A Frozen Flame (Shinobu x Mal...

By GreninJoker

DISCLAIMER!!!- This will follow the events of the anime. I don't have the Manga nor have I ever read the Mang... More

Bio
Prologue
A New Mission
Tsuzumi Mansion
Something More Important Than Life
The Wisteria House
Mount Natagumo
Let Someone Else Go First
Ashen Thunder
Forged Bonds
Hinokami
False Families
Against Corps Rules
Demon Slayer New Years
The Master
The Meeting
Clash
Back in Action
Demon Slayer Short
Departure
Flame Hashira
Deep Sleep
What Should Have Been...
Insult
Demon Slayer Short Two
Keep Moving Forward!
Set Your Heart Ablaze
Sound Hashira
Bio (White)
Infiltration
What Are You?
Tonight
Things Are Gonna Get Real Flashy!
Memory
Awakening
Bio (Red)
Gathering
Defeating an Upper Rank Demon
Never Giving In
No Matter How Many Lives
A/N: Moving Forward...
Someone's Dream
Yoriichi Type Zero
A/N: An Update
Swords From Three Hundred Years Ago
Thank you, Tokito
Bright Red Swords

Hollow Demon

1.8K 51 34
By GreninJoker

3rd Person POV

On the train, deep inside the fleshy bowl-like area that Enmu had created from his fusion with the train, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and (Y/n) all worked to protect the passengers and slay Enmu so he couldn't hurt anyone else ever again.

As Inosuke and the others were preparing to take Enmu down for good, the conductor from before stands above them... Holding one of the weapons that Enmu had given the children earlier...

The conductor jumps down into the hole and starts running towards Inosuke, a murderous intent leaking from him.

Realizing this, Tanjiro called out to Inosuke, hoping to protect his friend.

Tanjiro: Inosuke!

Conductor: I won't let you take away my chance to dream!!!

Tanjiro, in a desperate attempt to rescue his friend, jumps in front of Inosuke and takes the stab that was meant for Inosuke

(Y/n) quickly rums at the conductor and chops his neck, knocking him out cold.

Inosuke: Hey, did he just stab you!?

Tanjiro: I'm okay...

Tanjiro immediately starts working to move the conductor out of the way so he and the others could get some more room when it came time for their attacks.

Inosuke: Forget about that bastard!

Tanjiro: I can't just leave him to die!

Inosuke: If we don't chop this thing's head off soon, the others won't make it!

Tanjiro: I hear you. Let's hurry then!

Enmu suddenly grows a massive tendril out of the wall, sending Tanjiro, Inosuke, and (Y/n) flying through the air, once they were finally able to get their bearings, (Y/n) lead the charge down the hole, starting by using one of his most powerful attacks.

(Y/n): Frost Breathing, Eighth Form: Blizzard!

(Y/n) creates a blizzard down the hole, freezing all the tendrils and eyes solid, Inosuke quickly followed up by slicing through all the tendrils in his wake.

Tanjiro proceeds to slide down a tendril, slicing it clean in half in the process. However, just as they all started falling again,Enmu released his eyes in an attempt to put them to sleep and disrupt their attacks.

Tanjiro: Damn it! If we fall asleep now...

Thankfully, Inosuke, with his boar hide, and (Y/n) with his heightened senses, were both able to slice all the eyes in their way, clearing the path for Tanjiro.

Inosuke: Not today! Come on! Follow the leader!

Inosuke jumps down from the tendril and prepares to open up the wound for Tanjiro to pull off the finishing blow.

Inosuke: Beast Breathing, Fourth Fang: Slice 'n' Dice!

Inosuke managed to open the wound wide open for Tanjiro, giving him the chance to sever the wound completely.

Tanjiro comes flying down, ready to slice the bone in half, using the techniques passed down from his father...

Tanjiro: Father... Please, guide my blade! This is my chance to sever the bone with one strike... Is now!!!

Tanjiro's blade is engulfed in fire, as he prepares for his ultimate power, the true might of the Hinokami Kagura.

Tanjiro: Hinokami Kagura: Clear Blue Sky!

With one fell swoop of his sword, Tanjiro slices Enmu's neck clean in half, decapitating the demon and putting an end to the nightmare.

Blood starts gushing from all the parts of Enmu's flesh, as the bleeding increased and the intensity of Enmu's response to the attack, the train ended up jumping in the air again, soon derailing off the tracks.

The train starts to turn over on its side, nearly falling off the tracks due to the force of Enmu's reaction to being decapitated.

Tanjiro: Careful! The train feels like it's about to tip over!

In the front car or the train; Tanjiro, (Y/n), and Inosuke were all trying to keep their balance on the train while it was collapsing over.

Tanjiro: Are you two all right?

Inosuke: Are we all right? You're the one still bleeding

Tanjiro: It's fine... Inosuke, Mr. (L/n)... Protect the passengers-

Suddenly, the corner of the train car where Tanjiro was standing breaks off, sending Tanjiro flying through the air.

As Tanjiro is flying through the air, he spots the conductor that had stabbed him earlier, still unconscious, but also flying through the air with Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: No... I can't die...! I don't want him to live with his hands stained with blood...!

The front car completely breaks apart, sending Inosuke and (Y/n) flying through the air.

Tanjiro: I have to live...! I won't let anyone die!

The train collapses onto the ground, sending everyone flying, the train crashes on the ground, meanwhile Tanjiro is sent rolling down a hill alongside the train.

As the train came to a screeching halt from being derailed from the tracks, screaming could be heard from above, soon after, the source of the screaming turned out to be Inosuke, who managed to land safely thanks to bouncing off Enmu's flesh.

After landing, Inosuke immediately ran over to Tanjiro, who was badly injured from his stab wound and the large fall he had to endure.

Inosuke: Santaro! (Runs up to Tanjiro) Are you all right? Pull yourself together! Did you see me bounce off that demon's flesh just now? Wait! What am I saying!? (Picks up Tanjiro) You got stabbed, right? (Shakes Tanjiro) How's your stomach!?

Tanjiro: I'm- I'm all right... What about you...? And... Mr. (L/n)...?

Inosuke: I've never felt better! Not a scratch on me. I dunno where the small kid is though.

Tanjiro: I don't... I don't think I can move now... Can you go help the others...? See if anyone's hurt... That engineer... Is he all right...?

