Murder She Wrote | MB Short S...

By DopeMonsterr

Murder me Murder with your love Murder me with your lies You commit murder when I look in your eyes You... More

Murder She Wrote | MB Short Story

5.2K 54 20
By DopeMonsterr

((Just a nice short story I decided to do, Ps:Tell me if I should Keep o delete this.))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana-

Is it my fault? Of course it is. Everything's all my fault, it always has been. You see, I'm blessed,well cursed, with this power-ability should I rephrase. Does it make me feel superior? Sometimes, but other times it brings me down. It brings other people down. That's why I'm here now. Locked. Not behind bars, but I'm locked inside. I refuse to ever step outside again. I'm a monster who can't be trusted. My mother told me I'm just misunderstood, but she can't say anything because of where she is now. It's her fault that I am the way I am. I have this strange ability of whenever I write in my "diary" it comes true. That's the problem. Something came true that I didn't really mean to. He didn't deserve it...none of them did. I let my emotions catch up with me & now they're all gone..and it's all my fault.

(( September 1st, 2013; 7:05a.m; Ana's Home ))

"Ana baby you have to face your fear. You're seventeen now, it's time for you to get out there." My mother spoke gently to me. I remember it was the beginning of the school year, my first school to attend to be exact. I was always home schooled due to my "ability".

"Mom,what if something happens? What if -what if,"she cut me off by shushing me."You're just a little misunderstood. But trust me , you'll get some where in life. But first,"She handed me my bag."School."

She smiled and I nervously smiled along with her. We got into the car and drove off. I stared out the window and sighed deeply. I don't want to get close with anyone, I don't want to socialize with anyone. Because in the ending , someone will get hurt & it wont be me.

"Have a great day. Remember don't write your feelings, just express them." I shut the door and turned to the school. EastWood High. I sighed and pulled the door open as I stepped into the crowded hallway. I walked to a place that seemed like a front office."Excuse me, I'm Ana Valsquez. I'm a new student." A Chinese woman looked up at me with a smile. "Nice to meet you Ana, I'm Ms.Complen. I'm your principal."She shook my hand."Welcome to EastWood High." I kindly smiled as she came from behind her desk."Okay for the next year or so you'll be attending these here classes and extra curriculums." She handed me a long paper."Your first class should be Algebra correct?" I looked down at the paper and nodded. She walked me to a class and we stood in front of a door. It swung open as we walked in and we stood in front of the class.

"Goodmorning students. I would like to welcome the new student of EastWood High Ms.Ana Valsquez." The principal announced and everyone said silent hi's."Well, I'm Mr.Gilson nice to meet you Ana."The man who I assume is the teacher shook my hand."You may take a seat next to Rayan. Rayan please raise your hand." A girl with two braids rose her hand and I silently sat next to her.

She tapped my shoulder and smiled."Wassup?" Oh my gosh, do all girls sound exactly like dudes? "Um, hi." I said before I took out my Algebra book."You new here huh? Well let me introduce myself. My name is Rayan, but you can call me Ray. Ray twice if you nasty."He winked and I made a disgusted face. I'm not really into boys. I'm not really into people. I shook my head and made my attention back onto the board.

After that class it was geography, gym, cooking. Then finally it was poetry . I'm just starving , when is lunch around here? I walked into the class and took a seat in the back pulling out my "diary." I was first in class so I just started writing. Before I knew it the classroom was full and again Rayan was in my class. He's in 1st,3rd,and 5th block with me? Ugh, he's been trying to chat with me all day but I keep avoiding him because I don't want any trouble.

Finally as the class settled down the teacher came in and stood up in front of the class noticing me."Okay class, now that we have a new student why don't we test her out?" She smiled."Um, excuse me?"I asked utterly confused.

"Your poem sweetie. Come up front and read it."She said and immediately looked down."Oh uh no, this is my um diary." I heard snickers and laughs until she hushed them."Come along, up front." I sighed and grabbed my book bringing it up with me. I held my book up as I faced everyone and began to read.

