F L A M E S -- Dabi!Reader X...

By NOTLilyS

❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd... More

☩ Character ☩
☩ Love Interests ☩
☩ Chapter One ☩
☩ Chapter Two ☩
☩ Chapter Three ☩
☩ Chapter Four ☩
☩ Chapter Five ☩
☩ Chapter Six ☩
☩ Chapter Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Ten ☩
☩ Chapter Twelve ☩
☩ Chapter Thirteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fourteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fifteen ☩
☩ Chapter Sixteen ☩
☩ Chapter Seventeen ☩
☩ Chapter Eighteen ☩
☩ Chapter Nineteen ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty One ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty One ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Forty ☩
☩ Chapter Forty One ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Seven ☩

☩ Chapter Eleven ☩

8.7K 350 81
By NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

Y/n was hanging out with Mikey, while Takemichi had gone to the future using his time travelling quirk.

Meanwhile, Mikey suddenly asks a question that slightly catches you off guard.

"Hey, Y/n." He curiously asked, as Y/n hummed to show they were listening.

He hesitantly glanced at them, "How...did you get those purple scarring...?"

Y/n stopped walking from besides the shorter male as the air turned tense between the two.

Y/n visibly froze for a second, causing Mikey to discreetly stare at them.

"I got...burnt." Y/n vaguely stated, furrowing their eyebrows whilst making sure to not look Mikey in the eyes, "Half my body is scarred and had purple burns."

Mikey's eyes widened a little at this revelation, looking as if he wanted to ask questions.

However, he doesn't speak what he wanted to say, understanding that this may be traumatic; knowing that people can have boundaries.

Mikey simply grabbed your hand and dragged you with him to a bakery to buy some dorayaki.

He ends up sharing with you, which was a surprise, as he never shares anything.

Y/n blinked, "Thanks, Manjiro."

"I'm sorry for pushing it...I think I asked a quite invasive question." Mikey quietly apologised.

Y/n let out a ghost of a smile, "It's alright Manjiro."

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩

Y/n's future self was smoking in an alleyway after departing with their friends.

A few thugs walked over; five to be specific.

"Oi...What you doin' in our turf?!" One shouted, his posture indicating that he was drunk.

Y/n merely stared with an emotionless expression.

"The boss just asked!! what ya' doin' in our turf?!" Another shouted, also drunk and repeating what his boss was asking.

Y/n let out a sigh

"What idiots." Y/n bluntly spoke towards the thugs, who looked extremely offended.

Y/n then held their palm out with a careless expression towards the group.

"Die."

Blue flames then appeared from your hand, blasting the thugs.

When the fire cleared up, all you could see were some dead deformed bodies that were mainly now ashes.

Y/n let their arm go limp against their body once again, slipping it into their pocket with a mere poker face.

Y/n walked away as if nothing happened, before getting an idea.

"I'm gonna go commit arson."

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Takemichi, after going back to the past, was in a bath house.

To say he was shocked to see Mikey pop out of nowhere, would be a major understatement.

Draken was also there, but Y/n was not; finding it awkward and not wanting to show their scarring to the others.

Draken ended up flexing his abs, only to end up getting punched by Mikey.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR, ASSHOLE?!" Draken exclaimed, clutching his stomach, "Mikey's punches are seriously no joke!! They hurt like a bitch!"

"Hm? You were acting too cocky." Mikey bluntly stated with a closed eye smile, "Also, I'm angry that Y/n couldn't come."

Draken gained an irk mark at this, "HAH?!!"

They both eventually began to fight; jokingly, of course.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

After getting out of the bath house, a few of the Toman captains were waiting for the three blondes. Y/n was also there with a bored looking expression.

Mikey grins widely as he spots them from the crowd, "Y/NNN!~" He loudly exclaimed, clinging onto them.

Y/n deadpanned, patting his head awkwardly, "Hello, Mikey..."

After a bit of talking, Takemichi eventually finds out that they were going to nominate the new third division captain.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

There was murmuring in the crowd, all discussing who they thought the division captain might be.

"Wonder who's gettin' nominated."

"Peh-kun?"

"Like hell..!!"

"He stabbed Y/n-san. He ain't gettin' nominated for shit!"

