Pregame Saiouma/Oumasai DRV3

By Imp-a-dimp

Why are yall still reading this??? I started this in 2020 and finished it after like a 2 year hiatus in 2022... More

New Motive...?
Explanations
Who are they?
Making Friends
At the dorms
They want answers
Panta and Kisses
Sit-ups and Small Talk
Succi Saihorny, shsl gay ass
Morning waffles!
Oh shit
Trial time, babiiiiii
Another motive.
Therapy Pillowfort!
Kichi?
Pianos and Socializing
Would YOU like to see a MAGIC TRICK????
The Climax of that Fucking Idiot's Stupidity.
Where does she live? I just wanna talk... ;>
WHAT THE FUCK. THANK YOU (NOT A CHAPTER)
Let's invade Kokichi's Privacy.(Succi no approve)
We just not gonna say anything
Snap crackle pop (The sound my sanity made when you said that)
Disscussing the Pregames
Are we gonna miss her? Are you sure?
Why did you do this? "Why not?" But why? "WHY NOT????"
...Among us? For real?
I broke it. It burned my hand, so I punched it.
Another lovely Morning. Ish.
Oh god okay chapter 5 okay-
Rants, cuddles, and a twisted mental state.
well goddamn
Investigation, let's fucking go-
ah shit, here we go again
ehehehheh
well she's dead-
oh well that was- fast-
YALL WTF(not an update srry)
Geebus yall
I'm so fucking tired man
mstermnd reveal
Execution

😐😑😐

1.2K 46 24
By Imp-a-dimp

Shuichi Pov.

I woke up to a knock on my door. I dragged myself off the bed, opening the door to find a single note.

Shuichi Saihara.

Meet me outside, near the fountain. I need to discuss something with you. Alone.

Maki Harukawa. 

"Well, this isn't good." I checked the time. 2 in the morning, no one would be up at this time. 

I walked out to where Maki wanted to meet. It said on her note that she needed to discuss something with me. However, I suspected she wanted me dead. That's why...I brought Kaito with me.

"Are you sure this is where Maki-roll said to meet?" He asked. "She isn't even here..."

"Yes. It said very clearly on the note that she wanted to meet here. She most likely wanted to kill me, saw that I brought you, and is revising her plan."

"You think...Maki was trying to kill you?"

"...She asked to meet me alone, in a killing game. I'm a bit suspicious." How stupid can you be?

"So that's why you needed me. Heh, you want to solve things with Maki!"

"...What?"

He grinned, giving me a thumbs up. "You want to say sorry for being an asshole, and Maki can do the same. You want to be friends again!"

"...What gave you that impression?" I asked, giving him a deadpanned expression.

"D-Don't make that face! I was just assuming!"

I scanned the area, ignoring the rambling idiot next to me. I saw Maki approaching, and I nudged Kaito in an effort to make him shut up. He saw Maki, blinked twice, and closed his mouth. I, of course, immediately made note of the crossbow she brought.

She started the conversation off warmly. "I thought I told you to come alone."

"There's no way I'm meeting with a trained assassin, in a killing game, alone. I'm not this idiot." I stuck my thumb out at Kaito.

"Why did you bring him?"

"Hey!" Kaito interrupted. "Don't talk about me like I'm not here!"

I smirked. "The idiot seems to care about you. He wouldn't want you to die from an execution if you decide to kill me."

Maki glared at me. "Manipulative little..."

"Hey. You asked me to come here. Not my fault."

"Tch. Asshole." She readied her crossbow. "You forgot that he would be on my side if I did kill you."

"And you're willing to risk it?"

"H-Hold on!" Kaito shouted. "Maybe we could-"

She shot her crossbow. I used my arms as a shield, and the arrow landed in my left forearm. 

"Ac- Fuck-" I muttered. I immediately realized that this arrow was anything but normal. It burned like hell. I slowly took the arrow out of my arm, flinching at the pain. "...Heheh..." I chuckled, just to spite her. "You're a...real pain in the ass, you know."

She pulled out another arrow, glaring at me. "I want you to tell me everything you know. Or I'll kill you."

"Pft- Ahahahah!" I laughed. "You'll probably kill me either way! You think I wouldn't notice the poison?"

"I have the antidote. Start talking, or I won't give it to you." She's lying. She only has the crossbow.

"Everything I know, huh? You must really hate me. Oh, well." I grinned, sitting on the edge of the fountain. "Where do I start...Oh! I know."

"What?"

"The outside world is destroyed. Everyone's dead. You have nothing to live for."

The assassin stared at me in shock. "...What?"

I stayed silent, letting her process my words.

