๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ•

Autorstwa 3LACKKK

"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜... Wiฤ™cej

Copyrights & Warnings
Description
Face Claims
Prolonge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five ; Part One
Chapter Twenty-Five ; Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Roll The Credits!

Chapter Eight

18.8K 807 260
Autorstwa 3LACKKK

Location: Hookah Lounge
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

  "How you use this?" Sevyn asked as she looked at the hookah as if it was an invasive species.

"Ma-" Shoota cut himself off by laughing at her face. "Lemme show you how." He stated as he reached for hookah.

Handing it to him, she watched intensely at how he took a pull from it.

"Now try it." Shoota encouraged as he handed her back the hookah.

Mirroring what he did; she took a pull from the hookah, holding it in for about 2 seconds and blowing it out. Immediately coughing after she winced as Kai patter her back a lil bit too hard.

"Chill tf out my nigga damn." Sevyn complained.

Chuckling, he raised his heads up as if he was surrendering.

"It must felt good, if it gotchu hitting that bitch again." Shoota chuckled as he watched her hit it again.

"I can feel myself getting a buzz off this so imma keep hitting it." Sevyn exclaimed, feeling happy at the new sensation.

"That's all yours mama do watchu gotta do with it".

30 minutes later:

The two were cross faded, they had multiple hookahs and even more shots. The burning sensation hitting the back of Sevyn's throat tasted great to her, especially the lemon shots.

"You gone fall thru everytime a nigga call you, that's why i ball how i ball when i spoil you." Shoota sung while grabbing Sevyn's neck as she grinded on him.

Leaning towards him, she kissed him adding tongue which was interrupted by a tap on Sevyn's shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me." She spat as she looked over her shoulder to see a girl that'd been mugging her all night.

Sucking his teeth, Shoota finally looked up from sucking Sevyn's neck, recognizing the voice. "Get the fuck on with that delusional shit Da'Nae." Shoota spat, feeling his high go away which caused him to get even more pissed off.

"Now it's 'get the fuck on' like you wasn't just eating my pussy last night." Da'Nae stated.

Huffing, Sevyn pulled away from Shoota's grasp , despite him tugging on her jacket.

She knew he wasn't at her house last night because the two had fell asleep on the phone last night, but the way this girl just blew her high had her ready to thump.

"You with all that lying shit gone get you smacked, don't come up to me acting like you gone check sum and don't!" Sevyn snapped as she began putting her hair in a ponytail.

"You tying yo hair up like you bout sum. You ain't bout shit bitch. Pressed about a nig-" Her words were cut off by Sevyn two-piecing her.

"And you better stomp that ho out bae!" Shoota yelled as he stood behind Sevyn as she practically made Da'Nae do a front flip as she slung her to the floor.

Sevyn obviously had the hands of a man and Da'Nae not knowing how to fight; put her in a bad situation.

Fighting is so ghetto.
_______________________________

Waking up out her sleep, Sevyn had a pounding headache. "Shootaaaa." She whined, hoping he could help her get over her hangover.

Not hearing a response, she spoke again; "Akai!" She added a lil more base in her tone so he could wake up.

Feeling him stir, she whispered his name once more in his ear softly.

"Yes Kaomei?" His raspy voice questioned.

"My head is pounding, help meeee." She whined as she climbed on top of him; placing both legs on each side of his waist, sitting up.

"You was just cursing me out last night but now you want me to help you." Shoota said grumpily, not opening his eyes.

"You had bitches wanting to fight me over you, of course I was pissed."

"I'm sorry, ion want you getting outta character for hoes like that, especially if i'm the reason."
Rubbing his hands over her thighs, he barely opened his eyes. "Lemme make it up to you ma." Shoota suggested.

Raising her eyebrows, Sevyn replied; "And how you gone do that."

"Come sit on my face, scoot up." Shoota mumbled as he stared at Sevyn's pussy print; that poked out his boxers.

Immediately taking the boxers off, Sevyn allowed Shoota to pull her thighs on either side of his head and attach his lips to her clit.

Morning head. 11/10.

_______________________________

Location: Target

   "Remind me next time when I go to the store to not bring you." Sevyn stated as she watching Shoota constantly throw shit in the bucket.

Shrugging, he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Do you even know what this is boo?" Sevyn asked, trying to avoid the urge to moan as Shoota kissed her neck.

"No, but we finna see." Shoota mumbled against her neck.

Lowly moaning as he sucked on her sweet spot, Sevyn had to remind herself that she was in the middle of the food aisle. "Aight baby that's enough, chill outt." Sevyn whined.

Chuckling Shoota removed his head from his neck, placing it on top of her head.

After paying for the groceries, essentials for the house, and toiletries; Shoota made his way to the trap while Sevyn road alongside.

