Spear Of Athena | IE Ares

By cozybriizy

[ An Inazuma Eleven Ares x OC Fanfiction ] • • • Hatsuharu Hina is a normal, cheerful girl who loves soccer... More

Prologue
• Characters and Love Interest •
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝙸
↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙸
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
ꕥ 𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗
Chapter 10
ꕥ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚢𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑
↬ 𝙸𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝙰𝚜𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝙸
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
ꕥ 𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚊 𝙼𝚒𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚎

Chapter 7

152 4 0
By cozybriizy

"That play was interesting! I wonder if they would make a sequel to it."

"If they have the budget to it, maybe they would."

"Or maybe they won't, because masterpieces can be ruined because of the sequel."

Hina and the girls had spent some time to check on the play from one of the classes and they're now walking towards the field where the soccer expedition is hold.

THUD!!

"Wha-- what was that loud thud?!"

The four girls runs in a hurry to the soccer field where there's already a small crowd gathering.

"Haizaki! Stop it won't you?!"

"This was a waste of my fucking time!" The grey haired boy walks away as the crowd makes a way for him to go through.

A blue haired boy followed the grumpy boy earlier, not to forget to bow and apologize first to a certain familiar white haired girl.

"You okay, Ojou?" A black haired boy that Hina recognized as the 'Roaring Lion' of Toragami, Adachi Leon said to Yukiko the familiar white haired girl.

Yukiko nodded before turning towards a certain boy with googles, "It must be tough for you to deal with him everyday, Kidou-san."

The boy rubbed his temples before bowing towards her, "I'm really sorry about him. Even though you guys were kind enough to try and make him realize his weakness... I should go follow him."

"Yes, thank you for your time today."

With that, the boy with googles left the scene, following the two guys from earlier.

"That was Kidou Yuuto-san?! I can't believe he would come to these kind of places!" Tsukushi said getting excited again for the umpteenth times today.

The girls then walked towards counter.

"Tch, what the hell was that? He really has no manners." Leon said annoyed at the grey haired boy from earlier.

"You're the one to said that?" The captain, Riku, commented sarcasticly. Laughing dryly at his comrade.

"Don't start a fight, you two. I don't want to waste my time on additional problems." Yukiko coldly scolded the two before sighing to herself.

"Oh Hina, Nori-chan, Kushichii, Anna-chan, you guys are here." A voice belonged to another familiar white haired girl, Miyuki called out to the girls.

"We meet again Yukicchi! Say, what just happened?" Norika asked out of curiosity.

"Well... It's just Seishou's Haizaki causing some troubles hehe... We were having a casual 3v3 and... He wasn't satisfied with the way we Toragamis plays." Miyuki lets out some empty laughter as she scratched the back of her neck.

"Haizaki?"

"Ah, Hina-chan doesn't know Haizaki since she hasn't joined when we were against Seishou."

"Haizaki Ryouhei, he's Seishou Gakuen's 'Devil of the Field'. He's really infamous because of his very aggressive way of playing soccer. You should keep an eye on him, Hina-chan! Because he wouldn't even hold back on girls." Tsukushi warned Hina as the girl nodded in return.

"Oh, the girls is also here."

"Oh you're right! Oiii, Hina, Norika!"

The girls turned around to see Asuto waving towards you with Mansaku, Hiura, Goujin, and Kozoumaru behind him. In return, Hina gave back Asuto a small wave.

The whole day, Goujin and Kozoumaru has been bickering all day. Meanwhile the other three has been enjoying the festival eating and playing happily. It wasn't an ideal group settings, but at least it worked out in the end.

"You guys are here to see the soccer expedition too?"

Hina and Norika nodded at Asuto's excited self, "Though I'm not sure if they're still going..."

"Oh we are! Come, come, just give me your tickets!" Miyuki smiled as she drags Hina towards her sister on the counter.

• • •

"Yo."

"Oh, I thought you went home already, Hiroto."

"He doesn't want to lose the chance to go against you, Min."

"Shut up, Tatsuya."

Several minutes passed as Yukiko spends her time observing the 7v7 between Toragami members and Inakuni Raimon's. At last, her two childhood friends has come to visit her.

"How was the festival?"

"It sucks. Though the food was okay... I guess." Hiroto mumbled the last sentence.

"Gross. Stop being a tsundere."

"Who are you calling Tsundere?!"

"Hiroto, calm." Tatsuya interfered.

The bickering between the two has already been a normal situation for the red haired boy and usually he would let them be.

That was the case if the three of them were in a more private place.

He always tries his best to calm Hiroto down in public when Yukiko teases him.

"Sorry to say this Hiroto... But I'm not playing today."

"Huh? What the hell? So you're telling me that I just waste my money to go against some random weakling?"

"Well... To be honest, she did told us that she won't play soccer anymore... That's why I didn't buy one."

"Huh?! I thought you were just scared to get your butts kicked!"

"Hiroto... You really never learned..."

"You should've told me earlier. Tch." Hiroto was about to throw away the slip of paper, but Yukiko was quickly enough to snatch it from him.

"No littering."

