Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 21

1.9K 29 5
By mahalakshmiponsing

Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying were startled by Li Yonghong lying on the kang motionless, and Zhao Meili looked over after being alarmed by the tense atmosphere of the two.

    Liu Aiying pointed to the kang with trembling fingers.

    The other party had an inexplicable look on his face, and he looked along, and his face turned pale after being stunned.

    "Li Yonghong?" Zhao Meili tried to call her.

    The man lying on the kang didn't respond...

    Now all three of them turned pale, not knowing what to do.

    No...is there really something wrong?

    Although the barefoot doctor concluded that it was menstruation, but they couldn't see it?

    The miscarriage of death did not happen.

    Jiang Qiuyue felt terrified, she had never seen a dead person!

    But people can't just leave it there. Seeing Zhao Meili stepping back and unwilling to go up to check, Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying looked at each other, and the two went over together.

    Unexpectedly, Li Yonghong suddenly opened his eyes as soon as he gathered up his courage to reach the front of the kang head.

    Liu Aiying jumped backwards, almost squatting.

    After standing up, he patted his chest and complained, "Comrade Li, what are you doing?! Don't make a sound when I call you, we thought you..." The man died.

    Liu Aiying's face was ugly, and she felt like she was being tricked.

    Li Yonghong's face was even more unsightly. He didn't know whether it was due to excessive blood loss or physical discomfort. His face was bloodless and blue.

    Jiang Qiuyue was also very frightened, she shuddered, and just stood still, she met Li Yonghong's staring eyes.

    Jiang Qiuyue had a bad feeling, and Li Yonghong had already spoken to her.

    "Comrade Jiang, do you still have the medicine you used before?"

    Jiang Qiuyue: "... I gave it to the barefoot doctor at the health station. I don't know if he still has it, but I don't have it."

    Liu Aiying had just slowed down, when she heard that Li Yonghong was about to make a fool of herself again, she immediately choked.

    "Comrade Li, what kind of medicine do you want with Comrade Jiang? Can the medicine be taken indiscriminately? Comrade Jiang said long ago that it is for colds and colds, and he gave it away." Can you give it if you have any? What does Li

    Yonghong want to do?

    Liu Aiying pulled Jiang Qiuyue aside. Usually the two of them belonged to the same country, but they couldn't let the other side figure it out.

    In her eyes, Comrade Jiang is too sweet-tempered, soft-tempered, and deceitful, and she is easy to be pinched by others.

    Li Yonghong suddenly stretched out a hand and grabbed the corner of Jiang Qiuyue's clothes. She chased after her with gloomy eyes and asked, "Is there any more brown sugar? Give me some emergency."

    Jiang Qiuyue: "..." What are you doing, staring at her? Don't let it go?

    Liu Aiying grabbed Jiang Qiuyue's clothes and said that things like brown sugar that require tickets and cost money can be given casually, and if you want, you can exchange the ticket money.

    Anyway, she doesn't look down on Li Yonghong's behavior that she is weak and she is justified, taking advantage of her illness to ask for something.

    Moreover, the fact that they did not mention it does not mean that they have no slander in their hearts, the fundamental problem of Li Yonghong's suffering this time.

    Who does the child in her womb belong to?

    This question is a taboo, none of the three of them go back to ask, just pretend they don't know.

    Liu Aiying pouted and sat back on her kang head, and began to pick up the things in the box.

    She thought that Li Yonghong didn't love herself, and was angry that she almost caused them trouble, but she couldn't really watch her weaken and even die because of the miscarriage.

    Things hurt their species, after all, they are educated youths living in one house.

    Li Yonghong was speechless by Liu Aiying, she had no money or tickets, only a blanket and a few tattered clothes.

    Wanting to ask Jiang Qiuyue for some brown sugar is because she is usually easy to talk to, and it seems that she is small and easy to fool.

    Now that it has been broken, I dare not speak again.

