๐‰๐”๐Œ๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ แฐ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ CLASSYRBF

โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

ห—หห‹ ๐‰๐”๐Œ๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ หŽหŠห—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 1 - ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 2 - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 3 - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 4 - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 5 - ๐‘๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 6 - ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 7 - ๐‘๐„๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 8 - ๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‹ ๐†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐†
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 9 - ๐€ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐˜๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 10 - ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 11 - ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ'๐’ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 12 - ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 14 - ๐๐„๐“๐‘๐€๐˜๐€๐‹
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 15 - ๐€๐ ๐Ž๐…๐…๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ๐'๐“ ๐‘๐„๐…๐”๐’๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 16 - ๐•๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 17 - ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 18 - ๐€ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 19 - ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 20 - ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐๐“.2

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 13 - ๐๐Ž๐๐’

1.3K 37 54
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ CLASSYRBF

Red stepped towards Twice, a smug look on his face as Twice stared at him, a bead of sweat dripping from his forehead. Red breathed slowly, taking the cigar from his mouth. "What is it you'd like to talk about, sir?" Twice gulped, he was nervous. Red was an intimidating man with a lot on his plate. One slip up and he'd be a dead man. "The other night," Red sat up on his desk, taking a puff of his cigar before looking back at Twice, "I ran into someone, a girl, who knew Dabi. Apparently, it was some stupid fling or whatever, who gives a shit. But, I need you to watch her for me."

Twice picked at the skin on his fingers, keeping eye contact with Red before speaking, "of course. Who is she?" Twice asked. Red smiled, reaching across his desk, pulling out a piece of paper from all the others stacked on his desk. "I talked with her about Dabi. She saved him that night. She doesn't know much about him. She didn't even know he was a criminal," Red laughed. "Innocence really does alter everything around you," Red looked at your license picture on the paper, a sweet smile on your face. How cruel it was to bring your hopes and dreams down, but it's what he does.

"Here," Red handed the paper to Twice. "Her name is y/n l/n, twenty-four years old, lives in the area, but currently no job. You think you handle her?" Red cocked a brow, inhaling his cigar. Twice could feel his mouth go dry as he stared down at your picture. You? Y/n? He must have the wrong person, right? "Should've seen her face when I put the gun to her head, fucking hilarious." Red cheesed. Twice could feel his heart sink into his stomach, a pit of despair forming in his chest.

As much as he wanted to say something, and speak up against Red, it was no good. One word and Red would shoot him without a care in the world. Red had zero clue Twice and you were even friends. And if he did, it wouldn't change a thing. The heartless bastard wouldn't care of course. "I can handle it," Twice spoke, trying to hide the wave of emotions coursing through his veins. "What is it you want me to do?" He asked. "Watch her, look for any suspicious activity. And if you want, try getting close to her. Doesn't matter to me what you do as long you get the info I want."

Red scooted off of his desk, walking around towards the chair, plopping down on the soft cushion as he smiled his cigar without worry. Twice blinked, his palms sweating profusely as he turned to walk out of Red's office. Twice couldn't think straight. Why you out of all people? His dear, y/n. He didn't want to. But he had to. It was a life or death situation for him. And he wondered, how'd you get yourself into this situation? How did you even know Dabi?

That's when it clicked. The night he came back and talked with you in the restaurant, you mentioned you were seeing someone, Dabi. It was Dabi all along. Is that why you've been so down for the last few months? Because of Dabi's disappearance? You barely even knew him to his knowledge. Why would you waste your precious time for Dabi when he, Twice, was right there in front of you? Your best friend. Twice scowled, crumpling up the fragile piece of paper in his hand as he continued to let his thoughts and feelings fester.

Twice walked out of the room, his head held high, his blood boiling under his skin as he walked towards the exit of the estate he was living in.

━━━━━

Red closed his eyes, his body relaxed as he smoked his cigar, music playing on the radio in his office. He was going to find you. There was no doubt in his mind about it. He knew where you lived, he knew what he needed to know. And once he gets his hands on you, he'll use you as bait to lure Dabi in. That's if Dabi even cares about someone like you. A one-night stand who saved his life? It almost made Red laugh out loud. Dabi was only using you to fulfill his needs, though, you were too blind to see it.

