Izuku Yagi: Theif

By Black_Death303

Most would assume that being the son of two top ten pro-heroes would be an amazing life. Well, it is, unless... More

Effects of a Misdiagnosis
The Day it All Came Crashing Down
Quirkless... or Maybe Not
The Lost Yagi and His New Home
What Makes A Hero
A New Friend and Job
Bar Singer
The Yagis and the Truth
Deku Isn't Useless?
Nostophobia
The Start of Something
Onward to a Better Day
First Meeting With The Hobo
A New Family?
Nightmares
Learning to Accept Compassion
Catching Up With the Yagis
The Hobo and the Detective Talk
So Close
A New Family.
Old Family
Panic, Heartache and an Accident
The New Aizawa's New Home
Uncles and Aunts
You Can't Save Everyone
His Problem Children
Teasing the Dadzawa
Recommendation Exam

Unscheduled Ending (REWRITE)

2.5K 39 13
By Black_Death303

I've decided I'm going to stop this story. I do like this story and I do plan to rewrite it, but the current version is not up to my standards. This was my first story, it meant a lot to me. Even with that case, my first story was... flawed. I'm going to let you all in on a secret, I didn't know thief was spelled thief and not theif. When it was made known to me I just decided to leave it as it was because I didn't want to admit I was wrong. Not to mention the way I wrote the tile was bad. It was too simple and didn't portray what this story is really about. As someone else said, theif, suggested that he was a common mugger or burglar. I made a lot of mistakes in this, not to mention I never made a google doc for this story so I can't make edits while at school, a problem which resulted in updates being low to nonexistent. Overall this story was made with a lot of mistakes, mistakes that I'm not willing to fix. Let this story be a reminder for me in the future, a reminder of how far I've come. To everyone who's been reading this story, I hope I don't disappoint. I plan to make a new, and hopefully better, version soon. Keep an eye on my account for that. The main plot points will be kept the same and you know I'm going to be keeping the IzuToga ship. I hope you like the new one as much as the old one. To those who like this story, I hope I can inspire you to make your own stories. I'll be seeing you all real soon! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.5K 19
Izuku Yagi had a great life. That is until he was diagnosed quirkless. And just like that his life went downhill just because of something he couldn'...
3.3K 52 11
This story starts when Izuku's older brother Hiro, goes to the doctor and the doctor tells him a secret that will change his and Izuku's life. After...
961 38 5
Izuku yagi a quirkless boy who has been bullied and neglected for most of his life finally gets a chance to show everyone that the weakest boy in his...
123K 3.9K 55
Izuku is grateful to be trading his life full of pain and abuse for one of love and support, but with this comes plenty of new challenges. From overp...