It's safe to say that Inosuke was left confused at Tanjiro's request. And naturally so, the engineer just stabbed him in the chest and nearly killed him. So naturally, Inosuke had to respond with...

Inosuke: Let him die for all I care!

Tanjiro: Inosuke... We can't...

Inosuke: (Growls) Did you somehow forget he's the one who stabbed you in the first place!? But if you REALLY wanna know, his leg's shattered, and he can't walk anymore.

Tanjiro: Then he's already suffered enough... Don't you think...? Please, Inosuke... Help him... For me...

Despite Inosuke's instincts telling him otherwise, Tanjiro was practically begging Inosuke to help him. So, reluctantly, Inosuke set Tanjiro down and prepared to head out to help the others.

Inosuke: Fine! But only because you asked! You are my underling. It's the least I can do as a leader! (Walks off and grabs his sword) And after I rescue him, I'm gonna pluck out all of his hair!

Tanjiro: You really don't have to do that last part...

Inosuke runs off to check on the conductor from earlier, and to assist with the other passengers, leaving Tanjiro alone on the ground to look at the sky.

Tanjiro: It's almost dawn...

Unfortunately, Tanjiro couldn't focus on the rising sun for a long time, unfortunately, his injury wasn't getting better anytime soon, so he had to focus on the wound and find some way to heal it from the attack.

Tanjiro: Concentrate your breathing... Focus your thoughts... To save the injured on this train... Think of Nezuko... Zenitsu, Lady Unohana, Mr. Rengoku, Mr. (L/n)... I'm sure the five of them are safe... You just have to believe...

Meanwhile, as Tanjiro was trying to get his bearings with his injury, back at the train, in the shadows, a small fleshy blob started to crawl out from the rubble.

As it appears, Enmu still hasn't died completely. Though, his power was diminishing, it was very clear that he didn't have much time left.

Enmu: I can't regenerate... Have I lost...? Am I going to die...? Me...? Ridiculous. Absurd...! There was so much more to do! I couldn't even devour a single human... My plan to fuse with the train and eat everyone... Was a complete failure! And now look at what I've been reduced to! After all the preparations I had taken!

Enmu cries out in frustration, frustration that his master plan to fuse with the train and consume everyone had completely gone up in flames... Literally.

Enmu: It was him! (Thinks of Kyojuro) This is his fault! Even with all the hostages I had in my possession, I still wasn't able to get the upper hand! Is this the power of a Hashira...? (Thinks of Retsu) And any damage I had done to the hostages were immediately healed by that woman! And I couldn't even get close to her, she's so much more powerful than anyone here! She might even be able to fight an Upper Level demon... (Thinks of Zenitsu) That sun-colored boy was fast, too... While still under the effects of my spell... (Thinks of Nezuko) And then there's her! A demon fighting alongside the Demon Slayers? What treachery is this? Why does Master Muzan allow her to live!?

Enmu was completely dumbfounded as to how his perfectly laid plan could have possibly gone down in flames like it did. All the people responsible for his failure played through his mind, something which angered him greatly.

Enmu: Damn it! Damn it all! (Glares at Tanjiro) It all started going to hell when that little brat was able to wriggle out of my spell. (Tries to reach for Tanjiro) He's to blame for all this! If I had the strength... I would kill him right now...! (Thinks of Inosuke) And then there's that beastly boar child. I should have killed him when I had the chance, too... But I was never able to catch his gaze and put him back to sleep. His instincts were too strong! (Thinks of (Y/n)) And then there's him... That stupid child! He was so fast and froze all of my eyes! I couldn't do anything to make them fall asleep!

After identifying the sources of his demise, Enmu is forced to accept the reality of his situation... He lost. His head was taken from his body and was now disintegrating, ending his life shortly.

Enmu: Have I lost...? Is this the end...? (Wails) What a terrible, wretched nightmare this is...

Enmu's body nearly completely disintegrated from being decapitated, causing one of his eyes to roll out of his body and onto the ground, forced to face his fate and the reality of his life.

Enmu: Am I really no different from those other lesser demons who are killed off...?

As Enmu dies, he starts thinking of the people he hoped to surpass, the strongest demons in the world, the demons that are closest to Muzan himself... The Upper Moon demons...

Enmu: The Upper Moons of our kind have stayed the same for hundreds of years... Even Hashira with high body counts have fallen by their hands... Do they have otherworldly powers...? (Thinks of Muzan) Even after receiving so much of his blood, I couldn't compete with them...

After Enmu reflects on how he had hoped to rise up the ranks with his Blood Demon Art and become one of the Upper Moons of the Twelve Kizuki, his eyes start to disintegrate, speeling out his impending death...

Enmu: (Wails) It's not fair... If only I could turn back time... Then I could undo this awful, horrible, nightmare...

Lower One: Enmu

Status: Deceased

Enmu's eyes both completely disintegrate, bringing an end to Lower Moon One, as well, as all the Lower Moons of the Twelve Kizuki...

End OST

Back with Tanjiro, the young demon slayer worked to control his breathing so he could safely keep his blood flow steady despite his injuries.

As Tanjiro worked on his breathing, suddenly, Kyojuro appeared over him, watching his breathing and status.

Kyojuro: You've mastered Total Concentration: Constant. That's quite impressive.

Tanjiro: Mr. Rengoku...

???: Yeah, I'm fine! Thanks for asking!

Kyojuro and Tanjiro look over to the side; and both of them find (Y/n) walking towards them, holding his side in pain.

Kyojuro: Ah, so you made it out.

(Y/n): Of course I did! Just wh-

Kyojuro: Good job, Young Kamado. ((Y/n): I WAS STILL TALKING!!!) You're one step closer to being a Hashira. That's one step out of ten thousand, mind you.

Tanjiro: I'll try my best...

Kyojuro looks down at Tanjiro, examining the stomach wound he got from the conductor earlier.

Kyojuro: You're bleeding from the gut. (Looks at (Y/n)) What happened?

(Y/n): Oh! So now I'm important!? Well, in any case, the conductor stabbed him in the stomach. Apparently the demon possessing the train promised he would give him a happy dream if he managed to kill him. (Grabs his sword) Hold still, let me patch you up with some ice.

Kyojuro: No, not yet. This is a good teaching opportunity. (Looks at Tanjiro) Regulate your breathing. Take full control of it. Picture your nerves reaching all through your body. Can you see it? The torn blood vessel?