    She grunted a few times and looked at Jiang Qiuyue eagerly.

    Jiang Qiuyue was thinking about whether she didn't take food rations seriously before, so she took her as a big deal?

    Depressed, she didn't receive Li Yonghong's pitiful eyes at all.

    "Take this." Zhao Meili, who was hiding silently, suddenly threw a small can.

    The glass bottle landed on Li Yonghong's patched quilt, which contained brown sugar, and about one-third of it remained.

    Li Yonghong took it into the quilt as soon as he grabbed his hand, and finally showed a little smile with his mouth closed.

    Another oiled paper bag was handed over, Liu Aiying pulled it out for a while, and stuffed it directly to Li Yonghong.

    Said to be a pinch of licorice in the possession, and let Li Yonghong soak in water to drink tonic.

    Although it was refreshing, but seeing Liu Aiying's face was very distressed, she turned her head and went out after giving it, out of sight and out of mind.

    Both of them gave something, but Jiang Qiuyue didn't want to take it out.

    She had just made up her mind to follow the trend of the times and be a miser, Grandet, when she needed to bleed the next moment.

    The last time Jiang Qiuyue came to menarche, I didn't see how much everyone paid attention to it. The rare things this time were mainly the bottom line of people's hearts and the idea of ​​​​being an educated youth.

    On the other hand, it is to give the person who made the mistake a chance to keep his body healthy.

    I don't know if Li Yonghong knows this intention. I really think that each and every one of them is because she has a heavy menstrual bleeding to supplement her with good things?

    Jiang Qiuyue thought wildly, took out the last bottle of canned fruit sent by Jiang's family from the cabinet and gave it to her to see Li Yonghong take it with satisfaction.

    It's just that her eyes were a little dishonest, and she even looked at her cabinet while lying on the bed.

    After that, the relationship between the few people was not cold or indifferent. Jiang Qiuyue thought that Li Yonghong had learned a lesson to be honest, but it was not.

    After all, she was still too naive, not predicting that people's hearts were unpredictable and her temperament was difficult to change.

    The next morning, Jiang Qiuyue got up and found the clue when she got dressed and combed her hair.

    The drawer was opened and turned over, the hairpin with the broken beads was gone, and the headband rubber band was not in its original position.

    Jiang Qiuyue's face sank, and she looked down, and sure enough, the small iron lock on the cabinet door was open.

    She obviously locked everything after every time she took it!

    Jiang Qiuyue opened the door to check, and the clothes and sheets inside had been passed over.

    Although the traces are very small, the owner knows best whether the thing is in that position or not.

    Fortunately, Jiang Qiuyue had put most of the things in the cabinet into the space when the Red Soldiers broke in, and the ones left outside were not valuable and had no problem.

    The small hairpin that was taken away looked beautiful, but it was actually fake. The modern craftsmanship was exquisite, and people who knew the goods could see at a glance that it was a worthless thing.

    For example, Zhao Meili, maybe it was just because it was good for her to have a good look, and if she found out that it was fake, she might not be interested.

    But that doesn't deny the fact that someone wants to steal!

    Jiang Qiuyue re-locked the cabinet door without expression, and when she turned around, it was back to normal.

    First of all, the male educated youth will not enter the West Room, and the time of committing the crime is after they fell asleep last night until this morning.

    No movement was heard at night, and the possibility of outsiders coming in was very small.

    So, the person who stole was most likely one of the other three.

    I just don't know if the other person also stole it, or if she was the only one who touched her.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked around the room secretly to see the reactions of the other three.

    Liu Aiying had already gotten up and went out to cook. She had the character to buy and get tickets for whatever she wanted, and complained immediately if she had any dissatisfaction. Before giving her a small hairpin, she silently worked for Jiang Qiuyue and returned it. There's no reason to steal people's stuff.

