[BL]Sick Beauty Gives Up Stru...

Av i_m_tired

Author: 消失绿缇 Li Rong was pampered in his previous life, but his temperament was indifferent and self-discipli... Mer

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188

Chapter 178

366 11 0
Av i_m_tired

At night, Li Rong was lying on the bed, looking at the ceiling, and muttered: "How much attention my parents paid to me back then, I don't even remember."

It's been too long, and his memory is really blurred.

It seems that in those few months, the news about his parents has not stopped, and even when he occasionally swipes his mobile phone, the so-called scientific quotations of his parents can pop up in the push.

Whether it's a publishing house, a restaurant, or a university, as long as the name of his parents is called, it's like a glory buff is superimposed.

For the sake of Lu Yinxu, they also received a lot of interviews during that time, almost every week, and the content of those interviews was compiled into various soft articles, and then the conversation changed, and Professor Li began to recommend fake products for sale.

If you use Lin Qin's entertainment industry's judging criteria, it should be considered a high reputation.

Cen Wei gently pressed the open tome on Li Rong's face: "Sleep."

Li Rong lifted the book and raised his eyes to look at Cen Wei: "There are so many reporters waiting to interview people. I think it's almost time for Li Qing to set up Gu Nong's son."

Cen Wei buttoned up the book and put it aside, then took Li Rong into his arms naturally: "Do you want to repeat the way of your parents?"

Li Rong Gou smiled, but his eyes flashed with excitement: "It is said that if you climb high and fall heavy, you will lose money when the moon is full, but I have to go this way, and I have to go this way to the end."

Silence, forbearance It is really unpleasant to mess with the situation, and he will win with great vigor and attention.

Cen Wei lowered his head and kissed his lips. He reached down to the head of the bed with his palms, and turned off the light. Through the darkness, his voice was low and gentle: "Do what you want to do. If you can't fall down, I will support you."

"I know." Li Rong's kissed voice was soft, he stretched his arms around Cen Wei's neck and shrank together into the quilt.

Early the next morning, Li Rong chose an established media reporter with a good reputation in the industry. The traffic of this media account was inconspicuous, but fortunately, Li Rong did not need to rely on their traffic.

After an hour of interview, Li Rong ate some sandwiches, took a short rest, and went straight to the Hongsuo Research Institute.

Jiang Weide had just finished the morning meeting for a few students. He had just stuffed the vegetable pancake prepared by his wife into his mouth. Hearing the call from the guard saying that Li Rong was looking for him, Jiang Weide sighed and put the half eaten pancake back into the meal. box, and also deliberately rinsed several times with mouthwash.

He straightened his coat and sat down on the office chair. He wanted to look at the student's expense reimbursement form while Li Rong was upstairs, but he couldn't read anything.

It wasn't until Li Rong symbolically knocked on the door and stepped in that Jiang Weide felt that his mind was no longer disturbed. He raised his hand to buckle the notebook and looked at Li Rong.

"Why did you come to me again, weren't you very majestic last night, you have to do your own law Yinxu."

Jiang Weide's words were a bit accusing him of being young and frivolous, but he was not malicious, and he was almost because of Li Rong last night. I stayed up all night, and today's breakfast was specially delivered by my wife.

Li Rong sat on the sofa and smiled innocently at Jiang Weide: "Will the teacher be angry because I didn't see you yesterday?"

Jiang Weide glared at him and sighed: "I'm not angry, I just I only taught you a lesson, and you and I didnt have much friendship.

Li Rong could tell that Jiang Weide was still a little unhappy about his indifferent attitude yesterday, especially since he always looked at the other three with sincerity. A professor of biochemistry, somewhat ignoring Jiang Weide.

But their friendship is much deeper than a class.

Li Rong slowly retracted his smile, and said indifferently, "Will the teacher feel guilty because he didn't tell me about the High Tower Group?" Not

only in this life, but even in the previous life, Jiang Weide never disclosed the organization of the High Tower Group, so that there were too many Many details were ignored by him.

Jiang Weide froze for a moment, and looked away uncomfortably.

Although he didn't mean to admit it, he was indeed a little guilty. Jiang Weide was not good at hiding his emotions. His guilt was clearly written on his face, and of course Li Rong could see it. Jiang Weide did not regret doing it.

