Oriel Dune | Obi-Wan Kenobi

By BooksHaveFeelings2

Oriel Dune is a red headed Jedi who had fallen in love with the one and only Obi-Wan Kenobi ever since she la... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Part 2
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Part 3
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Part 4
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Epilouge

Chapter Twenty Two

755 22 8
By BooksHaveFeelings2

"Had you said the word, I would have left the Jedi Order."
- Obi-Wan Kenobi

❆ ❆ ❆

"What?"

Oriel didn't believe it, she thought she must have heard him wrong so she just blankly stared at him.

"Oriel you heard me correctly, now please. Marry me." Obi-Wan begged, hearing Oriel's thoughts.

"Obi-Wan." Oriel began and a smile grew widely on her face. "I would marry you a thousand times if it's what I need to do to show my love to you!" Oriel said and pulled his face back onto hers before he could say anything but he pulled away after some time.

"Are you sure love?" He asked not wanting to rush into things if Oriel didn't want to.

"Are you sure?" She questioned at why he would ask her to marry him and then ask if she's sure.

"Of course, I just want to make sure its what my beautiful girlfriend wants." Obi-Wan's face turned into the same glowing smile that Oriel had.

"You mean your beautiful fiancée ." Now Oriel really kissed him, and her smile turned into a smirk.

Oriel slowly leaned back into the bath tub not breaking the kiss and she knew exactly what she was doing.

Obi-Wan let go of her cheeks in attempt to grab onto the side of the bath but it was to late. Oriel pulled him on top of her and he fell into the bath tub with a splash still fully clothed.

"Oriel." He whined trying to left himself up but he slipped back down from the soapy water.

"Don't worry, those clothes won't be on for much longer." Oriel smirked.

❆ ❆ ❆

"Where were you two?" Anakin asked Oriel and Obi-Wan when they entered the transmission room to do their mission report.

"Like I said, I was having a bath." Oriel answered confidently, after all she was telling the truth.

"What about you?" Anakin asked turning to Obi-Wan. "I don't suppose you were in the bath too?"

"Anakin for the last time –" Obi-Wan groaned even though he was very right. "Your merely friends I know, I know." Anakin chuckled.

"So, where were you then?" He asked again. "I was . . . Checking up with commander Cody." He hesitated, Obi-Wan was a little slow on improvising.

"No you weren't. I was talking with commander Cody." Anakin said with his eyes furrowed confusingly and Obi-Wan looked to Oriel for assistance.

"I think what he meant to say was he was talking to commander Rooster. He's just used to saying Cody as he's from his battalion." Oriel improvised but then she saw Rooster in the corner of her eye.

"How come Rooster has been in the transmission room waiting for over ten minutes?" Now Anakin was really confused and he was starting to get suspicious.

"No sir, I was talking to General Kenobi until he told me to come and wait here while he checked up on the rest of the battalion." Rooster butted in.

"Right." Anakin said unsurely looking back and forth between Oriel, Obi-Wan and Rooster.

"Let's get this over with then." Obi-Wan clapped his hands, breaking the silence. That's when Oriel heard Boba start to chuckle as he walked to her side so Oriel stomped on his foot to shut him up.

"Ow." Boba groaned under his breath taking the hint. Oriel then sent a thankful glance to Rooster before a hologram of the Jedi council appeared and they started their debrief.

They were told to head back to Coruscant, they had been tipped off about an attempt to steal one of the holocrons hidden away in the Jedi archives so they were told to depart from Kamino immediately which was good for Oriel as she wasn't fond of the rainy planet.

"That was a close one." Oriel said walking down the white hallway with Obi-Wan by her side.

"I'm still not completely sure we got through that. Anakin isn't dumb." Obi-Wan said looking around to make sure no one could hear.

"Then we must be extra careful. Already to many people know. It's to risky. If we're caught then –" Oriel started. "If we're caught then we will leave the Jedi order and live a wonderful life together exploring the galaxy." Obi-Wan finished which slightly eased her thoughts.

"What about Boba? What about Anakin? What about my Master? What about Averill? What abo ­–" Oriel couldn't help herself but to over think it.

"We will cross that bridge when it comes to it. But lucky for us, we will never have to." The corner of Obi-Wan's mouth twitched into a small smile at how Oriel's mind raced, it was one of the reasons he loved her.

"Your so stubborn." Oriel said as they reached the door to the enormous landing bay where three whole Republic Cruisers were docked and about a hundred thousand new clone troopers were marching into them.

She threw her grey hood over head, Obi-Wan doing the same, and they made their way out into the windy rain that soaked them the minute they stepped foot outside.

The two made their way over to the Republic Cruiser which had Admerial Hilton and Commander Rooster waiting beside the ramp that was being loaded with new clones. It really was a sight to see and it kind of frightened Oriel, at the reminder of how real the war really was.

"General Dune! General Kenobi!" Admerial Hilton greeted over the harsh winds when they got in ear shot. "Why don't we make our way to the bridge and get ready for take off, shall we?" He asked and the two nodded in agreement and made their way up the very long ramp beside the clones.

They didn't talk to one another until they were at the bridge where the two Jedi removed their hoods in respect.