    Zhao Meili was ironing the Bragi with a large teapot. The hairpins with hairpins were worth more than Jiang Qiuyue's broken beads. They were genuine, and they were not rare.

    The rest is Li Yonghong... Jiang Qiuyue can't tell, after all, she was staring at her cabinet door for a while, her eyes were about to stick.

    Jiang Qiuyue thought of a possibility. Could it be that she didn't give the medicine last time and she came to look for it in person?

    This thought flashed by, Jiang Qiuyue shook her head, she couldn't convict people with prejudice without clear evidence.

    And it's also a question of whether or not to speak out about the theft.

    Once the matter is revealed, it will be very bad for the unity of the EDCA. If it is a troubled time and infighting is added, the EDCA's reputation will be lost.

    But if there is one, there are two. What if that person sees her without saying a word and steals it again?

    When Liu Aiying entered the room, she saw Jiang Qiuyue sitting on the head of the kang with a worried look on her face. She didn't braid her hair and didn't wash her face.

    "How are you?" she asked.

    Jiang Qiuyue paused and told the story of the cabinet being pried open.

    Liu Aiying was shocked, and immediately rushed to the kang to rummage through her suitcases and luggage. After checking, she was relieved that nothing was lost.

    But when she turned back to face Jiang Qiuyue who was looking at her, Liu Aiying looked embarrassed fortunately and said she didn't lose anything.

    Zhao Meili heard the content of their conversation, opened the box on the kang head, looked at them, and shook her head at them.

    At this time, Li Yonghong came in after washing up. She didn't work and eat well these days, and her complexion was restored.

    The room was quiet, Li Yonghong pursed her lips and smiled at them, her eyes fixed on Jiang Qiuyue's canvas bag hanging on the wall.

    "Comrade Jiang, do I remember you have hawthorn in your bag for me?" She asked Jiang Qiuyue embarrassedly while rubbing her chest.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked inexplicable. She replied that she didn't bring hawthorn, and she had never eaten it herself. Where did the hawthorn come from?

    At this time, Li Yonghong suddenly covered his mouth and felt disgusted for a few times, lying on the kang head and vomited out.

    After finishing, she wiped her mouth and said that she seemed to have seen it in Jiang Qiuyue's canvas bag, or take it down and take a look.

    Seeing that she wanted to see Jiang Qiuyue's bag, Liu Aiying didn't know what she wanted to do, so she couldn't help but wink at Jiang Qiuyue.

    Jiang Qiuyue probably guessed what Li Yonghong wanted to do at this time, and probably wanted to see if there was any medicine in her canvas bag.

    The canvas bag was hung in the middle of the wall on one side of the kang shop. If someone wanted to take it away in the middle of the night, it would surely disturb Jiang Qiuyue on the kang below.

    Li Yonghong probably failed to pry the cabinet, and tried every means to search for her canvas bag.

    80% of the thief last night was her!

    Jiang Qiuyue was so troubled by her entanglement that no amount of pity was more disgusting than the continuous killing of others.

    Jiang Qiuyue simply took off the canvas bag, turned it inside out and fell down, except for a few food stamps and cloth tickets.

    Li Yonghong frowned, grabbed it and dug inside and out, but found nothing.

    In the end, she found that everyone was looking at her strangely, and hurriedly returned the bag to Jiang Qiuyue, forced to smile.

    An inexplicable gesture made the other three people in the room have their own thoughts, at least they all knew that she was a thief, but she didn't steal anything.

    After that, Zhao Meili began to support Li Yonghong on her own.

    The four of them were originally paired together, but now Zhao Meili broke up unilaterally, Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying were estranged again, and Li Yonghong kept her head down all day long and didn't know what she was trying to figure out.

    It has been a week since the Red Army team broke into the Educated Youth Academy. Jiang Qiuyue thought that they would not come to find fault again. Unexpectedly, a group of rabble people were still not reconciled to the last time.

