π”‡π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° | A MJ Fan...

By svftbuttercup

"I can't stand you." "I can't stand you either, but I like you....& you like me too....so there's nothing we... More

Copyright
Trigger Warnings⚠️
Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
Epilogue

VII

239 8 29
By svftbuttercup

Explicit content ahead‼️‼️

Minutes after Lia left my house, I was still in shock about the whole pregnancy thing.....I mean I've always wanted kids....but not with her....I don't know how to tell Keisha about this though and plus I don't want Lia to tell her herself. And if she finds out about this, Keisha would probably never talk to me again. As I kept thinking all of the outcome of this situation, I leaned back on the couch groaned loudly, "Fuck man!"

While I was stressing the fuck out of myself, an idea popped in my head, I should tell her on our date soon, but I should figure what day is gonna be on first though. Wow, this is really taking a toll on me right now.

As I was currently soaking in my bathtub, I heard my phone buzz & I'm assuming it's Michael, I grabbed my phone from the side and checked it. While I was adjusting myself to see what he said. It said "New Years Eve. 8:30 pm. At The Carnival."

'New Years Eve....alright then.', as I said to myself before I texted back

I replied back to Michael, "Okay. I'll be there."

After sending the text back to Michael, I laid back down in the tub & soaked some more. As minutes passed by, I thought to myself once again, 'I hope this date goes well....cause I don't want this date to be a shit show. I hope it goes peacefully...'

*New Years Eve*

Keisha & Cassidy are at the mall once again but this time, to find the perfect outfit for Keisha's New Years Eve date later on tonight. While they were looking for an outfit, Keisha opened up to Cassidy about how nervous she was about the date that was happening later on.

"I'm somewhat nervous about this Cass..."

"Isha, stop stressing yourself, you'll be just fine."

"I should be, but...."

"But what??"

"I don't want this date to be a shit show or worse...."

"Girl, you're just going on a simple date with Michael that's all. You acting like your going on a date with a mass murderer or something."

"Yeah....maybe you're right."

"No, honey, I'm not 'maybe right', I am right!"

I rolled my eyes at Cassidy because she was lowkey right....keyword: lowkey

As we continued to look for the best outfit, my phone buzzed and I checked to see that Michael reminded me about the time & location. After that I quickly replied back to him, I continued to search until I found one outfit that I fell in love with.

I pulled the dress out of the clothing rack to show Cassidy, "Oh my god, Cassidy look!!"

She turned around in my direction and gasped, "That is so cute!!!", as she was touching the dress, "Oh he's definitely gonna buy you a new dress after he sees you in this later on girl."

"Don't jinx it Cass, cause yo' ass jinx last time."

"Listen sweetie, I didn't 'jinx' you, you did that on your own free will."

I instantly rolled my eyes at her, "Girl, let's hurry up before I be late on this damn date later on."

After we bought the dress, we left the mall and we went back to my house for her to do my makeup and hair.

{7:18 pm}

While both Keisha & Cassidy were at the house doing her hair & makeup. Cassidy was conversating about various things to Keisha just trying to calm Keisha down about her date with Michael. As time passed, Cassidy was almost done with her hair & makeup.

"Almost done, you are about to be fierce girl. I'm telling ya!"

"Okay. Just take your time."

After she made the final touches on Keisha's hair, she was finally done.

"All done girl!!", said Cassidy as she was fixing her hair a little bit. After Cassidy fixed her hair, Keisha was checking herself out in the mirror. When she saw herself, she gasped, "Oh my god Cassidy!!!! I fucking love it!!! I'm about to pay you real quick, hol on."

"Girl, you don't have to p—"

"Shut the hell up girl, I'm about to pay you no ifs ands or buts about it!"

She dug into her purse and gave Cassidy the money.

"Well thanks again girl, even though I didn't need it.", while she chuckled

"Girl hush, you helped me look for an outfit & you even volunteered to do my hair. So I'm giving you this money because you deserve it & you better take it.", Keisha smiled and chuckled at her

Cassidy walked up to Keisha and hugged her real tight, "Awwww thank you boo!! I'm glad that you're my best friend!!"