Tanjiro listens to Kyojuro's advice and works on regulating his breathing through his body to try and patch up the wound he was inflicted with.

Unfortunately though, it seems as though Tanjiro couldn't manage to pull of the movement, but thankfully, he had two mentors to help him with his breathing.

Kyojuro: Concentrate harder.

(Y/n): Don't focus on the pain or your surroundings. Just focus on your breathing.

Tanjiro listens closely to Kyojuro and (Y/n)'s words, focusing on his bloodstream and the injury.

As Tanjiro breathed, he looked through his bloodstream, until finally... He found the punctured blood vessel.

Kyojuro: That's it. Now, stop the bleeding.

Tanjiro heeds Kyojuro's advice, and focuses all his attention on closing the stomach wound.

Thankfully, Tanjiro seems to have managed to get control over the bleeding, he still hasn't been able to stop it, but he was at least able to slow it down.

Kyojuro: (Pokes Tanjiro's forehead) Focus.

Tanjiro listens to Kyojuro, and just like that, Tanjiro focuses intently on his wound, and successfully closes the wound, stopping the bleeding.

Kyojuro: Good! You succeeded. Mastering your breathing... It will open many doors for you. Now, it won't solve everything, but it will help. You will continue to grow stronger.

Tanjiro: Thank you...

(Y/n) smiles slightly at the sight of Kyojuro mentoring Tanjiro, though unfortunately (Y/n)'s cough starts to kick back up again, forcing him to recoil over in pain a bit.

Kyojuro: Are you okay? You should rest for a while.

(Y/n): (Coughs) I'm fine...

Kyojuro: If you say so... (Looks back at Tanjiro) As for the others! There are many who are injured, but they're safe for the time being. So don't strain yourself. Make sure you rest up.

Tanjiro: Thanks... I will...

Kyojuro: Good.

The three demon slayers all smile, for once, all of them could relax. The demon that was haunting the train was defeated, for once, there was peace...

The sun would be rising soon, all of the passengers were safe and sound, and the demon was slain. The mission was a complete success. The Demon Slayer Corps has officially triumphed against the demons once again.

As soon as the demon slayers all started to relax after their intense fight against Enmu, suddenly...

(BOOM!!!!)

Aloud explosion seemingly goes off behind the demon slayers, causing all of them to go on edge again.

From the shadows, two eyes emerge from a cloud of smoke, though from a distance, they only looked like a pair of bright yellow lights.

Sensing an immediate danger, (Y/n) and Kyojuro both grabbed their swords, and prepared to face whatever may come at them.

From the smoke, a man appeared, someone who seemed to be around the same age as (Y/n) and Kyojuro, perhaps slightly younger.

The man had bright pink hair, and a matching dark pink sleeveless haori, some very baggy white pants, and tattoos riddled all over his body... But one thing was clear... This man was a demon...

Kyojuro and the demon both stared each other down, despite not saying a single word, it was already clear that a tense rivalry was forged between them.

(Y/n), moved closer to Tanjiro, wanting to protect him from whatever may come their way, however, Tanjiro was still able to move his head back, and was able to get a look at the demon... Though... It would appear as though Tanjiro wished he didn't...

As Tanjiro looked up, he saw the demons eyes, eyes which displayed a title, one that shook Tanjiro, Kyojuro, and (Y/n) all to their very core...

Upper Three

Tanjiro was left in complete shock as he realized he was staring at the Upper Rank Three demon. Meaning... This was the fourth strongest demon in the world, only standing above him being his two superiors, and Muzan Kibutsuji himself.

Tanjiro: Those eyes... He's... He's Upper Three...! What's he doing here...!?

The Upper Three demon looked over at Tanjiro, seemingly taking an interest in him. In an instant, the demon jumped into the air and began to bring his arm back, preparing to punch Tanjiro, and kill him instantly.

Realizing this, Kyojuro grabbed his sword and prepared his own counter attack.

Kyojuro: Flame Breathing, Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun!

Kyojuro was successful in slicing the demons arm in half, preventing him from killing Tanjiro.

After the demon jumped back to escape from Kyojuro's range, the demon lifts up his split arm; and in an instant, immediately repairs it completely.

Upper Three: That's a fine sword...

Once the demon regenerates his arm completely, Kyojuro and (Y/n) both examine just how quick he was able to fix his arm completely.

Kyojuro: His speed of regeneration and sheer malice behind his attack... So this is an Upper Rank.

(Y/n): This isn't good. Tanjiro's still in bad shape, and judging by his attack, I don't think he intends to let us walk away... It may take both of us combined just to beat this guy...

Kyojuro and (Y/n) were likely in the toughest position they could be in, the two of them would have to fight off against an Upper Rank demon, one of the strongest demons in the world.

However, Kyojuro didn't seem concerned about fighting, he more so wanted to have a small chat with the demon, questioning why he would attack Tanjiro, someone who was badly wounded, and not the two Hashiras who were still at full strength.

Kyojuro: Why would you go after a wounded person first over us?

Upper Three: I thought that he'd get in the way of our little chitchat is all.

Kyojuro: What is it you would like to discuss? While this is only our first meeting, I already dislike you. And I'm sure my colleague here feels the same.

(Y/n): Correct. What the hell do you want, demon? Either leave now, or burn in the sunlight.

Upper Three: Is that right? Well you see, I dislike weak human beings. The mere sight of them makes my skin crawl.

Kyojuro: If that's the case, I do not believe the three of us will ever get along.

Upper Three: Hmm... Be that as it may, let me make you two an offer. Why don't you two become demons as well?

Kyojuro: No, thanks.

(Y/n): Agreed. Pass as well, I don't want to sully myself with your repulsive blood.

The demon, not letting up on his encouragement, examines both Kurt and (Y/n), measuring their power levels, and the potential they have.

Upper Three: I can tell just by looking at the two of you that you're both strong. Hashiras, huh? (Looks at Kyojuro) You're fighting spirit has been tempered like quality steel. (Glances at (Y/n)) While you on the other hand, you don't seem nearly as strong as him, but, you have a lot of hidden potential deep within you... Your names?

Kyojuro: I'm the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku.

(Y/n): And I'm the Frost Hashira and Captain of Squad Ten, (Y/n) (L/n).

Upper Three: I am Akaza. Kyojuro... (Y/n). Let me tell you both why despite being a Hashira and a Captain, your strengths are not enough. Because you're both merely humans, destined to grow old and eventually die.

