Izuku Yagi: Kamen Rider OOO

By QueenBeckTTV

Izuku Yagi was visiting his grandfather Eiji when he was suddenly given a device and some coins? And now ther... More

The Start of a New Generation
Training, The Kendo Girl, and a Special Request
An Opportunity, New Friends and The Entrance Exam and Beyond!
The Start of Second Year, That Girl, and A new Threat...
The New Class,Tests and Senpais
The Kamen Rider Trio, The Unicorn, and....what is this feeling?
USJ Part 2, The Other Riders and Discussions
New Goal, Training, and Tell The World Who You Are
Deliberations, Preparations, and The Beginnings of Love

Class Reps, USJ Part One, and The Other Riders

679 13 15
By QueenBeckTTV

Izuku's POV
_____________

I yawned as I walked into the school, somehow passing by the media unannounced, two coffee cups in hand. I notice Aizawa walking down the hallway. I hand him the coffee cup, and smirk as he drains it all in one go, "I have to deal with the media, would you be able to handle homeroom by yourself?" Aizawa asked.

"Sure. How bad could it be?" 

_________________________

I shouldn't have jinxed myself. As I stood infront of the classroom door, I could already hear the yelling voices of Class 1-A. I took a deep breath, swigging my coffee, and threw open the door.

Immediately, all the yelling stopped, and the students seemed to freeze in shock. I made my way to the desk, everyone's eyes seemingly tracking me. I sat on the desk, and looked across them. I took another sip, as I assessed the situation. Monoma and Bakugo had each others uniforms in their grips, my sister was holding Bakugo back and surprisingly the  masked giant was holding Monoma back.

Iida seemed to be mid-shout, hands in a chopping motion, and everyone seemed to be standing up. I looked up at them with an unimpressed stare," Are you going to sit down?"

Almost like magic, the class quickly got back into their seats, uniforms fixed.

"Good. I didn't want to have to tell Aizawa-sensei that you were acting like little children. Now...let's go over yesterday. I understand that you guys did your Battle Training with All Might?"

The students seemed to nod, and I grabbed some sheets off the desk. I looked back up, to see Iida raising his hand," Yes Iida?"

"Izuku-senpai, If I may ask, why are you the one leading homeroom?"

"Aizawa-sensei is outside, dealing with the media. He asked me to lead Homeroom while he's in it." I said, "anymore questions?" I said, looking around.

Thankfully there were none," Good. Now...Bakugo." I said, and the spikey blonde looked up at me," Don't act like a sore loser. You're a hero student now. Act like it."

He grimaced, and looked at me with a glare, before huffing and giving a sharp nod.

I scrolled through the list," Kirishima." The tri-colored boy sat up straighter," You did a good job. Focus on not breaking anything, and you'll be set. You dont want to be liability in the field."

Kirishima nodded, and gripped his fist," Yes, Izuku-senpai!" I chuckled lightly. I scanned the list again, and frowned," Todoroki."

The split haired boy looked at me with a disinterested gaze," You need to stop holding yourself back. You cant save anyone with just one aspect of your quirk. We're going to have a talk soon." I looked at him, pointedly.

He glared at me, but nodded and looked away. I nodded," Overall, you guys did very well. Now.. You guys are going to be doing something that decide your futures..."

I internally smirk as the students tense in their seats," You have to choose a class representative" I said.

Immediately, students left and right started jumping up, shouting that they wanted to do it. I smirked at Izumi, who also had her hand raised. She stuck her tounge out, and rolled her eyes.

"CALM DOWN EVERYONE! A CLASS REPRESENTITIVES DUTY IS TO LEAD OTHERS! WE HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS CAREFULLY!" Iida shouted

"He's right, ya know." I said, looking across the class. I stood up, and walked around," Its a way to show to agencies you're proficient, and you know your stuff. It shows agencies you know how to lead a team. So choose carefully who you want to lead your class" I said.

