LEGEND OF LEXI

By drakesevernlee_

Hi guys,This story is about 'LEXI LORE', She's a famous Pornstar..The story is Full of sex,nudity,and more.. ... More

PART 1-CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
PART 2-CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
PART 3-CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
PART 4-CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
PART 5-CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
PART 6-CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
PART 7-CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61

CHAPTER 8

44 1 0
By drakesevernlee_

CONTINUE:

*******

I was glad things hadn't changed, but I also would have liked if she'd worn pants. Even a more modest pair of panties would have been nice. The ones she wore this morning were smaller and silkier than I was used to seeing on her, molding to her butt and not covering nearly enough of it to keep me from checking her out.

I feigned dozing for a while, using the time to stare at my sister's tight ass. Not a healthy or helpful option, but it was what it was.

Eventually, if only to stop my own perving, I stretched and carefully extricated myself from my covers, which was somewhat tricky just because of how Lexi was pinning them down on one side. I cunningly hid my morning boner by lying on my tummy next to her and watching her game.

"I was wondering when you were gonna move," she said.

"When I woke up."

"You've been awake for a while."

"Not this again."

"Look, dude, I know when you're awake. It's not a big deal."

"Bah, get out of here with your witchcraft."

"Shan't."

I shrugged, conceding defeat. "Fair enough."

I laid where I was, agonizing over the knowledge that my erection was unlikely to go down if I kept it pressed against the mattress, nor indeed if I kept lying so close to Lexi. Subtly grinding my hips both helped and didn't, for different reasons.

There really wasn't much chance of me staying good forever under the circumstances. I definitely couldn't just start massaging Lexi while fully erect though. That was insane far beyond even the boundaries I'd already pushed. I slipped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, keeping my back to my sister until I was out of sight.

Upon my return I was in a much better state, still kind of horny, but on a much more manageable level, and without a telltale erection to give me away. I tried to play it cool as I positioned myself next to Lexi again and lowered a hand to her back.

Neither of us said anything as I rubbed small circles, then up and down Lexi's spine. I casually rubbed her back like it was no big deal, like it was something we'd always done.

I took a cue from Lexi and slowly pushed her top up, exposing more bare skin above her panties. I didn't dare push it quite as far as she had mine, but I got plenty of warm, smooth skin under my palm and fingers, and still she didn't say a word about it.

To be continue..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 502 6
Lexi Parker tried living with her aunt after her mother passed away but the undisciplined twelve year old was too much for the young mother to handle...
166K 5.6K 59
•Mature 18+ Contain Graphic drug usage, Sexual Content and explicit Language. Ashlyn was a emotional teen that was just trying to make it through hig...
244 10 11
Cassie and Chloe have been best friends , their entire lives. With nothing getting in the way of their unbreakable bond. There is one thing , though...