Mr Wrong Season 2 - Miss Wrong

By jaeing1995

Bay Yanlis was cancelled but there were hints of the show intending to bring in a character called Derin. In... More

Plotting
Pre-Wedding Honeymoon
Is Mr Wrong right?
Ms Wrong
Heartbreaks & Evil Plots
Away from Ozgur
Serkan
Is Ms Wrong Right?
Villans Exposed

The End

342 19 7
By jaeing1995

December of 2021 - Bursa | Almost a year later

Ozgur had made several trips to Bursa since and Ezgi's parents had always been inviting, they seem to treat him better than his mum despite not being their daughter's boyfriend anymore. They would usually keep quiet when Ozgur asked about Ezgi but just being around Ezgi's loved ones made him happy. He was there again this afternoon with his mother and Ozan, having lunch when he saw her again.

Ozgur saw her from a distance. He wasn't sure initially, it could have been a figment of his imagination, as it often appears in the past year. He dreams of her, sometimes she would imagine her laughing or her silly comments about things he would do. But this Ezgi, looks too real. He suddenly found it hard to breathe, as if a fist over his heart tightening. Ezgi is here. Ezgi whom he had wished to see more than anything is here. Yet now that she is here, he is rendered speechless, the words of begging all out of the window. He fought the urge to wrapped his arms around her, oh just the feeling of burying his face into her hair again, he wanted it so badly. He would kill and die for it. But Ezgi was not alone, Sekan was behind him and in his arms, a tiny baby.

Shit. It all clicked at once and it felt like someone had shot him right in his chest. He is struggling to breathe now as tears welled up in his eyes. He made a poor excuse for the washroom, heck he doesn't even know what he said. He needed to leave, he had to leave. He ignored the questioning glares from his mother and Ozan, the pity stares from Ezgi's mother and walked. His walk turned into a sprint and he had to leave, he had to go as far away as possible. He ran and ran and ran until he felt like his legs were giving way and he screamed and wailed. Ezgi, the woman he dreamt of everyday, the woman whom he love more than anything, belongs to someone else. Pain is an understatement, Ozgur felt as if his heart has been dragged out and squeezed dry. Was love suppose to hurt like this? He sobbed and sobbed, willing for the pain to go. He took out his penknife and started carving his skin, the physical pain a welcome distraction. Fuck what has Ezgi drove me to, am I self harming? He thought but that didnt stop him. He carved a pool of blood as if translating his pain into physical scars. Maybe if I showed Ezgi, she will come back to me? Maybe she would know the pain? He shamelessly and naively thought, "Why would she want a broken man?" Ozgur felt the world blacking out around him, his last words were Ezgi.

Ozgur had left for almost 3 hours, it was dark now and Ozan had assured everyone that he will looked for him, he is probably in the forest. But he knows the pain Ozgur is in, Ezgi had left him to start an entire family with someone else while Ozgur naively waited for her. A family he wanted so badly with her. Ezgi's parents fed him while they watched as this poor man asked about Ezgi. They knew all along that Ozgur still love Ezgi greatly but they didn't say anything. Denise knew too but she never divulge much information, he knew Denise didn't want Ozan to tell Ozgur and spare him of this moral dilemma but he was Ozgur friend and he still didn't understand why until he saw Ezgi's baby today. This was why, she had a child ... without Ozgur. She started a life without him. His heart breaks for his best friend.

"Ozgur!" Ozan found him first, by the forest lake, in a pool of dried blood. What the fuck happened. Ozan thought Ozgur was mauled by an animal but he saw the penknife, he quickly hide it before anyone could see. "Its best they think he injured by animals" Ozan reasoned, he felt bad but this is better for Ozgur's mother.. He quickly called the ambulance and Ozgur's mum for help. Ozgur had to be airlifted as they were deep in the forest. His mum accompanied him on the ride, "Oh Ozgur!" His mum cried as she came closely, "my son!"