The Upper Rank demon, now known as Akaza, reaches out his hand, giving Kyojuro and (Y/n) his offer, one more time.

Akaza: Become a demon, Kyojuro. Become a demon, (Y/n). Doing so would allow you two to better yourselves for another hundred, even two hundred years.

As Akaza attempts to coax Kyojuro and (Y/n) into becoming demons, Tanjiro is finally able to get hie bearings somewhat and is able to accurately assess Akaza, and how serious this situation actually was...

Tanjiro: Of all the demons I've met so far, he smells the most like Kibutsuji! I have to help fight him!

As Tanjiro realizes the true danger that Akaza possesses, Kyojuro, still pondering on Akaza's offer, decides to elaborate on his views, as to how precious human life really is.

End OST

Kyojuro: Both growing old... And passing away... These are things that make being human beautiful. Those may seem like weaknesses to you, but our lives are all the more precious and honorable because of them. You see, true strength, does not just refer to the physical body.

As Kyojuro explains his philosophy on human life, all around the train, the other demon slayers were working on saving the passengers who were hurt during the wreck.

Inosuke was working on freeing a couple who was trapped under the train by attempting to pull their arms out from under the train.

Elsewhere, Retsu was tending to all the wounded passengers, with a long line in front of her; it's likely that she would be there for a while, however, all the passengers would be treated, and all of them will recover.

Lastly, after surviving the crash, both Zenitsu and Nezuko were both knocked unconscious from the fall, Zenitsu holding Nezuko in his arms, protecting her and another passenger from any further harm.

Back with Kyojuro and Akaza, the Flame Hashira finishes off his speech, by reminding Akaza that true strength comes from everywhere, not just their physical power.

Kyojuro: This boy is not weak. Do not insult him. Let me be clear. The three of us will never see eye to eye. No matter what twisted reasons you give, we will not yield.

(Y/n): Hmph. Couldn't have said it better myself. (To Akaza) You heard the man! Spout as much nonsense as you want about how humans are weak beings. That's the beauty of being a human. We cry, we laugh, we rise and we fall. But no matter what, we will always rise up once more and fight back against you monsters!

Akaza simply scowls at the two Hashiras, knowing that his words wouldn't get through to them.

As Akaza prepares to make his move, suddenly, a voice comes from above them all, shocking everyone present.

???: Is that truly all there is to being a feeble human...? How disappointing and pathetic...

The demon slayers all look up in the sky, completely shocked by the sight. Standing above them, was a man. A man who had ascended the heavens and was closing in on his dreams of becoming God.

(Y/n): No way...!

Kyojuro: It can't be...!

Kyojuro and (Y/n) both looked up at the sky, seeing someone they shared a mutual hatred for, the man who betrayed those closest to them, the rogue demon slayer...

Kyojuro/(Y/n): Aizen!

Sosuke Aizen, the rogue demon slayer and the former Captain of Squad Five, had somehow found his way to the site of the derailed Mugen Train, flying above them, signaling that he was literally above them in power and in terms of being above them as he floats in the air.

Sosuke descends from the air, carrying a cocky smirk on his face, seemingly showing that his arrogance has also reached a godly level as well as himself.

(Y/n): Bastard...! What the hell are you doing here!?

Kyojuro: So, Aizen... You really have joined forces with the demons... Why? What made you decide to abandon the Corps, along with Captain Iguro and Captain Tosen? Why would you work with demons!?

Sosuke: Oh please... What more could I possibly hope to gain by working with the Demon Slayers? I've already become all powerful, now more than ever, now that I have the power of the Hōgyoku in my possession. With my power combined with the demons, I will help lead Lord Muzan to victory, with my right by his side.

(Y/n) and Kyojuro slightly growl in anger at Sosuke, hearing how he hopes to work alongside Muzan to annihilate the Demon Slayer Corps and have the demons reign supreme over everyone.

The situation just went from bad to worse as now, not only did they have to fight off Akaza, the Upper Rank Three demon, but now, Kyojuro and (Y/n) also have to fight Sosuke off as well.

Tanjiro: He's the traitor that everyone was talking about for a while... He's the one who caused all that panic that night... And he's the one who gave that injury to Mr. (L/n)...! (Tries to get up) I... I need to...

Kyojuro: Young Kamado. Stay down, we'll handle this.

Tanjiro: But... You two... (Looks at (Y/n)) Mr. (L/n)... Are you sure you can fight...? Your cough... It's not getting any better... Let me-

(Y/n): Tanjiro... I'll be fine... We'll be fine. After all... (Looks at Tanjiro) (Cocky smirk) Just who the hell do you think I am?

(Y/n) turns back to the two opponents, drawing his sword in the process, showing the two of them that he had absolutely zero intention of working with Akaza, or letting Sosuke leave unpunished.

End OST

As the two Hashiras grab their swords and ready their fighting stances, (Y/n) glances at Kyojuro, who does the exact same.

Kyojuro: (Y/n)... Do you have my back?

(Y/n): (Breathes in and out) Always.

(Y/n) and Kyojuro both take deep breaths, preparing for what was surr to be the toughest fight of their entire lives.

On the flip side, Akaza simply scowls, realizing that there was no way he could convince the two of them to become demons like him, so, Akaza has to prepare for a battle himself...

Akaza: I see...

Akaza cocks his hand back; and stomps the ground, creating a large dent.

Once Akaza prepared himself, he unleashed one of his own Blood Demon Arts, one which created a massive snowflake-like compass on the ground.

Akaza: Technique Development, Destructive Death: Compass Needle.

The compass forms, allowing for Akaza to use his Blood Demon Art, a technique that allows for Akaza to obtain all the necessary information he could need on (Y/n) and Kyojuro.

Akaza: I guess we'll just have to kill you then.

Sosuke: You take the Flame Pillar. Leave Captain (L/n) to me...

Kyojuro and (Y/n) both ready themselves, preparing for the ultimate battle that they have now found themselves in.

Akaza and Kyojuro both charge at each other, trading blows with each other, the two circle around each other, before coming face-to-face with each other.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) runs towards Sosuke, sword in hand and prepared to make his former colleague pay for hurting his friend.

(Y/n) starts striking Sosuke with his sword, however, Sosuke was somehow able to effortlessly block all of the attacks with his own sword.

