THE CHILDREN OF DARKNESS AND...

By GinaParedes394

How would the protagonists of this story feel after knowing that the life they have led until now is a lie? W... More

THE CHILDREN OF DARKNESS AND LIGHT - PLOT
WHAT IS THE BOOK ABOUT?
QUESTIONS
START
RESENTENCES
THE REAL REASON WHY VAMPIRES AND WOLVES ARE ENEMIES
THE BIRTH OF THE SON OF GOD
THE DEVIL
THE DEVIL'S REVENGE
SORCERERS, WITCHES, MOIRAS AND GORGONES
CHRISTENING OF LILITH SATAN AND ANGEL JAHWEH
THE FEARED DECISION
EARTH
THE DEVIL AND HIS THIRST FOR VENGEANCE
3:00 AM - 3:34 AM
VERΓ“NICA IN THE MIRROR
FAKE IDENTITY
DEBTS AND THE HELP OF THEIR PARENTS
DECISIONS
CLANDESTINE RACES AND HIGH-RISK GAMES
FIRST MEET
SAVING BONNIE MCQUEEN FROM SATANIC SECTS
FIRST LOVE
VISITING RELATIVES
THE TERRIBLE TRUTH AND DISAPPOINTMENT
MEETINGS
OBLIGATIONS AND TRAINING
HEAVEN, HELL AND TARTARUS
REMEMBERING THE PAST: ANCK SU NAMUN AND IMHOTEP
THE VISIT OF THE GODDESS ATHENA
THE BOOK OF THE DEAD AND THE BOOK OF THE LIVING
REMEMBERING THE PAST: PACT WITH THE DEVIL
THE REVENGE OF THE GODDESS ATHENA AND THE DEVIL
MEELA AND MATHAYUS NAIS, THE CHILDREN OF ANCK SU NAMUN AND IMHOTEP
RECONCILING WITH ADOPTIVE FAMILY MEMBERS AND FAMILY MEMBERS
AGRAT - BAT - MAHLAHT
LAURA SHERMAN, THE SWINDELLS FAMILY, THE GODDESS ATHENA AND GINA, THE DEVIL DOLL
PLANNING REVENGE
EXECUTING THE PLAN OF REVENGE
PROBLEMS IN NEW YORK
VISITING THE EARTH
THE BLACK BOOK AND THE SECRET BOOK OF HELL
HUNTING EVIL SPIRITS
ENJOYING THE TRIUMPH
NATURAL DISASTERS
TERRIBLE NEWS
BURIAL
THE FOREST THAT GHOSTS SCREAM
TEKE TEKE
EPIC BATTLE
FOREWORD

THE BIRTH OF THE DAUGHTER OF SATAN

2 1 0
By GinaParedes394

The Archangels, Shamsiel, and Uriel descended without any problem, to hell, and always hid, to see what was happening.

In hell, Satan was nervous about the arrival of his daughter, while he was listening, Lilith was screaming to bring her daughter.

The more time passed, the more nervous, Satan became, not hearing his daughter cry. He could not wait any longer and, on several occasions, he wanted to go inside, but Paimón, went out to Satan to wait with him because it can delay a few hours, the arrival of his daughter.

After Paimon's response, Satan calmed down and decided to wait patiently for his daughter, to arrive, while Lilith did her labor.

In all that process, VALAK was with Lilith, so that nothing is out of control, and that everything goes perfectly.

After two hours of arduous labor, Lilith gave birth to her daughter, just one daughter.

The Archangels, Shamsiel, and Uriel saw the daughter of Satan, for the first time, and could realize that she is beautiful, to be the daughter of Satan and Lilith.

On the other hand, the Archangels Shamsiel and Uriel were watching, and examining, the baby carefully, and they could see that, from the waist down, she did not have the body of an animal, as did her father; on the contrary, it is completely human.

Paimón gave the baby to Lilith, to see her for the first time.

Lilith was moved to see her daughter, who could not contain her tears, and those tears are tears of happiness.

The simple fact, of having her only daughter, in her arms, felt like a mother's love and tenderness, she had never felt, was born within her.

When Lilith saw her daughter yawn, she got too excited, and would not stop kissing her.

After contemplating her daughter, she began to breastfeed her daughter, and at that moment, she united with her daughter more.

When she finished, giving her daughter, food, and love, she gave her to Paimón; so that, he could take her to Satan, who was waiting outside.

When Satan saw her, he said the following: "My beautiful little princess, owner of my heart, I will love you unconditionally, and I will protect you, and defend you, with my life," said Satan, as he saw his daughter happy, and at the same time, tears came to him of happiness.

After looking at her carefully, he realized that his daughter has a bit of both, but, more of him than Lilith.

"Your name will be Lilith Satan. Lilith for your mother and Satan for me, Satan", said Satan, happy and proud of having chosen the name correctly.

