Can you heal my wounds?

By butterfly-224

‏ Sophia, senior year in high school who had a hard past that still affects her and her trust with others Mee... More

1- Truth or dare
2- hickey
3- supermarket
4- picnic day
5- movie night
6- drunk
7- Jealous?
8- what's wrong?
9- Sorry
10- shopping
11- Airport
12- The beach
13- Nightmare
14- Cookies Shope
15- rooftop
16- My type
18- The bar
19- "she wants to take me back"
20- "what if we get caught?"
21- your last chance to say sorry
22- Under the rain
23- vulnerable
24- "why did you kiss me?"
25- Mrs. Marilyn

17- amusement park 

482 10 4
By butterfly-224

Ruby's pov:

After spending some time in the book store Sophia got two and convinced me to get one when I told her it has been a long time since I last read one.

We are now walking to the other store she wanted to see.

I feel Sophia's hand wrap around my upper arm as we walk closer to the store.

I look down to her and she is just looking forward trying to find the toys store.

She looks up to me when she feels me staring at her before looking down at her hand, she quickly removes it making me frown.

"Sorry sometimes I do it unconsciously when I walk beside someone" she explains.

"I don't mind you can hold it" I say extending my arm to her.

She looks hesitant for a second before holding my arm again making me smile.

"Oh look there it's" she said pointing with her other hand and the store while speeding up her steps making me laugh.

Lets just say as soon as her foot stepped inside the store she vanished.

I let her walk around while I looked at the other toys, I found few things for Mia.

After a while I walked between the shelves  trying to find Sophia.

"There you are" I say finding her standing in front of the teddy bears.

She turns to look at me and I see that her hands is full of stuff, coloring book with stickers, a mini blue ball, laser and slime.

"What's all of this?" I ask laughing, "oh, this is for me" she says pointing at the coloring book and slime, "and this is for my cat blue, she loves laser" she says pointing at the rest.

"What did you get?" She asks looking at my stuff, "I got this for Mia" I show her a little bunny toy with a bed, "it's like a collection every time she gets a new thing to complete it" I explain.

"Ooh, it's cute" she says before walking to the cashier.

•••

"Sophia come on wake up" I say trying to wake her up for the third time now.

She just groans before turning to the other side.

I sigh she just refuses to get up, I tried everything I even told her that we are going out in a bit but nothing works.

I know she can hear me because she is a very light sleeper she would know If I even got out of the bed so I know she just chooses to ignore me.

She turns to face me again opening her eyes for a second before closing them again.

She jumps from her sleep as her phone rings.

"Hello" she says into the phone.

"Really" I say looking at her, I have been trying to wake her up for an hour just for her to jump up for a phone call.

"Vi are you okay?" she asks.

"Yeah I'm okay" She says.

"I was just about to call you I had a dream about you, are sure you okay?" She says getting up.

She walks to her bag and brings out an outfit,
"Why are you calling did you feel that I was dreaming about you" Sophia said laughing.

"Yeah I know I'm sorry I was asleep so I couldn't answer you back" she says.

"Yeah I miss you too, but don't worry Vi as soon as I get back I'm going to see you and bother you every day again".

"Who the fuck is Vi".

"Yeah yeah sure I dreamed about you because of my longing for you" Sophia said giggling.

"They seem really close, even that day she knew that Sophia was upset without Sophia telling her".

"Yeah I'm gonna tell you about the dream just wait a second" Sophia said before picking up her clothes and entering the bathroom with her phone.

"She can't be her girlfriend right?".

"I mean she said that she wasn't in a relationship and that she isn't thinking to be in a one just yesterday".

"Could she be the one Sophia had a crush on a month ago".

I shake my head, "no I don't think so, they seem like they know each other for a long time".

•••

Sophia gets out from the bathroom already dressed, she sits in front the mirror to do her hair.

"Where are we going so I know what to do with my hair" she asks.

"Amusement park" I answer before sitting on the bed.

She nods before checking her phone again.

"Yeah I told you the dream is so weird that's why I was scared for you, also why do you sound out of breath" Sophia asks 'Vi' while doing her hair.

"No I didn't see the video give me a second" she says.

"Vii, why are you talking to my while showering finish then talk to me you're gonna pass out from all the fog" she fake screams at her.

"Also who the fuck shower with their glasses on" she asked.

"What the fuck, she sent her a video of her showering, like naked?".

"If Sophia doesn't like her I think she does because who sends their friends a video while showering". 

"Anyway I need to go now I will talk to you later bye" Sophia said before getting up.

"I'm sorry I didn't wake up early I slept really late last night" she apologized looking at me.

"You're good we just need to get out now so we can follow the others" I say.

"Do you know who will be there?" She asks.

"If you're wondering about Chloe she won't be there, her little pride prevents her from going out with us to play" I say.

I can see a moment where she felt relived but she immediately changed the look on her face, "No why would it matter to me if she is coming I don't care, I was just asking" she said looking down.

I go to grab my phone when I notice Sophia holding her stomach while squeezing her eyes, she takes a deep breath before standing straight up again.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, "humm?" She asks looking up, "come on lets go we can eat something now" I say.

