Brothers Best Friend | J.G.

By gilinskyluvr

Avery Johnson falls in love with her brothers best friend, but her brother doesn't know that she has a crush... More

01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
final chapter : 40

04

459 4 0
By gilinskyluvr

I wrapped my arms around Jack as I walked backwards until my back hit the wall.

He grabbed both my hands and pinned them against the wall.

"I hope your feelings for me didn't go away." He said and teased me with a kiss.

His lips faintly touched mines. "Jack. I thought you said you didn't like me. Why do you keep teasing me if you don't like me." I said and stared up at him.

He lifted my chin and stared into my eyes, "do you want me to stop? I can entertain someone else" he unpin my hands and backed up.

"No I want you." I pulled him closed by the helm of his shirt. He smirked at me.

"You sure. I don't mind entertaining another girl. Tease her, make her cu-

"Stop" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You jealous?" He laughed. He walked over to the end of the bed and sat down.

He licked his lips and stared at me, up and down. "Come here." He said with demanding eyes.

I listened and walked over to him. He pulled me onto his lap, "let me pleasure you." He said.

"No" I said and bit my lip.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Because."

"Because why Avery, you tell me you have a crush on me and yet you won't let me pleasure you" he said and traced his finger along my arm.

"Jack stop playing with my feelings. You tell me you don't like me and yet you keep giving me these signs" I stood up from him and paced around the room.

"So do you like me or not, just tell me so I can move on from you." I said and glared at him.

"I do like you, but I can't be with you." He said and leaned back on the bed.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because. It'll ruin my reputation" he said.

"FUCK YOU" I slapped him across the face.

"You have a reputation? Of what? Fucking girls left and right so that they can bow down at you." I scoffed.

"You have a problem with me fucking girls at my liking." He laughed at me.

"Fuck you Jack, it was a mistake crushing on you knowing you'll be an ass" I unlocked the door and opening it, hoping he'll get the idea and leave.

"You can leave, and to think falling for a guy who I grew up with since we were kids. It's a mistake." I said and looked the other way.

He stormed out, and before he disappeared downstairs; he turned to look at me.

"I actually do like you, I mean did, I was messing with you this whole time. I actually did like you more than a friend but you're a bitch." he said and stormed off.

I slammed the door and slid down the wall again. This time I started crying.

Gilinsky—

She slammed the door behind me and I heard her cry.

Fuck.

What did I do? I know she has hardcore feelings for me, and surprisingly; I do feel the same back.

I loved her since we were kids but I can't be with her. I'm known to have a reputation, I'm known to fucking girls and having fun. I don't want to have her caught in the mess. I don't want to hurt her, that's why I kept saying I don't feel the same because I don't want to hurt her if we were to ever date.

Avery deserves a better man than me, I'm not a good person. I'm just like Derek, a party animal who uses girls for sex and fun.

College made me this way, I hung out with the wrong crowd because that's who I am. I'm a party animal, I drink alcohol and sleep around because that's my reputation; and people see me for that.

That's how college guys are, we don't do serious relationships, long term. We just have fun.

If Avery and I were to get together, I'm just going to hurt her and I can't put that heavy weight on her.

I sat down at the top of the staircase and put my head in my hands. I've screwed up big time.

Avery—

I stood up and changed into some comfortable clothes, and jumped into bed.

@averyjohnson falling for you was a mistake.

liked by @jvck.j , @jackgilinsky , @madisonbeer and 12,890 others

@madisonbeer what's wrong? Did Derek hurt you?

@derek_luh @madisonbeer are you serious?

@staskaranikolaou what's wrong baby girl?

@jvck.j what happened Avery?

I shut off my phone and started crying. I'm in love with Jack and it's killing me inside, knowing I can't have him.

He's not mine. Loving him is slowly killing me

He said he can't love me for his reputation, is he doing this to protect me?

The door opened and close, I felt the bed dip and I opened my eyes to see Gilinsky staring at me. "What do you want?" I asked and turned to face my back to him.

He climbed into bed and pulled me close to him by my waist. I just laid there not acknowledging him.

"I'm sorry princess." He whispered and pushed my hair back.

"You didn't seem to mind when you said hurt me repeatedly by playing with my feelings. Sorry my fucking ass" I scoffed.

I got up from the bed and he walked over to me.

"I'm sorry Avery. But we can't be together, I don't want to hurt you." He said and held me in his arms.

I rolled my eyes, "I hope that one day, you can forgive me." He said and kissed my head.

He walked out, closing the door behind him.

—the next day—

I arrived on campus, I saw my friends near the water fountain.

"Hey Avery" Madison greeted me.

"Hey mads" I said and hugged her.

"Are you okay?" She said.

It's obvious that my instagram post brought a lot of attention.

"I'm fine." I said and walked off. Today is a half day for me, I do online and in school so some days, today is only two classes and I get to go home. I headed to AP history and sat in the back.

I have AP history with Jack and his college friends.

the professor walked in and started preparing for class, other students started piling in and in came a Jack and his little friends.

I pulled out my laptop and pretend to ignore him.

"Hi princess" one of jacks friends said.

They snickered and I just ignored them.

I saw in the corner of my eye, Jack looking at me with a "I'm sorry, please forgive me" look.

The rest of the class period, Jack didn't bother to look or talk to me.

It was the end of the class, I gathered my things and hurried out of the class.

I walked to one of the girls bathroom downstairs to fix my hair.

A group of girls from Jacks friend group walked in. I overheard them talking,

"Jack is so hot, he can do me anytime."

I cringed.

"He's a gift sent from god"

"I heard that Jack is single. You think I should shoot my shot"

I really cringed, I gathered my things and walked out before I cringe more.

I headed for AP Spanish, another class that I have with Jack.

As I arrived in front of the class, I saw Jack kissing one of the most popular girls on campus.

Cameron Grey, she's the most popular girl in school. She was my taunter back in high school, I never liked her.

She's beautiful but she's ugly on the inside.

I hurried into the class hoping they didn't see me, I walked all the way up the stairs to the last row and sat down. I pulled my hoodie up and plugged I my earbuds.

This class, the professor lets us do whatever we want. He doesn't care if we got headphones in, as long as we do our work.

I got a text notification from Jack

"I'm sorry"

I left him on read and turned on some music. He walked in with Cameron and her squad and they sat two rows in front of me.

I saw him typing away on his phone and his message popped up on my phone.

"Are you mad at me?"

I left him on read once again, I can't fall for him again; not after yesterday.

"Okay class, today we are going to pair up, today's assignment; I want you guys to get to know your partners and at the end of the week. You are going to introduce your partner to the class in Spanish" the professor said.

Everyone started partnering up, "hold on a second, I've chosen your partners."

Everyone groaned and sat back down, I got paired up with Jack.

Just great. He will be the death of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 10K 27
Jack and Jack are best friends and have had this little arrangement for almost 5 years now. What happens when Johnson grows feeling for gilinsky thr...
1.2M 16.2K 60
COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... Jack Gilinsky's younger sister Samantha...
405 14 31
THIS BOOK WILL HAVE VIOLENCE, SELFHARM, STRONG LANGUAGE (ECT)! SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. 14 year old Skyla recently moved to Omaha, Nebraska to...
281K 4.3K 35
This story is about a girl that happens to be Jack Johnson's little sister. She soon graduates college at age 16 and gets to know Jack Gilinsky a lit...