"Good point..."

"THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN!! STEP FORWARDS!" Mikey suddenly shouted out towards the crowd.

Suddenly, a small guy comes out of the crowd and steps forward followed by what seemed to be a large bodyguard.

Takemichi seemed stunned, when all of a sudden, the person glared at him.

The guy then goes and sits in front of Mikey, Y/n, and Draken; his back towards the three.

This shocked the Toman members, taking this as a disrespectful move towards their leaders.

"The hell's his problem?!"

"Is he for real?"

"He just sat down with his back to our leaders!!"

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, ASSHOLE?!"

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE HOT SHIT!!"

Takemichi gulped slightly, nervous due to the shouting and aggressive nature of the crowd.

"Hey...is he not going to say anything?"

"The hell's his deal?"

However, the big guy that was seemingly the bodyguard of Kisaki spoke up, "LISTEN UP, MORONS!!"

"THE MAN SITTING BEHIND ME!! IS THE NEW THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN! TETTA KISAKI!"

Kisaki looked up with a glare towards everyone in the crowd.

Takemichi felt his heart skip a beat as he gritted his teeth, "That name...Holy shit!!"

"I've seen that guy before!"

"Ain't he one of Mobius's guys?"

"That's Kisaki, from Mobius!"

People eventually began to chant, 'Get out', all having a mutual dislike for Kisaki.

Kisaki remained silent throughout the whole thing, only staring boldly at the crowd of angered people.

Eventually, Draken stood forward, "SHUT UP!!"

Y/n had a poker face throughout the whole thing, "It's Mikey's decision. If you've got a problem, then step forward." They stared sharply at the crowd.

Everyone became silent, scared of the glares they were receiving from both Draken and Y/n.

Mikey then went in front of the crowd, "Our gang is going to challenge Valhalla!!"

"Valhalla is a rising power...with numbers Mobius could only dream of." Mikey stated, "To beat them...TOMAN'S GOT TO BECOME MORE POWERFUL, TOO!!"

"With Kisaki Tetta here...we've got somebody from Mobius who was in charge of the guys of our generation. WE NEED KISAKI SO WE CAN CHALLENGE VALHALLA!" Mikey continued loudly, "KISAKI TETTA IS NOW THE THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN!! REMEMBER THAT!! This concludes the third division captain nomination ceremony!"

After that, he instantly walked off; Y/n following after him.

Inwardly, Y/n could feel Kisaki staring at their back.

Kisaki then stood up, "Leader!" He called for the blonde.

Mikey paused from besides Y/n, making them pause too.

"Thank you very much!!" Kisaki bowed at a ninety degree angle.

"Yeah." Mikey drily responded, as he continued to walk besides you.

Draken then spoke up about his confusion on Mikey's actions, watching as Kisaki went to leave.

Suddenly, loud footsteps were heard.

A fist then punched Kisaki's face, causing his glasses to fall to the ground.

Draken looked shocked and slightly furious, "THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU?! TAKEMITCHY!!"

Kisaki looked visibly surprised and angered.

"Hm?" Mikey and Y/n both looked back around.

"Hey! What the fuck's he doing?!"

"Is he crazy?!"

"The higher-ups are gonna kill him."

"HEY!!" Kisaki's bodyguard shouted, furious, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

Takemichi became shocked by what he had done. Shocked by his own actions which had been on impulse.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TAKEMITCHY?! YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN TOMAN!!" Draken shouted, "ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN OUR CEREMONY?!"

"Draken-kun..." Takemichi nervously began to sweat a little.

"What's your problem, Takemichy?!" Mitsuya questioned passive aggressively.

Muto simply glared and tilted his head in a threatening way.

"You trying to ruin Mikey's reputation, asshole?!" Nahoya asked with a smile that was contradicted by an irk mark.

Takemichi began to stammer over his words, unable to explain his impulsivity.

"Hey now, what's goin' on?" A male with long dark hair asked, "Things just got real interesting!"

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 11.8K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
524K 27.5K 102
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
256K 11.6K 78
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴...
168K 5.8K 24
DISCONTINUED!! Tokyo Revengers x Dom/Seme Male Reader Mikey x Male Reader ᴍ/ɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ 16 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴜʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢ...