The Lion's Plan. (Chat Noir X...

By Author_J_

Chat Noir X OC This story centers around Ophelia who has been gifted the Miraculous of the Lion. Hawkmoth has... More

My Beginning
New Friends
First Attack
Sick Day
Growing Trust
Helpless
Special Night
Trying
Halfway There
Just Relax
Phase 2 Planning
Moving
Finally Done
My Mother
Mommy Issues..
Closer To Chat
Sick Day
Meeting
Drunk
Promise
Acceptance
Nightly Talks
Scared Of The Dark
Future
New Line
Revealing
Into Motion
Recovering
confrontation
Pulling Through
Growing Pains
Ivy
Obvious
The Thought of Us
Lovesick
Oops...
Finally, We Dance.
Return the Stolen
Lost
Just When I Thought..
Keep moving on..
im done
Too many thoughts
Its all back
Rewarded with it all

A Happy Ending

195 4 1
By Author_J_

I am Ophelia, I am Kya. I am a worrier.

Having this whole day just to spend time with Adrien meant the world to me. Not only that, but I was Kya again! The world finally got to see me and were so proud and happy with all I've done! Adrien told me we'd protrol the whole week when we aren't at work which I loved because I knew he'd be by my side doing so. As the sun fell, the lights turned on. The carnival, I should say fair, lasted all night as well. I would've loved to stay for the night portion but I had to go to an interview..

"This is Alya Césaire live at the Eiffel Tower with Paris' very own superheroes, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Kya here to answer the world's burning questions about what happened in this almost 10 year fight against Hawkmoth!" Alya was our interviewer, thankfully. "I think we should start from the top," she directed us.

Alya ended up becoming Paris' leading news stations host after doing the ladyblog since she was a kid. I'm excited she finally got to this position, I'm not sure when it happened, though. Maybe while I was akumatized or before that?.. I wish I could've celebrated with her..

"Like a documentary? Doesn't the ladyblog already do that?" Chat asked beside me. He's all too comfortable with these interviews. I think he's really excited for this one though since everything is finally over.

To give you a visual, me, Chat, Ladybug and Alya are sitting up on the highest level of the tower alone. Alya usually has a camera man but Ladybug said it would be best it's just the 4 of us in case one of us says something they shouldn't by accident. I'm sat between Ladybug and Chat and Alya is in front of us but still within the view of the camera. I think its obvious to everyone I'm terrified of being on video as Kya..

"Well, the ladyblog doesn't have much of Kya," Alya hummed and raised her hand to me.

"Ah, that's probably a good thing.." I said nervously.

"It's a shame is what it is.." Chat hummed a long sigh as my eyes grew a bit wide and my mouth opened a gap. Is he.. Flirting? On camera?

Ladybug cleared her throat after seeing the look on my face. "I-I thought we were a secret!.." I whispered to Chat nervously leaning closer to his side.

"Who said that? I'd rather not hide anything from the public anymore if you know what I mean" Chat hummed carelessly. His Chat Noir side has really taken over.. But I'm happy seeing this again. It's been forever since he's been this way, since I've been quiet Kya. It feels like nothing happened, almost.

"Ill cut this out if you want" Alya laughed for a second to us.

"I know we should keep secrets but don't you think relationships are different than.. I dont know, superhero stuff?" Ladybug asked Chat and I. For some reason, I can't see them as just Ladybug and Chat when they're together. When the two are apart I see them as the same person. Ladybug is just the same as Marinette but when Ladybug is with Chat now, well.. It feels different.. I think I have a question I want to be answered now.

I stared down at my hands in my lap with a sort of glare in thought. I don't want to know because it won't change anything but-.. Why do I really want to know?.. Did they really kiss?..

"Whats the matter? Should we bring Viperion?" Chat smirked and played like always but it felt like Adrien saying that, not Chat.. This is all.. horrible..

"No, he has nothing to do with this stuff!" Ladybug shouted and seemed so agitated. She makes me wonder by the way she's acting if she doesn't like that Adrien and I are together. I think maybe she wants to be with him now that she knows his identity.. I think Luka thought this too which is why he was akumatized.. Was he really akumatized? Did hawkmoth make that up?-

"Kya? You doing okay? You look like you're gonna cry and punch a wall there, girl" Alya called out to me but I just didn't hear it. I was too focused on my thoughts. What happened when I lost my mind?

"Kya?.." Chat whispered beside me and tapped my foot with his. Instantly I looked down at my foot and saw his moving back to his chair. I raised my head with the same expression.

"Huh? I'm sorry, I missed the question.." I apologized and suddenly felt anxious.

"Are you feeling okay? We don't have to do this now, we still have time.." Alya asked softly as my chest sank with guilt. Am I holding us back somehow?..

