The child's daughter-in-law d...

By mahalakshmiponsing

Original title 穿成反派大佬的童养媳 On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 15

849 13 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Although asked whether happy or not. But just by looking at A Ying's cheerful appearance, Tao Xiuning knew that she was very happy.

    That being the case, Tao Xiuning's opinion of Chen Jiaci was much better.

    No matter what, it can make Aying so happy. It means that he treats Ah Ying very well. And at their current age, he is willing to treat A Ying well, and he is willing to coax and hold her, that's enough.

    "Happy~~" Tao Qiongxiu said with a smile.

    As he spoke, his little butt moved, sat next to Tao Xiuning, blinked at him, tilted his head and asked, "Brother, marry, daughter-in-law?"

    Sister-in-law?

    The other three present were slightly stunned, they really didn't expect her to ask such a question. Chang Yuancheng suddenly laughed out loud. He wasn't the only one who cared about his feelings, and this little Taoist sister also cared about it.     Tao Xiuning glanced at him

    , then turned to Tao Qiongxiu and asked, "Why would A Ying ask such a question?"

He talked a lot and chewed his tongue, and this allowed Tao Qiongxiu to learn.

    Several maids and old ladies were swept away by him, and their hearts were cold, and they hurriedly lowered their heads to avoid their sight. I couldn't help but think about it, did she secretly tell the little things for the young lady to hear?

    Tao Qiongxiu didn't let the innocent maids take the blame, and said honestly, "Mother, you said it."

    Of course, these maids may also secretly said it. But they have always been well-trained, and they never dared to say more in front of her.

    Tao Xiuning listened, helplessness flashed in his eyes, what his mother said, what else could he say. Reaching out his hand and flicking Tao Qiongxiu's forehead lightly, he said, "You are smart, children don't need to think so much, just play.

    " Pay more attention.

    My lady is born smart and has a good memory. She could remember what she said at some point. Better yet be careful.

    Chang Yuancheng looked at it with a smile, thinking to himself that he wasn't the only one who liked to pay attention to these things. No, even a small child like Xiao Aying would ask this question. Tao Xiuning was still staring at him, and he was really wronged.

    Seeing the little dumpling talking to her eldest brother, Chen Jiaci's lips moved slightly and pinched her fleshy little chubby hand.

    Turning to look at him suspiciously, Tao Qiongxiu grinned. Feeling that the male god was playing with her, he pinched him instead.

    Chen Jiaci tickled the corner of his mouth, not thinking about what the little dumpling was thinking. Not too bored, so I played with the small group. Forget him, don't forget yourself, just ignore yourself.

    Tao Xiuning watched the two little guys play with each other, and his eyes were also stained with warmth. Chang Yuancheng glanced at Chen Jiaci, but for a while he felt that the rumors from the outside world were not to be believed. Doesn't this look like a very quiet and fun kid.

    In this way, the four of them hid in this remote corner, hiding in peace. It wasn't until lunch was about to start that Tao Xiuning took Chang Yuancheng and left without haste, preparing to invite all the guests to dinner.

    As soon as the two of them went out, the second child Tao Xiuwen and the second room's Tao Xiuhao gave him a hateful look. Very dissatisfied with this big brother who fled and threw a bunch of mess to them. God knows how headaches they had when the noble girls' brothers came to ask them where Tao Xiuning was.

    Tao Xiuwen is seventeen this year, and Tao Xiuhao is sixteen, a difference of one year. I am currently studying in a school, and this year I have taken a day off because I have to help my family entertain guests.

    After a lively lunch, we played and rested for a while. All the guests said their goodbyes one after another.

    And at this point, Tao Qiongxiu was taking a nap. Chen Jiaci left the palace long before meals, and he never ate outside the palace. It's not safe without him. Although the previous dynasty was destroyed, there were still many people staring at the royal family of the new dynasty. Of course, you have to be more careful, and the Tao family has no confidence to guarantee that their home is absolutely safe.

    evening.

    The Zhou family was busy all afternoon to arrange the affairs after the banquet. Now the whole family has just finished their dinner, and a few men have gone to deal with the affairs of the study. The mother-in-law, daughter-in-law and sister-in-law were sitting and talking in the Shouning Courtyard.

    Of course, it was Tao Xiuning's marriage.

    Tao Qiongxiu was lying in the arms of her grandmother, eavesdropping openly.

    She, she also wants to know who her future sister-in-law is.

    "Aning, what do you think?" Ke Shi put down the estimates she had not finished reading, took a sip of tea, looked at Tao Xiuning and asked in a warm voice.

    Hearing this, several people sitting in the room looked at the protagonist Tao Xiuning, waiting for him to answer.

    Tao Xiuning smiled slightly, with a gentle and elegant attitude, but he couldn't see his thoughts. He looked at Ke Shi respectfully and said, "The elders can decide my marriage. I don't have any objections.

    " He also knew that Tao Xiuning had deliberately avoided it today.

    Tao Xiuning shook his head and said, "In my eyes, they are no different."

    Seeing his appearance, Ke Shi and Zhou Shi looked at each other. Ke Shi was fine, but Zhou Shi was a little anxious.

    She has lived a happy and happy life in this life, and naturally hopes that her son can find a like-minded sweetheart and live a peaceful and beautiful life in the future. Such days are much better than those couples who have no feelings and get together. But unfortunately, this son of his own family has deep thoughts and weak feelings, and he can't see anything at all.