As Kyojuro and (Y/n) fight off Akaza and Sosuke, Tanjiro could only look on as the four battled it out in an all-out blood bath. From a distance, given how fast the four of them were moving, Tanjiro could only see brief flashes of light coming from the cloud of smoke that they were kicking up in the fight.

Tanjiro: I can't keep track of any of them...!

Back in the fight against Akaza, the Upper Rank demon was taunting Kyojuro about his body count and how he's having a first-time experience against Kyojuro. While unleashing a flurry of blows on his opponent.

Akaza: In all my years, I've never gotten the chance to kill a Flame Hashira! No one's ever taken me up on my offer, either.

Akaza attempts to damage Kyojuro, however, luckily the Flame Hashira was quick and managed to block the attacks, slicing deep into Akaza's arm in the process.

Akaza: Why do you think that is? As a fellow master of the martial arts, I just can't comprehend it. Not when only the chosen ones can become demons!

Akaza reels his arm back and prepares to punch Kyojuro in the face, thankfully, Kyojuro was quick and managed to slice Akaza's arm clean off.

However, like before, Akaza's arm completely regenerates, almost like nothing had ever happened.

Seizing his opening, after regenerating his arm; Akaza attempts to punch Kyojuro again, thankfully Kyojuro manages to block it with his sword.

Akaza: Watching the hideous decline of someone blessed with your powers, it pains me. More than you know!

Kyojuro and Akaza continue their clash, deflecting attacks left and right, once again, the two come face-to-face with each other, determination and grit filling their eyes as they clash.

Akaza: While you're still young and strong, your life should be cut short.

Kyojuro retaliates by sending a large wave of fire towards Akaza, sending him flying into the air, however, it seemed as though Akaza had the perfect countermeasure for this situation.

Akaza: Destructive Death: Air Type!

Akaza punches the air; sending some sort of force through the air, Kyojuro looks around for the oncoming threat, however, he couldn't find anything. But thankfully... Someone on the field could see them.

As (Y/n) fought off Sosuke, sending as much ice that he had in his arsenal at him, he glanced over at the fight with Kyojuro and Akaza, and was able to see several bullet-like punches heading straight towards Kyojuro.

(Y/n): Kyojuro! Your left! You're facing a barrage!

Kyojuro listens to (Y/n), trusting his instincts, and blocks the attack, realizing that he was going to be facing an onslaught of attacks, prepares his sword for another attack to block the attacks.

Kyojuro: In that case... Flame Breathing technique, Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation!

Kyojuro creates a large circle of fire, protecting him from the oncoming attacks, successfully protecting him from any harm.

Kyojuro: If he strikes the air, the attack will still reach me.

Akaza doesn't let up on his attacks and continues sending his attacks towards Kyojuro, who is thankfully still able to block the attacks with his flames.

Kyojuro: The strikes travel instantly.

Akaza lands on the ground; both combatants staring down each other again, at the same time, (Y/n) was locked in combat with Sosuke, both of them knocking each other around, neither of them getting an upper hand.

The battle between (Y/n) and Sosuke comes to a standstill as both of them lock blades, staring down each other.

(Y/n): Damn you, Aizen! I'm gonna make sure you pay for what you did to Momo!

Sosuke: Oh, Captain (L/n)... You're so naïve... Just think of all the potential you have hidden within you. Wasted on the feeble fools that make up the Demon Slayers.

(Y/n): Bastard!!!

(Y/n) immediately forces Sosuke back with a large blizzard from his sword, sending the traitorous captain back.

Meanwhile, back with Kyojuro and Akaza, the Flame Hashira had to find a plan to slice Akaza's head off, however, given how versatile Akaza's attacks were, that would prove to be more challenging than he thought...

Kyojuro: I can't slice his neck if I continue fighting him at a distance like this... Very well then...

Kyojuro widens his stance, gripping his sword tight, and flashes towards Akaza, getting up close and personal with the demon.

Kyojuro: Close combat, it is!

Kyojuro once again starts slashing Akaza, preparing to take the demon down for good, unfortunately, Akaza is still much faster than Kyojuro and managed to dodge the attack, smirking at Kyojuro for his abilities.

Akaza: Those reflexes! Brilliant!

Once again, Akaza and Kyojuro enter a heated clash with each other, Kyojuro and Akaza both deflecting each others attacks, neither one being able to get the upper hand on the other.

Akaza: Those breathtaking sword skills will be lost, too! Doesn't that thought make you sad, Kyojuro?

Kyojuro: They are simply aspects of being a human being! Why would it!?

As Kyojuro and Akaza fought each other back; over with Tanjiro, Inosuke had finally returned and was eager to help with the battles.

Tanjiro was also ready and willing to get into the fight, unfortunately, despite his spirits wanting to do so, his body was still in very bad condition, even if he wanted to get back up and help, but as he did both Kyojuro and (Y/n) knew that he would still be in terrible condition if they let him join them.

Kyojuro: (To Tanjiro) Stay there! We can't reopen that wound of yours! It'll kill you!

(Y/n): You have to trust us, Tanjiro! Stay put, you two, we've got this!

Unfortunately, the two Hashiras couldn't give Tanjiro their full attention as both Akaza and Sosuke kicked up their efforts to knock them down.

Akaza: Don't bother with that weakling! Show me your strength!

Akaza makes his move on Kyojuro once again, thankfully, the Flame Hashira was able to deflect the attack and send Akaza flying through the air.

Akaza: Keep your eyes on me.

Kyojuro rushes towards Akaza, attempting to get in close to slice his neck off, however when he got close to the demon, Akaza managed to jump over the sword.

Retaliating to this, Kyojuro slashed Akaza, sending him flying into the nearby forest where he came from.

After sending Akaza into the forest, Kyojuro chases after him, not wanting to give him a second to recover; however, Akaza managed to catch Kyojuro by surprise by jumping out of the forest for a surprise attack.

Akaza: Such skilled movement!

Kyojuro reacts quickly to Akaza's advances, blocking it with his sword, in the process, Kyojuro manages to slice off one of Akaza's arms, but like before, Akaza was able to regenerate it almost immediately.

After regrowing his arm, Akaza kicked Kyojuro out of the forest, sending him flying from the forest and back to the sight of the train.

At the same time, (Y/n) was being pushed back by Sosuke, not being able to get the upper hand on his opponent. Sosuke knocks (Y/n) back, not letting him get the chance to retaliate, however, Sosuke ended up pushing (Y/n) back far enough that when Akaza knocked Kyojuro back, he ended up colliding with (Y/n) and knocking them both into the train.

