Plan #1

AJ's POV

I went inside my hotel room and all I ever thought about was him. I grabbed the comic book I bought and then I read it. It was the Joker together with Harley Quinn in the comic. I remembered that I always thought that me and Punk were them. Which made me gather more feelings. But I know I shouldn't feel it, so I decided to call Kaitlyn.

"Hey AJ. What's Up?" Kaitlyn spoke through the phone.

"Well I think I'm falling for him again." I told her in a soft tone.

"What?! Does he know?" She said as I looked down.

"I think he feels it, so maybe yes." I said as I bit my finger.

"Well be careful. I don't wanna see you cry." She spoke up.

"I will Kate. Bye." I said as I ended the call.

To clear off my mind I went down and took a shower for a little relaxation. But after that it didn't help at all. I just grabbed the notebook and a black pen and I wrote some plans for it.

Ignore Him
Just Tell Him The Truth
Just Hide It And Forget
Let The Moments Slide

I wrote those things but I crossed the third plan, cause I know I would never forget about it. I guess I'll try ignoring him. Yeah that's the step. Then I thought of the sequence of the things, I'll do and I went to bed. Then it was morning, I had to be early to go to the arena, to practice a match. So I hurried and grabbed a coffee at Starbucks then I hit the road. When I parked my car, Punk's car was there too. It made me do the rush even more. I used my foot to kick the door cause my hands were full. I tried to run but I stumbled. I was caught, he was there.

"Need help?" He said as he helped me and I moved away from him.

"I'm fine." I said as I stood up and walked faster.

"Hey what's wrong?" Punk said as he grabbed my arm.

"Nothing! Get off of me!" I said which made me move out from him.

"There's a problem just tell me!" He screamed as all of them stared.

"There's no problem!" I said as I ran quickly but he followed me.

"Hey what's the real deal?" Punk asked me.

"Nothing! I'm just depressed okay? Go away." I lied to him.

"Okay then, bye." Punk said as he moved away quickly.

"Wrong idea AJ!" I said as I kicked one of those crates.