"Well don't you look shiny." Oriel stated to Rooster who had new armour on. His armour was painted with more red and he had some red shoulder pads on with a red cape like armour around his legs.

"We lost too many men in battle, we no longer had enough to make ourselves a full battalion. So we got some shinys added to our battalion and we have been upgraded to 621st battalion and for the time being I am a coruscant guard, hence the uniform." Rooster explained and Oriel was slightly saddened at this news. She forgot that her squadron was barely a quarter of the battalion she was manning alongside Rooster and Admerial Hilton.

"We have set a course straight for Coruscant and we should be there in a little over an hour." Admerial Hilton in formed. "Oh and General Kenobi, I heard what happened to Admerial Block, I'm deeply sorry, he was a good man." He put his hand on his heart in respect.

"He died an honourable death, and a honourable man." Obi-Wan bowed and excused Oriel and himself from the bridge to explore her shiny new cruiser that she would most likely be seeing a lot in the future.

❆ ❆ ❆

They made it back to Coruscant about an hour before the sun started to set and Oriel had led Obi-Wan back to her dorm when they arrived.

"Obi-Wan I want it to be official." Oriel told him, taking his hands in hers. "What do you mean love?" He questioned not fully understanding what she was trying to say.

"I want to get married. Not just be your fiancée but your wife." She explained, squeezing his hands hopefully.

"Okay love, but when? Where? And for it to be official there needs to be a witness." For some reason it was Obi-Wan over thinking it this time not Oriel.

"When the sun sets. We can go to this place I love going to so much, no one knows it's there so no one will find us. I can bring Boba and Rooster can come too, who can be our pastor." She explained and it seemed that she had thought this through already.

"Alright love. We will get married tonight. Go tell your padawan and I will find Rooster and I'll meet you back at your dorm in exactly an hour." Obi-Wan promised and brought Oriel's soft hand to his lips to kiss before leaving the room.

Oriel was jumping with joy, she couldn't wait to get married to Obi-Wan and it seemed she had been waiting for this moment to come ever since she laid eyes on the small boy when she interrupted his padawan training class by accident.

She left her room in a hurry to get to Boba's dorm as quickly as she could. Oriel arrived at his dorm and opened the door to find Boba mediating on the padded mat laid out in the middle of the room.

Some of his small figurines he had collected, pens and other trinkets were floating around his room as he was subconsciously sending out force waves through his mediation.

"Boba." Oriel said making her presence know and then everything around his room took gravity's path back to the ground.

"Ever heard of knocking Master?" Boba said as he got a fright from her. "Sorry Boba, but I have something really important to tell you." Oriel walked over to Boba's bed that had navy blue sheets and sat down, parting beside her for Boba to come sit down as well.

"What is it Master?" He asked as Oriel was acting strange. "Well, you know how me and Master Kenobi love each other very much?" She asked and his face merged into a grossed out expression.

"You aren't pregnant are you?" Boba asked scrunching his nose at the thought.

"No Boba, I'm not pregnant." Oriel laugh lightly. "Master Kenobi and I are getting married and I want you to be there." She explained and the look of grossness went away.

"You want me to be at your wedding? Why?" He asked. Boba looked surprised but also kind of honoured.

"Well first of all, I need a witness for it to be legal but that's why I'm inviting Commander Rooster as well. I'm inviting you because you are very special to me Boba, and you might not understand it now, but you're the closest person that I can share every one of my secrets to and that means so so much to me. This is one of those secrets I get to share with you." Oriel spoke truthfully from her heart. Boba was like the son she never could have.

"Master I . . . I don't know what to say." Boba stuttered. He had never had anyone to love him other than his father who was gone now, and even then, Jango was almost obliged to love him, whether Oriel loved the boy unconditionally.

"Just say you'll come to my wedding tonight?" That's all Oriel wanted answered.

"Master Dune, it would be my honour. I will even take a shower before I go." He smiled and Oriel laughed.

"Alright, come meet me at my dorm before the hour is up and not a minute later okay?" She instructed. "Okay Master." He answered and then Oriel left to go get ready herself. She wasn't about to get married in her Jedi robes.

But when Oriel looked through her closet she found nothing but clothes for a Jedi. That's when she spotted a brown box at the top of her wardrobe. Inside it contained the wedding dress her mother had worn when she married her father that passed away before Oriel could be born.

She dragged her desk chair over and stood up on her tippy toes to reach the box before pulling it back to the ground.

Oriel crossed her legs and gently opened the box. Inside was a neatly folded, light purple dress fit for a princess. Her hands gently grabbed the soft fabric as if it would tare at the slightest touch, and she slowly pulled it out of the box.

It was a beautiful light purple dress that fell to floor with purple flowers sewn from the skirt to the shoulders. It truly was a piece of art.

Oriel held it against her body and looked in the mirror, it looked the perfect size, and it was when she tried it on. She gently put her arms behind her and zipped up the back, careful not to snap it. Oriel then swayed side to side in the bathroom mirror as she looked at how beautiful she looked.

It showed a little more cleavage than she would like, but their was nothing she could do about that. Oriel didn't have any shoes to match, so she settled on wearing her old pink ballet slippers that she hadn't worn in a while.