The Archangels, Shamsiel, and Uriel, could not believe what they were seeing. Satan, feeling love and tenderness, for his only daughter, and for the first time, they saw a completely different Satan than he normally is.

They could not believe, how little Lilith Satan, could touch Satan, Lilith, and everyone else in that way.

At that moment, the three Gorgons appeared: Medusa, Esteno, and Euryale.

When the three Gorgons, saw the daughter of Satan, they could notice that although she physically resembles Lilith, she mostly resembles Satan and even physically.

"What is the name of this beauty?" asked Euryale as she gave her a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

"Her name is Lilith Satan," Satan replied, proud to be her dad.

"Well Lilith, my sisters and I, we will give you as a gift, the power of witchcraft, and we will give you, everything you need to defeat our enemies," Esteno said while giving her a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

"Besides all that, I will give you, my sweet princess, the gift of beauty, and I will give you weapons; so that, you tear all men into pieces, as I did before Perseus killed me, and that's why, I will give you all my powers to protect and defend yourself against Goddess Athena," Medusa finally said to little Lilith Satan, and she gave Satan a kiss the hand, as a sign of respect.

While everyone was happy seeing little Lilith Satan, Bathsheba Sherman also came, to meet Satan's daughter.

"She is really beautiful and is a precious little doll. As a gift, I will give, to the little princess, all my power, and all my knowledge of witchcraft, for whoever wants to kill you, it will be difficult to do it, "said Bathsheba Sherman finally while giving her a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

The vampires Lestat, Eli, Henry Fitzroy, Carmilla, Miriam, Vlad Tepes, Adze, Alp, Mara, Zotz, Azeman, and Lord Ruthven, also appeared to meet Satan's daughter.

"My little princess is extremely beautiful," Miriam said as she kissed her hand as a sign of respect.

"She inherited the beauty of both of them," Carmilla gave him a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

"Yes, what you say is true, but I will give my little princess immortality because she will also be a vampire ", said Lestat, after looking at little Lilith and giving her a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

Lestat asked Satan's permission, to turn his daughter into a vampire and give her all the knowledge that vampires have.

Satan agreed, and Lestat started the process. First, he hypnotized her, to begin to transfer all his knowledge to her.

During all that process, Satan was there, supervising everything with VALAK.

After that, she took a small bite and that is, she turned into a vampire.

The Archangels, Shamsiel, and Uriel were enraged, when they saw that act, they felt that they could no longer see more horror but, they had to keep watching if there is any hidden plan.

Eli, Henry Fitzroy, Vlad Tepes, Adze, Alp, Mara, Zotz, Azeman, and Lord Ruthven, seeing little Lilith Satan, not only said that she was beautiful and gave her more power; in addition to that, they gave her the power of divination and of seeing the past as well.

On the other hand, Satan felt his heart melt, when he saw his daughter and smiled at her.

"My Lilith, you are not yet grown, and you already have too much power, and magic and you are a vampire; besides, you have the powers over us, your parents," said Satan, with a huge smile on his mouth.

The vampires, were still there when the witches appeared. Each of them, had rare gifts, for Satan's daughter.

"Satan, My Lord, congratulations on your daughter. She is really beautiful", said the witch Cliodna, after bowing to Satan and his daughter and while giving him a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

"Thank you, Cliodna for your sincere words," Satan said, while Cliodna kissed him on the hand, as a sign of respect.

"My Lord, I brought gold for your daughter's Black Christening," said the witch Circe, while she gave him a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

"Thank you, Circe, for this wonderful gift," Satan said, as he received the gift.

"My Lord, I brought blood for your daughter's Black Christening," said the witch Morgana, while she gave him a kiss on the hand, as a sign of respect.

"Thank you, Morgana, for this wonderful gift," Satan said again, as he received the gift.

Then, Satan saw Victoria and said the following: "I know that you, and my daughter, will be the best friends, and that is why, I name you my daughter's protector, and that means the following, that you will take charge of protecting my daughter at all times," Satan told her, seeing Victoria as the youngest of all those under his command.

"Thank you, My Lord and I will not disappoint you," Victoria replied.

"I know you will not disappoint me," Satan replied.

"Thank you, My Lord, for this opportunity and I tell you again that I will not disappoint you, I promise you," Victoria said, happy for this wonderful opportunity that Satan is giving her.

The vampires could not believe that an important mission, such as taking care of Satan's daughter, had been given to Victoria.

"My Lord, why do you give Victoria an important mission, such as the safety and protection of your daughter?" Miriam asked, jealous and upset that they did not give her that mission.

"Because I trust her, more than any of you, because I am aware of the threat, that you said to Victoria and that, we will treat it later or will treat it directly with my daughter when she grows up," said Satan, annoyed by the question and insolence by Miriam.

