Kdrama Opinions

By jkqlvr

Heyy besties ;) welcome to my Kdrama Rating Book! I will present and rate Kdramas and tell you some random f... More

<3 Introduction <3
All of us are dead
My name
Soundtrack #1
Abyss
Tomorrow
Business proposal
Snowdrop
Doom at your service
Vincenzo
Dr.Romantic 2
Link:eat, love or die
Top 12 Ost's
20th centruy girl

Sound of Magic

259 8 4
By jkqlvr

the show, the sound of magic is about a girl who is very poor. She lives alone with her only family member she has contact with, her sister. Despite that, she is very smart and goes to a private school. One day she was lead to an abandoned place where she met a mysterious magician.
The only thing he said is.......

*ANNARA SUMANARA*

My opinion:

I enjoyed the drama a lot. The first minute, when it began, was excellent. And as you already know, it was kind of a musical. Sometimes I was irritated when they were singing, and I may have spoiled some of the songs, but overall, the drama was very good. It was sad that the drama was short, and in the end, I had no idea if he was a true magician or not.

Points:

8/10

Details:

Episoden: 6

Genre:

•Drama
•Musical
•Fantasy

Year: 2022

On Netflix and Dramacool

Trailer:

Conclusion:

I hope next year, season 2 comes out because I have a lot of questions about the drama, about some things. I'm very curious.
And the presence of Hwang In-Yeop is reason enough to watch the show;)

——————————————
______________________

Main Character:

Ji Chang-wook
Lee Eul/Ryu Min
(magician)

Netflix photoshot:

_________

Choi Sung-eun
Yoon Ah-yi
(Student)

Netflix photoshot:

__________________

Hwang In-yeop
Na Il-deung
(Student)

Netflix photoshot:

___________________

_____________

My favorite lyrics:

„Hiding in the dark doesn't mean it disappears, turn on the light and don't be afraid to choose a road you have never taken before"

~Do you believe in magic by Ji Chang-wook

—————————

Hope you found it interesting!

When you like the chapter , let a vote here!

Thanks for reading <3

See you soon...

Bye bye🕊️

~Mimi<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
305K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
173K 4.6K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...