Undying promises

By bellflower418

y/n willing to sacrifice everything for yimr. y/n take the founding of the titans for yimr and her freedom ha... More

author notes
2,000 year ago
slaves to work
guilty : the blame was my own, the punishment is yours
Rising of founding titan
selfish goals of King Fritz
Maria, Rose, and Sheena
assassination
AUTHOR NOTES ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
The fall of shiganshina, part 1
Author notes here!

the daily visit as we met again

64 4 0
By bellflower418

A/n: this is y/n salve dress ok👌🏻😁😊

No one POV

Yimr trying get her sister attention she find her mind some where, else then her sister then yimr started to put her hand in the bucket of water and splash and on y/n face as she felt the water on her face she turned around and looked at ymir with questionable eyes.

Yimr give her worrying face to y/n too respond is give her smile and head pat.

But still ymir think something is wrong.

Ymir POV

' something up with y/n she gone in middle of night and covering her hair and I see her face beating red here and there, is she sick oh no I hope not it, been a month she like this' I sigh as I was carrying bucket of water it was heavy as I past by with my big sister as she touch my head turn see her face worrying as she point to the bucket asking me to for help to carry the bucket but turn my side ways as a no, and smile up to y/n. We continue to walking we stop to seeing a wedding ceremony.....it so beautiful~

As I keep staring at the wedding couples I can help to think about' maybe I get married and have children of my own one day' feel my sister hand on my shoulder as I snap back to see y/n smiled at me as she push back lightly forward as signaling to keep walking forward.

I can stop thinking about wedding ceremony I just wish I can have that. I turn to old sister she was beautiful any man well ask her hand in marriage back were we are, the one's called it home was gone in fact we robbed by everything we dream off it was gone all of it as I falling in to Despair and darkness I feel two pairs of hands on my shoulder. I up see y/n smileing down on me seeing her face I feel hope and light she always be there for me, she worries about me and thinking about my future and get me anything but.....

'She always worries about me she force on me she never thinks for her self or her future she never find herself what she like to do I just wish I can do anything for big sister anything at all' I sigh as I touch my gift from y/n...

It was moonstone those are hardly find this but y/n was able to find the best gift for me, tho that the time she hiding her hair....

///flashback///

As I wake up to see my sister y/n not sleeping next to me I was worried I shot up and go looking for her, running out of the shed looking from right to the left side of anything I can find her.

as continues looking for my sister there she was, tho her hair was covered be cloth I run to her and hug my sister put my arms around her neck and and look up see smileing down on me and give me a wrapped up cloth I looked up and given her a questionable look but she keeps smiling at me I looked down as started to unwrap the cloth and to my Shocking it see it was a moonstone necklace a teardrop running down on my face, but she wiped it away as she smiled at me still, I hugged her again.

'I wish I can tell you thank you but a smile well tell right?' Then I point my finger on cloth around her hair as she wave off her hand to me that it was nothing.

///end fashback///

I sigh I was going back to the shed I couldn't sleep right because the shed was dirty but at least we got hay, y/n managed to get hay, so we lay down comfortably sleep in she enter sit down beside me and and humming the lullaby of the moon it was mother lullaby she sings it every night as we gone to sleep,this begin me to tears of that memory, slowly falling sleep y/n kiss my forehead and darkness fall upon on me as sleep.....

Y/n pov

As I putting her to sleep I get up quietly and walked out in to night sky to the river to meet levi Ackerman since on the full moon we meeting each other same place, at the waterfall.

I reached to river and I sigh at him remember what happened the last time I was there, we be come friend.

///flashback///

We talked about lot things even know that can't not speak again but I was able to write down on dirt.

As time fly I noticed that the sun coming up as the guards as well too. Shot up and run back to Ymir.

and then I just run away from him put...he said that make go back to see him again "WAIT! will I see you again y/n..."
As I turn back at him and thought about and then nod my head as a yes then I give him a little smile and he smiled back too, little time passed on as cold wind blowing our hair snap out of my head and walked away to shed.

As I walking forward to shed I stop a empty box of cloth and pick up the one for the gife and for hair also some rope us it tied moonstone I remember that mother uses rope to tie gems or beautiful colors rocks with it.

///time skip///

'It done oh ymir going to love it', smileing at the gift the sun is up and got and leave the place where I was go to the shed I see yimr worrying face as she looking for me she saw me and ymir run to me for a hug she looked up at me and as smileing at her And I give her gift,

she looked confused at it and looked up at me with questionable look. But keep smileing, as unwrap the cloth and see Schocked at it was moonstone necklace it mine and yimr also mother it our favorite gemstone, yimr sheds a teardrop as quickly wiped it away, yimr smiled at me as she give me a hug ones again.

Then she point out the cloth ' I don't want to you see it because I don't know what you think about it' so a wave off mine hand off give look say it fine nothing, but I happy see you happy and see her smile also the shine in her eyes I can see her like this forever....

///end flashback///

Every night I see him at the waterfall he talked and I learned about him what he was cold at first but time pass by as we visit each other he was kind hearted person even though he bit a scary but  and slowly falling for him I always blush around him as my heart skips a beat but.....

With my tongue cut off I cannot speak to him how I feel besides I don't think he fell for salve like me even though his mother was a salve. at all this being me to terrible things that we get spotted by eldian Soldiers.

I was deep thought about it I did feel his warm hands on my face I blush at his hands around my face, I looked down to make sure he didn't see my blushing face he smirk at me.' No don't see me like this Levi' as grabs my chin lifted up to hes face as looked at e/c eyes as I stared at his steel blue eyes we didn't move for a while then he move in to face, blushing really hard as I moved closeing the space between and that point in life......

I KNOW THAT LOVE REALLY EXISTS IN CURLED WORLD BUT ...

As we pulled away we blushing mess we smiled each other lend our forehead together."y/n I-I lov-love you" my eyes widened as he said those words to me.

This is like a fairytale but....

Not ever story ends happily ever after.

///next day///

"Who in hell let the pigs out!!!" Eldian Soldier said angrily

1412 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 10.4K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
1.4K 40 11
Let's just say that Y/n is Eren and Zeke's sister. of course Zeke is older than the two. Y/n has the ability to turn into a titan like her brothers...
75.9K 5.2K 73
Faced with the prospect of marrying Reiner Braun, Y/N thinks she would rather die. It's not that she doesn't like him- he's fine. She gets along well...
179K 6.1K 106
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐›๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž, ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž A child born from the outsi...