Melion, seeing that Miriam, was going to continue insisting that, they give him the mission, said the following: "I agree with you, My Lord and Miriam, stop bothering him with your insolences" when he finished speaking, he took strong shake hands with Miriam, to shut her up.

Immediately, they changed the subject, trying to forget Miriam's insolence.

Each of the witches gave Satan everything necessary for the baptism of his daughter.

All the witches and sorcerers were present, and they all marveled at little Lilith Satan.

The witches asked Satan's permission to greet Lilith and congratulate her on her baby and he allowed them to see her.

When they entered, they saw that the Moiras and the Gorgons were with Lilith.

They were all happy for little Lilith Satan and congratulated Lilith. Also, they spent a long time, talking about the christening of the little princess.

The vampires could not stay long, because they felt that the werewolves were getting closer to meeting Satan's daughter.

The werewolves, waited until the vampires, were far away, to approach Satan and his daughter.

When the vampires were about to leave the place, they smelled the presence of the werewolves.

"Stinks! That means, there are werewolves nearby! They have to be investigated and killed," said Miriam, upset by the presence of the werewolves.

"We're not going to do anything, we're just leaving," said Henry Fitzroy, annoyed by the presence of the werewolves but, even more, annoyed by Miriam's attitude.

"Why aren't we going to do anything?" Mara asked, just as annoyed as Miriam.

"Simply. Because it is not the right place, or time, to act against them. Also, do not forget that we are all here because Satan's daughter was born; so, forget about the fights, or we are going to have serious problems with Satan," said Lestat, supporting Henry Fitzroy's decision.

Deep down, all the vampires wanted to go to the place where the werewolves were, but they decided that it was not the right moment to act.

Henry Fitzroy, and Lestat, decided that they had to get out of that place, as quickly as possible, before there was a fight.

The vampires made an enormous effort, to get out of there, without looking for fights with werewolves.

When Varkolak, saw that the vampires, were leaving the place, he warned his pack that they could enter.

Within seconds, the werewolves were out of hiding.

"Are they all okay?" Varkolak asked, after seeing the vampires leave that place.

"Yes Varkolak, we're fine," Werewolf said, relieved when he saw that, there were no vampires near them.

"We thought, we were going to have, a strong confrontation with the bloodsuckers but, it wasn't like that," said Varulv, somewhat calm.

"It's true. Now we are calm, but a few minutes ago, we were all ready for the fight," said Ihmissusi.

"Why didn't we deal with those bloodsuckers?" Manusia asked, annoyed by the attitude of his pack.

"Because, this is a special day, for our Lord Satan, as is the birth of his daughter, our princess, Lilith Satan and for this reason, we must remain calm and without causing any problem," said Bleidd - ddyn, raising his voice more and more.

"That is true, and that is enough reason, to leave the differences behind, if our Lord Satan, told us to deal and to work with stinky bloodsuckers," said Varúlfur, trying to stop this massacre, between the two clans.

"Now let us get inside before a massacre occurs," Farkaskoldus said, knowing for a fact that the vampires are still around.

And he was not wrong; since, they were hiding, to see the reaction of the werewolves.

What neither of the two clans knew, is that a love was born between two members of the clans.

Victoria, who was out of the way and hiding, to see exactly what the werewolves' reaction would be, marveled at James's attractiveness.

Victoria knew perfectly well that, there could be nothing between them but, she could not help to have those feelings for James.

When she was about to go directly to where James was, she stopped, because she remembered the threat of the head of his clan.

Victoria and James, knew each other since they were little, and despite adversity, they managed to be friends until, the heads of both clans found out about the friendship that, the two had maintained for years and decided to separate them.

How did they separate them? They were separated in the worst way they could ever imagine.

Victoria was threatened that the next time, she approached James, as punishment for her rebellion, they would lock her up in a tower, where there is only one door and, on the roof, there is a huge window, where the sun enters and it will be there until it dies because they will leave that window open.

The simple fact of dying burned terrified her a lot, and got scared to remember this; so, she put distance from James.

As for James, they simply whipped him and threatened to kill his entire family, if he did not get away from Victoria.

James had to put distance from Victoria, because for him, his family is the most important thing, and he was not going to allow anything bad to happen to his family.

Victoria and James were happy, to see each other, from the distance, without saying that they are close to each other, they simply did nothing, because they did not want to pay the consequences of their friendship and feeling attracted to each other.

The only thing Victoria could do is talk to James but, mentally, because she knew that no one could enter his mind.

"James, I know you listen to me, and I am going to take advantage of this communication, to tell you, the following: I never wanted to get away from you but, if I didn't, my clan would burn me alive and from what I heard, they threatened to kill your entire family if you didn't stay away from me.

I only hope that Lilith Satan, is our salvation and she allows us to be together and she puts a stop to so much evil. I miss you a lot but, I know that we cannot be together for now.