Li Rong was silent for a while, and said in a calm tone: "I came to see the teacher because of what happened last night, and I realized something was wrong."

Jiang Weide seemed to come over in one breath, and immediately forgot the guilt that surged up It was rare for Li Rong to reach an ideological consensus with him. He stood up excitedly and patted the table three times in a row: "You also know that last night was wrong? Lu Yinxu can be done just by thinking about it? You know How much effort did your parents spend in the first place, do you think you are whimsical?"

Li Rong listened quietly, and blinked after listening: "I know it's not easy for my parents to do it, but..."

Jiang Weide rubbed it because Exhausted, excited and throbbing temples, interrupted Li Rong's words: "I understand your urgency, anyway, things have already happened, so let me help you with..."

Li Rong laughed: "Teacher, you don't understand, Why do you think I will retreat?"

Jiang Weide was stunned: "Didn't you come to beg me to stop it?"

Li Rong played with the little tassel on the hem of his clothes with his fingers, and said in a relaxed tone, "I'm just lying on the bed at night. , I suddenly realized that it is easy for people to agree to something when they are emotional, just like bragging after drinking alcohol. When the enthusiasm cools down, at this time, if someone with a heart can give some guidance and analyze the so-called pros and cons, it is very likely to let them Completely deny my decision. I was thinking, I have to prevent this from happening, so I thought of you."

Jiang Weide: "..."

Li Rong looked at the electronic watch hanging on the wall of Jiang Weide's office: "At this time, It's almost time for those who are interested to act, teacher, please remember to help me set up the fire, I can do it, the fire can't be extinguished."

Jiang Weide was stunned on the spot, speechless.

Li Rong narrowed his eyes slightly, and let go of the little tassels twisted into twists: "Look at the teacher's expression, has someone already poured cold water?"

Jiang Weide: "..."

Li Rong really said it right. At 7:30 in the morning, Zhang Zhaohe discussed this matter in the group with those who attended the meeting last night, and finally came to the conclusion not to do it.

Li Rong stood up and walked towards Jiang Weide, his expression became serious.

"Is it said at the meeting, or is it said online? At this time, some people still have a public class in University A. Most likely it was said on the Internet. Can you show me the record?"

Jiang Weide: "You..."

Had to Said that Li Rong was really too smart and sharp, he always felt that Li Rong's law was a fantasy, but every time he wanted to use normal logic to analyze Li Rong, he was always shocked by Li Rong's actions, and then he was shocked by Li Rong's actions. shake.

Li Rong stretched out his hand with a tone that could not be rejected: "Show me, teacher, this matter is very important."

Jiang Weide looked at Li Rong's eyes, and always felt that there was an inexplicable trust in those eyes.

Li Rong is actually a person who is very good at disguising. For example, he has never seen that Li Rong has the ability to publish Li Qingli's hypothesis alone.

Jiang Weide didn't know whether the trust at this moment was Li Rong's disguise, but somehow, he didn't want to refuse.

In fact, he never understood Li Rong's feelings for him.

It stands to reason that he once publicly claimed that the hypothesis was published by the Hongsuo Research Institute, which was enough to arouse Li Rong's disgust, but for so long, he did not feel disgusted.

Li Rong had been deliberately alienating him at first, keeping the surface polite and not showing his true feelings, but when something happened, when Suhe creatures were domineering, Li Rong actually came to beg him.

Why did Li Rong think it would be useful to ask him, and why did he think he might help to restart Lu Yinxu?

Weird.

Jiang Weide thought about it, but slowly turned the computer screen over, and called up the meeting record of Hongsuo's internal software for Li Rong.

Yes, the Gaota team has blatantly used Hongsuo's work software to discuss matters within the group, and Zhu Yan did not know about all of this.

Li Rong put his hands on the table, his eyes fell on the screen, and he naturally saw all the content of the meeting.