"I SAY WE PUT IT UP TO A VOTE!" Iida said, a glint in his eye.

"Good. Yaoyorozu...would you mind coming up and making some sheets of paper?"

"Yes, Izuku-senpai!" She said, getting out of her seat and coming forward. I sat down in the comfy leather seat as they started voting, and looked at the news, 'Seriously? All this noise because Dad is working here?' I thought, 'Speaking of which... where is he...?'

_______________________________

A giant pink villian is seen with a medium sized Mammal Yummy, each with civilians in their arms," Stay back, ya damn heroes! Unless you want these guppies lives on your conscious!" He said with a laugh.

Mount Lady, Kamui Woods, and Bubble Girl could be seen breathing hard, when suddenly a loud voice called out," NEVER FEAR, DEAR CITIZENS! MISSOURI...SMASH!" All Might said, as he hit the back of the head of the villian," I'm here to keep you safe, even on my morning commute!" He said, arms around the family of three.

"What about the-"

"Henshin"

Luna! Metal!

Suddenly the Yummy was grabbed and pulled back, the Yummy dropping the two other civilians. The man in the yellow and silver suit pulled back the Yummy and hit it a couple of times, dropping Cell Medals.

"And who are you?" Mount Lady asked, a hand on her hip. The man turned around, for a second," A friend of OOO, I'm Kamen Rider: W. I have authority by the hero, Sir Nighteye to combat these Yummys!"

"There's MORE of them!?" Bubble Girl exclaimed, making Phillip chuckle quietly," oh, theres plenty more"

"Shut up, Phillip, we need to finish this, and make our way to that school of Izuku's"

Suddenly, there's a scream for help in the distance," Excuse me! But Justice waits for no one!" All Might said, before jumping off.

'That's Izuku's father? Isn't he supposed to be injured or something?' Phillip thought

'He is...and yet, here he is, wasting his time, catching petty criminals...' Shotaro thought, a bit disdainfully.

W hit the Yummy one last time, making it fly back and explode into a group of Cell Metals.

"I'm sorry, but I must make my way to UA" W said, as he ran back to his bike, and sped off, leaving the heroes in silent shock.
__________________________________

"Alright... So... it looks like Yaoyorozu is your Class Rep, and Asui is your vice rep" I said, after putting down the last slip of paper, and transferring the vote to the board.

"Not a single vote.." Iida, said, shaking.

"Yaoyorozu, Asui, come up, say a speech if you want, Its almost time for Present Mic to come for English"

Quickly, they come up," I swear, as Class President, I will do everything in my duty to lead you all." Yaoyorozu said, fist against her chest, voice brimming with prime.

"I would like to say thank you all for putting your trust in me. I promise I will be a good Vice president, Kero"

I nodded as I grabbed my empty coffee cup," Alright,  everyone. I'll see you guys later, have fun in English" I said, as the bell rang, and the door flew open," AWWW YEAH! WHO'S READY FOR SOME ENGLISH!?" Present Mic said, quirk activated.

I glared at him, eyebrow raised. He winced as I made my way out. I shut the door, and made my way up to Nedzu's office for my lessons.

__________________________________

I groaned as I rubbed my face," Excellent Work, Izuku. I'll go ahead and get these graded. You shouldn't have any work until next month" Nedzu said, stacking the group of worksheets. I nodded exhaustedly, as he chuckled," Go, have lunch. I have to make sure the press doesn't hop the fence" He said, as he grabbed what looked a gaming controller, and started laughing manically.

I slowly walked backwards, and out the door. I sighed as I made my way down to the cafeteria. I felt someone bump into my shoulder, "Sup bro?" I smirked softly and looked down at Izumi, "Hey sis"

"So....What are we doing after Lunch?" She asked, a hopeful tone in her voice.

"Hmmm...I'm not sureeee..." I teased, and smirked when she pouted. 