•••

Everyone is sitting at the table eating right now, I ordered some pasta and Sophia ordered her usual chicken fingers.

"Emma stop stealing my food I told you before we ordered that I will not share with you" Sara said smacking Emma's hand away from her plate.

"Oww, stope being so stingy it's just one piece" Emma said rubbing her hand.

"I don't care I asked you and you said you didn't want any so it's not my fault" Sara said shrugging her shoulders.

"But I'm hungry" Emma complained.

"Well you shouldn't have engulfed all of your food in one bite like some animal" Sara said.

"Here you can eat with me there is plenty, it will be enough for the both of us" Sophia said laughing before pushing her plate closer to Emma.

"Thank you, you're the best" Emma said.

"I'm warning you, you're gonna regret this" Sara said raising her fork in the air.

"Oh you shut up it's none of your business if she want to share her food" Emma said.

"Guys please just stop, why can't you go a day without fighting" Layla said.

•••

Sophia's pov:

It's been ten minutes since we arrived at the amusement park and everyone disappeared, well except for Ruby since we were walking beside each other.

Me eyes immediately fell into the stuffed animals that hanged on the wall of the shouting game.

"You wanna try this game?" Ruby asks, I nod.

"Come on then" she says pulling my arm.

I look at all the cute toys but what catches my attention is a cute little bunny on the top.

"For two please" Ruby said handing the guy the games card.

"Alright you go first" she says giving me the gun.

You have to at least shoot five figures to win and you only got seven bullets.

I shoot the first time and I miss it, "it's okay it's just the first one" Ruby said standing behind me.

I shoot the second one and it hits the figure making it fall.

I come to the third one but I miss it and the forth one too.

I groan, "I suck at this" I say as I finish all the bullets, I was only able to shoot three.

"You don't, it's just hard" she says taking the gun for her turn.

I look at her amazed as she shoots at the figures one by one quickly making them all fall missing only one.

My mouth hangs open looking at her as she chooses her prize.

"Ohh I definitely suck at this" I say making her laugh.

She turns to face me before extending her arm holding the bunny I liked.

"Here" she says smiling, "for me?" I ask pointing at myself, she nods.

"Thank you" I say jumping excitedly to hug her.

She hugs me back, "you're welcome" she says into my ear.

I laugh awkwardly as I pull away smiling.

•••

"Lets play car crush" I say pointing at the mini cars.

"Oh hey guys" Layla said as we meet them at the line.

"Where did you disappear?" I ask as Ruby gives the man our card.

"We tried this laser came it's so cool" Liam said.

"Yeah we are gonna go again after this" Layla said.

"Come try it with us maybe you will like it too" Liam suggested.

"Yeah maybe later" Ruby says.

The guy opens the gate for us and I immediately sprint to the blue car sitting on the seat before placing the bunny on the seat beside me.

The man start the game and everyone start driving.

I look around and find Ruby in the corner driving, an evil smile was placed on my face as I follow her.

I speed up hitting the back of her car making her swerve bumping into the other car.

I laugh as she turns looking at me shocked, but my face immediately dropped watching as she turns speeding to me.

I squeak trying to turn the car to run away.

"Come on" I said turning the wheel, just when I was about to escape she was behind me hitting my car hard.

In result both of our cars crushed into the barrier.

"Are you okay?" Ruby asked laughing, "yeah" I answered laughing.

"Oh" I saw the bunny on the ground, he probably fell because the bump was hard.

"What?" Ruby asked driving to my left, "the bunny fell" I said, "oh I thought you got hurt" she says.

•••

"Sophia come on lets go on this one" Ruby said pointing at the ferries wheel.

"No" I said, "why not?" She asks frowning.

"Because I'm scared of highs" I answered.

She turns looking at me while raising her eyebrows, "are you kidding?" she asks.

"No I'm serious" I say, "so you're not scared of falling from the rooftop but you're scared from a little toy that spins" she asks.

"That is different" I say, "how is that different?" She asks, "well the roff is steady it doesn't move, but this one moves in the air what if the Screw got open while we are on the top and we fell" I explain.

She crosse her arms over her chest not convinced with my answer.

"Okay okay but if we die that's on you" I said.

Ruby gets on the right side while I sit on the left as the man makes sure the door is locked.

I'm scared, like seriously.

The wheel starts to move slowly and I panic,
I quickly grab the sides before crawling to Ruby's seat leaving the bunny alone in mine.

I quickly buckle my belt tight around me.

"You were not joking" Ruby said looking at my shaky hands.

"How is that even possible?" She asks, "I was shaking on the rooftop at first too but I guess you didn't notice" I say trying not to look down.

"Ahhh" I squeal when we almost reached the top.

"Stop panicking, clam down" she says, "I can't" I say looking down.

She reaches for my hand pulling my attention,
"Just look at me okay, don't look down" she says holding my hand squeezing it.

I nod, "try to take deep breaths" she says looking at me, I feel even more nervous from her eyes so I look down at my lap.

I watch as her thump slowly rub my skin sending chills straight to my spine.

The seat shakes implying that we reached the top and I shut my eyes close squeezing Ruby's hands.