"...What...did you say?"

"Ugh. You people are dense. I said...the outside world is destroyed! Everyone's dead! You have nothing to live for! Do I need to speak slower for you? Do I need to repeat myself again?" 

"...B-But..."

"You wanted everything I know. I gave you what I know." Of course, I was lying. I knew that the outside world was fine and dandy, watching us so intently. I used to do the same. But to further the narrative that Team Danganronpa was pushing, I lied.

"You...you're lying!" She shouted. "There's no way the outside world is destroyed. That's...that's bullshit!"

"Oh, no. You can go look for yourself. Miu helped make these electrohammers, and you can use them to go through that underground tunnel. See the truth for yourself. But I'm pretty sure you know it's the truth. After all, no one's come for us. You saw the asteroids falling. It's not unreasonable."

"Shut up. I'm sick of you!" She pointed the crossbow at me once again. "Die, you piece of shit!"

I saw the arrow come towards me. The world seemed to slow. And all I could think was...

Kichi.

My love.

My dearest...

I'm sorry. I guess there's no escaping despair after all. No matter how hard I try to protect you, I'll never be able to keep you safe. 

"I love you, Kichi..." I muttered as a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"Stop!" Kaito shouted. The idiot dove in front of me, protecting me from the arrow.

"What-"

"Kaito, you idiot!" Maki shouted. "Stay here. I have to find the antidote!"

Kaito coughed as Maki left. He coughed, and coughed some more. I stared at him in curiosity as blood fell from his mouth.

"Of course..." I mumbled. "...the illness he mentioned..."

Kaito glanced at me. I stood up, walking over to him. 

"You're...you're sick, aren't you?"

"...H-How did you...know?" 

I smiled. "Kaito, you idiot. You big, lovable, insufferable idiot."

"What?"

"You're ill. Even if you survive this, you won't live for long, will you?"

"..."

I chuckled. "I guess...this isn't the best ending for you, huh?"

"...What?"

I pulled out a pocketknife. I brought it with me, thinking that she'd probably choose a knife. I didn't expect a crossbow, but I guess this has more uses than one...

I giggled, stabbing him in the leg.

He let out a cry, possibly alerting Maki. I didn't care. 

"I don't expect this to end well for you." I whispered to him. "Shhhh...It'll be over soon."

"...Y-You..."

I shushed him, giving him a hug. "You don't have to worry anymore. It's okay...it's all gonna be okay."

"...why...w-what are you trying...to do...?"

"Shhhhh...it's okay...you can let go now. It's really alright." I smiled, hoping to comfort the dying boy in my arms. He's gonna die. It's probably really scary. I'm merciful...not kind.

Slowly, I felt him slip away. Maybe it was unconsciousness. Maybe it was the poison. Either way, I set him down and stood up. I heard Maki approaching.

"...I'm sorry...you're too late."

"...W-What?"

She stood in shock, staring at the dead body of her friend. I took the bottle of antidote from her. She didn't stop me. She was in too much shock.

I drank the antidote, feeling the poison die down.

"He was sick. You didn't notice?"

"...W-What?"

"He had an illness. He started coughing up blood."

She slowly approached the body, cupping his face in her hands. 

"...You killed him, you know."

"...I...k-killed him?"

"It's really a shame...everything you try to do fails. Face it. You're a broken, sad human being. Twisted from years of abuse, you kill everything you love. A dying world around you. And you just killed your best friend. It's really sad."

"...I...killed..."

"Ugh, suck it up! He's dead now! And you killed him! Pick yourself up, you pathetic worm! You're supposed to be an assassin! Get up." I walked over to her. "Get up!"

"...W-What?"

"You can mourn later. Hide the body. Hide the evidence. Do...something!" I glared at her, cynically. She looked up at me in disbelief. 

I hate it when the characters do that, I thought. You just carried out a murder. Pick yourself up. Finish it, or you're gonna get caught. 

I walked away, leaving her to it. I've got to heal myself. I've got another day to protect my beloved.

Author's note

Besties if you expected anything different, you're a fool. This is a Danganronpa fic. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 18K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.5K 104 7
As Ivan fell Till looked in horror and disbelief while holding his neck. Ivan was smiling, he just got shot and was smiling at him. ~This is my firs...
2.6K 129 10
Cover art not mine, i just added the text, if anyone know's who the artist is, pls let me know so I can credit them. Thank you! Note: When reading th...
41.6K 1.2K 9
After shinso moved to the hero course class 1-A due to his results in the sports festival Aizawa ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️: THIS IS A DISCONTINUED BOOK!! decied...