"Come on! I wanna know!" She whined as I grabbed a bowl of Katsudon from Lunch Rush, and made my way over to Mirio, Tamaki and Neijere," Sorry, Sis. You're just gonna have to wait"

She made a huff, and rolled her eyes, making her way to a table that her, Iida and Uraraka were sitting. I chuckled as I made my way over to the table that housed my friends.

"Hey guys" I said, as I slit into my seat

"Izuku! How are you?? Can I braid your hair?? Oh! I had this new idea for a combo of yours!" Neijere said, getting out of her seat, flitting around me like a humming bird.

"Onii-san...  focus on one thing at a time, and breathe" I said, pulling a hair tie out of my pocket. She grabbed it, and immediately started braiding my hair.

"Izuku...are you sure you're okay after...you know.." Mirio said quietly. I pursed my lips together," No...but...I know that when we go catch...HIM...I'll have you, Sir, and the rest of my friends to help me" I said, smiling.

Suddenly, an alarm started blaring, and considering it was the beginning of the year, they still weren't doing drills yet.

"Mirio, Go and find a teacher! Neijere, Tamaki! Help with evacuation! I'll deal with the crowd control!"

"Right!" The 3 of them cried, as Mirio disappeared through the floor, and Neijere grabbed Amajiki under his armpits and flew through the air towards the exit. They managed to escape before the sea of teens became too much and started crowding the door way.

I instantly pulled out my driver, and slid in my 3 green medals. I noticed some people stare at me, but the rest stayed in their chaotic behavior. I noticed Asui-San clinging to the wall, with a helpless look on her face until she looked outside. 

"Okay, let's go...HENSHIN"

As soon as the suit finished forming on me, I quickly made a few clones, and we ran forward to help. I quickly  had the clones launch up, and stick their arms through the drywall, while I started helping some of the fallen and trampled on students.

"Yaoyorozu-san!" I said as I hauled her back to her feet.

"Izuku-senpai! What's going on??"

"I have no idea, but look! I need you to make a megaphone, can you do that?"

She nodded quickly as she lifted up her uniform shirt and out popped a megaphone, red as could be.

I nodded my thanks, before looking up and back," ASUI SAN!"

She scanned the crowd, until she found me, and I threw the megaphone, which she easily caught.

"Go! The clones will help!" I said, as she nodded, and launched herself at the first clone, who basically threw her to the next one.

I looked around, and instantly, I noticed the purple haired girl...Jirou. I made my way over to her, and kneeled down, as everyone got quiet and calm from Asui's voice

"Everyone calm down. Everything is fine it's just the press outside. Look." Her blunt voice cut through the crowd," We're UA students, Kero. Act like it."

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly. Jirou nodded. I nodded back, a small smile on my face under the mask.

I quickly hauled her to her feet, as I detransformed, and I checked her over, turning her face side to side. She blushed darkly," I-im fine, Izuku-senpai..." she muttered, looking away.

I blushed and stepped back," R-right..um..head back to class, Jirou, I have to make sure everyone gets out of here safely"

"S-sure! Yeah, definitely..." she said, before practically running out.

I took a deep breath, trying to dispel the blush from my face," Man, Izu...you have it hard~" Mirio said, with a teasing voice.

I glared at him with a pout, as I turned away," Shut up, Mirio..."

"Oh come on, Izuku, I'm just poking a bit of fun!" He laughed.

I shook my head, my braid swinging behind me, as I made my way out.

_________________________________

I yawned as I sat on my motorcycle, waiting for the class to get here.

(Ignore what hes wearing, he has his normal hero suit on)

I heard two other motorcycles behind me, and I smiled as I saw Shotaro, Phillip and Date-San coming up from behind," Hey...heard you guys had a busy morning"

"Yeah... but unlike your father, we're perfectly fine"

"He ran out?" I asked, cryptically

"Yep...The principal has him locked in his office, chewing him out" Shotaro said, his black side lighting up, trying to keep Phillip on the back.

I snickered. Hearing the teens, I looked over, and slid off with a grunt," Showtime, guys" I said, popping the kick stand. I noticed confused looks from most of them.