[Zhang Zhaohe: Ive been thinking about it for a whole night. Its better to keep calm about the remake of Lu Yinxu. Based on a childs memory, its not very likely to do it, but once the news spreads, its equivalent to putting everyones reputation on the line. All of them are on the top. Everyone is already a professor with a high status in the industry. If you analyze it with a professional eye, you can also understand the pros and cons. Yesterday, everyone was so excited to see Li Rong, I understand. ]

[Chang Li: Hmm... I mean, we can hide this news first and give it a try? ]

[Yanyouzhong: It is also the wish of Professor Li and Professor Gu. I see that the child is really attentive. ]

[Li Yongshi: Yesterday was indeed a little emotional, but he should be able to complete the hypothesis independently, and he should have some confidence. ]

[Zhang Zhaohe: We must all go through fire and water for the sake of scientific research. We will do anything. I am mainly worried about Li Rong. He is still young and has a bright future. Gao Er repeats the mistakes of Brother Li, then... sigh, we can, but Li Rong can't bear to fail once, and everyone still has to think about him. ]

[Chang Li: If the news can't be concealed, the public's reaction is indeed a hidden danger. Wasn't Professor Li and Professor Gu... To be honest, I still have lingering fears when I think about it now. ]

[Yanyouzhong: This... I'd better listen to everyone. 】

【Li Yongshi: This matter really needs to be carefully considered. ]

[Zhang Zhaohe: The Gaota team is not afraid of failure, but we still have weaknesses. If we can't protect the descendants of Brother Li, I really can't sleep or eat. 】

...

Li Rong read it quickly and sneered.

Zhang Zhaohe is really disgusting. In his name, he puts a heavy moral shackle on Chang Li and others, making Chang Li and others believe that if this project fails, he will suffer the same cyber violence that his parents suffered. .

Zhang Zhaohe is really invincible by taking advantage of the hardships he hardly encounters to cut off his hopes.

These scientists may still be lamenting their arbitrariness and Zhang Zhaohe's meticulousness.

Li Rong looked at Jiang Weide: "Teacher, I don't think you agree with Zhang Zhaohe's words, or you wouldn't look worried last night."

Li Rong was sure that Jiang Weide didn't want him to join the tower group.

Jiang Weide avoided talking about this sharp topic, and just said embarrassingly: "There is indeed such a possibility, and it is not wrong to be cautious."

Li Rong frowned, his eyes became much sharper: "Yes? Who kept stopping it? Lu Yinxu appeared? You said it was an enemy, and even called Zhu Yan's name directly, but what Zhang Zhaohe is doing now also prevents Lu Yinxu from appearing. Why do you say it differently

? ..." Jiang Weide was speechless.

Li Rong clenched his fists, leaned forward, and said aggressively, "Has the teacher really never suspected Zhang Zhaohe? After my parents died, it was obvious that Zhang Zhaohe was in charge of the Gaota team, but why is he in your group of scientists? There is absolutely no advantage in front of him! After he took charge of the tower group, what did he do to benefit my parents? There were 20,000 people in the tower group, and none of them came forward to do justice for my parents. I dont believe it, dont they? Of the 20,000 people, all of them are people who are wise and protect themselves, and there is no one with blood and spirit? How can you come to my parents' funeral with peace of mind? Before and after, you have a second, have you really helped them! Jiang Weide's face was hot, his neck was red, and his temples jumped faster when Li Rong accused him .

He retorted angrily: "You don't know the whole picture at all!"

Li Rong narrowed his eyes dangerously, and slammed it directly. Go back: "Do you know the whole picture again!"

Jiang Weide froze.

Li Rong took a deep breath and suppressed his anger: "I wanted to ask for a long time, what made Hong Suo say nothing about my parents? If Zhu Yan is selfish, cowardly, and doesn't want to get angry, then you What about your high tower group and the people who climbed up the tower together? The reason why you gathered together was because you saw Xu Tanghui's injustice, didn't you just want to say something about the injustice? Why have the times changed and you have become Shut up!"

Jiang Weide was dizzy and fell directly on the chair.

He hadn't slept all night, and his face was not good. Now Li Rong asked him, he was even more anxious, and it took a while to restore his eyesight.

Jiang Weide's eyes were tired, his slack eyelids drooped, he reached out and touched the reading glasses on the table and hung them on the bridge of his nose.

"At the beginning of the incident, everyone was stunned, and we didn't know that Lu Yinxu was taken away. Everyone thought that the child was really eaten to death. To be honest, in principle, problems with new drugs are allowed by scientific development, but Logically, we also feel sorry for the orphans who died, and it is understandable that netizens have some emotions. At first, the news was not too outrageous, we thought it would be over soon, and then everything followed the process, analyzed breakthroughs, and made persistent efforts. But

suddenly one day , I don't know why, all the rumors are coming, and the world has changed completely. At this time, we talk again, it's too late, any explanation is drowned in the sea of ​​people, and it can't make waves at all, like a huge wave of emotions It won't help you if you don't go through it completely.