"Wh-What? I'm totally fine, don't worry!" I forced a smile now. "Uh, so I guess I'm curious how things started too. How'd you guys get your miraculous?" I asked with far too much cheer for being in Kyas shoes.

"Well.. I found my miraculous in my room as a middle schooler after helping an old man cross the road. It turned out he was the guardian before me" Ladybug explained as she thought back to the day with a smile.

"I helped the same man up after he tripped when everyone passed by him. I was already late to my first day of school too" Adrien chuckled. Hearing that made me realize something.

"I.. I found mine after I bumped into someone on the stairs and made her fall with all her text books and then we helped each other up.. I didn't see my guardian" I looked at Marinette  in confusion. She was the person I bumped into.

"What?.." Marinette  whispered to me in shock, she must remember that too.

"So you could say you all earned your miraculous after doing good deeds?" Alya asked us all.

"I guess so?" Chat hummed and looked towards Ladybug and I. I felt confused and at a loss though. That's not why I got it, Vaan must've saw something else in me. Maybe she saw me as a fighter because maybe she knew who my dad was? Or maybe thought thought I had strong will power? I'm so confused.. Did she just pick me just cuz?..

"Yes," Ladybug nodded but I'm not sure I agree with them. "Thats how I chose the others who held miraculous in the past. I'm sad those people can't hold the miraculous anymore because their identities were leaked by hawkmoth but I'm glad knowing it helped them get further in life somehow."

"Like me," Alya hummed happily. "So we all know the battles that happened over the years but let's get to where Kya came in" I dropped the topic of how I could've earned my miraculous to listen to Alya. "How did you come up with this crazy plan? How did Ophelia Anderson and Gabriel agreste end up getting hurt during it?"

"Uh.." I didn't have an answer for that. "Well.. For weeks or months when I first had my miraculous, I had dreams of someone urging me to kill hawkmoth when I found him." I began explaining as I crossed my legs when I felt uncomfortable, "I didn't wanna do that.." I muttered as Chat reached to take my hand. I'm not sure if you could see he was holding my hand because we all three sat basically touching sides, but I appreciated it. It helped me calm down a bit. "My first goal was to find where hawkmoth was at. I ended up having to get akumatized for that.. So, while I worked on getting myself akumatized, Chat Noir held onto my miraculous-" Chat stopped me right there.

"You found duusu first though," he reminded me quickly.

"Oh!.. Yeah, I guess I got lucky with that one. I noticed where the akumas were coming from and kinda broke into the place. Somehow I managed to find the peacock miraculous while I was there then I ran away" I explained and totally lied. Everyone got quiet as Alya stood up and paused the camera. Wait.. she asked me about Gabriel and Ophelia but I didn't even mention them yet..

"Okay, how'd you really find it?" Alya asked with a little grin.

"Ophelia saw it on Natalie's shelf.." I mumbled and looked away while Chat chuckled to himself.

"You lived there!.." Ladybug shouted at Chat with a scary glare.

"Suspecting your family as super villains takes a lot, okay?" Chat just sort of chuckled for a bit. This is a new side I think, he seems so okay with how things turned out.. Is this fake? Is this a reaction that helps lessen the pain of things?

"It was on her shelf if I remember right.. Or was it in Gabriel's garden?.. I-I cant remember. Everything has felt so fuzzy to me since-.." I paused as I put my right hand on my head in fear. I coughed for a second because I realized things have been fuzzy since I saw Adrien dead so many times. Immediately after i coughed i put my hand over my mouth.

"Girl, are you okay?.." Alya paused everything to come to me in worry.

"I-Im okay!.. Im alright, don't worry" I shook my head and tried to smile. I caught a glimpse of Chat green eyes though, they made me notice how.. at fault he seemed.. "its-.. It was since the illusions.." I muttered and had to lower my head. I didn't want to see him so at war with himself for something he didn't do.

Alya turned back on the camera and sat back down. "So you had to akumatize yourself, how'd you manage that?" Alya asked me.

"A-Ah-.." I stuttered instantly and blushed. "Things just kept.. building in my personal life.." When Adrien kissed me for the first time. I noticed Adrien take his hand out of mine now. "I managed to calm myself without being akumatized and followed the butterfly to hawkmoths hiding spot. After that I went to find Chat" I looked towards him with a little smile. He seems a little upset..

"Hold on, whyd you tell him and not me? He was- Well he wasn't exactly nice in the beginning" Ladybug asked and was only playing around I think but this stuff is getting to Chat now.

"Because at the time, it was the only way I could connect to his world." My smile grew softer at the memories. After he apologized for making fun of my hair we got really close.
Chat lifted his head finally and looked into my eyes. I think when he saw my smile he relaxed some.

"She put both her miraculous, the lion and peacock, in a safe and gave it to me without the code. I hid it in a far off spot then waited every night for about 2 weeks till she met me under that bridge to tell me she could come back now." Chat got to talk now and he did so smiling.