"Hey guys" I said," I'm glad to see you're all safe and well from what happened at lunch. I'm going to assume Aizawa already praised you, but, it was nice teamwork you did. I'm proud of you guys, Asui, Yaoyorozu."

The two in question, blushed, while Iida raised his hand," Izuku-senpai! Who are the 3 men with you??" He asked, chopping his arm.

I chucked," Well.. I guess you could call them My Senpai's, even though we're much closer than that"

"Eh?" Kaminari said, raising an eyebrow

"Date Akira, Kamen Rider Birth, at your service" he said bowing a bit.

"Shotaro Hidari, and my Partner Phillip, make Kamen Rider W" he said, while detransforming, and waves at the kids. Phillip regained consciousness. He looked around, waved at the teens, and pulled a book from his bag and proceeded to read it.

"Wait, so, you're not the only Kamen Rider?" Kirishima asked, tilting his head.

"Nope. I'm not. Theres a lot of other Riders, Kirishima-kun. I learned from the best. You might see a lot of them, depending on the situation." I said.

"Alright, Hellions... on the bus. You 3 can ride behind us." Aizawa said, getting on the bus himself.

As I saw Iida try and direct people on to the bus, even though it was an home-style bus, I stumbled slightly, and gripped my head, a headache already forming,

" Izuku, you Alright?" Date quietly asked

"Yeah.. yeah I should be fine...I just have a bad feeling about this trip now.." I muttered," I need to call Nedzu real quick.."

____________________________________

We got to the USJ pretty quickly, and me and the others quickly met up with the others students.

Thankfully they didnt notice the dozens of TakaCandroids sitting on the roof of the the USJ," Aizawa-sensei.. can we talk, before we head in?" I said, with a bit of a grimace.

He frowned, but allowed Thirteen-sensei to continue on her rant and explanation," What is it, problem child?"

"Its acting up again...the..the You-know-what.."

"The-"

"Shhh! Yes, that... I called Nedzu, already, look up" I said in a hushed town. He did so, subtly," So..hes watching right now?"

"Yes..but it's still going to be a wait until the teachers get here, if anything does happen.." I muttered, looking at the class

"And with your father.."

"I know, sensei...let's hope we dont need to cause a panic..." i said. I turned to Phillip, " Phillip, could you stay on the bus? If we have to head into a battle..."

"I get it, Izuku... please, be careful?" He said, with a tiny smile. I nodded as I smiled back. We slowly made our way back, abiet me more slowly.

"-nd I think that's all I had to cover! Thank you for listening!" Thirteen-sensei said, with a bow. The students clapped, while Aizawa stepped towards the front," Alright,  now that done with, let's head inside. It's illogical to waste time"  He said, poing at the doors.

I noticed the TakaCandroids take flight and circle around the top of the USJ as we stepped inside," The flood Zone, Conflagration Zone, Ruins, forests, even Blizards. They will be where you'll be working today. Let's go ahead and start be coun-" Thirteen suddenly stopped, and looked around.

The lights suddenly started flickering, before electricity became visible and the lights suddenly exploded, one by one.

A sudden pain flaired in the back of my skull, as I sunk to my knees, and cried out," Izuku!" I heard Izumi cry out, as Date-San and Shotaro kneeled beside me.

"Whoa what's that?" I heard Kirishima say, pointing down to the center plaza. Through my pain, I was able to see what he was talking about.

A massive, black swirling portal has opened up in the middle of the building, and out came a man with sickly, long blue hair, with hands covering his body, and a...giant bird creature, black as obsidian with a muscular build, and a fanged beaked, with the brain exposed. Soon, multiple villains, Yummy and Shocker minions came flooding out, screeching in obscure voices. And finally... I noticed the Greeed...

"Whoa! You even got fake villians!" Kaminari said.

"They aren't fake!" Aizawa said, gripping his capture weapon.

