ROCKY AND FIFI {KGF}..

Bởi ShamiyaQazi

our favourite rocky bhai and a normal girl zulfi (Fifi ) what happens when our daring rocky gets in trouble... Xem Thêm

chapter 1 .
chapter 2.
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4 .
Chapter 5 .
Chapter 6 .
Chapter 7 .
Chapter 8 .
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 .
Chapter 11 .
Chapter 12 .
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 .
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16 .
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 .
Chapter 19
chapter 20 .
chapter 21 .
chapter 22 .
Chapter 23 .
Chapter 24 .
chapter 25 .
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
chapter 29.
Chapter 30 .
chapter 31
chapter 32 .
Chapter 33 .
chapter 34 .
chapter 35 .
chapter 36.
chapter 37 .
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 .
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45 .
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 .
chapter 49 .
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 .
Chapter 52 .
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 .
Chapter 55 .
Chapter 56 .
Chapter 57 .
Chapter 58 .
Chapter 59 .
chapter 60 .
Sneak peak.
🎉New story🎉

Chapter 38 .

665 58 231
Bởi ShamiyaQazi

Hello everyone .

Chapter 2 starts here .

***************************

    It's has almost been a month ,and  armaan's wedding was around the corner , and Rocky was nowhere to be seen .

        Zulfi and her family now knew that Rocky was alive , but they had no idea where he is ? , Slowly zulfi's confidence was fading away .

     It was very hard for her to hold herself and not breakdown .  Rocky had already conquered the kgf with the support of the villagers  he was  a emperor for them .

He was their king .  Today Rajendra Desai and his partner were invited for the coronation of Virat . They were not aware that Rocky is the new king of kgf .

             Reena was ready to go back to Bombay to attend armaan and Daisy's wedding.  Azaad was eagerly waiting for her .

               Everyone else went to shop except zulfi , she kept herself distant from everyone , she  didn't leave her room

      Why are you not coming with us ? Ayesha mom asked . I'm good I don't feel like going out zulfi replied .

       Zulfi you just can't lock your self in your room like this , Rocky promised you that he'll attend armaan's wedding  , so why are you worried now ? Ayesha asked.

              He did promised me , but it's a month now and i haven't seen him , or spoken with him , how long can I be like this , I'm starting to wonder is he ever gonna come back or not ? Zulfi said .

          It's normal to have thoughts like that , but don't take it on heart , he'll come back soon , now I know that for sure , come on let's go we have to buy things for Reena too , after all she's gonna be your sister in law Ayesha said .

         Azaad and boys' were texting in group .

A: Reena will be here tonight 🤭

  Maan: I'm getting married first' why are you excited ?

A: my life my rules.

Zaf: where the hell is this Rocky ?

Mahi : god knows , in what hell he is in .

Maj: does Reena knows?

A: if she did , i would've already told you .

Mahi: i swear I'm gonna Kick his ass , when he is back .

A: you have my full support !

Goh: are we really going to harm our brother in law ?

Maan : get this sanskari guy out of the group .

Zaf: I'm gonna take dowry from Rocky . As his brother in law I want Rolex .

Mahi - what is this new concept ?

Goh : well the groom gives gifts to his inlaws .

Mahi: i am so sorry I'm no longer interested in getting married to your sister .

Zaf: okay , Omar is still in line , will consider him .

Mahi: F you

A: 😂 okay bye I have to talk to Reena .

Maan: ye alag Reena ka deewana hai 😒.

*************************

    Reena was on her way to the airport , her father had already left for somewhere . Reena sat in her car and asked the driver to drive .

  Reena was talking to azaad on call ,
It was almost and a hour , and Reena knew it didn't take this long to reach airport .

    Itna time kyu lagra hai ? Reena asked. The driver didn't replied to her . Reena looked out of car and saw they were in front of the big gate .

      Ye kahan leke aaye ho mujhe ? Reena asked.  The driver got out of car and escorted Reena to inside.

   Reena followed him, she thought this was Virat's doing, Reena was taken in the palace .

       Reena went inside and saw her father , Andrew , Daya , Kamal and gurupandian .

    Reena what are you doing here ? Her father asked . I was leaving for the airport , but this goons brought me here ,

        Kamal was seated next to Daya.