Red knew Dabi like the back of his, but this time he just managed to slip from under him. He always did, but, Red always trapped him again. There was nothing to worry about. Dabi, Shigaraki, and Hawks think he's dead. They would never suspect a thing. They would never get it, not until Red has them in the palm of his hand.

Red's office door opened suddenly, Kai walking in with a black mask on, white gloves on his hands. He looked irritated, his eyes darting over to the radio. "Turn that off, I want to speak with you!" He yelled over the music. Red grabbed the small remote, pressing on the button and shutting off the radio. "May I help you?" He sighed, tilting his head to the side. "You never told me you got information about Dabi. Why?" Kai leaned over the desk, his palms pressing against the wood.

"Because I didn't," Red said sternly, putting out his cigar. "I kidnapped some girl who was at the mechanic shop, but she didn't even know a thing. She was useless." Red rolled his eyes. "So? She could still know something! Don't tell me you killed her?!" Kai nearly yelled out of anger. "She isn't dead. Twice is keeping an eye on her." Red informed Kai, smirking at him.

"You're an odd man." Kai spoke abruptly. Red slowly turned and looked at him, his brows furrowing, "excuse you?" Red questioned. Kai stood up straight, "you turned on your own men, faked your death, and now put to kill them. Why?" Kai clenched his teeth, watching as Red walked over to the small bar located across the room. "Business is why," the cap of the liquor bottle popped open. "They were good while it lasted, but I see their potential is fading," Red poured the bitter liquor into a clean glass. "What good are they if they're not following by my rules anymore? Which is why I am now doing business with you. It was all a part of my plan."

"You put them in danger six months ago when you came to meet me. What if they had died by the hands of my men rather than your own?" Kai slowly stepped towards Red. Red chuckled, holding the glass in his hand, "they wouldn't have." He simply answered, bringing the glass to his mouth. "What do you mean?" Kai looked at Red. Red hissed as the bitter liquid burned his throat, "I know them better than anyone else," he looked at Kai. "I raised them."

━━━━━

Dabi stepped into the shared house, the tv in the living playing, Shigaraki playing video games. Hawks walked out of his room, hair messy and shirt discarded. "Oh hey, some random girl left from your room earlier." Hawks looked at Dabi, walking towards the kitchen. "Yeah, I know," Dabi spoke quietly, following Hawks into the kitchen. "I need to talk with you about what happened at the shop." Dabi sighed, sitting in the kitchen chair. "Okay, then speak." Hawks grabbed a glass, pouring cold water into it as he waited for Dabi to talk.

"I know who broke into the shop," Dabi looked at Hawks, "it was y/n, the girl from the restaurant." Hawks gave Dabi a puzzled look, quickly sitting in the chair across from him. "Holy shit, she set the bomb off?" Hawks said in a breathless voice. Dabi shook his head no, "she said she was looking for me, she thought I was dead. But, she said some group of guys broke in and came looking for me. They're the ones that set the bomb off. Some of them got away though."

Hawks cursed under his breath, blinking as he tried to piece everything together. "And that's not all. While I was driving back here, I found her on the side of the road, barefoot, bruised, and bleeding. She told me the leader kidnapped her and questioned her about me." Dabi shrugged, tapping the tips of his fingers on the table. "Chisaki?" Hawks asked. Dabi gave a nod. "He knows she's connected to me know. He told her everything about me and what I do. I told her everything. She deserves to know."

"So, what did you do? What's gonna happen now?" Hawks shifted in his seat. "I told her to leave and that Chisaki will come looking for her again. But, we need to get to him before anything. He's trying hard and won't give up until he finds us, Hawks. The most we could do is protect what Red built over the years, only until they're all dead." Dabi clenched his fist. "We don't know how long this going to take. It's already been six months, Dabi." Hawks shook his head. "Because we've been hiding for six months. I think it's time we finally do something about Chisaki."

━━━━━

Twice sat in his car outside of your house, your parking lot completely empty. There was no sign of your car. But all he could think about was that night six months ago. When he left the restaurant is when Red alerted him of the plan. He was there that night. Well, a clone of his was there while he watched from the sidelines. He stabbed Dabi that day using an invisibility quirk from one of Chisakis men that night. It was a perfect plan. Dabi never suspected it, but you were there to save him. If only you weren't there to save him.

