Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 31

5.1K 116 38
By Darkdecade97

Jaune: On what charges!!

Atlas Commander: For possessing highly dangerous armaments and keeping technology from Atlas. You will all be arrested and be experimented on by order of General Ironwood and the Atlas Council. Now put your hands up.

Ozpin: You have no jurisdiction here. The Council won't agree with this.

Ruby: Yeah they saved us and this is how they're being treated!

Nora: Yeah!!!

Ren: They don't like Chaldea taking their fame of being the most powerful force in Remnant.

Pyrrha: Scum all of them.

Blake: Jaune will deal with them. I know he will.

Glynda: Honestly what is he thinking?

Qrow: All I know is that their dead.

Oobleck: This is an act of war! You hear me! This should not go unpunished!

Port: You dogs leave!

Coco: Typical Atlas scum.

Velvet: I knew they would pull something like this.

Fox: Typical arrogance.

Yatsu: They should leave or else Jaune would be very angry.

Weiss stays silent

Yang: Weiss don't tell me you agree with these asshats

Weiss: I.....don't

Then suddenly all the citizens of Vale appeared as the Servants released them from the evacuation centers.

Civilian: GET OUT OF OUR CITY ATLAS SCUM!!

Civilian: You don't belong here!

Civilian: These are our saviors!!

Civilian: You didn't even help and you think you can go claim your victory!!

Civilian: If It's a fight you want It's a fight you'll get!

The entire Vale populace is rioting and throwing objects at the soldiers. As Ozpin is in a phone call.

Ozpin: I see, I understand. Jaune.

Jaune heads towards Ozpin.

Ozpin: You have full authorisation to use your Servants to attack the Atlas army if they made the first move.

Jaune: Good. I wanna teach these dogs a lesson of messing with Chaldea.

Atlas Commander: Arrest them all!! Round up all the Citizens and students that stop us!

As all the Atlas forces proceed to charge towards them as the Servants lead the citizens back. Jaune motions Odysseus to come forward. He heads to the middle of the Atlas forces as he begins his Noble Phantasm.

Odysseus: Aegis connected. Noble Phantasm departing from the hangar.

Odysseus teleports himself into the Troya Hippos.

Odysseus: Multiplex divine protection, simultaneous connection, mana amplified, strike in annihilation form!

The Horse then transforms into a Mecha

Odysseus: Troya Hippos! With this, it's settled.

Odysseus uses the Troya Hippos to fire a large beam at the Atlas forces as as all of them get disintegrated. The aftermath was a crater and ash as the entire army has been decimated. Not a single trace was left.

Artoria (Lancer): What about the fleet Jaune?

Jaune: Arjuna, strike all their ships but leave Ironwood's. All the Servants of the Assassin Class, head to Ironwood's Flagship and capture him, Winter Schnee, and the Ace Ops. The rest kill them, they are no use to us and Remnant.

Assassin Servants: Understood Master/Jaune

Arjuna: Understood Jaune.

Arjuna then begins hovering and lands at a building as he sees the Atlas Ships hovering around Vale.

Arjuna: These fools, don't deserve the riches they have. Greedy, Arrogant, they are all a disgrace.

Arjuna prepares his Noble Phantasm.

Arjuna: Well then... What to do?

Arjuna hovers above and faces the Atlas Ships.

Arjuna: Holy Ground Expansion, Space Fixation, Divine Punishment Enforcement Period Establishment... All Clear.

As Arjuna hovers in the air he brings his hand out and Summons a ball of Blue energy as it disappears from his hand.

Arjuna: By Shiva's wrath, your life ends here...Pashupata!

Then the Ball of Blue energy appears on tip of the Atlas ships as the Ball explodes and destorys all the Atlas ships as the only left is Ironwood's ship.

Ironwood looks at the scene and is shocked that his entire fleet and army are gone. Winter is shcoked as well and is worried about the outcome.