          Wow look at this Virat. When did he got this class , he has done so many preparations for his coronation Kamal said .

   Daya didn't answered him . And what about that cheap guy ? From Mumbai , I heard he is dead , tsk tsk I wanted to kill him with my bare hands Kamal said .

       And Reena laughed at him , what's your problem ? Kamal asked . You couldn't face his girl ? How would you face him ? Reena said sarcastically .

             But why did virat brought you here , her father asked. 

         And suddenly the big door was opened and Rocky Walked in with style , in his suit . Everyone stood up from their seats .

      Kamal looked like he had seen a ghost . Reena just gave him a big smile .

     Rocky walked towards Reena and took a round , around her Everyone was just staring at him .

         And walked over to his seat . Tum yahan kya karre ho ? Andrew asked .
( What are you doing here )

     Aur Virat Kahan hai ? Rajendra asked . ( And where is Virat ?)

            Rocky stood in front of his chair and thanked his God  , arrey deva , is kursi ke liye bahut loge ke sir Kate hai ab aur naa Kate , Rocky said sarcastically and sat on it.  (Oh god alot of people have already lost their lives please not more )

     Everyone was staring at him . Arrey baitho baitho , pyaar aur izzat Dil mein honi chahiye muh pe nhi Rocky said  . And everyone seated. 

( Have a seat everyone ,love and respect should be in heart not on face)

             Virat ? Rajendra Desai asked .

  Tsk tsk Virat , viraat Rocky faced palm himself and said uda Diya usko , poor guy he died in young age .

       Hmm you guys have established a very good council here Rocky said and looked around

       Arrey tumsabke thopde kyu latke hai don't worry you are in safe hands Rocky said.

       (Why are you so gloomy. Don't worry you are in safe hands)

    Hey , tujhe ye kho kho lagra hai kya ek gaya toh dusra aake baith jayega , humare baap logone yeh humare liye banaya ha kamal said .

      ( You think this is a kho kho game where one player leaves the other one sits. Our fathers have made this for us ) .

Rocky stared a him and said nepotism ? What's happening in our country , recommendation , donation , bribe , what should childrens of poor people should do ?

    Merit , merit se aaye hai bhai , izzat to Karo meri , tumhare baapon ne sab sahi kiya bas ek galti ki tumhe mere time pe paida karke Rocky said .

I'll rule , you all just keep watching me okay ? Rocky said.

         ***************************

   Rocky had killed Kamal infront of everyone , Reena was shocked seeing Rocky to kill someone in cold blood .

         Chal Reena Rocky said .
I'm not coming anywhere with you Reena replied .

              Guard's tried to take Reena forcefully , Reena stopped them and walked .

    Reena was taken in a room , where a two servants were waiting for her .

  One of them brought a rack of clothes and said didi aap yeh pehenlo woh aapko yeh kapdo mein dekhna chahta hai .

       Reena was staring at her angrily , she turned around and saw entire room decorated , Reena loosed her mind and saw a shot gun on bed , she picked it up and started to shot at everything .

  Both of servants ran out and hid under the table .

    Rocky heard gunshots and he went inside of room and saw Reena firing at everything .

      Arrey Sona kya karrahi hai ? Rocky asked . Reena kept firing around him . ( Reena what are you doing?)

              Agar mujhe kuch hogaya toh Fifi ko kya jawab degi Rocky said and pulled shotgun from her hand .(if something happened to me what will you say to Fifi ?)

         Mujhe yahan kyu leke aaye ho ? Mein airport jarahi thi , Mera azzy Mera wait karraha hai wahan , Reena yelled.   (Why have you brought me here , I was going to airport , my azzy is waiting for me )

Arrey azzy Bhai tere hogaye Mubarak ho !!!! Rocky said . (Oh congratulations azzy is yours )

    Armaan Bhai ki shaadi hai yeh week mein , mujhe jaanedo, aur yeh sab kya tamasha hai  Reena said while  pointing at clothes rack.  (Armaan is getting married in a week let me go and what is all this nonsense )

            Yaaar hadh hai , yeh mein Fifi ke liye laaya tha , unhe laga tu Fifi hai sorry Rocky said . ( This was for Fifi ,they mistaken you for Fifi )

     Ab koi fayda nahi hai , Fifi ke liye kuch bhi karke pichle ek mahine se uska ek khayal nahi aaya tumhe , azzy ke daddy ne uski shaadi uske cousin Zafaar se karadi hai Reena lied .