"Same here.", as she kissed on her forehead

"Okay, let's get you into this outfit!"

Keisha and Cassidy walked upstairs to get her outfit. Moments later, Keisha was on her couch making sure that she had everything she needed before going out. Before both of them were about to leave the house, Cass & Keisha hugged each other goodbye before Keisha entered in her car.

"Be safe on your date & get some of that New Year's dick!!"

"Bye girl", as she rolled her eyes as she chuckled.

After their goodbyes, when Keisha was about to start her ignition, from her rear view mirror, she saw the familiar red car driving up next to her.

'I'm probably not gonna drive since he's here.', she thought to herself

As soon as I saw the red car, I got out of the car and put my car keys into my purse. While I was walking towards Michael, my mind was everywhere when I saw his outfit. He was wearing a long brown coat, a plain black shirt along with some brown pants and some black dress shoes and for the finishing touch, he was wearing a cross necklace. Something so simple can make a bitch weak in the knees.

"You look good Jackson."

"You look good, yo' damn self girl & I'm loving the hair.", while biting his bottom lip

"Don't even try it Michael & thank you, I wanted to try something new with my hair."

"Did you dye your hair cause of me?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "Boy no!"

I was definitely lying my ass off, I did dye my hair because of him & our date, but I wasn't gonna tell him that.

"You're obviously lying to me, but Imma let it slide."

"Mhm, but why are you here? I thought I was driving myself to the Carnival."

"Welp.", as he popped the 'P', "I changed my mind, so I'm taking you there."

"Oh....alright."

I walked towards his car and he opened the passenger side of the car.

"Such a gentleman", I said sarcastically

Michael playfully rolled his eyes at me and closed the door and as soon as I got in the car. When he started the engine to the car, I felt something warm on my thigh, I looked down and I saw that Michael's hand was on my thigh. After I quickly noticed, I looked up at him, he knew that I was staring at him just because of that sly smirk on his face.

"Alil touchy-feely tonight don't you think?"
"I guess.", he chuckled softly "I can get my hand of you—"
"No no....you're fine. It was just unexpected, that's all."
He paused for a moment, "Oh."

The car ride was silent between the both of us until Michael spoke up, "I see that them tittes are popping out as I requested.....see I knew you like me."

"Chilee please, I'm only dressed like this because of two reasons. 1.) our date and 2.) I'm just dressing for myself."

"And if you are 'dressing for yourself', then why are you dressing like I requested you to."

I was about to say something, but I chose not to because I knew he was right.....I did it because of him, but he ain't gonna know that.

"Hmm, I see you ain't saying nothing back to me....see I knew you like me princess."

"Who said I liked you?? I never vocally said that."

"You don't have to be vocal about it. It's yo' actions that says it all.", he said as he bit his lower lip

I scoffed at his comment, "Boy whatever."

Both of us started to chuckle, while he drove us towards the carnival.

*Moments later*

As soon as we arrived at the Carnival, Michael didn't waste any time to pay for the both of us to enter the carnival & went straight towards the ring toss. After having fun for a while at the carnival, we took a break and decided we should walk on the walk board. As we were walking, we stopped to look at the ocean. While we were looking at the ocean, it was kind of quiet between us until I heard Michael spoke up.

"Hey....uh....can I tell you something??", said Michael

"Uh....yeah sure.", I replied back

He started to fidget with his fingers "Well umm---"

"Michael....you okay??"

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just nervous to you this--"

"Tell me about what?? You married or something??"

He lowly chuckled, "No, I'm not married. I ain't the marriage type of person anyway.....for now."

"Okay....then what is it??"

He grabbed my hand and went to the rails, "Okay.....so you remember that girl you met in the lingerie store?"

"Yeah, I remember lil miss attitude, why?"

"Well, she came by my house earlier moments after you left & she told me that she is pregnant."

After I told the news to Keisha, she just stared at me. I really can't read her face or what she's thinking right now, she looks very emotionless in the face. And I just know for a fact that she's not gonna talk to me after today & to be honest, I wouldn't be mad at her if she did.