"Are those..?" Kirishima asked, his quirk flickering across his skin

"Greeed...Yummy's.. and Shocker Minions..." I said, before shakily standing up," Eraserhead!"

Aizawa snapped his head back to me, obviously not expecting me to say his hero name," Kamen Rider: OOO, requesting permission to bring in backup"

"Backup..?" I heard most of the students ask, before suddenly a deep voice called out from the plaza," Hmmm...the only real Heros I see, are Eraserhead and Thirteen...and Kamen Rider OOO..though the other two, I'm not sure about" the mist figure said, before swirling closed, until he represented a smaller version of itself, standing next to the hand villian.

"According to the schedule we got, All Might was supposed to be here as well.."

I grimaced more," So...you villian scum used the press to distract us and snuck onto campus?" Eraserhead said, pulling down his goggles.

The group of villains and monsters staggered forward," Where is he...I brought all my friends just to say hi.." the creepy guy with hands drawled, stepping forward," I cant believe All Might isn't here... Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play..?

"Eraserhead!" I shouted, as I staggered forward.

"I, Eraserhead, allow Kamen Rider OOO to bring in Additional backup!" He said, jumping down the stairs. I hastily stepped forward, slapping the OOODriver to my waist, and threw my hands to the sides, palms out," Thirteen-Sensei... Please, protect them.." I asked.

"Of course, Izuku-kun.." She said, as she slowly started pushing the kids back.

"Nedzu may already on his way here, but.." I said, grunting," But that doesnt mean extra backup isn't appreciated!" I said, as I felt my ability start forming.

"How the hell are you going to get backup!?" Monoma shouted," You don't even have a quirk!"

"Shut the fuck up! Deku has so many secrets hidden up his sleave, not even his own family knows about them!" Bakugo shouted, his palms crackling.

"He's right." I said, eyes welded shut. I could feel the yummys getting closer," I may not have a quirk.." I said, as pink, swirling portals appears at the sides of Date-san, and Shotaro," But us Riders aren't to be looked over."

Two figures jumped out, and i smiled widely," Terui... Goto-san"

Goto-San nods to me slightly, keeping his eye on the monsters and Greeed," So...their back..." he said, grabbing his Birth driver out of his bag, and throwing it on, tossing the bag to the side

"Hmmm...its good to see you... Shotaro" Terui said, pulling his AccelDriver out, and tapping his Gaia memory.

Accel!

"Its good to see you, Terui." Shotaro said, placing his DoubleDriver at his waist. I smiled as I placed my own Driver at mywaist, not wasting time at slotting in three medals.

"With my provisional license on the line, and in the name of the Sir Nighteye Agency, I give you, Akira Date, Ryu Terui, Shintaro Goto, Phillip, and Shotaro Hidari permission to protect these students, and attack and defeat the Monsters known as Yummys, Shockers, and Greeed!" I shout.

I look back at the student," Stay safe...and dont fight." I said, before grabbing the OOOScanner, and tilting the device, and calling out the one words we all knew.

"Henshin!"

Suddenly with a cacophony of sounds, there we stood, in our suits, swords out.

(Just imagine Proto-Birth on the left of Birth)

I jumped down the stairs, slamming into the ground, making some of the Yummys and Shocker minions fall, though they quickly got back up. I saw out of the corner of my eyes that Accel, W, and the Birth duo were easily clearing out the monsters.

"Kurogiri...go take care of the students.." the man with the blue hair said, eyes shifting between me and Aizawa-sensei.

"Of course, Tomura Shigaraki..." the man said politely, almost forming a bow with the mist, before flying off. I could see a hint of metal around his body, 'does he have an actual physical form?' I thought to myself.

I scanned over the battlefield, over the half the monsters were down, or turned back to medals. I saw something dash at the corner of my eye, and I immediately released my Bata legs, and jumped towards it.

CRACK!