"Can we drop the groceries off first? I don't want my ice cream to melt."

Looking over Shoota seen her pouting. "Tuck ya lip in ma." He mumbled as he leaned in to peck her lips.

Making a U-turn, he headed in the direction of Sevyn's condo.

Not allowing her to carry any groceries, only for her to put them up, Shoota only made a one time stop.

"Baby you did not have to carry all those at one time." Sevyn said with a chuckle.

"I ain't feel like doing all that, i'm finna swap cars though. I don't wanna ride threw the hood in a pink jeep." Shoota said as he placed the keys to the jeep on her counter and grabbed his keys to his red 2022 Chrysler 300.

"Imma just stay and clean up, I ain't spent enough time in my house since I moved in. The people for the furniture come at 4 o'clock too so." Sevyn said as she placed the seasonings in the designated cabinet.

"You finna be up till six in the morning putting all that shit up mamas." Shoota practically whined. He wanted to leave from the trap and come get in bed with her.

"No i'm not I gotta virtual class in the morning."

Huffing Shoota walked over to her, placing multiple kisses on her lips and made his way out the door.

Him and I both know i ain't gone be done till 7.

_______________________________

"Kaomei, bring yo ass to bed bruh! It's 7 fucking o'clock!" Shoota yelled from the bedroom.

She made sure to have her bed set up first because she knew that's the first place Shoota was gonna go.

"I'm coming this time for real, just let me take a couple pictures!"

She was done with the downstairs area, which included; the dining room, the living room, and a guest room, which had it's own bathroom.

She just had the upstairs sitting area, her bathroom, and her bedroom to finish.

Making her way up the spiral staircase, she opened the door into the room that was partly filled with boxes, she maneuver around them and into the bed with Shoota.

"I'm happy to spend my first night in the house with you Akai." Sevyn said as she placed her hand into his pants, gripping his dick.

"Watchu on, Kaomei?" Shoota asked feeling his dick hardened in his pants.

"Thanking you for dealing with my bratty ways."

Pulling his dick out, she slowly stroked it. Snatching the covers from over his and hers body, Shoota pulled Sevyn by her hair towards his face harshly. As he kissed her hard, Sevyn strokes of her hand sped up.

Pulling away, she attached her lips around his tip. Keeping the movement of her hand at a steady pace, she went further down.

"Just like that," Shoota said as he moved her hair out of her face. "Lemme see that pretty face."

Removing her mouth from his dick, Sevyn tapped the tip against her tongue twice, spitting on it, locking eyes with Shoota, she smiled.

"That's my pretty girl." Shoota smiled back.

Her eyes stayed trained on his, as she began sucking on his balls while her left hand stroked his dick with her thumb rubbing the slit of the tip.

Removing her mouth from his balls, replacing it with her hand, she placed his dick down her throat. Staying there for a couple seconds until Shoota pulled her hair in order to remove her mouth from his dick.

Laughing at his vulnerability and him being on the verge of cumming, she went back to sucking on the tip.

Them white hoes on porn taught me right.

"Put that dick back in yo mouth mamas and this time I wanna hear that sexy ass mouth gag." Shoota demanded as he watched her intensely.

Doing as told, she allowed him to fuck her face from the bottom. She began to bob her head in order to meet his hips thrust.

Spit polled at the side of her mouth as snot began to drip from her nose, nonetheless, she didn't stop.

He doing sum to me, ion know what, but I like it.

Feeling a load of cum shoot down her throat, she kept going even though his hip thrust stopped.

The sound of him moaning her name under his breath, followed by a loud groan, including the sight of his toes curling made her proud.

Yanking her head back, he grabbed her neck; "Swallow."

"Now lemme see that tongue." She opened her mouth, making sure to stick her tongue out.

"Good girl." He responded as he brought her closer to his face; tongue kissing her.

Leaning back he sighed loudly, closing his eyes, he placed a hand on his stomach. He felt his body go limp and his legs go numb.

This motherfucker a demon.

"Who taught you how to suck dick like that?" Shoota asked opening one eye.

Laughing she went to go get a warm wag to help soothe the throbbing of his dick. Coming out the joint bathroom she asked; "Was it good?"

Shoota eyes practically bulged out of his head, "Was it?! Baby that was the best head I received in my life."

"Well I can say the same for you." Sevyn complimented as she climbed back under the covers with him.

"I'm the only person who you gone receive head from ever in yo life, Kaomei."

Shoota wasn't coming up off of her anytime soon, and she wasn't coming up off of him.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

632K 19.7K 31
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š...
1.6M 75.4K 41
"๐˜พ'๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ" ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ "๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
322K 10.8K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
734K 30.4K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...