Dear Santiago

By Pale_death

A teen, a journal, and a tragic life. •••••••••••• Amal never imagined her lif... More

A Note
Santiago #1
Santiago #2
Santiago #3
Santiago #4
Santiago #5
Santiago #6
Santiago #7
Santiago #8
Santiago #9
Santiago #10
Santiago #11
Santiago #12
Santiago #14
Santiago #15
Santiago #16
Santiago #17
Santiago #18
Santiago #19
Santiago #20
Santiago #21
Santiago #22

Santiago #13

21 8 4
By Pale_death

Thursday~01|04|2021.

Dear Santiago,

I don’t know what’s interesting about sixteen. I've read a lot of books about sweet sixteen. Yet my sixteen isn’t sweet.

It's bitter. I had to go home today. Mama wasn’t home. Rabi was making dinner.
I bought a new set of pencils. It was purple, decorated with pictures of  Cinderella, and Beauty and the Beast.

I had to relocate my desk so that it was facing my window. I liked to watch the sky as the sunset in the east.

I have tons of assignments. Santiago, I have made a promise. I would not let what's happening to implicate me.

Your hopeful (happy) friend,
Amal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 6.6K 93
"Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal tersebut me...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...