Before I go, I will tell you the following: our Lord gave me the important mission of caring for and protecting his daughter, and I will take advantage of that, to convince her to allow us to be together."

When she finished saying, she saw James and his beautiful smile and felt herself melt before him and his charms.

"I love you Victoria and I will love you forever," James told her, not saying a single word.

James also noticed Victoria's beautiful smile and felt his heart melt at hers and her charms.

Despite the opposition of their clan, they could not prevent, that them, from falling madly in love with each other, and for the first time in their lives, they felt that their love was hopeful.

While the vampires were leaving the place, both Victoria and James, felt that they still have hope to be together but, they had to be patient and not make any mistakes.

When the werewolves came to Satan, they saw that they were with him, all the demons, the witches, sorcerers, the Moiras, and the Gorgons.

"My Lord, on behalf of my pack, congratulations on your daughter," Varkolak said, as he kissed his hand as a sign of respect.

"Thank you, Varkolak," Satan said, happy for the birth of his daughter.

"Congratulations My Lord, for your daughter. And what is she called?" asked Varulv.

"Her name is Lilith Satan," replied Satan.

"My Lord, with all due respect, when will you baptize our princess?" Ihmissusi asked.

"I will baptize her in two weeks," Satan replied, and to everyone's surprise, he could not help but laugh.

"Perfect! So, if you allow us, we want to participate in the organization of your daughter's christening and the party," Werewolf responded.

"Ok, I'm not opposed, although everyone will have to agree, including the vampires, who also want to participate in this," replied Satan.

"My Lord, with all due respect, you know that vampires, and werewolves, cannot be together, in the same place, because that would mean certain problems," argued Manusia, annoyed just to think that they must see vampires at the christening of little Lilith Satan.

"I know that, and this time, they will make a huge effort, not to fight, because I don't want anyone to spoil this moment that means everything to me and Lilith," said Satan, raising his voice.

"All right my lord, we will do our best to work together without fighting," Bleidd-ddyn replied nervously, after hearing how furious Satan became.

"James, you, Victoria, and Medusa, who is Medusa's daughter, will oversee my daughter's safety and security. Wherever my daughter goes, you will go with her, understand?" said Satan, in the presence of all the werewolves.

"Ok My Lord and thank you," James replied, immensely happy and not caring what his pack was thinking now.

"My Lord, what will happen to the tasks and responsibilities he has so far?" asked Varúlfur.

"Those tasks and responsibilities will be distributed among you, because the only responsibility and task that James has from now on, is to take care of, protect and defend my daughter," replied Satan energetically.

"My Lord, we will abide by your orders," Farkaskoldus said.

"Sounds good to me because, if I see James do anything else, except what I ordered him to do, I will take it out on you and not on James," said Satan, more energetic than before.

"Well, My Lord, let's change the subject before things get out of control and we will abide by your orders, without asking; far from it, without doubting your words, "said Melion, calming everyone's spirits.

Immediately, they changed the subject, and little by little, everyone began to calm down.

The Archangels Shamsiel and Uriel, who were witnessing it all, felt that a threat was coming and that this threat exceeds the powers of both God and Satan because it is an evil that has not been controlled by anyone.

The same was true of Astaroth, Mammon, Agares, Belphegor, Beelzebub, and Belia, who also felt that a threat, was looming that surpasses them all and, this threat has never been controlled by anyone.

Both the archangels and the demons felt that they had to return to their respective places, to warn both God and Satan of the danger that was coming.

And they do it, like that. In heaven, the archangels told God everything that had happened in hell and told him of the danger that was coming.

God, who had more power than the angels and archangels, felt the presence of this evil but, he decided to do nothing for now, until he saw the opponent's movement.

The same thing was happening in hell. The demons told Satan everything that had happened in heaven and they also told them about the danger that was coming.

For the first time in his life, Satan decided to wait until he saw the first move of the adversary.

For the moment, both God and Satan decided to continue with their respective lives as if nothing bad was about to happen and at the same time, they decided to take care of the baptism of their respective children and the celebration.

While everyone was happy, the Goddess Athena took advantage of that happiness and kidnapped the son of Satan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 144 12
Every scarred soul has a story to tell, but they choose to cover it up with lies. Not because they don't want the truth to be revealed. They're scare...
3.3K 342 40
There's no such thing as fairytales. There's no such thing as fidelity. Anything can happen at any moment. One minute you can be so happy that all y...
34.5K 909 34
"I will ruin anyone who hurt her." "Thanks For lying me, thanks for showing the Fake love, thanks for ruining me." "You know I can be selfish when it...
1.8K 190 26
Imagine your whole world turning upside down in a moment. Everyone you love leaving you. Which one will you deal with, your loss, your family drama o...