Last but not least, she took two pieces of hair from the front of her face and pinned them together behind her head in a small half up half down style. Oriel almost didn't believe it was herself when she looked in the mirror.

A little later, she heard a knock on her dorm door. Oriel quickly grabbed her grey cloak and covered her dress the best she could before opening the door.

At her door was Rooster still in his clone uniform, just without his helmet, and Boba wearing navy blue slacks and a black button down. The her eyes laid on Obi-Wan, he too was covered in his brown Jedi cloak but Oriel could see the white collar of a shirt poking out from underneath.

"Let's go then boys." Oriel grabbed Boba's hand and led the way. Once she got to the abandoned balcony she pointed to the vines she had climbed so many times.

"You really want us to climb up there?" Rooster asked slight confused. "Stop whining and do it. If I can do it in a dress, than you can do it in your armour." Oriel replied, gripping onto the vines and beginning her short climb to the roof.

Once she got on top, she could already see the sunset imaged perfectly between two high rise buildings and the highway which was never empty.

"So this is where you hide when I can't find you." Obi-Wan said coming beside his fiancée and wrapping his arms around her, pecking her cheek.

"Alright, alright, you get to kiss each other in a minute." Boba said breaking the two up before taking a seat on one of the old cooling systems that had over grown with grass.

"Are you ready to start?" Rooster asked politely, standing at the edge of the roof where Oriel had dangled her legs over so many times before.

Oriel nodded her head in response and took off her cloak and set it aside. Even though Oriels arms were bare and there was a light breeze, she didn't shiver. Perhaps it was the fact that she had just come from such cold planets.

Or maybe it was the warmth from the loving look Obi-Wan was giving her. He was not expecting for Oriel to be wearing such a beautiful dress, he had only put a white button down on with some black slacks.

"You look like an angel, darling." Was all he managed to get out, but it was enough for Oriel to know how beautiful he thought she looked.

Oriel took Obi-Wan's hand after he took off his cloak, and walked slowly towards the sunset and towards Rooster who was smiling watching the two interact. He had never witnessed so much love between two people before and it was amazed him.

They stopped walking when the reached rooster and turned to face one another. Obi-Wan grabbed both of Oriels delicate hands and loosened his arms out in front of him while not breaking eye contact with the love of his life.

"Do you, Obi-Wan Kenobi, take this lovely woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Rooster asked Obi-Wan. "I do."  He replied with out a doubt or hesitation and still not looking away from her eyes.

"And do you, Oriel Dune, take this gentleman to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked Oriel who didn't reply straight away as she was trying to soak up this incredible moment that felt imaginary.

"I do." Oriel finally said after she had dragged out the moment long enough. Obi-Wan smiled like the happiest man in the galaxy and released Oriel's hands, he gently grabbed her left ring finger and slipped on the perfectly fitting gold loop that he had got for her moments ago.

Obi-Wan then grabbed her cheeks and pulled her in for the kiss that would bind them together as husband and wife.

"I think that's enough love birds." Boba said after he had had enough of watching his Master her husband kiss. Oriel laughed into the kiss and reluctantly pulled away.

"I think I'll leave you guys alone now." Rooster said, wanting to give the two some privacy. "Come with me Boba, I'll take you back to your dorm." Rooster said as it was getting late.

"It's alright Rooster, he can stay if he wants to." Oriel said when she saw the look of disappointment on Boba's face. He nodded his head before climbing back down the vines out of view.

Oriel lifted up her dress and sat down on the green ledge that looked towards the picturesque city and sunset that reflected on Oriel's skin, turning it a beautiful golden colour.

Obi-Wan sat down to her left and Boba sat down to her right. She wrapped her left arm around Boba's shoulders comfortingly and rested her head on Obi-Wan's shoulder lovingly, Boba doing the same to Oriel's shoulder.

They sat there for what seems like hours, until the sun could no longer be seen. None of them spoke a word to each other the entire time but they didn't need to. They didn't want to. The presence of each other was speaking enough words alone.

These were all the people Oriel needed in her life and these were all the people Oriel wanted in her life. Oriel was in love with not just one man, but a little man too.

(Authors Notes)

OOOH I loved writing this chapter so much!! I hope I didn't rush the wedding stuff to much but I thought it flowed really nice. Now would be a good time to end 'Part 3' but I want to keep writing about Clone Wars and I never want this book to end!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.2K 27
Obi-Wan Kenobi greatest Jedi of all time. Always followed the code and did what was best for the Jedi Order. But he had a secret. He fell in love...
135K 4.4K 45
π—₯π—˜π——π—”π— π—”π—‘π—–π—¬ | "to love someone in return." The Force is strong within Elara Skywalker. BOOK ONE OF THE GOLDEN TRAGEDIES SERIES (OBI-WAN KENOB...
56.5K 2.6K 34
you are a weapon, and weapons do not weep. AOTC - THE CLONE WARS - ROTS anakin skywalker x fem!oc
23K 745 55
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-wan Kenobi have tried their best to fight against the forces in the clone wars and things are changing, people are changing...