Say Anything

By ajbrooks_

AJ was a girl who always got her heart broken. She was used and humiliated a lot of times already. Her sight... More

Don't
Friends?
Out As Friends
Plan #1
Saving Her
Love Hurts
Confession
I Love You
Misery Business
Uncontrolled
Too Late to Say Sorry?
A.M Talks
Conceal This
Rumor Has It
Fight of the Century
Did I Destroy Her?
Shattered
Opening Up
Overdose
Cheesy?
It's Hot
Inspired?
Shy
Should I?
Suspicious
Furious
Sh*t
Confused
She's The Tear In My Heart
Hollow
Dying Here
Asymptotic
I Need A Cardiologist
Father Knows Best
Risk It
Old Flame
It's Over This Time
Consequences
Elevator Jam
Tag Team Partners
Coffee's Magic
Jelly Ape
So Close
Injured
Confrontation
The Knee Problem

Punky Bear

621 16 0
By ajbrooks_

Punk's POV

Before we went to the cinema, I told AJ to get her car back to her hotel room then she can ride with me and, she did. I waited for her outside.. Then we hopped inside the car and started to hit the road.

"Do you wanna stop by the mall first?" I asked her then she smiled.

"Nope, I don't like malls actually. I'm not the girl who typically likes shopping. So no. But why?" She asked me I got shocked because all usual women right now loves shopping and she doesn't.

"Well mostly girls like shopping and you don't. Cool thing tho." I said.

"Thanks. How many times do you go to the cinema?" She asked me.

"Well occasionally. Especially when there are comic related movies. Certainly occasional like right now." I told her as she laughed at me.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. But, what do you do then?" She asked me.

"I watch Baseball, Hockey and The Walking Dead on T.V." I replied.

"That seems cool. How far is the cinema?" She giggled a little.

"We'll be there in a minute." I said as I parked the car and she looked very excited about it, then we went out of the car and went inside the cinema. I paid the tickets, she glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

"What now?" I asked her as she kept the glare.

"You paid for it again." She squealed and I just laughed.

"Well it's men's thing. They don't want women to pay for it." I said.

"It seems like you're the one who's runnin this day Punk." She said.

"Well, I think you can do something." I told her.

"And what's that?" AJ was skipping around me which racked me up.

"Smile perfectly." I told her then she stopped skipping.

"I already explained it to you." She folded her arms and pouted.

"Well then just be quiet." I said jokingly, then she hit my arm and we entered the cinema. And the movie started, she seemed so in to it too. Then all I was paying attention to was her and not the movie. Then suddenly, she pushed my arm and I sat back down.

"What?" I asked her then she made a sly smile.

"The movie's done Punk." She told me as I was shocked.

"Oh! Yeah I know." I said in a little bit in disappointment.

"What do we do next?" She asked me as we went out of the cinema.

"Anywhere you want? It's still 4:30 PM." I told her as she shrugged.

"Hmmm. To the comic store!" She requested as I did what she wanted. We hit the road once again. Then we went there in a quick snap. She went out quickly, she seemed very excited about it. I followed her.

"So you gonna buy a new comic book?" I asked her.

"Yeah any book you want?" She asked me quickly.

"No, I'm fine with my books." I told her as she looked at me.

"Seriously if it's about men's insecurities of women paying stop it. We stand and live, in a democratic country. Even rights." She explained.

"No it's not about that. I'm truly honest." I replied to her.

"Well, let me do something? You're the one who made my day today. How can I pay you back?" She said as she got a "Mad Love Book".

"Well you can't smile perfectly, then nothing." I said as I stood up.

"Are you sure? Starbucks?" She said as I shook my head no.

"I can buy myself a million dozens of it." I replied to her.

"Then what Punky Bear?" She said which shocked me.

"Punky Bear? Since when did I get called by that?" I said.

"Today." Then she gave a perfect smile which made me smile too.

"That's it! Your angelic smile." I said as I got mesmerized by it.

"If that can make your day then I guess I should do it." She told me.

"Thanks AJ. Now let's take you home." I said as I drove her home. She was reading the book she got "Mad Love". To be honest I also love the pair Harley Quinn and The Joker. But of course I'm a batman fan so. Then we reached her house. She went down with a smile on her face.

"Thanks again for today! I really had a fun time." She told me.

"No problem we can do it again soon. Bye." I told her as I walked.

"Wait!" She shouted and I turned back around.

"What? Is there anything wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Thanks again." She said as she planted a kiss on my cheek. I smiled then I went back to the car. She just stood there and waved at me. She went back to her hotel room and I zoomed like Flash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 306 18
Elizabeth has just stated out in the WWE and just already made some enemies that include Chris Jericho, The Shield, and eventually Brock Lesnar and P...
10.6K 475 71
Miranda is a new diva in the WWE. When she gets CM Punk for a trainer she thinks her life is perfect! That is... until she finds herself falling for...
12.9K 209 30
Nicholette isn't your average wrestler. To begin with, she's anorexic. She's constantly running away from her family. Nicholette works for the WWE. I...
1.3K 95 27
I've been abused all my life but in the worst place I found someone to love me. Will he become the love of my Of my life or will it be the boy who...