I keep them close for few seconds, "look" Ruby said.

I open my eyes and watch as we finally get down.

The man opens the lock allowing us to get out, I move my hand out of Ruby's warm one before taking the bunny and getting out.

"You know I think of you more crazy now then when I found you on the rooftop" Ruby said.

"And why is that?" I ask frowning, "because there is no sane person who is scared of highs that much will torture themselves by standing on the rooftop" she says.

"Why would you do that?" She asks, "I was trying to get ride of my fear I guess" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah and that is the best way to do it" she says laughing.

•••

We walk up the stair of the water slides, "you know I used to be scared of slides too" I say taking the last step.

"Like the normal slide?" Ruby asks I nod, "yeah I stopped going on them until I was like 12" I say.

"Why?" Ruby asks, "I fell pretty hard on my face when I was in kindergarten trying to slide on one and there was all blood coming out of my nose" I say, "ouch".

"Yeah and then the worst they forced me to go the school nurse which everyone was terrified of, she would always kicks the classroom door open scaring all of us" I explain.

"Lets just say that traumatized me enough not go on a one for a long time" I say as we sit.

"I think that was a valid reason" she says.

"Are you ready?" The man asks and we nod.

The slides starts up quickly making us both scream when it swerved to the edge making us almost fall.

"Uhhh I'm all wet" I say as we finish sliding.

"Come on I think it's time for ice cream break" Ruby says pulling me to the mini van.

•••

"Uhhh I'm exhausted" I say as I throw myself into the bed.

"Yeah me too, I'm gonna take a quick shower then sleep immediately" Ruby said preparing her stuff.

I watch some Tik Tok waiting for her when VI calls me.

"Hello" I answer sitting up, "yeah I'm free" I say, "are you okay?" I asked when I hear her voice sounding upset.

"Just give me a second" I take a paper from my notes writing 'I'm taking a quick walk on the beach down the hotel, I will be back soon' before putting it on Ruby's nightstand and getting out.

•••

"Okay what did she say about it?" I ask, "She doesn't know that we know about it" she says.

"How did you guys find out" I ask as I dip my legs into the beach flinching at the cold water.

"He was literally cheating on my aunt with my mom's friend, so when my mom saw them in the restaurant alone she immediately knew what was happening" she explained.

"She broke down before telling my grandma and I accidentally head it" Vi says.

"What are you going to do?" I ask walking farther away from the hotel with my legs lightly touching the water.

"I don't know I just feel bad about the kids they are so young" she groans.

"And my little cousin is so attached to his father, every time he comes here he talks about him".

"That sucks I can't believe him, how he didn't think of his kids when he did that".

"...Sophia my mom is calling I need to go I will talk to you later okay" she says.

"Just let me know if you need anything okay?"

"Okay I promise, bye" she says, "bye".

I look around to find out that I walked too far away from the hotel without realizing.

The hotel is in the right side and I walked all the way to the left, I turn around and start walking back.

I felt a little uneasy looking around, it's too dark and there is barely anyone here, I only saw one family in my way to here and there is no trace of them now.

I open my phone again to distract myself until I reach the hotel.

I walk close to the cold water liking how its feels touching my legs while scrolling through my phone.

"Vi I swear you found an amazing time to go to sleep and leave me alone" I quickly send a voice message to Vi.

I scroll more when I hear some whispering, I ignore it and keep walking to the hotel.

"I'm talking to you pretty thing" I hear some man voice, I take one of my headphones off and slow my steps a little, scared.

"is he talking to me?".

I quickly glance to my right to find two man walking close to me but still leaving some space between us.

"What the fuck" I can feel my heartbeat speeding.

I quickly send a message to Vi screaming from fear telling her that there is two weird man following me and that I don't know what to do.

I keep my eyes to the sand not daring to look at them again.

"Do I turn around and walk the other way?".

"What a pretty girl like you doing here walking all by herself" the same man talks to me again.

"No no I just need to keep walking to the hotel".

"Do you have a boyfriend or something?" he asked taking a step closer to me.

"Ahhh" I want to scream but I can't, I can feel all my body shaking.

I take big foot steps just wanting to reach to the hotel or at least to see someone.

"They can't hurt me if there is someone around right?".

I keep ignoring him as he follow me with his friend who didn't utter a single word since they started following me.

"I'm talking to you" He said raising his voice making me flinch, he walks as fast as me now one step away and he would catch me.

________________________________
3138 word count.

Hey guys, I just took one of my finals and I did so good and I'm so happy right now.

Also I don't know what's happening with me this is the most that I have updated since I started this story, anyway I have another exam tomorrow so wish me luck.

Bye🦋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 458 66
I panickedly walked down the now empty hallway I heard some footsteps behind me I turned around to see the idiot who was NOT my GIRLFRIEND. "Don't f...
4.8M 144K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
887 17 26
Sophia Woods is quiet, keeps to herself, and hates attention. She moves to Charleston, South Carolina after getting emancipated to run from her terri...
1.5K 51 8
After many years, Jess meets up with her old best friend, Argo. There's only one problem. Her best friend's sister, Alice, who she can't stand, tagge...