    On this day, when Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying came back from digging wild vegetables, they saw a terrible scene as soon as they opened the door of the kitchen.

    Li Yonghong was beating her stomach with a rolling pin!

    The two people at the door were stunned on the spot, and several male educated youths who followed behind saw it.

    They were baffled by Li Yonghong's appearance and behavior, and they didn't know what she was doing.

    Could it be that he finally couldn't stand the life of being an educated youth and wanted to self-harm?

    Several people hurriedly stepped forward to stop it, just in case Li Yonghong really couldn't think of it, Chen Zhonghua was called later to do ideological work for Li Yonghong.

    Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying looked at each other, knowing that Li Yonghong was going to

    ...

    Before they could think about it, the newly repaired wooden door of the Educated Youth Academy was kicked open again and smashed into everyone's heart.

    Chen Zhonghua immediately led people to stop more than a dozen and a half teenagers, and was stabbed several times with a red tassel by a boy who was not serious under his command, and his face was bleeding.

    The sight of blood did not frighten the Red Soldiers who came running and shouting to search, but instead aroused the madness in their hearts, which, combined with the despairing anger last time, erupted together.

    Liu Ergou took the lead in breaking into the educated youth circle, biting anyone when he saw him, and dying.

    Most of the male educated youths were taboos, so he took advantage of the opportunity to successfully sneak into the East Room, and smashed it all over the place.

    Zhao Meili wanted to go back to Xijian and close the door, but it was of no use.

    Perhaps Liu Ergou came for what happened last time, breaking into the west room and heading straight for the clothes boxes of Zhao and Li.

    Zhao Meiliang's just ironed Bragi dress was turned out again, as evidence that she was engaged in feudal remnants.

    Li Yonghong's suitcase was inevitably turned upside down this time, but she didn't have a lot of good things, and the Red Soldiers didn't find any outrageous excuses.

    Like Liu Aiying, Jiang Qiuyue did not escape. All the bedding and burdens were dragged out and torn and thrown to the ground. The cabinet fell on the ground, and things were picked up and picked up and flew all over the house.

    Suddenly Liu Ergou glared at Li Yonghong with confidence, and shouted, "What do you think this is? It was found from under your bed! You are hiding this thing, it's the capitalist party, you want to drag it to the street to criticize it, do you know?

    " A few people on the side looked up and found that Liu Ergou was holding a small rubber band in his hand, with a clip on it, strung with beads like broken pearls.

    Li Yonghong hurriedly reached out to grab it, but was dodged by Liu Ergou. He learned his lesson this time. Instead of pushing people, he specially found excuses to criticize people as old social capitalists, which made him feel bad.

    Zhao Meili and Li Yonghong were hated by him. This time, after they caught the handle, they immediately asked the Red Army to tie the two of them with ropes, saying that they would go to the square to criticize and educate them.

    They believed that they had reason and evidence, and Chen Zhonghua said no matter what, and dragged the two away.

    Zhao Xiangdong gave up with red eyes, broke free from Fang Weidong's hold, stopped Liu Ergou and said he went for Zhao Meimei.

    Fang Weidong couldn't stop it, and was so angry that he stepped forward to drag him again.

    "Don't you usually do enough for her? Do you remember what you said about digging wild vegetables last time? You said that you were just helping out and taking care of fellow villagers. What kind of hero are you now? Ah?!

    " When Qiuyue had an accident, the brothers had quarreled about Zhao Meili, so they didn't notice the movement of Jiang Qiuyue's distress at that time.

    Everyone can see that Zhao Xiangdong is interested in Zhao Meili.

    Zhao Meili didn't feel anything about Zhao Xiangdong, she just called like a servant, and the educated youth also understood it.

    One of them is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer.

    Fang Weidong is like Zhao Xiangdong's own brother, of course he doesn't want Zhao Xiangdong to go into deep trouble but have no hope of seeing results.