"So.....are you mad at me?"

She sighed slightly, "Am I mad? No. But am I disappointed? Somewhat. Why would I get mad at you for something that has been going on way before I entered the picture & plus neither one of us aren't even together, so why would I flip out about that?"

I started to look down, "I don't know.....overthinking I guess."

She was about to say something, but she chose not to.....until seconds later.

"Look, I don't want to ask you this question, but imma ask you anyway, but when was the last time of y'all had sex?"

"A while back."

"Y'all use projection?"

"I think so."

"Is it a yes or no, Michael...."

"Yes, yes we did."

Keisha paused for a moment and then resumed, "I feel like that bitch lying about being pregnant by you."

I gave her a confused look, "How so?"

"Cause riddle me this....how the fuck is she pregnant by you and y'all use condoms....and I also have a feeling that might be pregnant by some other nigga. Does she mess around with some dude other than you?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"Just asking...."

"You think she might be pregnant by that other dude?"

"Maybe.....but i don't know though, but she looks like the type of bitch that try to poke holes into the condoms."

"Now that you mentioned that.....I remember one time when I barged into the bathroom and I saw her trying to poke a hole in something but I wasn't sure until she left the room, I looked to see what it was and it was a condom."

"See what I mean....and I hope you threw it away when you found out."

"I sure the fuck did!!"

"Well, I'm glad you did.", she chuckled "Cause she seems like she stupid, but not THAT stupid.", as she chuckled a lil louder

"You hell for that girl.", as I laughed with her

"I know I am, but you like me tho.", she replied back

"I know." I paused for a moment. "Aye, can ask you a question & I want you to be honest with me."

"Okay, what's the question."

"Soo.....would you stop talking to me if the baby is actually mines?"

Keisha slowly walked up to me and grabbed my hands and said, "Michael.....I would still talk to you even if you had a baby or not. I love kids, I really do but it's just the baby mamas that irks to hell out of me."

"You dated men with kids before, haven't you...??"

"Yeah, I have actually."

"Wow, I'm really surprised about that..."

"And why is that?"

"Because you don't seem like the type to date men who has kids..."

Keisha faked gasped and put her hand on her chest and said, "How dare you sir!"

I playfully rolled my eyes and started to laugh at her and said, "You are so dramatic girl."

"I know", she replied back and she gave me the bird "But for real, I'm being serious about what I said though."

"You for real?"

"Yes boy!!"

She let go of my hands and wrapped her arms around my back, we were literally chest to chest then she laid her head on my chest and looked up at me. And she looked up at me, I looked down at her and then I started to get lost into her eyes.

"I thought you hated me??"

"I never said I hated you.....is that you were just fucking annoying as hell."

"Fair enough.....fair enough, I low-key can be annoying especially towards women that I like."

"Oh I can definitely tell!"

"Oh fuck you!", as the both of us laughed loudly together

"You still tired Keisha??"
"No, I'm fine. I was just out of breath from the walking and running, but I'm fine, okay, so what do you wanna do next??"

"I don't know yet, but do you want something to eat around here??"

She smiled at me and said, "Yeah sure."

"Alright, let's go."

As Michael and Keisha walked off with their arms around each other to get something to eat, unbeknownst to them Lia was at the carnival as well, but with another dude. She was staring at both of them the entire time within the distance, she started to become angry and angry by the minute especially when Keisha was being somewhat handsy with Michael.

'Damn, I should've poke a hole in the condom when I had the chance.', she thought to herself
As Lia was still in her thought process, the dude that Lia has been seeing for almost a year kind of snapped her out of it.

"You good baby? You look like you seemed out of it??"

"Oh y-yeah. I'm good babe. I was just in my train of thought."

"You train of thought meaning Michael right?"

She started to sigh heavily, "Yeah....."

Her date knew about Michael for two reasons. Reason one, is that anytime that she & Michael get into an argument, she leaves Michael's house and goes to his house and tells him about the current problem that is going on between Michael and her. And reason two, is that he is a rival of Michael's. Both him and Michael were head to head with each other ever since he left Michael's crew to be on his own. Him and Michael wanted to be the top dog in the drug dealing industry and he will stop at nothing until he gets Michael out of the way and plus......he wants something that Michael has.

