Lavender's Blue (Cinderella a...

By sebastianstanqueen

After her Mother unexpectedly dies, young Y/n finds herself at the mercy of her cruel Stepfather and Stepbrot... More

Profiles
1:FAMILY
2:BIRTH DAY
3:INVITATION
5:LAVENDER'S BLUE
6:HAPPILY EVER AFTER

4:MIDNIGHT

590 16 4
By sebastianstanqueen

 You cried to yourself, you apologized to your mother and father. "I'm sorry, I said I'd have courage but I don't." You sobbed. "Not anymore, I can't stay in this prison anymore." You ran into the house to start pacing your bag to leave, but you were stopped by a loud knock on the door. You furrowed your brows as you made your way down stairs, and to the front door. You opened it to find a woman with light red hair, lighter than Natashas natural hair. "Hello, how can I help you?" You asked the stranger.

"You're just as she told me." She smiled. "Now come on."
"W-who are you?" You asked.

The woman turned around. "I'm Wanda, a friend of Natasha's, now come on let's go out back, I'm gonna need room." Once outside again. "Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing." You sighed.

She looked at you, with a smirk. "Y/n kindness is the key to getting what you of all people deserve."

"How-I'm confused now." You sighed. "Why are you here?"

"Think of it this way my dear, I'm your fairy godmother-ish, you'll see, now let's get started shall we?" She smiled looking around. "Let me get comfortable." She snapped her fingers appearing in a beautiful dark red and black pants-suit. "Do you have any round fruit or vegetables?" She looked around.

"Um well we do have watermelons." You offered.

"Oh! Yes that shall do." You and she rolled it out. "Okay let's give this a try." She sent a zap at the fruit and it started to grow.

"What's this going to be?" You asked the stranger.

"A carriage, though I should have thought that one over...oops! Oh well." She shrugged, then continued to flirt around. "Huh, any ways while that's doing its thing where are all the animals that you have?" She pointed her finger at a goose than some chipmunks running around and lizards, the good turned into a coach man, and the lizards into foot men, along with the chipmunks turning into horses, the watermelon was turned into a gorgeous gold and carriage. "Okay now for your dress." She made a 'ch' noise as she thought about what to do with your dress. "Perfect." She said in thought, she pointed at you as your 'new' dress flared out in a gorgeous blue dress appeared on your body. "You're gonna need shoes." She pointed at your feet, and gorgeous glass shoes. "Glass, I know, but you'll find them very comfortable, especially for dancing. Now Y/n, go and have a wonderful night, but remember you have to be back by midnight, or all of this will be no more." She saw you off as the carriage moved fast towards the destination of the ball.

Bucky looked and looked wondering where you were, all he asked was to see your face one more time, before all of that was changed, the location was gorgeous, filled with whites and golds the chandeliers shone above, they announced princess after princess, and guest after guest, Bucky saw the woman who owned the Y/l/n tech. "Who are you looking for?" His father asked.

"I'm sure you can guess father." Bucky smiled.

"The girl." Bucky nodded at his fathers answer.

Bucky turned. "I'll be right back." He headed down to Natasha.

"Mr. Barnes." She smiled at him. "Or should I say your highness?" She offered.

Bucky laughed. "I'm wondering, do you possibly know my mystery girl, I mean she seemed super friendly with your employees."

"I do, my family has been friends with her family for so long, in fact after her mother died she handed her family company to me." She offered.

"She's a Y/l/n?" He asked, Natasha nodded she then walked away.

Bucky headed back up stairs where the grand duke Zola was waiting with a princess to introduce him to. "Prince James, this is Princess Sharon from the kingdom of Irene." The man introduced to Bucky still used educate towards her though having no feeling towards the woman.

As you arrived, you got to the gorgeous building, you walked up the steps, and entered the gorges place, you stood everyone stared at you faint pink showed on your cheeks, with slight embarrassment, you made your way down the steps.

Bucky smiled when you made your grand entrance, when the royal spokesman said. "The prince shall choose his dance partner for the first dance." He excused himself and you bowed to the king.

Bucky rushed up as you met the floor. "You look divine."

"Mr. Bucky." You smiled, his cheeks flushed. Bucky stumbled over his word as he asked you to dance with him. "I would love to." The song started to play and the both of you started to dance with one another. "They're all looking at you." You said under your breath.

"Believe me they are all looking at you." He led you through every step and every twirl, if you could in that moment you would physically place your life in this stranger's hands.

Soon everyone started to dance when the princess came up next to the two of you. "Great choice of princess brother." She smiled. "I'm Rebecca, you must be mystery girl."

You looked at Bucky. "Is that who I am, a mystery girl?" You laughed gently.

