winking at Friollo walking inside of an old door.

Friollo just sat on the chair, placing his hand under his chin. He sighed deeply, thinking about the binding ritual that would bind the souls of a snow dragon and a fire dragon forever.

Okay, let's stop here. The Frosted Fate is almost over. A few more chapters left then it will finally be a goodbye.

Did you enjoy this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 9.5K 51
Don't get frostbitten while reading this dark, gripping, passionate retelling of Snow White. Icelyn, the princess of the Winter Realm, is being used...
251 87 11
❝I want no tomorrow if it means a daylight without him...Your cold came to tame my insatiable flames and now, all I'm left with is the longing of the...
4.9K 745 49
The world had long since forgotten the age of dragons, those creatures that had once ruled the skies as gods had long since disappeared after the con...
177K 11.4K 34
The land is always covered in snow, so how can anything - let alone anyone - survive there? They don't. At least not without the Ice Queen'...