As he was in his own train of thought, Lia's belly moved.

"How's our baby doing in there??"

"The baby's doing fine, they're just resting for a little bit...."

"Oh I'm glad to hear that. You want to get out of here baby it's starting to get a lil late......"

"Oh hell yes, let's get the fuck out of here cause a bitch is tired and her feet hurts!!"

"Aight baby, let's go home."

As Leah and her date was walking out of the carnival, both of them were thinking of some ways to get what they wanted.

It was almost 12 o'clock and Keisha and Michael were just about to head home until Michael stopped her, "It's almost 12."

"Okayyyy? Where are you going with this??"

"Well.....I was just thinking about giving you a New Year's Day kiss....."

"Okay then!"

"Wait really, I thought you were about to say no."

"Boy, I will change my mind if you don't be quiet."

"Aight aight, my fault."

As the people were counting down with the announcer, Keisha grabbed Michael's face and said, "Thank you for this.....I really mean that."

"Well I'm glad that you did cause I had fun too." as his hands travelled down to her ass and slightly squeezing it.

"5....4....3....2....1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!", as the announcement blasted through the speakers.

While the citizens were cheering, Michael and Keisha were their little world sharing their New Years kiss. After they shared the kiss, they walked towards the car and drove back home.

*Moments later*

After a somewhat long drive, they arrived at Keisha's house. She got out of the car and Michael followed suit especially since weirdos were coming out especially late at night. As Keisha reached her front door, she turned around and gave Michael a kiss on the cheek.

"Like I said before, thank you, I really enjoyed myself."

Michael smirked and replied back, "I'm glad you did." and kissed her back.

The sexual tension started to brew between the both of them, neither of them was walking away from one another. There was silence between them until Michael and Keisha locked lips with each other. The tension was starting to heat up minute by minute until Keisha stopped the both of them.

"Well....umm.... I guess I should get going....", said Michael

"O-okay. I'll see you later then I guess.", she replied back

As Michael walked down the steps and was about to get into his car, Keisha stopped Michael in his tracks.

"Aye!"

"Yes??"

"Do you wanna come in so we can talk for a minute?"

"Sure, I would like that."

———————————————————

"Shit, girl!"

This ain't the first time that she sucked dick before, but this is the first time that she sucked his, She was pro of what she beat and she gobbled that thang like it was her lifeline.

Michael's toes curled, and his knees nearly buckled when she swallowed around him and fondled his heavy balls, but when she pulled back and swirled her tongue around the tip while sucking only on his head and stroking his shaft, he nearly lost it.

"Fuck, you about to make me nut girl!"

Keisha stuck her tongue out as far as it could go, and his semen hit the intended target. She swallowed his essence, and he tongued her down, searching for remnants of his saltiness with his tongue.

"Turn the fuck around.", he ordered. "Now you about to get it."

The smile stayed plastered on Keisha's face as she arched her back and wiggled her ass for him. Just as she suspected, moments later, his face was buried between her cheeks, and he brought her to the edge four times before he finally came up for air.

"Michaellllllll, why did you stopped?" she whined.

Without answering, Michael sheathed himself inside her, and Keisha cried out to the heavens. This was the second of them having sex and she is already fitted around him like a glove.

His balls bounced against her sticky, wet clit with each thrust, and the way he reached down deep inside her made Keisha start to convulse.

"You gon' cum on my fucking dick?"

"Yes!"

"Do it, then! Cum on daddy's dick!"

He thrust harder, and tears brimmed Keisha's eyes as she released a deluge onto her expensive bedspread and he didn't care one bit. In fact, he wanted more.

Michael pulled out and flipped over on his back.

"Ride this dick."

Keisha wasted no time and got on top of him. Michael pushed her hair out of her face as she leaned over him, hips pounding down into his. She could see the strain on his face and found it amusing, so, naturally, she went harder. She sat up on her tiptoes and allowed her breasts to bounce in his face as she rode him like a stallion.

"Keisha, fuck!"