Later... Then your parents didn't make it through that huge wave, and after they passed away, we thought, this emotion has passed, and we can do justice to your parents, but Zhang Zhaohe said, "Your parents don't want us to be implicated. They have always been too kind people. Even if they were in a desperate situation, they would not bring trouble to everyone.

Later, Lu Yinxu was completely sealed and everything was settled. Don't have too many misunderstandings, we are not afraid to speak for the sake of that vanity, in fact, we respect the wishes of the deceased and don't want them to worry in the sky."

Li Rong shook his head while listening, and finally couldn't help laughing: "Respect the wishes of the deceased? So you let my parents bear the unwarranted infamy, and you can't live in peace after death. The hypotheses were researched over and over again for several months before they dared to be announced! What kind of respect do you have? Our family can't afford this respect!"

"I once suspected!" Jiang Weide patted the table and growled, "But what can I do? , Zhang Zhaohe was the last person who saw your parents, he said that was your parents' idea, and those words are indeed as if your parents could say it!"

Li Rong shook his head and said lightly: "No, I am the last to see me. Parents."

Jiang Weide was stunned, and then suddenly.

Yes, it was not Zhang Zhaohe who really saw Li Qing and Gu Nong for the last time, but Li Rong, who was also hospitalized with gas poisoning.

But no one wanted to go over and ask Li Rong what happened that night.

Because in their eyes, Li Rong is just a child.

Li Rong sneered: "I finally know why Zhang Zhaohe can climb to this position, why he can command the entire tower team, he doesn't need to be better than all of you, he only needs to be able to use the banner of my parents, as long as If you think those words can be said by my parents, you will listen."

Jiang Weide paled.

Although he didn't want to admit it, he had to say that Li Rong was telling the truth.

As long as Zhang Zhaohe claimed that it was Li Qingli and Gu Nong's last words, the Gaota team would follow suit. Once someone objected, they would be quickly suppressed by most people with their words of respect for the deceased.

Gradually, no one questioned Zhang Zhaohe anymore. After all, fulfilling the wishes of the deceased is more important and more in line with everyone's moral needs.

Li Rong: "My parents' affairs were verified and advanced step by step. I'm just a student. You can imagine how difficult it was at first, but you guys, you have so many resources and connections, but you never thought of finding out the truth. , If I don't do it, when do you think my parents can get rid of the crime? Which of the things Zhang Zhaohe asked you to do is really beneficial to my parents?

In the past two years, the only thing the High Tower team has done is to stand up Zhu Yan, and is this for my parents? My parents have long said that they are not interested in the position of the dean. Is it necessary for them to be enemies with Zhu Yan?

As long as you think about it carefully, you should know that all this is Zhang Zhaohe's selfish desire, not my parents' intention. Zhang Zhaohe's real name is Zhang Xihai. During his postgraduate period, Zhu Yan occupied the scientific research results, and then he was kicked out for some reason. Big A, he just wanted to take revenge on Zhu Yan, everything he did was to make Zhu Yan lose power! Jiang Weide's face was full of shock .

In addition to being shocked, he murmured: "When you said that your father's hypothesis was published by the Hongsuo Research Institute, it was Zhang Zhaohe's intention. "

Li Rong is not surprised:" Sure enough. "

Jiang Weide shook his head gently, his eyes trembled, and he was caught in a panicked memory." At that time, at the Seven Star Hotel Friendship Club, news broke out suddenly, and everyone was caught off guard. As the next dean of the Hongsuo Research Institute, I should have expressed my position immediately, but Zhu Yan said in the group that the Hongsuo Research Institute is not aware of it at the moment, it should have been submitted by Li Qingli before the incident, I was just about to reply, but Zhang Zhaohe..."