Tanjiro: Rengoku! (L/n)!

Inosuke: Watch out, Bug Eyes! You too, Short-stack!

At the train, (Y/n) and Kyojuro both try and get up from the rubble, but unfortunately, it seemed as though a lot of their injuries were finally taking their tolls on them.

From the forest, Akaza approaches the Hashiras as Sosuke floats down from above to join him in the battle.

Akaza: You two sure you won't turn into demons? Think of it this way, if you two did, we could all spar with each other endlessly. Just imagine how much stronger we'd all become!

(Y/n) and Kyojuro both tried to get back, up, but were both left panting heavily while they were recovering from their injuries.

But, despite their injuries, Kyojuro and (Y/n) were both still ready to get back up and fight back against Akaza and Sosuke.

Kyojuro: Never...! Let me make this clear... I do not like you. I don't like either of you. (Gets up) We will not become demons!

(Y/n): Heh... All right then... (Gets up) Look at you being all inspirational again... Let's show him just what we're made of!

Kyojuro: Right!

(Y/n): We are the Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps! We refuse to give in to you monster!

Kyojuro: Well said! So, Akaza...

(Y/n): Aizen...

Kyojuro: Just who...

(Y/n): The hell...

Kyojuro/(Y/n): Do you think I am!?!?!?

Kyojuro and (Y/n) both rushed towards their respective opponents, Kyojuro gripping his sword tightly and preparing to make his move with one of his more powerful Flame Breathing techniques.

Kyojuro: Flame Breathing...

Kyojuro jumps in the air, gripping his sword tightly, preparing to burn Akaza to a crisp with his fires.

Kyojuro: Third Form: Blazing Universe!

Kyojuro practically glides through the air as he sends a wall of flames plummeting down on Akaza, the mad demon only smiling widely as he fought off Kyojuro, much to his delight.

Akaza: What a magnificent attack!

Akaza regenerates the damage that Kyojuro's attack and knocks the Hashira back.

After creating some distance between him and Kyojuro, Akaza starts running after Kyojuro, preparing his attack once more.

Akaza: Destructive Death: Air Type!

Akaza's Air Type attack sends Kyojuro flying through the air, however, Kyojuro was quick to recover and started running towards Akaza again, ready to fight him off again.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) and Sosuke started their battle up again, (Y/n) freezing everything over, however Sosuke was still able to dodge all the attacks, (Y/n) refused to give up however.

Elsewhere during the fight, Inosuke and Tanjiro were both completely helpless as they just watched as the two Hashiras continued their heated battle.

Inosuke: I wanna join the fight... But they're all moving so fast, I can't find an opening! These four are on a whole other level...! If I get in between any of them... I'll be killed for sure...! And even if I did find an opening... I know I'd only end up slowing them down...

(Y/n) and Kyojuro were both left dodging every attack that came their way, once again, both of them were left at a standstill, unable to gain the upper hand on each other.

Tanjiro was completely helpless to assist with the others in their battles, making him feel completely powerless to fight.

Tanjiro: Mr. Rengoku... Mr. (L/n)...

Akaza slams his fist into the ground, sending a shockwave through the ground and knocking Kyojuro back.

The Hashira recovers quickly and goes back to attack Akaza, the demon unfortunately blocking the attacks with his arm.

Akaza: This struggle is futile! Continuing this meaningless assault will only result in one outcome, your death!

Akaza sends a flurry of punches towards his opponent, thankfully, Kyojuro manages to block most of the attacks, however, one of his attacks slips past Kyojuro's sword, hitting him just above his left eye, forcing his head to start bleeding.

Needing to get a move on, Kyojuro prepares to make his move and hoped to disarm Akaza, leaving him open to an attack.

Kyojuro: Flame Breathing, First Form: Unknowing Fire!

The attack was a success, Kyojuro managed to slice off both of Akaza's arms, unfortunately, like before, Akaza just regrew his arms and started attacking again.

Akaza: Killing you now would be a waste! You haven't even reached your peak yet!

Akaza starts getting the upper hand on Kyojuro, after forcing him back with a barrage of punches, Akaza manages to land a powerful blow to Kyojuro's gut.

Kyojuro is knocked back due to the devastating attack from Akaza's punch, however, he recovers and prepares to retaliate with his Flame Breathing techniques.

Kyojuro: Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun!

Kyojuro rushes Akaza, slicing his upwards with his attack, Akaza unfortunately dodges the attack and once again, goes on the offensive against his opponent.

Akaza: In just a few short years, your abilities would be sharpened to an even finer point.

Kyojuro once again blocks Akaza's attacks, however, given how much force was coming from Akaza's blows, his arm pushed past Kyojuro's sword, hitting him square in his left eye, smashing it completely.

Kyojuro was knocked back, and was very clearly being overwhelmed by Akaza's fury, however, Kyojuro still wouldn't let up and got back to attacking Akaza.

Kyojuro: Third Form: Blazing Universe!

Kyojuro brings his sword down on Akaza, but the demon just kept attacking, any attacks that came his way didn't make a difference to Akaza, as he simply just started attacking back, forcing Kyojuro to change his form to block.

Kyojuro: Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation!

Akaza jumps back and seemingly prepares to unleash another technique, one much more powerful than anything he had used before.

Akaza: Destructive Death...

Seeing that something was coming his way, Kyojuro was preparing to use his own powerful attack to counter Akaza's attack.

Kyojuro: Fifth Form: Flame Tiger!

Kyojuro swings his sword through the air, sending a massive flaming tiger straight towards Akaza, however, the Upper Moon had his own attack to perfectly counter the attack.

Akaza: Disorder! (Laughs)

Kyojuro's massive tiger collides with Akaza's Disorder attack sending shockwaves all throughout the area.

Kyojuro and Akaza both close the gap between each other, moving in to take each other down for good, Kyojuro prepared to do whatever it took to win, while Akaza simply laughs with delight as he finally has a good fight on his hands.

Akaza: Come at me!!!

The two warriors meet each other eye to eye, Kyojuro realizing he was in trouble, slashes Akaza's arms clean off, forcing the demon to create some distance between him and Kyojuro.

End OST

Everything seemed quiet, Kyojuro's haori only floating in the wind, for a brief moment in the heated battle, there was silence...