"You like that daddy?"

Michael was shocked. She didn't call him 'daddy' the first time they had sex, so this is new to him.

"Hell yeah, I do!"

"Then you better take this pussy boy."

"Mm, fuck!" Michael slapped Keisha's ass, and she yelped. "Oooh, you like that shit, don't you?"

"Harder," Keisha gritted through her teeth as she nodded vigorously, and Michael tarted to rain down blow after blow on her cheeks. She eventually fell to her knees and wound her hips on him. He gripped her ass tight, sure to leave a bruise, and guided her hips up and down his shaft. Just as she was about to lose herself, Michael wrapped his big strong arms around Keisha's waist and held her close as he spread his legs. He thrust up into her with such power that her short nails dug into his shoulders and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Daddyyy!"

"Say it again."

"Dadddyyyyyyy, oh fuckkkkkkkk!"

"Just like that, babygirl. Let me take this pussy."

Keisha held on for dear life as he flipped them over and dropped his dick into her stomach. He'd pull all the way out before diving back in, pushing her legs back further and lifting her hips so that he could hit every angle.

"Right there! Right there, baby! Mmmm, fuck!", Keisha yelled as stars filled her eyes. He was giving her his all and sending her right into la-la land. He didn't want to lose her completely, so he lowered to his knees and kissed her deeply, stroking her slowly. Tears sprung from Keisha's eyes with each thrust, and the tension in her body rose to an all-time high. She could barely take it anymore.

"Michael, I'm about t—"

"I know, babygirl," he whispered between kisses. "You gonna let it out for daddy?"

"Mhm."

"Good." His thumb found its way to her clit. "Now, cum for daddy."

Keisha gasped as her orgasm rippled through her at his words. He chuckled in her ear while she spasmed below him, and when she started to come down, he nibbled on her neck as they were leaving a mark on her delicate skin.

Michael's hips began to cyclone and stir her insides, pulling another deep moan out of Keisha as she climbed towards another climax.

"Fuck, girl. This pussy feels so fucking good.....you on the pill right?"

Keisha nodded enthusiastically, "Yup! I told you the last time we had sex."

A sinister smile spread across Michaels face, and he licked his lips.

"Pussy bout to make me bust. Shit! You ain't going nowhere, babygirl. I swear, you doing something to me. Fuck, I'm bout to bust!"

Keisha wrapped her legs around Michael's waist and pulled him in close as he thrust deep, emptying himself into her warmth. Aftershocks wracked through both of their bodies as they came down from their shared high. When Michael breathing steadied, he kissed her again and pulled out slowly, their combined fluids oozing out after him.

Michael laid on his back for a moment until he went into the bathroom to relieve himself and to get a wet washcloth. After he came back from the bathroom, he started to wipe her. After he finished wiping her up, she went into the bathroom to relieve herself as well. When she was done, she laid back down on her bed. As she was getting comfortable, she saw Michael putting his clothes back on and he was about to put his shirt back on, she grabbed his wrist.

"Just stay here.....it's getting late anyway."

"You sure??"

"Yes I'm sure Michael. Come back to bed baby."

After making sure multiple times with her, he took off his clothes and clawed into bed and wrapped his arms around her and the both of them slept the entire night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 26 2
"I've been watching you since you got here." "Watching me? Being a stalker isn't exactly flattering." "I thought you would love knowing that I've b...
8.6K 236 45
Good things always come an end they say. Is that the case for Y/n and Michael too? It's the 1990s and Y/n and Michael are married but are they happy...
5.9K 326 8
|| 2022 MJFAs FINALIST ; BEST SHORT STORY || 𝑨 𝑴𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳 𝑱𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲𝑺𝑢𝑡 𝑹𝑢𝑴𝑨𝑡π‘ͺ𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑢𝑹𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝒀 π’•π’‰π’“π’Šπ’π’π’†π’“ 𝒆𝒓𝒂 **MATURE C...
5.1K 142 24
Malai pahassakorn Know for her beauty and her badass character. "I don't care" "Malai don't be rude!" "I respectfully don't care" Methas Jarustiwa...