[Istanbul Hospital]

"Ezgi Ezgi EZGI!" Ozgur shouted as he was jolted awake, his last memory of Ezgi and ... Serkan... and a baby? Fuck. "Ozgur, Ozgur you are awake!" Ozgur mum called out frantically, "My dear son!" "Mum. I ... I ... I am so sorry mum." Ozgur cried as his mum held him in her arms. Ozgur felt horrible that his mum had to see him like this but what he saw completely broke him, beyond repair, he can never go back to Bursa again. Ezgi's parents place was his coping mechanism, how is he going to cope now knowing that Ezgi and him are absolutely impossible.

His mum eyes shone with sadness but said softly, "Ozgur, could there be any chance the baby is yours? The baby Luna looks exactly like you." She didn't want to give him hope but she had to asked. "Luna?!" Ozgur almost shouted, "Are you sure her name is Luna?" "I saw a glimpse of her birth certificate on Ezgi's mum phone while we were waiting for you and she was scrolling her phone. It says Luna Inal A... I couldn't see the last name but it was A. You are Atasoy, I am not sure what her other boyfriend surname is. I am not sure" Ozgur mum said quietly, she would love so much for a grandchild and she knows Ozgur would be unbelievably happy but hope is not a luxury her son can afford. She saw how she grew so sad over the past year, he had lost so much weight and was never lively again. She didn't dare probe him to try dating again, just the mere mention of Ezgi and anything related to love seems to set him off, he always look like he is on the verge of a breakdown.

Ozgur expression seemed to hint otherwise. She is mine! Unbelievable hope welled up in his chest. "Where is Ezgi? I need to find her" he said as her pulled out his IV drips. "Ozgur please, you need to rest, the doctor said you lost so much blood." Ozgur mother tried to convince his son. "Mum ... I ..." Ozgur words were cut of by a soft knock on the door, it was Levant, "Ozgur please I have very important news, can I speak to you privately?"

Ozgur mum left the room, leaving Levant and Ozgur alone. Levant said "Ozgur, I am so sorry, I heard from Cansu and I came straight away. I should have told you this a year ago but Cansu made me keep quiet about it and it has always gnaw on my consciousness especially knowing how much you suffered." Ozgur looked at him, puzzled, "No Levant, you helped me, you found out Devin was lying." Levant sigh deeply, "I found out more than that information that day. I found Ezgi's file too. Ozgur the child is yours. I saw on the papers, she was pregnant on 13 Feb, just a week after both of you returned from Italy. I had a major reconstruction surgery that day, Cansu came to find me after and told me she was supposed to meet Ezgi but she didnt show up. This was before she met Serkan! Ozgur the child is yours!" Levant had only confirmed what Ozgur knew,  "Oh my god, thank you Levant thank you" "She is at her penthouse now with Cansu, I had told Cansu to keep her there for as long as she can, please run." Levant said. Ozgur wish he could kiss Levant, "Thank you."

He took a taxi to the apartment and hurriedly ran up. He must have looked like a fucking idiot on the taxi and up his house, he was wearing hospital garbs with no underwear, blood stained scars all over his arms but he have to catch Ezgi. He ran into his apartment and ran over from the balcony, he knew that if he were to knock the door, they might just ignore him. He saw Ezgi cradling baby Luna for the first time, his mum was right, baby Luna had his dreamy eyes, long lashes and beautiful brown hair. He knocked aggressively demanding they open the balcony door. Cansu was shocked and immediately stood up to slide the doors open. Ozgur drink in the sight of beautiful Ezgi, even after giving birth, her body looks exactly the same and her face still as radiant. He hugged her and gave the baby a little kiss, "Please if this was our baby, I need to be with her. I am begging you Ezgi." "How did you know?" Ezgi asked puzzled, all these time trying to avoid him had ultimately led to this. "Luna is her name? Luna and Solar, we promised. That day you did went to the hospital, they told you you were pregnant with my child, why didnt you tell me?" Ozgur said as he cupped her cheeks, silly Ezgi, why didn't she tell me. Ezgi looked at him with sadness, Ozgur is a far cry from the Ozgur she had known a year ago, so much skinner, fairer and sadder. How are you doesn't sound right. "Derin's child is Milo?" She asked trying to change the topic. "How did you know?" He asked. "Milo was adopted from an orphanage in Ankara, Serkan found out, I have sent the documents to Denise. You save quite a lot of allowance money because of Serkan." She had thought of him too while she was away, hope well up again in his heart. "Please stop talking about Serkan. Can we talk about us? Milo isn't mine and Luna deserve a happy family ... with her real dad ... not Serkan." He reasoned, please, now with a child, we can be happy together. Ezgi kept quiet. "Why would they warned you about me when they should have warned me about you. You completely and utterly destroyed me Ezgi. I had probably shed more tears in the one year you were gone than I had ever in my life. Please stay." Ozgur said crying now, he looks ridiculous crying in his hospital garbs. "Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" Ezgi had started crying now, it was not easy for her too. She had given birth alone and was thankful for Serkan's aid but Serkan was ultimately not her boyfriend or husband. "I was so tired of thinking, every time I am ready to trust you, I couldn't, I had no idea, I was too affected by all the distractions and events. I am sorry Ozgur."