Winter: General what do we do?

Ironwood: I-

Atlas Soldier: Sir, we have intruders in the-

Ironwood: Hello, soldier! Come in!

Winter: Sir what should we do? Should we engage?

As Ironwood thinks the doors break open as Kojirou, Cursed Arm, Hundred Faces, Serentiy and Jing Ke all disarmed the remaining Atlas soldiers. Harriet tries to break free but Yan Qing punches her in the face as she gets knocked out. King Hassan and the rest of the Assassins enter and dispatch all the Atlas soldiers in the Command Deck of the ship.

King Hassan: You made a grave mistake attacking here Ironwood. Ozpin and the Contractor will have words with you.

As all the Assassins put Aura cuffs on them as they lead the flagship to Beacon. Once they arrived they lead all the captured Ironwood, Winter, and Ace Ops to Ozpin and the staff of Beacon. As Ozpin is very angry.

Ozpin: Ironwood I made it very clear not to attack Chaldea and you made it worse by invading Vale. This could be considered...No this is an act of War Ironwood and your forces paid the price.

Ironwood dosent answer as he is defeated.

Ozpon: The council has decided to ban all Atlas forces out of Vale, they will no longer want your support. There's a Bullhead waiting for you and your men. Now get the hell out of here and out of my sight. You are no longer part of the Inner Circle and if you think of working with her, we'll be there to stop you and kill you.

Jaune: And here is a parating gift from us.

As Jaune uses Excalibur and cuts off Ironwood's prosthetic arm as he screams. Winter tries to save Ironwood, but is grabbed by Nightingale and then the Nurse grabs her head and smashes it in the ground as hard as she can as the ground has cracks on it and Winter is unconsious. As Jaune then cuts off Ironwood's other arm, he tells Nightingale to heal his would, she does that as Jaune gave him one Final message.

Jaune: Ever try hurting my family again. I'll make sure Atlas is nothing but ash.

As Jaune kicks Ironwood as he gets knocked out.

Jaune: You can pick your trash and get the hell out of here!

The Ace Ops picked up Ironwood and Winter who's face is blooded and bruised. As they head to the Bullhead.

Ozpin: Was that necessary Jaune?

Jaune: Yes it was, I want to send a message to Atlas to make it clear not to mess with us or else.

Ozpin: I see.....now then we have much work to do.

Jaune: Indeed.

As the day was spent fixing the entirety of Vale.

Meanwhile

Salem looks through the Battle of Vale through her Seer, she sees the damage of the battle and observes all the Servants as they help clean the mess of the aftermath of the battle with all the citizens helping as well. Salem also sees the giant crater in the City. She moves the Seer towards Beacon as she observes the students and Ozpin, she zooms in on them hoping to see anything of interest but once she saw a certain person. She stood there frozen.

She sees herself in her old form before she became the woman she is now and right beside her was Ozma. She sees Ozpin talking to them as if it's a normal thing.

Salem: What is this? What is going on?! How is this possible?! Tyrian! Watts! Hazel!

The Three all rushed inside.

Tyrian: Yes mistress, what is it you need?

Salem: Find anything you can on what's happening on Beacon now! I need answers and I need it now!

Everyone: Yes mistress.

As the three of them leave, Salem continues observing as she thinks about this new problem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.3K 15
Despite saving Cardin from an Ursa, he still exposed the truth about Jaune's transcripts. His friends and family abandoned him. Most of the students...
445K 5K 48
Jaune's Transcripts have been exposed by Cardin and he was shunned, beaten, and bullied everyday. The only people who supported him were Ruby, Blake...
18.3K 285 13
Jaune Arc was a boy who was born with a difficult life. His mother and Sisters neglected him due to being mind controlled by his father and his sperm...
25.3K 289 17
A/N: Jaune Arc's transcript was revealed by his bully Cardin making the whole Academy only a few not turn against him... made him became The Reincarn...