       ( This is all not needed anymore , azzy's father got her married to her cousin zafaar )

Kya bakwas karri hai tu , kuch bhi mat bol Rocky said .

       ( What nonsense are you talking , don't say anything )

Bakwas nhi sach mein woh kab tak wait karti tumhara , zaf usa mein settled hai aur bahut cool hai Reena said .

        ( This is not nonsense it's true , zaf Is settled in usa , he's very cool)

Zafaar se yeh zaf hogaya waah , itni jaldi bhul gaye mujhe , meri jagah usko kaise dediye , Kasam se jaanlelunga mein uski Rocky yelled .

      (Oh really he is zaf  now for you all , how could you all let him take my place , I swear I'll kill him )

Toh phir chalo Bombay , zulfi abhi yahin hai woh bahut jald usa jaane wali hai zaf ke sath , usko rokhlo tum Chalke Reena said .

     ( Let's go to Bombay , Zulfi is still here , but she'll leave very soon for usa with zaf )

  Reena knew this was the only way she could convince Rocky to come Bombay .

    Mujhe yakeen nahi teri baat pe , meri Fifi mere alawa kabhi kisi se shaadi nhi karegi Rocky said .

      ( I don't believe you ,my fifi will never marry anyone else )

  Tumhe pata bhi hai woh bechari ke sath kya kya hua hai ? Chalo aur khud puch lena usse tum , Reena said.

        ( Do you have any idea what happened with her , let's go and ask her )

     Reena kya hua fifi ko , Reena please sach bol nahi hui haina uski shaadi ? Rocky asked .

   Tumhe mujhpe yakeen nahi toh chalo khud dekhlo Chalke Reena said .

  Rocky quickly arranged his chopper and left for Bombay with Reena .

********************
Nalle Kahan hai teri Reena ? Flight land hoke 3 hours hogaye hai , mujhe driver banake leaaya hai kutta , zaf said in frustration .

           ( Dumbo where is your Reena? Flights has landed 3 hours ago , you have made me your driver ! You dog)

Azaad smacked Zafaar and said chal nikal , nikal yahan se kamine , ek toh tension hai yahan ki kahan hai meri Reena piche se kabse taane deraha hai ,

   Teri woh chor foreigner girlfriend kahan hai ? Azaad yelled angrily .

              ( Get out, get out of here you scroundrel , here I am worried about my reena , and you are taunting me , anyways where the hell is your theif foreigner girlfriend?)

  Chor hogi teri Reena , meri Ashley ke baare mein kuch bola na kutta banake  yeh Airport pe hi marunga , aur chal tu nikal , zafaar pushed azaad who was standing near his car .

           (Your Reena is theif , if you said anything about my Ashley I swear I'll beat you on this airport infront of every one )

Chal tu nikal ab teri Reena ko cab mein leke aa, meri car faltu log ke liye nahi hai zafaar said and drive off .

            ( And you get out , go bring your Reena in cab , my car is not for useless people like you )

***************************

   Rocky and Reena finally landed in Mumbai and Rocky switched on his old phone .

        And he checked his group , the most recent message was from azaad about an hour ago

A : yeh kutte ko group se nikalo apne sath rehneke layak nhi .

  Rocky thought this message was for him , but he saw another message from unknown number .

  It was emojis of middle finger .

A : ae neech yeh humara group hai chal nikal Teri zaroorat nahi hai , humara Rocky ajayega humko Teri zaroorat nhi hai .

   ( Hey lowlife , this our group get out of it , we don't need you , our rocky will be back soon we don't need you .)

  Rocky smiled while reading the text

    Zaf: chal nikal , Reena ke Tommy , teko chorke gyi woh .

    ( You get out , reena's lap dog , she left you )

Mahi ; apni ashley samjhe hokya humari Reena ko, meri behno ke baare mein kuch bola na seedha arrest karunga .

  (Are you talking about your Ashley , our Reena isn't like that and if you said anything about my sister I'll arrest you )

Zaf: accha thik hai phir tere bhai Rocky ke baare mein bolta hu , kahan gayab hai woh nalla ?