Twice clenched his jaw, his cheating bubbling with anger as he sat in his car, hands tightly holding onto the steering wheel. "Goddamn you, y/n." He said through clenched teeth. Even though he was angry, it wasn't your fault, and he had to remind himself of that. But, if you had just gone home early that night. If you had just never met Dabi in the first place. Twice couldn't imagine the fear that you were put through only days ago, and yet when he saw you, you didn't speak a word about to him. Like it never happened.

He's changed. He knows he has. And he knows you can tell. Ever since he came back, you've noticed everything. Except you missed this one little detail about him. As long as he was able to keep it a secret, things would go smoothly for both you and him. Pulling out his phone from his pocket, he pressed on your contact, calling you. The phone rang a few times before you answered, your sweet voice like music to his ears, "hello?"

"Hi, y/n. Where are you? I thought I stop by tonight but you weren't home." Twice looked over at the barren house and then back towards the road. "Oh. I actually decided to go on a last-minute vacation. Just trying to cheer myself up and get away from all the stress. I'm staying at the famous hotel, Sleeping Sky, three towns over if you're willing to drive that far." You laughed it off. Twice let out a small chuckle, "I'll probably stop by tomorrow. It's not too far. I'll see you soon." Twice's smile dropped as he hung up the phone, tossing it in the passenger seat. He breathed heavily as he pressed on the gas, heading back to the estate.

━━━━━

Red grabbed his gun from the desk, holding it in his hand as he waited for Twice to come back. Twice had informed him you weren't home when he arrived but said he'll come back around soon to see if you've come back. Red wasn't too pleased you weren't there, but it all aligned perfectly with the plan Red had in mind. He was going to investigate the diner Dabi liked to eat at so frequently, the one that the old man owned all by himself.

If anyone saw Dabi, it must be the old man with the way Dabi eats there every week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Red knows the old man and Dabi have some sort of friendship, a grandfather and grandson type of relationship if you will. Red never ate in that place, he barely liked to ever eat out, he'd rather have home-cooked meals, except he wouldn't do the cooking, someone else would. He was too much of a busy man to pick up a pan and put it on the stove. Either way, he was hoping this plan would help reveal the location of Dabi.

Twice barged into the office out of breath, "sorry I didn't come quicker." He apologized, Red looking at him. Red said nothing, only stood to his feet and walked towards the doorway. Twice's eyes followed him, watching the man walk out the doorway.

━━━━━

The drive was silent, Twice's hands gripping the steering wheel as Red toyed with his gun, the smoke of the cigar filling the car and making it hard for Twice to breathe even if he smoked cigarettes. "I hope that old man isn't stupid." Red laughed, cocking the gun and aiming it towards the windshield. "You think he's really seen Dabi around?" Twice asked, focusing on the road in front of him. "I hope so, if not, then we'll kill him. One less place for Dabi to hide out in," Red turned towards Twice. "You have your gun on you, right?"

Twice glanced at Red before nodding, "yeah, why?" He asked. Red hummed, shaking his head no, "nothing, just want to make sure just in case something happens." Red spoke. Twice pulled into the empty parking lot of the diner. The sign was still lit up, but it was most likely closed due to it being late at night. It was the perfect time for Red to handle any business he had. The two got out of the car, shutting the doors behind them as they hid their guns in their waists.

Twice could feel his heart pumping in his chest, he always felt like this when Red took him to do work. At this rate, Twice didn't know if it was adrenaline rushing through his body or because he was nervous and didn't want to see anyone die. He was conflicted with himself, fighting his thoughts. As the two stepped inside the diner, soft music played over the speakers, the old man sweeping up the floors, his back turned towards them.

Pops turned around, a sweet smile on his face, "sorry gentlemen, but I'm closed for the night." He spoke, slowly walking over to them, the broom and dustpan in his hand. "We're not here to eat, just asking a few questions." Red smiled back. "Of course! What can I help you guys with?" Pops asked, exchanging looks between the two men in front of him. Red inhaled then exhaled as he put both hands on his waist, staring down at Pops, "do you know a guy named Dabi by any chance? He comes around here very often to eat and chill around. He might also bring girls here once in a while, I don't know."

