Kakashi being Kakashi (and te...

By ShipperOfAllLife

dont expect for there to be frequent updates all art belongs to their original artists and all characters bel... More

My knife!
No.
No. Part 2
Humans.
not a story
Memories
Sleep
Rain
Crack
Rain part two
Rain moments pt 1
Just a Joke
not a story i guess
No Escape
Escape Artist
Rain moments pt 2
Notifications
Being Hokage Sucks
*blink*
Crack part 2
Age
Cool
Pipes
Kiss
Untitled
Again
Scares
Insane (Past Rain)
Devil Stick

No. Part 3

132 6 0
By ShipperOfAllLife

"Why does this take so longgggg?" Obito whined as the trio shuffled through the line. "Patience, Obito. We will get to the front of the line eventually." Kakashi said, tired of Obito's whining. "Yeah!" Rin said,way to happy for her own good.

------------------------------------------------------

When they finally got to the front of the line they placed their belongings (and their shoes and Rin's cotton candy) in cubbies and then walked bare feet to their seats. There were three seats per row. Kakashi in the middle, Obito on Kakashi's right and Rin on Kakashi's left. Obito's excitement was practically radiating off of him, while Rin was grinning widely and Kakashi was just praying that they would go back to their apartment soon. Then the ride started.

------------------------------------------------------

"Look at your hair!" Obito said to Kakashi, laughing his ass off as Kakashi desperately tried to make it sit on his head normally. They walked over to a stall and Rin asked for three tries. First throw, missed. "Here let me help you." Obito said, seeing that Kakashi was still fiddling with his hair. Second throw, third hole. Obito ran his hands through Kakashi's hair, surprised at how soft it was.
Third throw, bulls-eye. Kakashi stood up straight a little too quickly, causing the two to touch lips. Ironically, Rin had just turned around after getting a teddy bear and squealed in excitement. The whole entire night neither of the boys could look at each other because they both knew the other felt like a lightning bolt had passed between each other when they kissed. Rin's plan had worked and she was proud of it.

A/N
this took me wayyyyy longer than normal but i hope you liked it! 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 40.5K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
86.9K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC