Anatomy of love ✓

By Thebrazilian_Affleck

°•°•°Jennifer is a super dedicated doctor who works at Gray Sloan and loves her friends and patients alike. ... More

𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕
=2= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=3= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=4= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=5= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=6= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=7= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=8= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=9= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=10= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=11= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=12= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=13= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=14= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=15= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=16= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=17= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=18= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=19= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
=20= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

=1= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

538 11 0
By Thebrazilian_Affleck

Think of an exhausted person... That's me right now.  Working as a doctor has its pros and cons like;  Pros: Saving lives, helping people and studying ways for thousands of people not to die.
Cons: Not having time to live a life outside the hospital, the only way to meet people is for them to be on a stretcher, short time to sleep.
Well, that's a thing of life, right?  Today I'm here working at Gray Sloan as a general surgeon, here my only friends are the ones who work with me because I live on shifts to pay for my apartment.

Today I woke up very early.  Jo and Alex are going to go on their honeymoon and I was supposed to cover for Wilson at the hospital — which we don't do for a friend — but to not be alone, I pulled Leah to stay with me.
—she wasn't going to do anything today, let's work and make money!—

—Hey, I got her ass!  Why am I even here?  -Leah opened the door complaining.

—Hi to you too, and you came in solidarity with me that I'm going to be in the hospital all day.  -I said taking my bag.  —Bye baby from your mother - I took my dog ​​in my lap talking in a baby voice. I patted her, opened the door and we both got out.

— I deserve.  Leah rolled her eyes.

°°°

When I arrived at the hospital I barely changed my clothes and I already had to go to the emergency room.  A woman with an object attached...

— My God... - I said to myself heading towards the girl's bed.  — Excuse me, I'm Dr.  Lopez.  Now I'm going to take a look to see what we're going to do.  I lifted the sheets from her legs, which turned red.

—Shame to put a bottle there, wasn't there!? -I thought

— Doctor... This will come out of there, right...?

—Yes, but only with surgery.  I'll take you to the pre-op now.  - I fixed the locks of the stretcher and took her, Leah appeared on the way and accompanied me.

We sedated the patient and took her to the room, Leah and I would do the surgery, we hadn't seen anything like this in a while.

—How did she come up with the idea to use this? - I said referring to the bottle that was stuck in the patient's vagina.

—She can be a needy woman who doesn't have any man to do it for her.  -Leah shrugged.

—I'm alone and I don't do this!?  - I questioned the same one who let out a laugh. —What are you laughing at?

—Nothing, except if I were you there. -I pointed at the patient.  — I would go so much, go this is so crazy!

—Let's finish this soon.  - I said taking a kind of scissors to cut the corners of the woman's vagina.
—Ouh shit, shit, shit!  -after cutting the tips for the object to come out more easily, I pulled it gently.  But it was no use, the bottle had immense pressure that burst... It burst inside the patient.

—Leah help me!  -she took a pair of tweezers and off we went...

°°°

— Girl, I don't know what you're going through, but please.  Do not place any other glass objects in this location.  When we went to take it out, it broke with the pressure, and it took us hours to get all the pieces out.
-I heard Leah talking to the woman who was red with embarrassment.

— Remini! - I nudged her to close her mouth.

— I'm dying of shame, can you leave me alone?  - the woman asked and we complied leaving the room.

—"Don't put any more glass objects in this place"?  Do you want to be fired?  - I asked the same that shrugged and rolled my eyes in denial.

— Excuse me, Dr.  Lopez I have no obligation to take a beer bottle out of a "chavasca"!  -she joked, whispering the last part.

— Chavasca?  - I asked laughing.

We left the postoperative floor and I decided to go see my patients who are still hospitalized, I started with Mr.  Wayne.  He is a very kind old man, but sometimes kindness goes too far.

— Hello, how are you feeling?  -I entered the room and saw him sitting on the bed.

—Well, what about you, Miss Lopez? How is your day today?  - you gave a huge smile.

—It's being a little troubled, but relief.

—Now let's talk about the two of us... -The Lord who was old enough to be my grandfather winked at me. — When will I be able to get out of this bed and take you to a romantic dinner?

—Ouh… -I was surprised by his fifth invitation this week.  —The Lord knows very well that your liver must first be completely healed in order to finally leave and return home.  Maybe tomorrow.  -I looked at him fondly and took his hand, I hate to see sad old people.

After talking to him for a while, he was full of questions about what I liked to eat, my favorite color, the flowers I like, the style of music, etc... I went to see how Ms.  Wolly she's a pretty smart lady for someone on the edge of their wits.

—Oh dear you came to visit me!  -In her head I'm her daughter.  Who in real life doesn't even visit her in this hospital.