"I'm not littering!"

"Besides, Hiroto you can just face off Yuki if you want. She's my sister anyway. You know our plays are not that different."

"It is different!" Hiroto shouted suddenly making the girl quite taken aback by his sudden outburst. "It's different..."

"Hiroto..."

"Min, maybe you doesn't notice it, but we do. We know how different your plays compared to Yuki's. Yuki may not be that bad but--"

"Stop it Tatsuya. I don't wanna hear it." The girl quickly cuts the red haired boy's sentence.

Tatsuya just silenced as Yukiko's commanded, since he knows what were the cause of it. Yukiko doesn't want Hiroto to know about the cause of her quitting soccer, since she knows that he won't leave her alone if she said it and Tatsuya who has already heard of the reason, can do nothing but respect her wishes.

Because that's what friends do.

"Ah! What's the seaweed doing here?!"

"Who the hell you calling seaweed?!"

Miyuki who had just finished the 7v7 session with the raimons, has returned to ask for a drink from her sister. Yet she wasn't expecting her rival since childhood to be there.

"That girl... Say Min, is that..."

"Yeah, that's her."

Back to Miyuki and Hiroto...

"What?! I bet you want to go against my dear sister right?! Too bad, I'm the only one available haha!"

"Would you shut up? You won't stand a chance against me."

"Oh? Are you challenging me? Don't just have a big mouth, how about showing it to me yourself hm?"

"Hah, you wouldn't even last a minute."

Yukiko and Tatsuya just enjoyed the chaos between the two as they bickers. You can probably see electric sparks between the two of them.

"Yukicchi~ Have you seen my bag?" A peach haired girl looked at her sorroundings as she walked towards her dear friend.

"Oh you put it on the bench here, Hina." Miyuki pauses her staring contest as she give her friend her bag.

"Thanks! Oh, you were talking to someone? I'm sorry for interrupting... Wait huh?" The peachette paused as she looks at Hiroto who's still glaring at the white haired girl.

"Hiro... Kun? You're Hiro-kun right?"

"Huh? Don't call me by nicknames casually, I don't even know you."

"You are Hiro-kun! Ohisama En's grumpy kid! Even your grumpiness haven't change the slightest!"

"Who are you calling grump--"

"Oh! And you are Tatsu-kun! It's really you! Long time no see!" Hina interupted Hiroto's complains by walking pass him towards Tatsuya.

Tatsuya smiled happily towards the girl who's now in front of him, "It's really been a long time, Hina-chan."

"Hina??? I've heard that name before somewhere."

"Are you stupid or what? It's your first love, dummy." Yukiko who had silently sneaked besides Hiroto whispered to him.

"I don't have a first love, what are you talking about?"

"You really are stupid..." Yukiko facepalmed at Hiroto obliviousness.

She has known him for ages and she's the one who has keeping him company when Miyuki went to play with the other kids from Ohisama En. Since Yukiko doesn't really like playing outside, she spends her time reading books while babysitting the rich spoiled brat.

Of course she would notice the slightest changes in Hiroto, including his first love at Hina back then before Hina moved to Russia.

"Oh, I remember now. You're that annoying brat that visited twice or more along with Min and Yuki."

"Even his rudeness haven't change..." Hina mumbled to herself as she glared at him, offended by the terms 'brat'.

"What? You're back here now? Yikes, I thought you were gone for good. Things would become noisier starting from now."

"No offense, but your complains are more noisy than anything." Miyuki laughed at this as Tatsuya is trying his best to hold his laughter.

"Ojou! One of the balls deflated!"

"Coming!" Yukiko excused herself to check on the other members.

"We should get going too, Hiroto. Father wouldn't be pleased if we're late to practice." Tatsuya said as he checks on his watch.

"Ha, that old man doesn't care for such a thing. Oh well, I'm already bored anyways. I'm going home." Hiroto boredly starts to walk away.

"Let's talk again sometimes Hina-chan, Yuki." Tatsuya waved at the two girls before following Hiroto.

"Wait what?! You're not going play?! Coward!" Miyuki dissed at the seaweed haired boy and Hiroto sticks out his tongue in return.

• • •

As the day passes, Hina lay on her bed as soon as she got home.

'A lot of things sure has happened today.' She thought to herself, smiling.

She take a look at a keychain that she got for free from the festival earlier. The keychain has a tiny silver tiger mascot on it.

'I got to play and get to know mote about Norika, Anna-san, and Tsukushi-chan. I even meet Tatsu-kun again. Hiro was... Well, he is Hiro.'

'I wonder if my days would continue to be this colorful from now on...'

But alas, the gods wouldn't forgive us to be happy forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 2.9K 37
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - (Books cover art: not found the creator please dm me if you know the artist who did th...
37.5K 1.1K 38
Y/N is a girl with a double personality. She is a really caring girl. But when her other self came to surface, she turns violent and rude. Not only t...
64.6K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...
911 51 10
Nishi Rina is a 16 year-old teenager in NYC, captain of team Unicorn and living her best life. She has no interest in her excellent academics whatsoe...