  (Oka fine I'll say about your brother Rocky , where is that idiot)

  Mahi: AE MERE ROCKY PE JAANA NAHI , meri jaan Rocky pe jaana nahi samjha !!!!!!!

        Rocky was amused how mahi was taking his side .

Goh : dolly bindra mode activated ! Zafaar Aaj tu dafaaa hojayega.

Zaf: Pooja what is this behaviour ?

Mahi : don't say a single word about my bro Rocky .

What are you smiling at ? Reena asked.

    Jaldi ghar chal I can't wait to meet everyone . And don't inform azaad we are coming let's surprise him Rocky said .

          Azaad and zaf were arguing continuously Ayesha mum pulled both of them by collars and threw them of the house .

      If you wanna murder eachother then do it , just don't scream in house , zulfi is sleeping peacefully after a week don't disturb her.

            Ayesha I'll be with them outside  aahil said . Aahil you are not a young guy anymore you are a uncle now , don't enjoy in their fights , stop them Ayesha said .

     I don't enjoy in their fighting ayesh aahil said and followed them outside .

       Mahi was sitting on his car's bonnet with popcorn . Aajao aajao ring mein aaj hisaab karhi lo mahi yelled .

              ( Come on get in the ring , and fight)

  Aahil went and sat next to mahi and took his popcorn .

What is this behaviour bro you can't take my popcorn ? Mahi said .

     I'm your uncle I can take it . Aahil said and whistlesed chalo let's start I am on team azzy !!!!

  I'm on team zaf!!! Goher whistled .

   What the **ck guys we should be dancing not fighting it's my wedding in a week armaan yelled .

             Humare Rocky ko aane ho phir gali gali pe nachenge hum maj yelled .

      Reena and Rocky finally reached at the merchants house . And it was all light up , Rocky looked in awe .

This looks so beautiful Reena said .

           Rocky nodded and removed his blazer , why are you removing it ? Reena asked .

Because I am not a sultan of kgf here , here I am just their Rocky , Rocky replied and honked twice .

    Kaun aake mood kharab kar Raha hai fight hone hi wali thi goher yelled . ( Who is here to ruin our mood , fight was going to start )

                 The guard opened the gate and everyone Just staring at the car , Reena exited and smiled at azaad.

    Reena meri jaan where have you been ? Azaad went and hugged her .

   I have a little surprise for you all Reena said loudly and Rocky got out of car .

     Mahi who sitting on bonnet with aahil uncle jumped in excitement and his jump made aahil uncle slip from car to ground .

   Abey kutte aahil uncle yelled.  But mahi ignored him , everyone ran towards Rocky  except aahil and zafaar .

             Azaad and mahi jumped on Rocky and hugged him , mahi was literally on Rocky .

          Armaan , goher and maj ran and hugged him , Rocky was caught off-guard and he fell on ground with his bro's on himself .

  Rocky meri jaaaan mahi squealed .

  Kahan tha kamine , azaad said . Kitna yaad kiya hai meine tujhe , i thought you are not attending my wedding , Daisy was so sad ! Armaan yelled .

               Ayyu ne dimaag kharaab kardiya tha where is chachu puchke goher said .

    Mahi ka daily ka rona sambhal na pada hai mujhe maj said .

        Aahil and zaf was just looking at friendship in awe .

       Arrey kamino hum raste pe gire hue hai. Mera Naya kapda kharab karee ho tumlog Rocky said .

             Everyone got up from him and mahi gave his hand to Rocky to pull him up , Rocky took his hand , stood straight and pulled mahi in big hug .

    Tujhe bahut yaad kiya hai mahi meine Rocky said .

    Meri toh koi value hi nhi hai Reena said .

            Nhi meri bhen aesi baat nhi hai goher said .

    Rocky jaldi chal andar Ayesha mumma tujhe Roz yaad karti hai , azaad Said .

     Haan chal Rocky said and walked inside , zaf was smiling at Rocky , and Rocky gave him a death glare.

       Zaf and aahil looked at each other . Iska kuch baaki hai mujhse ? Zaf asked in confusion . ( Do I owe him something?)

Tune kuch liya hai kya uska ? Aahil asked ( have you taken something from him ?)

I don't think so zaf said.