"It's all you gave me to run with." He cupped your cheek. "Let's have some privacy." He led you out towards an empty hallway.

"You're the prince." You said in shock.

Bucky nodded. "Yes."

"And your name's not really Bucky?" You asked.

He tilted his head. "Well...It's a nickname, so sort of yes."

"Are you not a CEO? I mean why if you're a prince why would you want to be also a CEO?" You questioned.

Bucky looked at you. "I am but I'm going to have to step down. My sister however is going to take over for me once I take over as king for my father."

"I should be asking you the questions, Miss. Y/l/n." He said to you.

You sighed. "I see you've talked to Natasha."

"Yeah, how about we make a deal, no more secrets." He offered you.

"Agreed." You smiled, then both of you came upon a photo of Bucky on a wall. "Is that you?"
He sighed. "I hate portraits of myself, don't you?" He asked.

You shook your head. "I've never had one of me done."

Bucky smiled. "Out of all people you should be the one who has a portraits, though I don't think it could capture your beauty." You blushed at the compliment.

"Who is she!" The duke yelled at Steve and Sam looking between both men. "You two idiots are the closest to the prince, yet you seem to know nothing about who he's been infatuated with."

Steve turned to the duke. "That's because he doesn't know her name, therefore we don't know her name, and why would we tell you?" Steve hissed at the man.

Bucky and you walked around the beautiful gardens. "What's wrong?" You asked him, when he said he didn't want to go back to the dance in which honored him.

"If I go back they'll sell me off to a princess who I have no interest in marrying." He tells you. "As my father wishes."

"Perhaps you can change his mind." You said softly to him.

Bucky frowned. "I'm afraid I don't have much time to do so.

You sighed, putting a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. "I'm sorry, Bucky."

Sam tried working something else out with the duke. "People are saying she's a princess, so maybe you'll get what you so desperately want duke."
The duke rolled his eyes. "Do you not see it already, I have a deal with they family of Irene, that prince James will marry princess Sharon."

"You can't just sell him away like that." Sam's anger flared at the admission. "You're not actually even giving anyone a chance to win him over, you're just gonna give him to that woman."

Alexander found the duke. "Duke!" He called out, said duke turned around. "I couldn't help but overhear about your conversation, and I agree, and I'll get rid of our little problem girl in blue, but only if you are willing to make a deal with me about my son."

"What is it?" The duke asked.

"Marry one of my son's off to the princess." Alexander holds out his hand.

Zola takes it, and they shake hands. "Agreed."

You and Bucky walked some more in the garden. "Is this your personal home?"

"No, this is my family's home here in New York, come here I wanna show you something I've never shown anyone before." Bucky said honestly.

Bucky led you to a door, with vines covering it, he opened it with a key, he opened the door, as you stepped in you spoke aloud exactly what you were thinking. "A secret garden?"

"It was my mothers." He told you.

You continued to look around. "It's beautiful."

"Have a seat." He said as you both walked to a swing.

You shook your head. "I shouldn't."

You and Bucky went back and forth for a minute, until you gave in, sitting on the swing he began to push you, then one of the glass shoes fell off and Bucky stopped your back and forth motion on the swing. "It's made of glass." He said in shock. "How did you?"

"They're really comfortable." You said shortly, Bucky placed the shoe back on your foot.

He pulled the swing closer to him. "Will you tell me who you really are other than a last name?"

You smiled, placing your soft hand on his cheek. "My name is-" You were cut off by the clock chiming alerting you that it was midnight. "I have to leave." You stood, and started your run to make it to your home on time, Bucky chased after you. "I'm sorry!" You yelled back as you looked at him.

You ran through the palace, bumping into the king. "I am so sorry you majesty." You curtsied in a rush.

"It is quite alright." He said to you.  

"One last thing, I want you to know your son Bucky loves you dearly." Was the last thing you said then you ran out the front doors and down the steps, and to the carriage, not realizing until you were in that you lost your shoe.

As the chime's continued the carriage and your clothes slowly changed. Soon you stood with chipmunks, a goose and lizards, in the pink dress and one shoe. Cars pulled up around you and your animal friends. "Did you see a carriage come by here?"

You shook your head. "No sorry duke, but to tell his majesty the prince, the name Y/n." 

Once home you hid the singular glass shoe under the floor boards of your room in the attic. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 110 7
My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I was bitten by a radioactive spider. You know the song. Almost all Spider-Man sings it to you. But mine has two little extra...
182K 18.6K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
187K 3.4K 52
After almost 11 years Pansy, Blaise and Theo all get worried from not seeing Draco since he was 18, so they start looking for him. And when they find...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...