Li Rong added: "Zhang Zhaohe asked you to say that it was Hongsuo. Contributed by the Institute. What he did is not a thoughtful emergency measure, but a blatant challenge to Zhu Yan's authority. All he needs is that you ignore Zhu Yan's words and obey his orders. You have also seen the results later. The incident was exposed, and you made a mess, but Zhang Zhaohe didn't have any plans for the next step, so the matter was over. " Jiang Weide

nodded with difficulty. This incident did have a very bad influence on him. Although many colleagues did not say it on the surface, they also criticized him in their hearts. After being

depressed for a long time,

Li Rong calmly pierced Zhang Zhaohe's last veil: "You are the next dean of the Hongsuo Research Institute, and you have always been well-known, but Zhang Zhaohe killed two birds with one stone, pulling both you and Zhu Yan down. the altar. "

If Zhu Yan retires one day and Jiang Weide becomes the dean, it will not threaten Zhang Zhaohe's status.

"I've never been greedy for power, why does he have to... sigh!" Jiang Weide suddenly realized that he was cautious and suspicious, but Zhang Zhaohe still took advantage of it.

Li Rong chased after the victory, and asked all the questions in one breath: "What is GT200? Why does everyone say it's important, but no results have come out?"

Jiang Weide: "GT200 is not a scientific research project, but proposed by Zhang Zhaohe. A self-help and expansion plan for a tower group in response to the Lu Yinxu incident, I actually dont understand why it has to put up the GT number. Zhang Zhaohe just said it was to hide peoples eyes and ears. So far, GT200 is probably a complete success.

Li Rong Chi smiled: "It turns out that it is false to hide people's eyes and eyes, but it is true to build momentum for himself. His scientific research level is limited. If he competes for strength, his name cannot be listed in the GT numbered project."

Jiang Weide closed his eyes and asked tiredly: " When did you start to doubt Zhang Zhaohe?"

Li Rong looked down at Jiang Weide, who was getting older, and a trace of pity rose in his heart. An old-fashioned scientist who devoted himself to scientific research, he had to be involved in the dispute of power and involved energy. .

"I never believed in Zhang Zhaohe, teacher, the most important thing now is not to let him stop Lu Yinxu. Zhang Zhaohe can't always use the name of my parents, he must turn the spiritual leader of the tower group into a He himself, so he doesn't want Lu Yinxu to deepen my parents' influence, we can't let him succeed."

Jiang Weide was silent for a long time before he sighed: "I see."

In front of Li Rong, he was already Leave a message at the end of the internal discussion——

[I held a meeting with the students just now, but I didnt see it. I think Li Rong's idea is feasible. After Lu Yinxu was sealed, I went to the archives to read the complete materials, and I can still remember some of them. If there is any inappropriateness in the process of remaking, I can also provide reference. Most importantly, we also have the assistants who followed the two professors Li Gu to study. The probability of success should be extremely high. Li Rong has the spirit of his parents and will not be easily defeated. You dont have to be burdened, please be bold Give it a try. 】

Jiang Weide said bluntly: "I will try my best to promote it, but after all, Zhang Zhaohe is the master of the Gaota team, and it is very difficult to promote anything with such a huge organization. Whether the result is as you wish, I cannot guarantee it. Li Rong Zheng nodded his head: "

I know, thank you teacher, then I'll go first."

"Hey!" Jiang Weide hurriedly stopped Li Rong, hesitatingly said, "You... did your parents leave you anything?"

Li Rong smiled, and the smile was a little unpredictable: "Of course, you will know soon." Jiang

Weide hesitated, seeing that Li Rong did not intend to elaborate, so it was not easy to ask.

"Forget it, you can do whatever you want, I'm not as good as you in this respect."

Li Rong turned to leave, but Jiang Weide took out a newly printed document from the drawer: "You think I'm lying to them? Hey, take this, I tried my best to remember it last night, I'm afraid you might have missed something, so I can give you some reference."

After listening to Li Rong's lofty ambitions yesterday, Jiang Weide was actually afraid that he would follow in the footsteps of his parents, so he thought about it. All night, I was recalling what I had read about Lu Yinxu. I didn't sleep all night, but I did have some experience.

Li Rong was stunned for a moment, but quickly hid the emotion in his eyes, took it over with his head lowered, and said softly before leaving, "The vegetable pancakes made by my wife are really delicious."

"Huh?" Jiang Weide is now very slow in thinking , Li Rong had already walked out of his office, and he didn't remember when Li Rong had eaten his wife's vegetable pancakes.

Everything was as Li Rong expected, Jiang Weide's words made Chang Li and others hesitate.

Li Rong may be impulsive, but Jiang Weide will definitely not. No one can deny Jiang Weide's scientific research ability. If Jiang Weide said that the possibility is very high, it is basically equivalent to guaranteeing Li Rong.

