THE CHILDREN OF DARKNESS AND...

By GinaParedes394

How would the protagonists of this story feel after knowing that the life they have led until now is a lie? W... More

THE CHILDREN OF DARKNESS AND LIGHT - PLOT
WHAT IS THE BOOK ABOUT?
QUESTIONS
START
RESENTENCES
THE REAL REASON WHY VAMPIRES AND WOLVES ARE ENEMIES
THE BIRTH OF THE SON OF GOD
THE BIRTH OF THE DAUGHTER OF SATAN
THE DEVIL
THE DEVIL'S REVENGE
SORCERERS, WITCHES, MOIRAS AND GORGONES
CHRISTENING OF LILITH SATAN AND ANGEL JAHWEH
THE FEARED DECISION
EARTH
THE DEVIL AND HIS THIRST FOR VENGEANCE
3:00 AM - 3:34 AM
VERΓ“NICA IN THE MIRROR
FAKE IDENTITY
DEBTS AND THE HELP OF THEIR PARENTS
DECISIONS
CLANDESTINE RACES AND HIGH-RISK GAMES
FIRST MEET
FIRST LOVE
VISITING RELATIVES
THE TERRIBLE TRUTH AND DISAPPOINTMENT
MEETINGS
OBLIGATIONS AND TRAINING
HEAVEN, HELL AND TARTARUS
REMEMBERING THE PAST: ANCK SU NAMUN AND IMHOTEP
THE VISIT OF THE GODDESS ATHENA
THE BOOK OF THE DEAD AND THE BOOK OF THE LIVING
REMEMBERING THE PAST: PACT WITH THE DEVIL
THE REVENGE OF THE GODDESS ATHENA AND THE DEVIL
MEELA AND MATHAYUS NAIS, THE CHILDREN OF ANCK SU NAMUN AND IMHOTEP
RECONCILING WITH ADOPTIVE FAMILY MEMBERS AND FAMILY MEMBERS
AGRAT - BAT - MAHLAHT
LAURA SHERMAN, THE SWINDELLS FAMILY, THE GODDESS ATHENA AND GINA, THE DEVIL DOLL
PLANNING REVENGE
EXECUTING THE PLAN OF REVENGE
PROBLEMS IN NEW YORK
VISITING THE EARTH
THE BLACK BOOK AND THE SECRET BOOK OF HELL
HUNTING EVIL SPIRITS
ENJOYING THE TRIUMPH
NATURAL DISASTERS
TERRIBLE NEWS
BURIAL
THE FOREST THAT GHOSTS SCREAM
TEKE TEKE
EPIC BATTLE
FOREWORD

SAVING BONNIE MCQUEEN FROM SATANIC SECTS

4 1 0
By GinaParedes394

It had been two months since they began their friendship and knowing each other every day and finding out what the other likes, that they did not imagine that again, the Devil, would do his thing.

Several people, friends, and colleagues of theirs, started talking about how great this Satanic Sect is and what great programs they have and how cutting edge.

They began to doubt the comments of the people, because it seemed suspicious that they spoke so many wonders of that organization.

Since they had heard that they have opened one outside of Beverly Hills, they decided to go and investigate, to see if what they were saying is true.

They decided to do that research separately, because they had not talked in depth about the matter and did not want to commit to each other.

Francesca and her friends decided to go that same afternoon to that place to see what is true in what people were saying.

The place was far from the city, which seemed strange to them, but they managed to get to the place.

When they arrived at the site, there were still people working at the site; so, they decided to go in, to find out what the place is like and investigate what the place is like inside and what programs they sell and the most important thing is, observe how the people who work in that place are.

"Good afternoon sirs. How can I help you?" asked the exceedingly kind and cordial receptionist.

"Good afternoon Miss. Could you help us by providing information?" asked Sigourney Scanlon.

"Of course. What kind of information do they need?" asked the receptionist.

"We want information on the courses this organization offers and the costs," said Percival Eckhouse.

"Do not worry. Immediately, I will give you all that information, the costs, and the duration of each course", the secretary said again.

While the receptionist was giving him the details of the courses and the costs, they were also explaining what each course is about and they were told that the most popular course is "Coaching".

After an hour of being in the organization, we decided to go to our houses, to investigate more about the matter.

What we did not know is that, after an hour, Alexander and his friends went to investigate the organization and they left with the same results.

We decided to wait a week, because what the receptionist told us made us doubt about the organization and about the people who work there.

After that week, we decided not to wait any longer and go to that organization and even more so now that Bonnie McQueen had been missing for days.

That event seemed strange to us, because she is not the type of person who leaves the house without saying where she is going.

It was night when they arrived at the organization and it seemed strange to them to see that the lights were on, but there was no one even in the lobby; far from it, at the entrance.

The moment they decided to get closer, they had to hide, because they saw that someone was approaching the lobby.

In a matter of minutes, there was a lot of movement in that organization, which seemed strange to them, because no one works at that time of the night.

We decided to get closer, to investigate what that organization hides and what we saw, left us frozen and speechless.