September 1, Poetry Class

Once when I was little

I was happy and carefree

I used to run around laughing

Until it was time for tea

I used to play games

And smile all the time

I used to feel on top of the world

I used to feel fine

It's amazing how things change

When people let you down

And how that once happy face

Turns into a solemn frown

You search and search

For someone who cares

Anyone who understands

Anyone who dares

Loneliness, it hurts

It kills you deep inside

It makes you feel empty

It stops you in your stride

You cry yourself to sleep

Hugging your pillow tight

Wishing for someone

To hold you through the night

Once when I was little

I was happy and carefree

Now my life's full of sadness,

Pain and misery

Once when I was little

I was never on my own

But now I pray at night

''I wish I wasn't alone''

-Ana

I looked up at everyone as they stood shocked. My poetry teacher loudly clapped and smiled."That was wonderful Ms.Valsquez. Great job. Out standing." I nodded and went back to my seat. I closed my journal and looked over at Rayan whom was staring at me. I rolled my eyes and put my head down.

*

I grabbed my things out of my locker and sighed. I walked to lunch starving as I grabbed a plate in the lunch line and waited impatiently to be served. Finally I was served red beans, a side salad, fruit bars and a drink of choice. I was walking over to an empty table when I was stopped by some girl(a real one this time)."I heard you've been talking to Rayan. Back off he's mine and mine only."She growled holding on to me tight. I yanked my arm away."Don't.Touch.Me" I growled then rolled my eyes and walked away. I sat my tray down and took out my "diary" suddenly not as hungry as before.

September 1st , Lunch Room

She's mean and cruel

I can tell by the way she stands she believes she rules

To her I'm some kind of fresh meat

Little does she know I'm in no effort to compete

I have no interest in her so called "boy"

All they do anyways is treat you like a toy.

Sooner or later she'll regret touching me.

Hopefully she get hit hard in the knee-

My writing was cut short by a loud shriek. I looked up to see the girl on the ground hugging her knees rocking back and forth in pain."What happened?" A teacher came running in."My knee," She cried."It hurts so bad." I looked back at my diary and quickly closed it. I hurried and stuffed it in my bag exiting the cafeteria. See what I'm talking about? Every time I write someone gets hurt. And let me tell you, that isn't even one of my greatest.

*

(( September 15th , Gym ))

For these past few days, Rayan hasn't leaved me alone. I've told my mom about it recently but she doesn't really understand. I've been writing almost everything about the girl lately. Her name is Victoria. I swear I really can't stand her. She's mean to me for no paticular reason, and you know how worked up I can get. Instead of showing actual emotion I write it down. It's just a natural thing for me, an instinct. Now, she has a broken leg , and a few missing teeth from being jumped by an 'arranged mob.' I don't even understand how I got that into a poem. My mom thinks Rayan likes me, & I honestly don't care. He can like,love, or even hate me, I wasn't put on this Earth for him. I'm a monster, and I can't be trusted.

I feel a large shadow in front of me and I look up. Lucky for me it's just our coach."Hello Ms.Valsquez, I'm afraid you're failing this class." he sighs."What? How?" I ask him completely shocked. "Well, you don't really do much. In this class to pass, you have to be on a team."A team? I don't even like sports."I can offer you some help, from my BEST gym student." I shrugged and he yelled out a name."HEY Lopez, get over here." I looked over his shoulder to see Rayan jogging over. Oh no."Yeah coach?"He asked."I need you to help Ana with something. Get her to figure out what she's good at."he patted his shoulder and walked away.

-

"Okay so basically, just shoot the ball." He shot it and it went straight in. He makes everything sound like it's so easy, just because he's care free. It's just him and I , Coach let us practice after school hours."I can't do this." I said as he passed me the ball."Alright, let me help you."He sighed coming behind me. I felt his arm slither across my waist, and his other one on my elbow."Make sure you're positioned right.Okay?" I nodded."Now when you're ready bend down just a little and push up, letting your hand go free. Think of a happy place where no one else can disturb you. Just you." I sighed at his words and did as told. I was little again. Back to when I didn't have this "ability." I was by my grandmother's house playing with my relatives. Something that had always made me happy. I bent down and let my hands free pushing up. I heard the ball go straight in as I opened my eyes.

