Equivocate

By allpaynenoliam13

Knowing someone your whole life, but not knowing them at all. The world is a dark place, but what's darker is... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

18

12 0 0
By allpaynenoliam13

Bliss Gracia.

I sit there watching friends , really wanting coffee and I cannot do anything with my hand right now so I just ordered some. I hear the bell ring, open the door and take the order, thank the delivery guy and shut the door again. Take a sip from my coffee and then keep it on the table. I go to the guest room to keep the coffee on the door, knock on the door and come back to the couch and start drinking my coffee again.

I love iced coffee, I want to marry it.

I hear the door open and after a minute I hear it close. I keep still on my seat.

I turn off the TV and go to my room and take my journal and sit on the huge beautiful window in my room and write it while drinking coffee. It's pretty windy today, it's not light it's not dark too, not a very happy day vibe, I love it.

My hand still stings a bit, but I have to wait till Geal arrives.

I take the last sip of my coffee and close my journal at the same time. I get off the window and turn around to keep the journal in it's place but jump instead, because I see Preston standing on my door, was he here the whole time?

I try calm down and keep my journal in it's place not talking nor looking at Preston.

"Are you out of your mind? Do you have any idea how dangerous that window can be? And considering you, you're not very stable." He starts talking while I just keep doing my thing in the room, I do everything but look at him or respond to him.

"Bliss? Answer me."

I still don't budge Don't wanna step out of my 'limits' right.

I go to grab my sock kept in the corner of the room, why am I like this?

I grab the sock but lose the grip when I feel a grip on my elbow turning me around, I see Preston with his jaw clenched and a look, what looked like irritation on his face. I take my hand out of his grip and step back immediately now pinned to the wall to make distance between us. He stays where he was and takes his hands off me. I stand with my hand behind me and keep my eyes down not wanting to look at him.

"Bliss." He says in a monotone.

I don't react, instead I step aside to walk away. I walk towards my door but feel his hands on my lower back he turns me around and pulls me to him.

"Stop giving me that little attitude of yours." He says, his hand still on my lower back as he keeps me inchs away from him.

I use my one hand to get off his grip and take a step back standing at a decent distance.

"I'm sorry, am I stepping out of my limits, Mr. Romnan? Am I in trouble?" I say with a head tilt this time looking at him in eyes and keeping my head up.

He keeps looking at me and without saying anything and I take that as a sign to walk away.

"Bliss, come back here." He says as I reach to door.

"What is the matter with you? You do not like me Mr. Romnan, you asked me to stay in my limits so fine I'll stay in my damn 'limits' you try staying in yours." I say and walk away.

I go to the couch and sit there trying to catch my breath. I hear a knock on the door. I get up and open the door only to see there's no one standing here.

Huh?

I close the door and turn around to see Preston standing there with his phone in his hands, obviously. I take a step inside when there's a knock on the door again.

"Who the fuck is that?" I say utterly annoyed, while I see that it grabbed his attention, I ignore it.

As soon as I open the door, I see no one again. I step out and this time it hit me that the gaurds aren't here.

Something is wrong.

I turn around to see Preston who is already on his way to the door.

"Bliss get back in." He says in a hurry.

"Something is wron-"

Preston is already running towards me when someone blindly grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back putting their forearm on my neck choking me. When he reached the door the person took a gun out and placed it on my tempale, I keep hitting him on the arm because his grip is dangerously tight. I felt like I was gonna faint.

"Take another step and I'll shoot her right here, right now." The person choking me says.

Next thing I know I'm on the verge of fainting and my vision got a little blurry. I can hear Preston and the attacker talk but can't figure out what it is, I see Preston taking a step towards us, as soon as he does the grip on my neck grows tighter.

If I faint god knows what this person's gonna do.

I try gathering all the strength I have left and hit him in the stomach with my elbow, when his grip lossens a little I hit him harder on the nose with my same elbow which throws his head back making enough space between us for me to escape. Preston comes running towards me and catches me because my knees left all the strength they had. I cough finally being able to breathe.

Preston wraps his arms around me rubbing my back while taking me inside.

"Catc- catch him." I say weakly while coughing.

"I need you to be safe first." He says strictly.

"I'm safe, I- I can take care of myself go get h-him." I say in a soft tone.