The blue haired figure reached out for Aizawa, not noticing me, and I was able to kick them back. He flipped a couple of times, before sliding to a stop. I noticed the ground turning grey and falling apart from his touch," Heh...OOO... Always the one to save the day, huh?" The blue haired man rasped out.

"What's it to you, Handjob??" I called out, glaring at him.

His mouth turned into a snarl," I hate It! You and All Might! Every single one of damn heroes...this whole society and what it stands for.. I will end Yours and All Mights Carrers! NOMU! TAKE CARE OF THE KAMEN RIDERS AND ERASERHEAD! Bring OOO to me."

In the blink of an eye, the bird monster took out the rest of my team and Sensei, knocking them back towards the stairs. I cried out in pain as a massive hand grabbed the back of my head and smashed my head into the ground. I screamed as I felt myself detransformed, and my nose break.

I felt my nose gushing blood, as I felt it fill up my mouth, 'fuck...it's gotta be broken...' I thought as the Nomu lifted my head up, and I glared at the now approaching hand villain," Look at yourself... You cant do anything without that belt of yours... You're worthless! I'm going to kill you and your little friends!" He said, laughing, as he squated down and reached towards me.

Blood instantly covered his face and hand as I spat at him, a snarl on my face as my eyes started glowing a mixture of pink and deep purple. He stared at me and leaned back as I grit my teeth, feeling the blood slide loosely on my lips," Fuck... You.. You egotistical, man child...if you think you can kill the Kamen Riders. Then you're surely mistaken..." I snarled, blood and spit coating the ground.

He stared at me with such intensity, I felt like he was taking a look at my soul. I saw him make a gesture and again, my face was slammed into the ground. I felt something in my face break, as I wailed out in agony.

"Get him up." The man said in a cold tone as he stood up.

I was lifted up, and I tried to look at him with my now bloody and swelling eye," Kizari. Uva. Grab him and turn him around. Hold him up. I'm going to make an example of him." Shigaraki said.

I was roughly spun around, making my head spin... I could feel my ability start to build up again, but I didnt know who to call. Zi-O? Wizard? Fourze? They were some of the closest I've been to in all of the Kamen Riders ive visited.

"Look at them. Helpless. No one will save you now, OOO..." Shigaraki whispered in my ear. I saw Shotaro-san, Date- san, Terui-San, Goto-San and Aizawa-sensei being held tightly. I could see a large black dome at the top of the stairs as well.

'Hopefully Nedzu sent the teachers..' I thought.

"Let's make an example of you." Shigaraki said, as he grabbed my arms. Shrill, unadulterated wails of agony left my mouth as I felt my arms start decaying and dusting away, leaving bloody clots laying at my feet. I could hear my teacher and the others, and some others to my side scream my name as I felt my ability grow rapidly.

My eyes and mouth started glowing brightly as my headache came back twice as brutal...and I just let go. The amount of energy I produced shoved everyone away, as I stood there, mouth and eyes glowing. In the little conscious I had left, I could see multiple portals around the Plaza, and I heard the familiar sound of a train and I was caught in someones arms.

"Come on, Animal Brat.. rest. Its okay.. were here.."

"Momotaros..." was the only thing I said, as I passed out. I just hoped the students would be okay...

________________________________

4243 words...

And yes. Cliff hanger was put there intentionally~

Next chapter will go over the entire USJ for the other students and introduce the other Kamen Riders.

I really hope you guys liked this chapter, remember, any and all feedback is appreciated!

Love you guys!

-Queen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 450 14
~{MHA x KNY}~ Tanjiro Kamado had somehow mysteriously found himself in the world of My Hero Academia, hundreds of years into the future. Concerned ab...
44.8K 1.5K 21
Izuku has weird luck. Wait! You don't believe Me? Then how will you explain this? Izuku Midoriya a boy once regarded as the hero and savior of Japan...
641K 14.8K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
73.7K 1.1K 24
Neglected, abused and abandoned this is the life of one Izuku Yagi from the age of 4 when he was deemed quirkless his mother Inko Yagi and her husban...