— Hi Mom!  I missed you!  I hugged her, my arm wouldn't fall from simply entering her fantasy.

—How about we play some cards, huh?  -She took a tarot deck from a box.

— Will I be lucky?  - I said while examining her.

—Okay, okay now stop touching me and stay on the cards!  -I chose three cards and she smiles turning the first card.

— Look, here shows a new person in your life... And in this one a traitor, let's see the last one... A new love!  You are in love?  -she asked excitedly.

— I?  No, I think it's kind of hard Mrs... Mom!

— Honey, the cards don't lie!  If you're not, you'll still fall in love.

— Let's see then… - Before I finished speaking my cell phone rang and I got up to answer it.

— Who is it?  -Mrs.  Wolly spoke curiously.

—It's Marc Mom, my fiancé.  Want to say hi to him?  - lied.

— No!  That capybara face doesn't deserve my greetings. - she turned sullenly.  I love telling her that, her daughter (who doesn't give a damn about her mother) had a fiancé named Marc, which Mrs.  Wolly hates it to this day and has never forgotten it.

I left the room and saw it was Jo and decided to answer it.

{link on}

— Hi Jo!

—Hi Jenny, you know I
love you right?  she
comes, Jo only stays like
this when she wants
something.

— Say it.

—My brother is in Seattle,
but I'm not there of course. 
- laughed.  —Could you host
him at your place until I
get back?" Please?

— Brother?  Like this?

— It's a long story, when
I get back I'll explain,
but so what?  He leaves?

—Fine with me, as long
as he likes dogs and doesn't
leave underwear and towels
around my house.

— Thank you, love you baby!
  —what do you mean
Josephine???  -I heard Alex's
voice in the background
and laughed.

— Jeez, he didn't know
he was cuckold.  - I joked
and hung up.

{Connection off}

I went back to my chores until an unknown number texted me.

{Chat on}

(Hi kitty let's see each other
today to today?)
(Deleted)
(I sent it wrong, hahahahah)

Hey?

(You're Jo's friend right?
I'm her brother, Ben.
She gave me her number.)

oh it's you who goes
stay at home?

(Calm down, I didn't think that
if not so fast,
won't invite me to
a coffee before that?)
*naughty face emoji*

Spare me"bEn"

I release at 23:00 go

have to come here
search
(And what do I do until
this time?)

Go out with your
"Kitty"

{chat off}

I turned off my cell phone and went to my lunch break.

— What's the good thing about today?  -I asked sitting next to Robbins, Richard and Meredith.

— I've had 5 deliveries so far.  -The blonde shrugged her shoulders.

— Colostomies, Colostomies, and Colostomies!  That's all there is in this hospital, Jesus!  -Richard complained.

— I had a bone marrow transplant, what do you think?  -Mer said victoriously.

— I took shards of glass from a vagina.

— How lucky!  -Webber knocked lightly on the table making us laugh.

—Why didn't they wait for me? -Leah appeared behind us and sat with us.

— Oh, and Leah participated.  -I spoke.

—What kind of alumni are you? They didn't even call me for this surgery!  -Richard spoke indignantly.

°°°

Finally, I gave my time and could leave.  I got out in the parking lot and saw a man standing in front of a car, he was tall handsome and elegant.  I started walking towards him until I got in front of him.

— You must be Jo's friend.

— Nice to meet you, Jennifer!  -I said extending my hand to him.

— This is "hi", pleasure only within four walls!  -He blinked making me think that was a bad idea...

— Ridiculous!  -I rolled my eyes and got in the car.

We went to my house, took the elevator up and when I opened the door I heard Puchi barking.  —my little dog— I made room for him to enter.

—Oh, do you have a dog?

— I have, why?  -I turned to him and closed the door.

—I don't like dogs.  - he complained.

— What a pity I love it!  -I dropped my bag on the couch and picked it up.  —Eh baby?  I love you.  - I played with the same one that licked my hand.

— Where is the bathroom?  -I need a shower.

— Well, here at home there's only one, which is in my room you can use I'll make dinner, it's at the end of the hall.  I said and he shrugged and walked away.
_________________________________________
i'm loving writing books in english, i love you <3333
Vote and comment :)

~Mandy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 1.1K 72
greys anatomy imagines
519K 17.9K 163
Life has a funny way of humbling you. Knocking you down and for a while just to keep you there. No one prepares you for the hardships you will face...
11.6K 235 40
Holland Jenkins has just started at Grey Sloan Memorial as a pediatrics surgeon. As Holland embarks on her journey she encounters several new people...
44.6K 1.6K 16
You're holding me like water in your hands. grey's anatomy s1━s9 mark sloan & female oc