Both of us look to him pressing the elevator botton and the door opened so there was no point running behind him. He takes me inside and sits me on the couch. The attackers grip left marks on my throat I could feel it and they were hurting.

He brings me water I try drinking but it hurts a little to swallow. But I try not to show it. I'm still hurt and mad by his words. He stands in front of me with his hands folded, I start coughing after a sip or 2 he takes the glass from my hand and rubs my back. Tears start to roll down my eyes because the pain in my hand was now even more and it was hurting like hell my throat felt sore the force he applied on my hair has made the spot sore.

Preston sits beside me and brings the glass to my lips.

"Drink." He says gently. "Stay mad at me or whatever but you need to drink this Bliss." He says again, gently.

I drink the water slowly and he carefully bring the glass down. He then slowly moves my hair back and that is when he sees the marks on my neck I see him form a fist and I'm pretty sure he has clenched his teeth but I don't directly want to look at him. He takes his phone and does something only to throw it on the couch. I get up and feel no strength in my knees whatsoever. He holds me walking me to my room and tucks me to my bed I immediately feel the need to close my eyes the last I see is Preston.

Uriel Whites.

"Okay, what the hell?" I say.

"We were at the Store and these people in suits show up asking for a girl, I saw the pistols they had and I knew they were dangerous so I got Bliss out of there as fast as possible." Says Vj and then continues with frown on her face. "And I know the girl they were asking for is Bliss because that place is a very weird place to even find people literally, people rarely go there and I think there is something up with Bliss's guards too-" she paused when she saw the look on Gael and I exchanged.

"You son's of bitches, what do you know?"

//

We were at the basement now we thought it would be best if she met Ted in person.

"Why are we here?" She asks.

"So, basically we have this stalker guy-" she cuts me off.

"Wait, the guy that we saw at the mall and the bar and literally everywhere suddenly disappeared because you guys have him?" She says in anger.

I knew this was coming we always work together but this time the three of us thought we would handle a stalker it's no big deal but turns out this is alot more bigger than the three of us.

"Yeah, look we thought that the three of us would handle the situation, because we thought it was just a little stalker or something, but-" I stop and look at Gael for assurance, he gives me a positive nod.

"But what Uriel?" Say Vj desperately already mad.

"But the guy wasn't just any stalker he was sent by another gang, he said Bliss's worth is alot more then what we know."

"What does that even mean?"

"It-" I get cuted off when my phone rings.

I look at my phone and see Preston's name on it so I pick it up.

"Yeah?"

"We've been attacked."

"What?"

"Bliss needs Gael, come to the apartment, now."

"Fuck." I say and hang up the phone immediately I start walking wasting no time and start telling them what happened on the way.

"We have to go, Bliss has been attacked, she needs Gael now." I say in a hurry closing the door.

All three of us running equally worried, I drive at a dangerously fast speed and no one questions me because we all want to be there as fast all possible. We reach the apartment and hurry our way up and see no gaurds which is odd. We open the door and rush into Bliss's room and see Preston standing there on the foot of her bed, looking at Bliss.

We see Bliss laying there unconscious, her hand looked burnt and her throat looked like she was choked, god knows what's under the sheet, the attack looked bad. Vj and Gael hurry towards her. Vj gets on the bed to her side quietly so she doesn't wake her and Gael goes the check on her while I stand on the door.

"What happened?" Asked Gael looking at the injuries.

"She burnt her hand in the kitchen with hot water and after that the attacker grip her hair and pulled her towards him then choked her and while getting out of his grip her burnt hand accidentally got hurt again."

"She got out of a grip that tight with a hand burnt that bad all on her own?" Asked Gael surprised.

"Yeah, he held her on gun point." Said Preston.

I see Gael and Vj both getting angry but keeping it in now concentrating on Bliss. I clench my teeth and go beside Preston.

"How bad is she hurt?" I ask.

"She'll be okay."

"Do you know who it was?"

"No."

"Did you see him?"

"Mhm, you can too."

Hey loves!

Thenks for reading<3

Stay safe:)
Love y'all<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.4K 9
"I take what I want, princess, no matter what." TRUTH is hidden behind the LIES. Secrets are buried within the secrets. Darkness lurks in the Light...
20.6K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
39.9K 993 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...
2.2K 84 55
Introducing you to the land of the lawless... What would happen if murderers never got caught? If people gave free rein to their emotions and temptat...