********************

Ayesha was in living room with the other ladies . Ayesha saw azaad coming in .

  If you are here again to fight I swear I'll pull your all hairs Ayesha yelled .

Oh ho look who is here to meet you ? Azaad said and Rocky walked in .

       Ayesha had her mouth wide open , she was just staring at him in surprise .

         Rocky walked towards her and hugged her , Ayesha was still in shock she wasn't moving. .

                What's up Ayesha mumma , you missed him everyday now he is here you are not even hugging him back armaan said .

  Ayesha removed her slipper and started to smack Rocky , where were you ? Haan where did you go ? You think you don't have a family to answer? Why didn't you informed me where you were going in real , Ayesha said and kept smacking him .

                   Arrey sab batata hu mein araam se aapko ab toh agaya hu na ? Rocky said and took slipper from her .

Ayesha smiled and kissed on his cheek , I've missed so much .

         Rocky went and met everyone , armaan introduced him to zaf's father .

     Uncle I have to say something , Rocky said to mr javed .

       What is it Rocky? Javed replied .

   Uncle I really love zulfi and I want to marry her Reena told me you got her married' to zafaar , uncle why did you do this ? We both love eachother Rocky said .

      Now everyone was looking at Reena .

   Bola tha na Teri Reena chor hai , kya afwa felarahi hai mere baare mein. Zulfi meri choti bhen hai , aese kaise yeh bolsakti hai kuch bhi zaf yelled .

                   (  I told you , your reena is a thief , look how she is spreading rumours about me , zulfi is my little sister how can she say that ?)

Rocky was not staring at Reena angrily . Tere liye woh Kamal hi sahi tha Rocky Said .

     ( That Kamal was perfect for you )

Achha she was just joking don't make a big deal azaad defended her .

Do you really want to marry my daughter ? Javed asked .

  Yess uncle Rocky replied .

      Javed placed is hand on Rocky's head and said then welcome to the family .

             Zafaar whistled finally !!! Humari bhen ki bhi shaadi hogi zafaar yelled .  (Finally our sister will also get married )

   Rocky went and hugged zafaar , Bhai sorry waise behave karne ke liye Rocky said .

Teri galti nhi hai bro yeh Reena aur uske Tommy ki hai zafaar said . (It's not your fault , it's Reena and her dogs doing)

    Tu bahut bura pit jayega lafange azaad said angrily .  ( I'll beat you cheapo)

Okay enough Rocky beta jao Fifi se mil lo Zulfi's mom said. 

        Zulfi apne room mein hai Ayesha said. 

              Rocky nodded and went upstairs .

      He knocked on her door , but no one answered , Rocky saw the door was unlocked , he went inside and saw aasi and fifi sleeping next to each other .

                  Rocky turned on the light and sat on the couch . Aasi wokeup because of light and saw Rocky couch .

        Aasi was rubbing her eyes to see him clearly . Rocky was just smiling at her , kaisi hai Don ? Rocky asked .

    Aasi's eyes widened we got off from the bed , and went to touch Rocky to check if he was in real or not .

         Aasi slowly tried to touch his hand , mein hi hu real mein , to koi sapna nahi dekhrahi hai Rocky said and hugged her.

            ( It's me in real , you are not dreaming !)

      Rockyyyyyyy where have you been ? We have missed you so much , we even thought you are dead aasi said .

         Bas ab mein agaya hu aasi , meri jaan Fifi kaisi hai ? Rocky asked .

    Aasi sat next to him , she was not good rocky , she was miserable aasi said .

Rocky was just looking at zulfi who was sleeping .

            She went through alot , Neha made her life hell , this is the first time she is sleeping in the entire week.

    She hasn't left this room for past 3 weeks . She just sits quitely . She barely talks aasi said .

  Kya kiya Neha ne ? Rocky asked.

Tum usse hi puchna , mein niche jaati hu tum dono mil lo ek dusre se and door lock karlo , Aaj kal zafaar aaya hai , kahin bhi muh utha ke pahuch jaata hai aasi laughed and went outside .

     ( You ask her , and I'm going downstairs , you both meet each other and Rocky lock the door from inside , now a days zafaar is here , he Just barges in everywhere )

     Rocky laughed and went to lock the door .
             Rocky was feeling very guilty , he left her here alone to deal with God knows what  .