"I did it!"I screamed jumping up and down. I turned and hugged Rayan surprisingly in the moment and he of course he hugged back."I knew you could."He laughed but then we awkwardly stopped hugging and grabbed our bags."Aye, you want to go .. I don't know....get an ice-cream?" he asked and I sighed nodding."Okay."

*

We both walked into the ice-cream parlor sitting down our backpacks. I got a double-fudge swirl and paid for it in a cup. I sat at a nearby table and took out my "diary." Rayan later joined me and ate his ice-cream silently. As I continued to write I noticed him trying to read. I quickly closed it and put it away."You don't have to be shy around me." He touched my hand. I slipped my hand under the table and nodded."Come on Ana, why are you playing so hard to get? I try and try everyday to get to you....but nothing I do works."He groans. I sigh and touch his hand."Rayan..I'm not...it's not that I don't like you .....I'm just afraid of hurting you."He looked at me confused."How can you hurt me?"He chuckled."Just forget it." I picked up my backpack heading for the door. I heard him shuffling behind me and he grabbed my hand."Okay okay...I'm sorry okay? Just give me one chance. There's really nothing you can do to hurt me."He pulled me closer."I really have feelings for you."

*

(( November 13, Poetry Class ))

"Alright Ana, your turn."My poetry teacher told me. I nodded and stood up walking to the front of the class.

November 13, Poetry Class

I once was asked concerning love versus hate

Why does it seem that hate is so great?

While hate is a very strong emotion too

Nothing can equal love that is true

The weight of hate is very heavy to bear

While it seems like love is lighter than air

Accounts of hate make a big news headline

While actions of love you must look hard to find

But when you consider that love is patient, kind,

Envieth not, not pompous, not puffed up, not rude,

Seeketh not her own, slow to anger, thinks no evil,

Rejoices not in wrong doing, but rejoices in the truth,

Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things,

Endures all things, and never fails*

You soon learn that the density of love is so much,

Although the scales be heaped with a great volume of hate

It's catapulted by a mere measure of love's touch,

Love strengthens the bearer so one feels not its weight

-Ana

I smiled and sat down. Of course that poem was about Rayan. Him and I had grown closer over those few months. The first month he asked me out, I declined. The second time I declined once again. Then finally the third time he gave me this big extravagant "date" and finally I said yes. Do I think this is one big mistake? By the ways things are looking now...no not really. We're okay actually. "Hey, you coming over to my house this weekend babe?"He asked me as we left the classroom."Hmph, I guess I can make it." I shrugged."Okay,seeya later."He kissed me and ran off home.

I silently walked home but was pushed into a wall."Bitch, I told you to stay away from him!" I know that voice, it's Victoria. "Let go of me." I shoved her off. Trust me my words are stronger than I actually am. She pushed me to the ground, making me groan in pain."Victoria leave me alone! "I tried kicking her off of me. She continuously punched me in the face and in the body, then I felt at least five more hands. I can't believe I'm getting jumped.

*

(( Novemeber 13, Ana's Home ))

Slit and

Slither knife

Penetrate in phallic push

To perforate the pulse of tissues in the flesh

Slice a vein to drain the unsuspecting victim

E'er they bleed and plea

Their scream

Of death

murder

murder murder

murder murder

murder murder murder murder murder murder

murder murder murder murder murder murder murder

murder murder

murder murder

murder

-Ana

I finished writing and sighed. See what my emotions get me? See where they lead? I don't always think like this it just made me really upset! I can't fight and I know that, but really? You're going to jump me over him? No way...just no way. I've already told Rayan and he said he'll talk to her later on tonight.

(( November 14, EastWood High ))

"Hey did you hear about the girls ?"
"Did you hear about Victoria? "
"Some say it was suicide."
"No it was the Ana girl maybe she went to the house to kill them all."
"It was never even that serious."

