Elizabeth olsen daughter one...

By idontknowtfimdoin

one shots bcuz Im bored. Massage me if you have a request. Only doing Robbie and Lizzie because husband and... More

Makeup
Please Sleep Baby
Closer
Burn
outing
Busy
Park
Sick
Interview
paparazzi
Daddy's Beard
Sibling
Bully
Ignored
Mistake?
Ring
Italy
I wanna go to!
Caught
Middle child's ending
Mother's trauma
Visit
Beach
Tired
Skin And Bone
Presence
Evelyn
A month
The Switch
"Dirty"
Work
So hard
She knew
The truth unfold
Extroverted
Blame
Perfect
Present
1st of July
The game
A day
Broken promise
It's Me!
Little sister
Hair
Early mornings
Happy lil baby
I FUCKING KNEW IT
Sick?
Beach
Squeak
Night night
Bear
Garden
A gift
Sorry mommy
"oh shit"
Hi baby
A loss that breaks hearts
All to well
things I love
My happiness
So small
Disappear
Promised
The dark
downfall
Places

School play

5.3K 78 0
By idontknowtfimdoin

Age:12

Requested by Ladygagavisions:

"Mommy, Mommy!" I said as I stormed through the front door, I had gotten the lead role in our school play and I was so excited to tell mommy. I ran into the living room where I saw her watching Tv.

"Whats got you so energetic." Mommy said taking me onto her lap. I put my arms around her neck and started to give her the great news.

"Mommy guess what, I got the lead role on my school olay!" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Oh baby congratulations, bet you'll do wonderful." Mommy said hugging me.

"Mommy you'll come to the play to watch me right." I asked.

"Of course I wouldn't miss it." Mommy said I was so happy.

Today was the day of the school play I peaked through the curtain and looked around for mommy and I couldn't see her.

It made me suspect that mommy wouldn't come but she would never not come.

I took a deep breath and went to the others.

It was now a few minutes until the play starts and I still couldn't see mommy, I almost started to cry but did my best not to and started the play.

The play had now ended and everyone was cleaning up. I sat on the edge of the stage and saw my mom run through the front door.

I looked at her with tears in my eyes as she didn't come and no one was there to watch me. I stood up and ran to get changed. I got changed and went out the door and walked out with my mom calling for my name behind me.

Even though she called me I didn't answer and just went to the car and waited for her to unlock it.

The drive home was silent and when we arrived I just ran into the house. I threw my shoes off my feet and ran up to my room and shut my door.

Elizabeth POV:

I was at set and kept checking my watch as I was worried if I chould make it to Evelyn's play. Unfortunately filming took longer then usual and I was almost if not late.

As soon as filming was finished I got out of my costume and got into my casual clothes and sprinted to the car.

I drove to Evelyn's school and parked at the parking lot.

I ran to the theater and saw Evelyn sitting on stage with a broken look on her face. She looked up at me and ran off without saying anything.

I called for her as I went after her but she didn't say a word or even looking back. She didn't even look at me once on our way home.

When we arrived she opened the door and ran into the house after unlocking it with a key I had given her. She threw her shoes off and ran into her room.

I got into the house taking my shoes off and going upstairs after her.

I knocked on her door and got no response so I just opened it and went in to see my little girl on her bed crying.

"Evelyn..."

"You didn't come! You said you'd come but you didn't, why didn't you come!!" She said crying even more which broke my heart

"Hunny Im so so sorry, mommys sorry, I just had work to do and thats-"

"But you should have come... Lily's parents had work to but they came and she wasn't alone but I was!"

She said lifting her head "I was alone mommy no one came to see me..." She said rubbing her eyes with her hands.

"I know baby Im sorry..." I said getting closer to her and hugging her but she pushed me away.

"No, go. " she said pointing to the door.

"Evelyn hunny..." I said trying to make it up to her but she just didn't listen "Nooo mommy goo!" She said flopping her head back down.

I hesitantly went out of her room.

It was now dinner time so I went up to Evelyn's room to call her down.

I faintly knocked on her door but got no answer so I opened the door. I looked in and saw that she had fallen asleep. I smiled alittle and went to her side  and took her head and put it on my lap.

And Evelyn put her arms around my torso. "Mommys sorry..." I whispered as I strocked her hair.

I opened my eyes to see I had fallen asleep on Evelyn's bed. I looked at her clock that was on her bedside table to see it was 7am.

I sighed and looked down at Evelyn to see she was still asleep but our position was different now with me laying down and with Evelyn on my chest.

She opened her eyes and when she saw me she just snuggled into me more.

"Mommy why'd you have to miss it..." She asked.

"Im sorry hunny but mommy had to work..." I said was I hugged her.

"Promise me you'll come on my next play please." She said looking up at me with her puppy eyes.

I smiled "I promise Ill come to your next play." And she put her head back onto my chest.

I have around 2 stories drafted. Which I find both of them stupid so not sure if Ill publish them(-""-;)

Also good luck for those who are on their finals,I am on mine and had 2 today and one kicked my ass. Just want a 50 so I can pass haha...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.2K 26
Basically my take on jatp Season 2
213K 4.9K 44
VERY SLOW UPDATES Requests are CLOSED for now.
3.7K 97 9
A 14 year old girl running early one morning bumps into someone unexpected that will change her life for the better