"So you know who Kya is?" Alya asked excitedly for the camera. We all already agreed on the answer for this question.

"No, but I'll find out one day" he hummed happily staring into my eyes.

"I wore some pretty sketchy clothing to keep covered. We had a code word for when we met up again though so he knew it was me" I explained as I slowly looked away from Chats eyes to Alya.

"When you used the peacock miraculous for the first time, I was terrified.. im glad the cracks are all fixed, now no one will ever get hurt again." Ladybug moved onto the next big thing that happened.

"Well I only used it because Felix decided his powers needed to be to make people naked.." I grumbled as I glanced at Chat angrily.

"Im not complaining" Chat hummed far too happily while I glared at the ground. I was naked!..

"After that was the fight involving Grabriel and Ophelia, right? What happened?" Alya asked me. Ladybug and Chat Noir looked at me wondering what I'll say about it.

"For the well being of them and everyone around them, I can't totally answer that.. We'll just say that those two were in the wrong place at the wrong time." I explained.

"Are you saying Adrien Agreste is hawkmoth? Is that why he quit modeling?" Alya asked quickly. I never thought of that one before actually. It caught me so off guard that I snorted when I laughed.

"Well, I guess that answers that" Ladybug grinned as she looked at me and Chat. Well, at least Adrien isn't a suspect anymore.

"Adrien's a marshmallow.. Well, till Ophelia got hurt.. But Ophelia told him what happened so I think he doesn't completely hate me anymore.." I shrugged and stopped my smiling. "Thats not to say Ophelia or Gabriel has any idea who hawkmoth could be though" I sighed and scratched my head anxiously.

"What about when you took hawkmoths miraculous at the Halloween ball? How'd he steal it back?" Alya asked me again.

"She used her purifying power to destroy all the akumas hawkmoth sent out on Halloween then took his miraculous when he was cornered. She and nuroo decided to wait a week until we would exchange the miraculous. When the day came, hawkmoth pointed a gun at Kya.." Ladybug explained for me as my thoughts ran. That was when everything deteriorated.

"She was hurt.. Her miraculous cracked and she went to the hospital.. Somehow she managed to heal herself and both her miraculous after coming home though." Chat hummed and was staring at me but I didn't notice it.

"After that, she took back hawkmoths miraculous.. She went through things we won't share but we want the world to know that everything that happened was for the best.." Ladybug explained to the camera as she took my hand. I breathed in quickly when she took my hand before calming down. It was for the best what I did.. Everything I went through changed me..

I coughed and covered my mouth with my free hand for a moment because I remembered what I went through. I tried not to make any faces or gag on camera and I tried to keep going with this stuff.. But Chat got up.

"Ill be back in a second.." He told us but stayed away from me before he used his baton and jumped from the tower to the ground.

"Every time I think about it.." I whispered and put my hand over my eyes. I can still see him dead. His muscles torn from his rotting body and- I gagged this time. Alya cut the camera now.

"Its okay, Chat understands.." Ladybug tried to tell me.

"It doesn't matter.." I whispered and wanted to cry, "it still hurts him.." I stood from my chair and grabbed my chains. "Im gonna talk to him, we'll be quick" I gave a crooked smile before jumping down next. He was out of sight in the dark in a tree watching over things in thought. I carefully landed next to him.

"What happened to wanting to being selfish?" I hummed quietly as I had my eyes on the fair grounds before looking at Adrien. He looks horribly grown up.. While I'm glad for it, I'm still sad we aren't as innocent as we used to be. We were so strong and hopeful..

"I don't want to make you suffer.." he whispered and let out a soft sigh. He won't look at me anymore..

"I'm not suffering.. though it hurts seeing it still.. I don't know how long I was like that for.." I explained without much detail.

"Months.. Leon came and found me. He thought you were acting weird because you were ignoring him, duusu and ivy, like you couldn't see him. I went over to find you, you started crying when you saw me and asked yourself why you had to see me in such a state.. I didn't know what you meant by that until you tried to jump from the tower.. You said you couldn't look at my dead face anymore.." he explained slowly as his emotions got heavier. As I stared at him, I could still only see a rotting body.. till his eyes met mine. "What did I look like?.." he asked softly with such a worried expression.

I leaned closer a bit and put my hand on his cheek to which he happily snuggled against. "I saw you in every stage of decompression.. And towards the end, I started seeing Chat Noir too.." I muttered as I grew a pain in my chest. "Your baton was through your chest.. All of you just stared, never trying to touch me. There were so many of you all the time like that.."

Adrien looks horrified, he's began crying and he's loosing his composure. "That's what my father showed you?.. H-How could he?.." Adrien asked himself in fear and panic.