   Rocky went and layed next to Fifi and he was looking at her face .

                Rocky placed his palm on her cheek . This was the moment Rocky regretted going to kgf .

             If he didn't, he would have been living happily with Fifi . Zulfi snuggled into him in sleep .

   Rocky pulled her in his arms and holded her . Rocky gave a kiss on her forehead .

      Rocky didn't wanted to wake her.  He was just looking at her .

       Zulfi felt that her pillow was hard , she opened her eyes and look at Rocky's chest in confusion .

    Zulfi woke up and sat on bed and rubbed her eyes. 

              Rocky was just smiling at her ,
Finally her vision got clear and she saw Rocky .

            Rocky had tears in his eyes , there wasn't a single day when he didn't missed her in kgf .

                 Zulfi was just looking at him back .  Rocky widened his arms and said . Ab mein pass agaya hu toh tu door jarahi hai ?

  ( Now when I'm close to you , you are going away from me ) .

         Zulfi quickly went and sat on his lap and hugged him .

           Rocky was holding her waist tightly.  Nhi jaana chahiye tha mujhe tujhe yahan aese chorke ,I am really sorry Fifi , Rocky said sniffing .

            Zulfi didn't replied anything .
Rocky pulled back and holded her cheek .

    Kuch toh bol meri jaan Rocky said .
(Say something my love ?)

   Zulfi I am really sorry , mein tujhe sab batana chahta hu , mein ab tujhse kuch chupana nahi chahta hu Rocky said .

        ( I am really sorry zulfi , I want to tell you everything, I don't want to hide any thing from you anymore )

        Zulfi saw a tear rolling down from his cheek ,

           Rocky was going to say something , but zulfi stopped him in mid way and kissed him on his lips .

             Rocky was off guard , but as soon he got back in his sense and he kissed her back and then there was a loud bang on door . Zulfi and Rocky quickly got back .

     Zulfi Rocky chalooooo Ayesha mumma kheer khane bulayi hai zafaar yelled from outside and banged again . ( Zulfi, Rocky let's go Ayesha mumma is calling you downstairs for kheer)

             Bas hogaya ab bahut jaldi tujhe yahan se shaadi karke le jaunga yeh tere Bhai log chain se jeene nahi denge Rocky said .

      (It's enough now very soon I'll get married to you and take you away from here , your brother's won't let us live in peace)

Arreey awaaz nhi arahi kya chalo na sab rukhe hai niche Zafaar yelled again .
  ( Can't you guy's hear me? Everyone's waiting for you downstairs)

Darwaza hi Tod de tu , aarahi hai chilla mat , aare hai humlog Rocky yelled .

     ( Do one thing break the door , we can hear you  stop yelling , we are coming downstairs)

    Haan jaldi aaa humko Ayesha mumma nhi derahi hai , boli pehle unka Rocky hi khayega , zafaar said and left .

   (Yeah come fast , Ayesha mom is. It letting us eat , she said her Rocky will eat first)

       Apne ek bowl kheer ke liye meri life ka sabse achha moment kharab kardiya , Kahan se aaya hai yeh tamasha ? Rocky asked .

   (He just ruined my life's best moment for his one bowl of sweet , where is this drama from )

Aesa mat bolo usne tumhara aur mera bahut sath diya hai , woh toh tumse Mila bhi nhi hai but phir bhi usne tumhare liye bade daddy aur dad se baat Kiya hai zulfi replied .

( Don't say like this , this drama has supported us alot ,he didn't even met you but he still talked to his father and my father for you )

      Chal ab niche nahi toh mahi ki commentary chalu hojayegi Rocky said and kissed her cheek .

    Will continue this soon Rocky said and went downstairs with Fifi .

************************

Did you all enjoyed this chapter?

Vote and comment.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.4K 213 23
Story of a common girl and her beloved lord . My first ever experience of writing a story ............and that too about my friend ,mentor ,lover ,te...
𝐊.𝐆.𝐅 Bởi yashna

Bí ẩn / Thriller

17.6K 589 10
"𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬." 𝑶𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈. @𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒋𝒌
49.1K 1.6K 24
What would happen if she time travel to the kgf timeline she always wanted to give him a happy ending because she saw the good in his monster eyes ~♥...
608K 57.5K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...