Inosuke: Wait... Is that it...? Did he win...!?

As Inosuke hoped that Kyojuro was successful in killing Akaza, however... It was the complete the opposite...

(Drip... Drip... Drip...)

Tanjiro and Inosuke can only look on in horror as they watch as Kyojuro's stomach starts bleeding realizing that he had been struck with serious injuries.

Two warriors... One, a human, the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku. The mighty big brother of the entire Demon Slayer Corps, completely injured and in critical condition. On the other side, a demon, the Upper Moon Three demon, Akaza. Completely healed of all wounds, and practically unscathed.

Akaza stares at Kyojuro, a blank expression left on his face, seemingly disappointed that Kyojuro was still injured and likely going to lose, both the battle... And his life...

Tanjiro: No way... It can't be...

Kyojuro, despite being in critical condition, is still holding onto his sword, refusing to drop it an give in to his injuries.

From the other side of the battlefield, (Y/n) looks over at Kyojuro, eyes widened in shock, in complete disbelief that Kyojuro was losing his battle.

(Y/n): No... It can't be... Not him... Not Kyojuro...!

Sosuke: Eyes on me, Captain (L/n).

(Y/n): (Turns around) (Enraged) Bastard!!! I'm going to make you pay!!!!

(Y/n), in a fit of rage, faces Sosuke again, and starts wildly attacking him with all of his anger fueling his sword and powers.

Sosuke continues to just block (Y/n)'s attacks, using his sword, Sosuke starts a counter attack, sending the young demon slayer back.

(Y/n) attempts to keep his pace against Sosuke, however, (Y/n) unfortunately slips up and Sosuke manages to land a large slash across (Y/n)'s right eye, slicing it completely.

With just the palm of his hand, Souske sends (Y/n) flying back to Kyojuro's side; effectively taking him out of the fight for a while.

Sosuke joins Akaza at his side, also looking disappointed at (Y/n), seeing that he's lost his battling spirit for the moment.

Akaza: Don't tell me it's over.

(Y/n) starts to get back up, slowly but steadily, Kyojuro, finally gaining some of his consciousness back, leans down and helps pick (Y/n) up.

Kyojuro: Come on... We're not done yet...

(Y/n): (Coughs) R-Right...

Sosuke just stares down at (Y/n) seemingly waiting for something to happen to him.

But, (Y/n) just starts getting back up, grabbing his sword again, ready to continue fighting them off for good.

Sosuke: Oh you fools... (Looks at Akaza) Would you say that this is the most fun you've had in a while?

Akaza: I suppose I'd say so.

Sosuke: Hmph... Well, I would say this mission will be even more successful than that one from eight years ago... You remember... That one in the mountains.

(Y/n) immediately perks up once Sosuke reminds Akaza about a mission that the two of them took together when they were in the mountains, eight years ago...

(Y/n): Wh-What...? Aizen... What are you talking about...?

Sosuke: Oh, Captain... You're such a fool. You haven't put it all together yet, have you? I've known about you for a while now, (Y/n) (L/n). I always have...

(Y/n): How...? How long have you known about me...? We met like two years ago...! Did you hear about me from the demon slayers...?

Sosuke: Oh no... Not at all... I've known about you... From the moment you were born.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened from shock once Sosuke revealed that he's known about (Y/n)'s existence ever since he was born, Kyojuro, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and even Akaza, were all shocked by this revelation as well, it was completely insane. I mean, how could a man, know about someone, from the moment they were born, to the present time?

Sosuke: You honestly didn't think it was a coincidence that demon was there, did you? Allow me to explain everything to you... You were created... Because I wanted you to be born.

(Y/n): (Shocked) What...!?

Sosuke: Didn't you find it odd that two parents with blue hair, would have their offspring come out with white hair? You see, you're the reincarnation of a guardian who was said to wield a legendary sword every few centuries. The sword you currently possess is rather unique. You see, it's not actually a Nichirin blade. No... That weapon, is much like my own, Kyōka Suigetsu. That weapon... Is called a Zanpakutō.

(Y/n): Wha-What...? A... A "Zanpakutō"...?

Sosuke: Correct. Like all others like it, your sword has a name, don't you remember it...? I believe you called that weapon... Hyōrinmaru?

(Y/n)'s heart sank... His entire world was starting to crumble all around him, he was just the reincarnation of someone... His life, was always attached to someone else's, if he died, then he would just be reborn another few centuries and start all over again. All of his friends would be gone, and Sosuke was always there... Pulling the strings on (Y/n), like his little puppet...

Kyojuro: Enough talk, Sosuke! What do you want from the demons!? Why work with them now? What is your goal!?

Sosuke: (Head tilt) Who said I was only recently working with them? Did I not say I knew about that boy since he was born? How do you think I still look the same, even after twenty years have passed?

Kyojuro and (Y/n) were both shocked by Sosuke's reveal, he knew about (Y/n) from his birth, and was always working with the demons, even back then.

(Y/n): Stop...

Sosuke: You see, I've worked with all of the demons of the Twelve Kizuki. There was this mission with this beautiful young woman, but she was rather annoying to deal with... There was this other demon who had multiple personalities, rather interesting he was... Then there was this strange fishy character, strange, but had an eye for the finer things. Of course, there's Akaza here, he and I have been on missions before, I do enjoy working with him, it's quite interesting when he finds someone interesting to join us. There was also another swordsman I worked with, he was a truly dangerous foe, I actually respect him. Which is quite an accomplishment. (Sigh) Then there was him... That one demon was completely insufferable to be around... We were going to work a mission together, but I couldn't stand his presences any longer. However, he at least finished the mission we gave him... Even if he came back disappointed that he couldn't eat that woman...

Kyojuro: (Growls) Aizen...!

Sosuke: What was she like...? Ah, I remember. If I recall... She was a Hashira... Yes... I remember now, it was the former Flower Hashira... Kanae Kocho...

(Y/n) and Kyojuro's eyes widened from the shock that Sosuke played a hand in Kanae's death, something which angered (Y/n) greatly.

Kyojuro: You... You were responsible for Lady Kanae's death...!?

Sosuke: In some way, I suppose... I mean, it won't be my first time a demon took someone from someone else... If I remember... That demon... Oh right. (Looks at Akaza) That demon is just above you, right?

Akaza: Don't speak of him...!

(Y/n): Upper Two... Is that right...?