"I don't know.. But at least I have something he doesn't now" I grew a little smile even though i felt so horrible.

"Like what?.. H-He-.. He really did take everything from you.." Adrien asked as his tears streamed down his masked cheek and onto my hand.

"You." My worried expression relaxed instantly when I said it. His eyes grew a bit wider like he was shocked i said that. "If you want to keep being around your dad, that's completely fine but.. At the end of the day, you always come home to me." I explained in thought as I brushed his blonde hair back and dried his eyes, "I've won, we've won. I got everything back, my own wish, without yours and Ladybugs miraculous, something he couldn't do. He could've moved on, he could've won so many times.. But he doesn't have the strength or the true kind of love I do." I could feel my heart slowly beating out of my chest as I stared into Adriens green, teary eyes. He finally smiled after all I've said. "I do love you, y'know?.." i hummed smiling with a short tilt of my head to see those eyes even better.

There was a quiet pause between us as we stared till eventually Adrien jumped towards me, pulling my body to his, and pressing his lips to mine without a care who'd see us in uniform.

"I love you too.. Let's go finish that interview so we can have fun after," he told me happily as we pulled away. I nodded, agreeing, before we made our way back up. I couldn't help wondering what kind of fun he was talking about though..

"So what'd you do once you fixed your miraculous?" Alya asked me as I sat swinging my feet back and forth with a smile and held Chats hand in secret.

"Wellll.." i hummed cheekily, "I guess-.. I think I just went for it" I shrugged. Ladybug looked at me in confusion, "I mean, I had a period of time where hawkmoth sort of controlled my mind but once I got through it, I went to hawkmoths hiding place and did some pretty reckless things till I finally got his miraculous. Chat and Ladybug met me there after I had finished destroying everything and everyone attacking me.. I went on a rampage.." I explained anxiously as my feet stopped swinging.

"She handed me duusus miraculous then gave Chat her own.. After that, we thought of what to do and eventually we gave her back her miraculous" Ladybug finished explaining for me.

"Shes more reckless than I ever was but she won the battle after losing everything.. But she said she got it all back eventually" Chat added on the last bit happily.

I nodded with a bigger smile, agreeing to it all.

"Paris is glad to have all 3 of you back even if hawkmoth is out of the picture. We're proud knowing we have you to protect us and now the world if, or when another threat comes along." Alya told the 3 of us proudly, "this is Alya signing off." And she cut the cameras.

"Man I'm tired!.." Ladybug stretched her arms and legs as she sat.

"Same, girl" Alya yawned as I looked down to the fair one more time. I'd like to walk through it again just so we could find a snack to bring home.

"Ready to head home?" Chat asked me as I looked to his green eyes.

"Maybe we should get some food to bring home for our kwamis?" I suggested and nodded down there.

"I think you're just hungry" he chuckled as he stood up with his hand in mine.

"Maybe" I giggled in return.

"Funnel cake sounds good" Alya hummed happily, "we could invite everyone out tomorrow night for some fun?" She suggested.

"Yeah? That'd be cool" I nodded excitedly. I cant remember when the last time it was that I hung out with all out friends!

"Sounds like a plan" Chat nodded and smiled as he squeezed my hand.

"Alright, I'll let the gang know then!" Alya hummed happily as she took apart her big camera.

"See you two tomorrow," Ladybug smiled before swinging off.

"You guys go, I'll be fine going down the elevator alone" Alya smiled and nodded towards the fair.

"You sure?.." I asked with a little smile.

"C'mon peaches, let's go!" Chat shouted as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me off the tower with him.

We swung through the fair catch mode attention as we flew through everything. People smiled and awed from all around as Chat and I separated so I could soar on my own. This was the feeling I missed so badly. I missed being in the moment with my friends and the person I love. Finally I've got it all back.

I know I was only a hero for like a year and a villain the year after, but it's clear to see the people of Paris never completely thought of me as someone bad or harmful. While there may never be another super villain in this day and age again, Paris and the world will have us 3 to protect it together.

I think before we fight another major villain though, I'd like to start a family of my own. I'd like to share this story for generations of tragic love, loss, and heroism. I guess I'll have to wait for the day Adrien asks for my hand though, I can't wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 6 6
two heroes and a villain. A battle that leaves ladybug injured with Chat Noir no where to be found. Not even Rena Rouge is there to help. Will Chat N...
8.8K 151 11
When Adrien accidentally discovers the identity of Ladybug he can't keep the secret to himself for long. But what should had been a joyous time turns...
38.5K 1.3K 14
Hawkmoth almost got Ladybug's Miraculous due to her receiving major injuries in a fight, resulting in her de-transforming and revealing her identity...
21.6K 837 20
I'm Ladybug, and my partners and I are Paris's vampire hunters, even though my partners are vampires themselves. - My team and I hunt vampires that t...