I hear whispering everywhere I go. I told you ... I'm a monster. I can't do this. I didn't really mean to kill them. I didn't. They hurt me and I wrote down my feelings. I feel the tears swelling up and I run off. I run to the empty hall where the girls bathroom is held, and that's when my heart finally shatters."Rayan."Some girl giggled as he sucked on her neck."You coming to my house next Saturday right?"He looked at her biting his lip. She giggled and nodded."And I'll make sure to give you everything that Ana girl can't."She smirked."Okay, show me that Saturday."He yelled after her as she strutted off."How could you!!"I screamed at him. He swung around and frowned in shock."I'm sorry Ana, let me explain!"He tried to catch up to me as I ran out of the building.

*

I ran inside throwing down my bag."Honey? Honey are you alright?!" my mother yelled after me as I ran upstairs to my room. I hurried and took out my "diary" from underneath my bed and was about to write in it until I saw my window open and Rayan hop in."Let me explain."He came up to me."No! Rayan go away!" I cried and took out a pencil. I need to write."Ana." he snatched away my diary looking at it as it fell. It automatically flipped to the 1st page of me hurting Victoria. He ready through all of them in disbelief. "This--Victoria--you."He looked up at me."You did that to them?" he asked."I told you! Leave me alone! Go! Go away!" I screamed as the tears drew down my face. He shook his head and climbed back out my window, my mother footsteps being heard coming up.

*

(( Novemeber 14 , Ana 's Room ))

Four letters determine the fine line

Between being my beginning or end

And i'm just stating things we've already known

I'm not afraid to speak

I'm not afraid to yell

Everyone looks at me like a god damn freak anyway

I'll tell you what i'd like to do

I'll tell you what i've known all along

And it is the simple fact

That talk is cheap

But leave the talk for the critics

Talk is cheap

Talk is cheap

But murder is free

So leave the murdering to me

Ive got a list baby i've got my list

And your name is next in line

-Ana

Ray-

(( Ray's Home ))

I was sitting on the couch when I felt a something metal, and hard against my head. What in the- ? I stood up to see Ana."Ana baby what are you-How did you?"I asked really confused. Her eyes were bloodshot red, her hair was no longer the usual curly black, it was straight jet black. "I'm a monster. I am the monster. I'm hurting you like I said I would. I tried Rayan, I did! I never meant to do this!"She cried out."Baby I did wrong! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! What's wrong? I won't tell about the murder thing just please don't kill me."

"Four letters determine the fine line between being my beginning or end. And I'm just stating things we've already known. I'm not afraid to speak. I'm not afraid to yell. Everyone looks at me like a god damn freak anyway. I'll tell you what I'd like to do. I'll tell you what I've known all along. And it is the simple fact, that talk is cheap. But leave the talk for the critics. Talk is cheap. Talk is cheap. But murder is free. So leave the murdering to me. I've got a list baby I've got my list. And your name is next in line.........,"I felt the bullet hit me hard and I dropped to my knees.

Ana-

I dropped down next to him as the blood flowed from his mouth and head."I told you I was a monster. I tried, I swear, I tried! But you hurt me. They always hurt me. You all hurt me!! I'm cursed and I'm a monster! Rayan I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm a murder! I'm a murderer!"I cried on his chest.

---------------------------------------------

Ana-

Is it my fault? Of course it is. Everything's all my fault, it always has been. You see, I'm blessed,well cursed, with this power-ability should I rephrase. Does it make me feel superior? Sometimes, but other times it brings me down. It brings other people down. That's why I'm here now. Locked. Not behind bars, but I'm locked inside. I refuse to ever step outside again. I'm a monster who can't be trusted. My mother told me I'm just misunderstood, but she can't say anything because of where she is now. It's her fault that I am the way I am. I have this strange ability of whenever I write in my "diary" it comes true. That's the problem. Something came true that I didn't really mean to. He didn't deserve it...none of them did. I let my emotions catch up with me & now they're all gone..and it's all my fault.

I'm a murderer and this is the

Murder I Wrote

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah it was long LOL but I guess this was different . I don't think anyone's ever done something like this, as a MB story, so share with people. I'm sorry if there's any mistakes in the making of this so..yeah :))

Comment & Vote what you think please? Do you want me to keep it like this or make it longer ?? I don't know :/ Just comment what you think about this ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 29.3K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
89.7M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...