Pops swallowed thickly, his palms starting to sweat at the mention of Dabi's name. Pops knew very well that Dabi was alive, he was like his grandson and protector, and Dabi wouldn't hesitate to tell him a thing. So when he came in after a month of not seeing each other, Dabi explained everything to Pops. He told him he got hurt fighting some bad people and he had to disappear for a while. Pops knew to never ask questions when it came to Dabi's life, but now he's wondering if he should've asked them then and there.

He strictly remembers Dabi telling him that if anyone came looking for him, to lie. As much as Pops hated lying, he had to do it for his own safety even if Dabi just came by last week to eat a fresh meal and talk with Pops. "I know him. Scars, black hair. The last time I saw him was about six or seven months ago." Pops looked at Red, then at Twice. Red pursed his lips, glancing at Twice. Twice looked back at him before looking at Pops, "do you have a bathroom around here?"

"Down that hall and two the left." Pops pointed. Twice thanked the man, turning around and walking towards the hall. He looked over his shoulder noticing the old man was too busy talking with Red to notice anything. Instead of taking a left, Twice took a right, walking into the back room where everything was. There was a small set up, a desk and computer with a chair that showed the cameras of this place and instantly, Twice knew he could find everything he could right here.

Twice leaned over, immediately dragging the cursor across the screen and clicked on the small list of camera dates. It only went back to two months ago. He must've installed new cameras around the place for better security. Twice's lip was caught between his teeth as he eagerly clicked on the dates, skipping through the camera recordings to find any trace of Dabi as he wasn't that hard to notice. "Come on." He mumbled, clicking on another date from about a week ago. Twice skipped through until the end of the video, noticing a person walking in the diner after closing.

He squinted at the camera, the person wearing a hood, but as soon as they took it off, Twice's face lit up in amusement. The stupid old man was caught lying. There he was in all his glory, Dabi, the mechanic. He was only eating here last week, no surprise. Twice took the camera footage from the computer while simultaneously shutting the camera systems off before walking out of the room.

"He was always quiet, never really spoke unless spoken to. How do you know him?" Pops kindly asked Red, continuing to sweep the floor. "He's my son." Red spoke, and instantly, Pops froze on the spot. "You're Red, aren't you?" Pops asked quietly, his voice trembling with fear. "You're supposed to be dead." He said in a faint whisper. "Ah, so Dabi did tell you about me. How wonderful." Red devilishly smiled.

Twice leaned in towards Red's ear, "he was here last week. I got the footage and the cameras are off." He whispered, standing back up straight. Red inhaled sharply, clenching his jaw while he stared at Pops, "Dabi was here last week?" He stepped closer towards the old man. "No." Pops shook his head, backing away from the man. "You've already been caught lying, there's no running from it now." Red reached for his gun, aiming it at Pops. "No, please! I didn't know what he had gotten himself into! I was only trying to help him!"

"Do you know where he is?!" Red shouted, putting his finger on the trigger of the gun. "No! He never told me where he stayed. Please!" Pops pleaded, tears forming in his eyes as the broom and dustpan dropped from his hands and clattered onto the floor. "Dabi tells you everything." Red said through gritted teeth, aiming the gun at Pops. Although Pops knew where Dabi was, he was not planning on saying anything even if it did cost him his life. "He never told me. I guess he doesn't trust me as well I thought he did." Pops sniffled.

"That's too bad." Red said in a sharp tone, pulling the trigger. The loud shot rang off the walls of the diner, the gun recoiling in Red's hand. Blood spattered onto the floor below him, Pops falling to the floor while his lower stomach, blood pooling quickly around him. "Let's go." Red ordered, scowling at the soon dead man on the floor before turning and walking away as if nothing happened.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

102K 2.7K 16
"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ .." [๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ] ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
239K 10K 61
[ COMPLETED ] ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ (๐…/๐) (๐‹/๐). T๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก...
Change | Todoroki Shoto X reader ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ kei

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

152K 3.3K 32
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
97.2K 2.8K 18
โ–ก๏ผค๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ•๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ โ–ก . โ—‹๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š…๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—โ—‹ "โฑ โฟแต‰แต›แต‰สณ สทแตƒโฟแต—แต‰แตˆ แต—สฐโฑหข!" - สธ/โฟ . . . {แตƒ หกโฑแถ แต‰ แต’แถ  แตƒ "โฟแต’แต— หขแต’ แต–สณแต’ สฐแต‰สณแต’"} สธ/โฟ สธแตƒหขสฐ...