    "If you really don't like it, then your mother and I will make up your mind for you." Ke Shi was not as thoughtful as Zhou Shi. At the beginning, she and Tao Anhe were also the elders, but in the second half of her life, they raised their eyebrows and grew old.

    She is the son of the Tao family, and she knows the character well. As long as the wife is reasonable, gentle and virtuous, she will not have to worry about having a bad day.

    Seeing that her mother-in-law remained calm, Zhou Shi was calm. Yu reached out and patted her, then said with a smile, "A-Ning, tell me, what kind of temperament do you like? We can also give you a chance to find out."

    Exactly, since there is no one you like, then Say what you like.

    Thinking like this, the three women looked at Tao Xiuning again.

    Tao Xiuning paused, then put down the tea cup. I was not busy talking for a while, but just sat there and thought about it.

    A few people didn't rush him, thinking about it, trying to show that he took this matter to heart. It's better than being careless and not caring at all.

    "Atmospheric, dignified, and intelligent. Be kind to others." After thinking for a while, Tao Xiuning raised his eyes and saw his little Aying staring straight at him, and then thought of his other younger siblings, and immediately said in a soft voice.

    What he said is exactly what he must have in his heart as the future mistress of the Anguo Mansion. You must be able to live in the backyard, be nice to your brothers and sisters, and be stable when things happen. As for the others, it is secondary.

    Saying this, the women looked at each other again. Zhou Shi asked again, "What about the appearance?"

    The temperaments he mentioned were difficult to say, easy to say, and if you searched carefully, you could find a few. Anyway, they didn't have to be a good match to find a daughter-in-law in the Anguo Gongfu. Although the door is important, the character of the girl's family is the most important. On the contrary, it is this appearance, in the future, if you want to face each other day by day, you need to pay more attention to it.

    "It's better to be gentle and elegant." Tao Xiuning said directly without thinking much this time.

    The Tao family, from grandmother Ke, down to mother Zhou and aunt Yu, all tend to be beautiful and gentle in appearance. Naturally he prefers this one.

    OK, it's not hard to find. Several women looked at each other and smiled.

    It's better if you have the right words, it's better than not knowing what to ask for and not even knowing what to look for.

    "Okay, since you said it, your mother and your grandmother will definitely pick it out for you." Zhou Shi also smiled, looking at his eldest son very pleased, and said softly.

    This son, sensible since childhood, has always been her pride. Now, it's time to get married.

    "Then trouble grandmother, trouble mother. Since that's the case, I'll take my leave." Tao Xiuning sold it well, and answered very politely.

    He also knew that a few women were afraid to discuss it carefully, and he himself had no interest or idea to listen to their views on the ladies of various families. That is really not very respectful, so it is natural to say goodbye early.

    "Go, go, you go, so we can talk." Ke Shi smiled and told him to leave.

    Tao Xiuning stood up, cupped his hands, and left.

    Without him, a big man, a few women could be considered discussing.

    One by one, they talked about their impressions and opinions on the ladies of each family. Tao Qiongxiu lay quietly beside her grandmother, pretending to be asleep. Otherwise, my grandmother and mother wouldn't let her listen here. They are also worried that they accidentally say these words outside.

    Seeing her belly rising and falling, Mr. Ke was afraid of waking her up, so he didn't let anyone take her away. Instead, he waved his hand and ordered someone to bring a small blanket to cover her.

    It is now in March, and the chill is still serious in the morning and evening, so naturally we should pay more attention.

    Seeing that her little daughter was settled, Zhou Shi also took away the distraction and began to carefully select her future daughter-in-law.

    Tao Qiongxiu closed his eyes to eavesdrop, but heard two familiar names. Cheng Wanru, Li Lingyu.

    Both of them are related to the heroine in that book, Cheng Wanru is the heroine's eldest sister-in-law, and the future wife of Zhenwei Houfu. And Li Lingyu is the eldest sister of the heroine. In this way, the heroine should be five years old this year. She wanted to see what the male and female protagonists were like when she was a child, but she never found a chance.

    Li Lingyu didn't say anything, and later married into another Hou's mansion and gave birth to a lot of right and wrong.

    This Cheng Wanru is a strange woman. Zhenwei Hou is very affectionate, spoiling his concubine and destroying his wife, even caring about the life of his own son. Cheng Wanru ruthlessly ruined him and let her own son take the throne. Unfortunately, the heroine ruined her plan after being reborn. In the end, she even secretly hated her for staying out of trouble in her previous life and not helping herself, and using the power of the queen, she forced her to commit suicide.

    Such a woman who dares to love, dare to hate, and has a neat approach ended up like this. Really, it's a pity.

    Well, I want to help her. Tao Qiongxiu was filled with pity when she thought that such a woman would end up like that in the future. But she is too young to know how to start.

    Frowning her small eyebrows, she was a little worried. how should I do it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 30K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
75K 1.9K 118
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴛᴛᴘꜱ://ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴍᴛʟɴᴏᴠᴇʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ/ꜰᴀʀᴍᴇʀꜱ-ᴡɪꜰᴇ-ʜᴀꜱ-ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ-ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ/. 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 : 𝔽𝕎ℍ𝕄𝕊 𝔸𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥�...
8.8K 287 63
WORSHIP ME, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH Novel Summary: On the first day of work for the little intern God of Wealth, Zhang Zhou was filled with confidence a...
96.4K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...