    After persuading him several times, Zhao Xiangdong made a good promise at the time. As soon as he met Zhao Meimei, he saw the flowers with the bees, and then moved up to make Xiangdong not dare to go west, and he tried his best to protect her.

    This time, I want to replace myself directly and put him in!

    Fang Weidong hated that iron could not become steel, and had to stop him from dying.

    However, Zhao Xiangdong's bull temper is very stubborn, and he wants to go to Zhao Meili in life and death, and he can't bear her to suffer a little grievance.

    Liu Ergou didn't want to see them crooked there, and directly trapped Zhao Xiangdong on the charge of obstructing official business.

    The three were pulled away. Chen Zhonghua and the male educated youth tried to save them but were powerless. They were chased by a group of Red Soldiers with red ying guns, saying that they were watching the education process to improve their ideological realm.

    Jiang Qiuyue is more inclined to kill chickens to warn monkeys.

    Liu Ergou was even more arrogant when he caught people, holding the so-called criminal evidence one by one to say that their thoughts were wrong and they needed education.

    The bastards don't have a door, and they can say anything nasty.

    Zhao Meili Huarong turned pale and lowered her head in panic, avoiding the eyes of the villagers who were gradually watching.

    Li Yonghong's face was pale again, and his body was almost limp and was dragged to the ground by several guys from the Red Army.

    When Liu Ergou was once again proudly holding the rubber band to issue the card, Li Yonghong couldn't bear to say that he wanted to report it.

    Hearing that the female educated youth wanted to report, Liu Ergou squinted his eyes brightly, and his interest was instantly high.

    Hey, didn't the educated youth institute say that it is very united? This was not pierced by him.

    Liu Ergou was so proud in his heart, he waved his hand to stop the Red Soldiers, and they listened to what the female educated youth wanted to report by the side of the road.

    Li Yonghong was paralyzed on the ground, trembling violently in front of everyone's eyes, showing fear in his heart.

    But she still gritted her teeth and said tremblingly, "I want to report..." She glanced at Jiang Qiuyue in the pile of educated youth, "I want to report Jiang Qiuyue, I got that rubber band from her! It's hers, not mine. Yes! If I lied, I would be struck by lightning!"

    After he finished speaking, he burst into tears, covering his face with his hands and sobbing.

    Wow, the eyes of a group of people all turned towards Jiang Qiuyue.

    Although today's ethos is to combat feudal superstition, most people still vaguely believe in it, especially in rural areas.

    Li Yonghong threw the pot to Jiang Qiuyue in one sentence and one oath.

    Chen Zhonghua didn't even have room to deal with it. He stood there helplessly and watched another educated youth who was about to be persecuted under his hands.

    That deep sense of powerlessness makes people angry and sad.

    Lin Wenqing looked at Jiang Qiuyue who was shaking on the spot, moved her mouth and finally didn't say anything, and continued to reduce her sense of existence.

    Liu Aiying was beside Jiang Qiuyue, and when everyone looked at her, she subconsciously took a step back, as if trying to clear the relationship.

    The scene was quiet for a while, leaving only Li Yonghong crying, and Jiang Qiuyue, who was facing everyone's strange eyes.

    But she didn't want Jiang Qiuyue to be as frightened and timid as the other two female educated youths who were tied up on the rope, instead she looked at Li Yonghong who was shaking non-stop.

    He asked her in a firm tone, "You pryed the cabinet where I put my things? You are a thief if you steal my things!" The tone was cool.

    Even if there is no crime of possession of capital objects, once theft is determined, it will be a permanent shackle on Li Yonghong's head in this era, and in serious cases, he will even be sent to the police station to go to jail.

    "If you dare to be a thief, you have to go to the police station." Liu Ergou was eager to try.

    Li Yonghong never expected this, and looked at Jiang Qiuyue who was instantly counterattack with a face full of embarrassment, dumbfounded.

    She thought that after telling the truth, she just took something from someone else, how could it be like this?