They kissed and hugged each other crying. Cansu started tearing too at their difficult love story finally having a happy ending.  Today was the first night they spent as a family of three. Ozgur hugged Ezgi tightly, I'll never let you go again he kissed her softly. "I thought in Ankara, you have made it abundantly clear when I begged for you that you no longer love me. Ezgi the nights without you, I ... I walked pass your favourite cafe, your favourite florist, I even visited our island in Gocek. I missed you so much, I hear your voices chiding me sometimes. I cannot work and barely breathe. I had to see a psychiatrist for insomnia and I became a shell of what I was. I was drifting around everyday. Now that I have you back with Luna, I will never let you again and you can never leave me again" Ezgi started to tear as she looked at him, he had scars on his arms from self harm and she can never forgive herself for that, she kiss the wounds slowly and back to his lips, "I promised."

The next morning, he was left alone on the bed. The little panic he felt when Ezgi was not around was quickly appeased by the sight of Ezgi and their baby Luna. Ezgi seems to bring out his greatest pain and joy.

[Months later]

Ezgi and Ozgur finally married and were navigating life together as parents. Ozgur and Ezgi parents were over the moon, the couple who was always meant to be together is finally back again and they have a grandchild now. Luna was spoiled rotten by everyone. Ozgur treated Ezgi even better, attempting to make up for all the times he couldn't be there when she was pregnant. He had heard the pregnancy was difficult and blamed himself for causing her pain when she was at her most vulnerable. He had promised to be here when she is pregnant again, to which she quips "who says I am giving birth again?" Ozgur pouted and said, "You promised at least 3." "Fine" they laugh as Ozgur picked up her and spun.

Serkan, too had visited them at LaGabbia, much to Ozgur's dismay and jealously but he did helped his wife. Serkan seems nervous today and Ozgur teased him, "Are you here for a date?" Serkan nodded nervously as Ezgi shoo him away. Ezgi calmed Serkan down as a handsome young man walked in and sat opposite Serkan. Ezgi gave Serkan a little smile and move towards Ozgur. Ozgur was absolutely stunned, he looked at Ezgi and Ezgi nodded laughing. All these time, he was jealous of Serkan but he was ... gay? Ezgi laugh even louder seeing how it all clicked for Ozgur. Ezgi looked forward to life with her funny husband and kiss him on his cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 863 15
Bay Yanliş... Özgur Atasoy is Mr. Wrong - but is he really? As the story of Özgür Atasoy unfolds day by day, so does the story of his inner feelings...
14.9K 256 7
A 15 years old girl named Yugi was sitting alone on her windowstill, rain is pouring heavily as she silently crying over her dead grandfather Solomo...
66.1K 3.3K 48
Ferit Aslan is a professional businessman at work and a reckless playboy inside clubs. But he puts his company first, no matter what. Nazmiya Pinar...
198K 6.1K 31
She is a sweet innocent and kind soul. After the death of her parents and living with her abusive uncle and aunt and there spoilt daughter, her life...