Since the possibility is very high, there is no reason not to try.

But Zhang Zhaohe seems to be against it.

Just before they made up their minds, Science Times released a video of the interview.

When this video was first released, not many people paid attention to it, but it couldn't be reposted by Lin Qin, a popular traffic star today. For a while, this interview spread all over the Internet.

The title of the video is also eye-catching enough, directly hanging the names of Li Qingli, Gu Nong and Lu Yinxu. The interviewer was their only son, Li Rong, who is now a top student in A University.

During the interview, Li Rong briefly explained several issues to the public.

"Thank you so much for rectifying my parents' names and speaking up for Lu Yinxu."

"It was my parents' wish to cure the patient, and I will not let them regret it."

"Actually, on the day when Lu Yinxu was restarted, the original material of Lu Yinxu was in the archives. The museum was accidentally burnt down."

"But don't worry, my parents explained to me the entire research process of Lu Yinxu before he died. Under the guidance of , I will remake Lu Yinxu as soon as possible."

"This time, the project will be named GT201."

... As soon as the

interview came out, there was an instant uproar.

Whether it is the remake plan that the High Tower team has not yet started, or the truth about the destruction of Lu Yinxu that the investigation team and the Hongsuo Research Institute want to suppress, they are all secrets that must not be leaked.

But as soon as Li Rong's interview came out, everything became transparent.

"Lyu Yinxu was destroyed?!"

"Is the remaining party of Suhe Biotechnology still struggling? It's ridiculous that such important information was burned!"

"Is the investigation team eating soft food? Does public opinion matter?"

"Fortunately, the two professors Li and Gu taught their sons knowledge, otherwise everyone would have no hope!"

"I request an immediate investigation and severely punish the murderer who destroyed Lu Yinxu!"

"It means that Zheng Zhupan still has comrades, at least the investigation team is not clean! Think about it, everyone, the biggest beneficiary of Lu Yinxu's absence is Suhe Bio's Jiaketing. They want to force the patient to give Jiaketing a life. "

I thought I had already set up the production line, it's ridiculous! Why didn't you tell us right away, did you still want to fool us?"

"Hahaha, there were so many people expressing their gratitude at that time, I believe it."

"It turns out Li Gu The two professors also have a son. I dont know if the child needs any help. It must have been very difficult at the beginning.

It must be remade successfully. I hope it will come from the Li family in the end. The Li family is really meritorious. "

Well... Does anyone think that the sons of the two professors seem inexplicably reliable, even though they are still so young."

"A big one, he is really good-looking and powerful. If there is no such grievance, how happy he would be. " One family!"

...

This interview came out at night, and the editing and production took several hours, which showed that Li Rong had already decided what he wanted to say very early.

Jiang Weide's words and this informative interview really caught the Gao Tower team by surprise.

Chang Li and others never expected that Li Rong would announce to the public so quickly, but they really had nothing to say, because they had just promised Li Rong last night, and now there is no way out.

Zhang Zhaohe knew that the Gaota team was waiting for him, but he never came forward to speak again. Obviously, there was no safer way.

Zhu Yan's side held a meeting overnight to discuss how to reduce the impact and how to remove the Hongsuo Research Institute from the public opinion storm.

When Li Rong was being interviewed, Cen Wei was hiding in the study. Now, seeing that the public opinion was completely following Li Rong's ideas, he pinched Li Rong's smooth ankle: "Satisfied?"

Li Rong took advantage of the situation to come over, put his calf on Cen Wei's knee, use his index finger to lift Cen Wei's chin, and said slyly: "It's not enough, I still need the ruthless Captain Cen to accompany me in a play."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

223K 7.4K 112
COMPLETED Alternative title : 首富的炮灰怀孕男妻(娱乐圈) Author : 曲流逸 [The next Ben Kai "Dressed as a little fish man is spoiled by the regiment"] [Sand sculptur...
1.9M 120K 76
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4.6K 127 14
¡Being re-written at the moment! Blue Lock x (Venti!reader) Oneshots book (And yes, the reader is Venti but born in another time as a normal human b...
8.8K 343 106
Titles: 当死敌性转成雌虫[虫族] Author: 鹤乙 Status: Completed Description: Xiwen is a senior commander. Because of his beauty, he was ridiculed by the leader of...