    No matter how unbelievable Li Yonghong was, in the eyes of the educated youth who condemned her complexion, she seemed to be isolated by them at that moment, and no one was willing to come forward to save her.

    At this moment, she is very envious of Zhao Meili, at least someone is willing to accompany her to suffer for her without even dying.

    Liu Ergou was impatient, he couldn't wait.

    After educating a few educated youths who were illiterate, he wanted to catch the thief and send him to the county as soon as possible.

    Without credit, how can we talk about building a career? A group of stinky old nine who are full of food are actually blind and delaying things!

    Liu Ergou threw the rope angrily, and went on stage in person to wrap the neck of the female educated youth as soon as possible.

    How could Jiang Qiuyue let someone put a rope around her neck, and she wouldn't let them be so humiliated.

    She avoided looking at Li Yonghong, sneered and said, "You don't think that the beads are pearls, do you? They are imported products from relatives in Shanghai from Shanghai, the stuff of a little girl in a big city, and the price is about the same as clam oil.

    " The villagers booed about it, and the object Liu Ergou was holding was so small that it was hard to see from a distance. It was only said that it was something from the capital, but it turned out to be just a small object of the girl's family like a clam oil headband.

    Like floral handkerchiefs, red headbands, clam oil, and even vanishing cream, who doesn't have a handful of goodies in hand?

    When Liu Ergou heard these words, his small eyes glared angrily, and he said, "Why? You are so quibble."

    Jiang Qiuyue grabbed the rubber band while he was rushing over, and grabbed the fine beads and handed them over. To an old woman next to you.

    "Look at it, isn't this a pearl?"

    Jiang Qiuyue deliberately chose the one with her feet bound in the crowd, and even a rough old shirt could not hide her temperament.

    His family background must have been extraordinary in his early years, and he had seen really good things.

    Grandma Liu took a handful of beads, shook hands as if to look carefully, and put one in her mouth and bit it.

    Then he shook his head and said that it was not a pearl, but a small bead thing made of something I don't know. It is estimated that it is not worth much money.

    Grandma Liu used to be a maid for the landlord's house. It is said that she also worked as a maid of the house. After liberation, she returned home and married to Linhe Village. No one would believe what she said.

    Liu Ergou pouted, taking another part of the credit, and reluctantly said that since Jiang Qiuyue was reported, it must be her fault, and it happened that she took the stage to educate and improve her ideological realm.

    This is rude.

    However, the educated youth couldn't. With the support of the village party secretary Liu Yougen, the Red Army was like holding a sword of Shangfang, which could be placed on their heads at any time, making people dare not act rashly.

    Otherwise, he will be beaten as the ninth old ninth, and his family will go to live in the cowshed without saying that he will go out from time to time to criticize him and wear a high hat.

    No matter how hard the educated youth institute is, how hard can it be?

    Chen Zhonghua and others are quite embarrassed for this, they dare not speak out.

    Jiang Qiuyue was about to argue again, and Grandma Liu was about to say something for her, but at this moment there was a beeping sound.

    At some point in the road behind them, a military jeep drove by, with two PLA soldiers in military uniforms sitting in the green body.

    "What's going on?" Peng Jingye put down his horn, stuck his head out of the car window to look at Jiang Qiuyue, and asked in a deep voice to the crowd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.4K 28
A story of time, distance and patience. It wasn't love at first sight. It was gradual, slow and building. It first started with a little curiosity. I...
14K 326 25
A boy wearing a mask that everyone calls cold and ruthless is actually a very tender hearted one. When he meets this certain person his life changes...
68.1K 310 27
Summary of the novel: Every time I travel to the female partner in a pornographic novel, I still have to compete with the heroine for a man? ! Gu Li...
34.5K 1.4K 179
Jiang Zhen crossed into ancient times and became the old bachelor eldest Jiang who was neglected by the whole family in the village of Jiang Xihu in...