We saw how they mistreated and flogged women and did other things to them that, better not to talk about, but what we saw made it clear to us that this organization is nothing more than a facade and that its intentions are not good.

We were about to leave when we heard desperate cries for help.

Given that, we decided to get closer, and we saw all the women, locked in a room, without light and they were really scared and among them was Bonnie McQueen.

Luckily, we went to that place on a motorcycle. We were really upset by what we had seen that we decided to put a stop to this cruelty.

We looked for something that would allow us to destroy that place and we did not find anything, but then we remembered who we are children and we decided to use our powers to save them; so, together and using our powers, we managed to rescue them.

While they were grateful for the help, the men discreetly saw the cars and with their powers, they managed to start the cars.

They climbed on the cars and luckily for us, there were the car keys.

We wait until they are gone, to force them out of hiding.

We wait half an hour and do everything we can to get them out of their hiding places.

When they came out of hiding and saw what we have done to their organization, they decided to hunt us down.

We ran on our bikes and the chase for our lives began.

While they were chasing us, they started shooting at us and we are dodging the shots.

We were in that deadly chase, for two days. Two days of which, they could not keep up with the persecution.

We had not realized that the reporters were filming everything while they were talking about it and that made our parents and our friends really upset with us.

When we were about to give up, the police showed up and arrested them and we, they made us heroes.

They gave us recognition for our feet and after that, we went to the house that our parents were waiting for us and were bursting with anger.

First, they bounced us and after that, they hugged us tightly.

When they released us, the screaming began at the top of their lungs.

"Because they did that? Why didn't they ask for help? By what right did they do that?" Satan said, barely controlling how upset he was.

"Daddy, we had to do that. We were not going to allow abuses against anyone," said Lilith Satan.

"Why didn't they call the police?" Nomak asked, bursting with anger.

"At that time, we did not think of anything other than saving those people, that's all. Please daddies, do not be like that to us," Victoria said.

"Damn crazy! You are playing superheroes and we here, scared to death. They are punished until further notice," Varkolak said, just as furious as Satan and Nomak.

"And what would the punishment consist of?" Persephone asked, her voice trembling.

"From now on, we will visit them more often, no more going out at night and if they want to go out, it will be with us watching them and from home to school and home," Medusa said, somewhat calm.

"How long will we be punished," asked Phobos, nervous with his parents' response?

"My son, they will be punished until further notice," replied Daddy Phobos.

"But if we can participate in the underground and clandestine races?" asked Thanatos.

"My son, why do you want to participate in clandestine races?" asked Thanatos, curious to know the answer they would give him.

"Daddy, thanks to clandestine careers, we are no longer afraid of anything and now, we are braver, more reckless and crazier," Thanatos replied, with a smile on his lips.

"Ok, they can continue with the underground races, but with us there, to watch over them. Remember that you are punished until further notice," Hades said, upset at the way they risked their lives and did not tell them anything about what was happening.

After two more hours of talking, they decided to end the conversation and from that moment, the parents decided to spend more time with their children, to take care of and monitor them.

The next day, Francesca and her friends met with Alexander and his friends to talk about what happened.

"Because they did that? What were they thinking?" asked Alexander, genuinely upset by what had happened.

"Please understand us. We did it to save all the people who were incarcerated in that organization and among them was our friend Bonnie McQueen," said Francesca, trying to reason with Alexander.

"Understand what? What they did was reckless, they could have killed them," said Jonás, just as upset as Alexander.

"But it was not like that. Look at us! We are alive and everything went perfectly; so please try to stay calm. If we are together, nothing will happen to us," Sabrine said, trying to calm Jonah.

"Why are they acting that way?" Lestat asked, intrigued by their reaction.

"Because we are strongly attracted to you," said Aphrodite, who could no longer hide her feelings for Lestat.

The truth is that none of them could hide what they were feeling anymore, and they no longer wanted to keep quiet about it.

"We too are strongly attracted to you and we don't want to keep hiding it either," Sigourney said.

"We're glad to hear that, because we want to start dating you, to see how strong our feelings are," said Brantley.

"What would dating be like?" Jehanne asked, unable to hide her happiness.

"We want to invite you to the Restaurant called" Beast ", they say the food is delicious and we pay, not you," said Bentley, just as happy as Jehanne.

"Ok let's go there and what time and when would it be?" Margery asked, immensely happy.

"It would be tomorrow after school," Mattew said, immensely happy.

"Okay. See you tomorrow at that time", Francesca said, immensely happy.

"See you tomorrow," Alexander said, immensely happy.

And to everyone's surprise, they had their first kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 342 40
There's no such thing as fairytales. There's no such thing as fidelity. Anything can happen at any moment. One minute you can be so happy that all y...
1.8K 191 26
Imagine your whole world turning upside down in a moment. Everyone you love leaving you. Which one will you deal with, your loss, your family drama o...
475 68 22
Life is a choice. Two friends inseparable; but in life who you fall inlove with can become your biggest MISTAKE. This story takes a turn on how love...
36 0 13
What would happen if the protagonists of this story have several impossible loves? Would they let themselves be carried away by this love in its enti...