Sosuke: You would be correct. Is something wrong? You seem rather agitated Captain (L/n)...

(Y/n) starts gritting his teeth in anger from hearing Sosuke explain how he's always worked with the demons and never once truly worked for the Demon Slayer Corps. However, what truly made him angry, is hearing how Sosuke helped the demon kill Kanae, the event which hurt Shinobu so much.

(Y/n): Bastard...! Bastard..! Bastard! (Starts shaking) AIZEN!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!

(Y/n) started shaking very violently due to his anger, something which Kyojuro tried to get him to calm down, so he doesn't do something rash.

Kyojuro: Calm down, (Y/n). We can take them...

Back with Tanjiro and Inosuke, the two watched as (Y/n)'s body suddenly went limp. Tanjiro soon starts smelling something strange in the air... And the source was coming from (Y/n) of all people...

Tanjiro: What's going on...? What's that smell...?

Kyojuro: We've got one shot at this, (Y/n). Come on, we've got thi-!

(Slash!)

Suddenly, a large slash wound appeared across Kyojuro's chest, forcing a large amount of blood to fall from his body.

This sudden action forced Kyojuro to drop (Y/n) and to back away from his friend, a large cloud of smoke started growing around him, (Y/n) also soon started... Growling...?

(Y/n) was actually growling, almost like a feral wild animal. Everyone in the area was completely shocked by the sudden change from (Y/n).

Kyojuro: (Y/n)...! What happened!? (Glares at Sosuke) Aizen! What did you do to him!?

Sosuke: Oh please... I didn't do anything. I just made him something more than he once was. I made him pure, I made him powerful... Though, now he's nothing more than a shell of his former self. I made him empty, I made him into a void, I made him...

The smoke finally clears, allowing for everyone to see what has become of (Y/n), what Sosuke had done to the young Hashira.

(Y/n) had changed, he was now a lot more boney, he had grown three decaying flowers made of ice, and lastly, two large wings made of ice, and finally, a strange mask that covered half of his face...

Sosuke had changed (Y/n), he made him a monster, Sosuke had made (Y/n)...

Sosuke: Hollow...

(Y/n) had been turned into a strange creature. The young boy had become a strange monster, turned into a demon in his own right.

(Y/n)...?: (Cackles) Ahhahahaha!!! Finally! Now it's my turn to have some fun!

Kyojuro was completely shocked by (Y/n)'s transformation, his best friend, his rival, the one who's been with him through it all, had now become this monster that Sosuke calls, a Hollow.

Sosuke: Finally... My successful experiment. Unlike those other failures from before... Now then, (Y/n)... Do what must be done. (Points at Kyojuro) Kill him.

(Y/n)...?: Yes, Lord Aizen. (Faces Kyojuro) Let's see what I can really do. That kid was just in my way, it's time I finally cut loose!

The Hollow controlling (Y/n) rushes towards Kyojuro, knocking the Hashira down and forcing the demon slayer to block his friend with his sword.

(Y/n) starts biting down on Kyojuro's sword, trying to get through to his former friend and kill him. Kyojuro on the flip side, was working hard to keep himself alive, while at the same time, calling out to his friend who seemed lost in his own mind.

Kyojuro: (Y/n)! Come on! Wake up! It's me, Kyojuro! Your friend!

(Y/n) keeps growling and attempting to break through Kyojuro's sword so he can kill his old friend. Tanjiro and Inosuke can only look on in shock as they watch (Y/n) try to kill Kyojuro, Tanjiro in particular noticing something about their position...

Tanjiro: No... Mr. (L/n)...! Wait... This sight... It's like... Like back then...

Tanjiro begins to have flashbacks to that faithful day... The day that changed his life forever...

On that day, in the snowy mountains of his home, Tanjiro was left on the ground, blocking the newly turned Nezuko from devouring him, her own brother.

Right now, (Y/n) and Kyojuro were in the exact same situation as he was once in. It was a perfect mirror of that day, that event, everything was as Tanjiro once witnessed...

Back with Kyojuro and (Y/n), as Kyojuro tried to get through to (Y/n) it seemed as though, something had happened...

End OST

(Y/n)...?: Kyo... Juro...

Kyojuro looked up and saw a sight he never thought he could ever see...

(Y/n)'s uncovered eye was back to normal, however... (Y/n) was crying... Tears streamed down the Frost Hashiras face, falling down onto Kyojuro's face.

The sight of (Y/n) crying... It was practically unheard of, (Y/n) was always the stone cold Captain of Squad Ten with the warm but frozen heart; but now... He was crying...

Kyojuro: (Y/n)...!

(Y/n) looks down at Kyojuro, still crying, and is only able to mutter one request for Kyojuro to follow... But... The request, shook Kyojuro deep to his very core...

(Y/n): Kill... Me...

Silence was all throughout the area; (Y/n) gave Kyojuro one simple request, simply saying one thing to him... "Kill me"...

Kyojuro now holds everything in his hands, he has to find some way to save everyone, defeat Sosuke and Akaza, and most of all, answer the question... Could he go all the way... And kill (Y/n)...?

A dark void is filled with only two people, Tanjiro and Inosuke. The two spectators, seeing all the chaos go down...

Tanjiro: Rengoku... Rengoku...!

Inosuke: He's talkin' to you, Bug Eyes!

Kyojuro remained unresponsive. Pinned down to the ground by his best friend who can barely recognize him anymore, leaving Tanjiro concerned beyond all belief...

Tanjiro: Please... Answer me...

Kyojuro stiffens himself. Preparing to do whatever it may take to succeed in his mission, preparing for another battle...

Tanjiro: Rengoku!

Everything fades to black, until the sound of fire crackles into earshot. Soon, the dark void is filled with a furious inferno, followed by a few, short words...

Next

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

A Frozen Flame

Mugen Train Arc

Final Chapter

Kyojuro: I will... See my duty fulfilled!

Chapter Twenty-three:
"Set Your Heart Ablaze"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 11.8K 33
"Y/N!" "Oh hey Giyuu." •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Y/N and Giyuu's friendship is strong as usual. The two loved teasing eac...
264K 5.8K 34
During a full moon night, Kokushibo was going around, looking for people to eat, when he heard the cries of a baby. He searched around for the baby...
647 37 7
A long line of Samurai has led to a young man, Y/N L/N. Hailing from a small village, he trains day after day to become a great swordsman, like his f...
734K 17.9K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...