Unknown to Me

By ElsieCannon

Sabrina Townsend is a financial manager settling for contentment. The only thing getting in the way of her dr... More

Contentment
Escape
Stranger
Recollection
Changes
Unexpected
Freedom
Trouble
Proposition
Surrender
Pleasure
Answers
Resilience
Discipline
Business
Intensity
Destruction
Secrets
Spark
Paranoia
Satisfaction
Closure
Introductions
Rush
Delight
Ultimate
Arrival
Operator
Present
Confessions
Unanswered Questions
Character Descriptions

Author's Note

278 3 1
By ElsieCannon

              Before reading, please be advised that this book contains themes that may be uncomfortable to some readers. Descriptions of sex, BDSM, assault, abuse, and violence are explicit and detailed. 

              This story does not encourage violence or abuse. It entails the importance of consent, trust, and understanding within a BDSM relationship or lifestyle. No one should ever be forced into an uncomfortable, non-consensual scenario. The mutual agreement between these characters may appear demeaning or degrading to those who have not experienced a brat/ tamer agreement. I ask that readers begin this story with the acknowledgment that anything described in this book will be intentionally referred to as abuse or consensual acts prior to the illustrative representation of each event. 

              Thank you for considering my first literary work. This book is dedicated to my husband. My hope is that readers enjoy this content. My goal is to bring awareness to the world of BDSM. 

              -Elsie Cannon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.8K 25
18 year old Sabrina Rodriguez is a typical person that believes she's ready for anything that stands in her way. Or so she thinks. After she meets Sa...
1.3K 13 13
"In the opulent world of power and wealth, the alluring young heiress, Odessa Sinclair, finds herself drawn into a mesmerizing dance of desire and su...
15.9K 1.3K 67
Envy, trust, fabrication, deception, betrayal ... can love thrive with depraved intentions skulking at every corner? Can a relationship survive the t...
2.9K 134 32
A couple of weeks in paradise makes the free-spirited Sabrina and straight-laced Levi an unsuspecting match for each other. Instantly drawn to each...