Faded fate

By magical_AditiRathore

This story is about a girl name Avni and A businessman Nei Khanna it is about their relationship which dies b... More

Prologue
Introduction of Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Teaser
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Teaser
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Last chapter

Chapter 35

944 188 80
By magical_AditiRathore

It was the time of the morning, the sun was shining on the beautiful hotel. Neil was standing with Juhi in the corridor near the rail. Neil was in deep thoughts. Juhi snapped her fingers in front of Neil's eyes. Neil came back to reality. He looked at Juhi.

Juhi: where are you lost, Mr Khanna?

Neil squeezed his eyes and pinch them.

Neil: aa, nothing. You say, what do you want?

Juhi: breakfast.

Neil frowns.

Juhi: I am very hungry and I am sure you also do not have your breakfast so let's go fast.

Juhi intervened her arm in his arm and starts to go. Neil stopped her.

Neil: Juhi, Juhi.

Juhi looked at him.

Neil: you go, I am coming, I have to make an important phone call.

Juhi: later.

Neil gets irritated because he wants to talk to Avni.

Neil: Juhi, please.

Juhi flinched and left Neil's hand she looked at Neil shockingly.

Neil: everything has a limit.

Juhi fumes and starts panting. Neil was shocked.

Neil: relax, Juhi. Calm down. I am sorry, I am sorry, I shouted at you. Relax, calm down.

Neil hugs her and calms her by petting her back.

Juhi hugs him back and she closes her eyes. Neil looked at his phone which was in his hand. Neil thinks.

On the other side, Avni was sitting on the bed in her room. She was in deep thoughts. She thinks about Neil and Juhi. She saw the flashes of how Neil behaved on their reception day, how Juhi took Neil with her at the party, Neil danced with Juhi, Juhi and Neil came together at the restaurant and now she heard Juhi's voice. Avni thinks. She squeezed her eyes and got up. She goes to spend time with Shweta and Bebe.

Avni came to the dining area and she smiled to see Bebe and Shweta. She wished them morning and starts helping Shweta in arranging the table.

Later, Avni was sitting on the bed and was thinking. She got up and took her laptop from the table and she goes to sit on her bed and starts her work. She worked for some hours then her phone rang. She smiled to see Neela maa's number. Avni picked up her phone.

Avni: Hello, mamma, how are you?

Nm: I am fine, how are you?

Avni: Good.

Nm: hmm. I thought, my daughter doesn't have time to call her mother so I call her.

Avni smiled.

Avni: it's good you called me.

Neela maa goes to sit on the couch.

Nm: hmm, so again you did not go with Neil. Hmm?

Avni: you also did not go with papa.

Nm: don't twist the matter.

Avni: mammaaa, you called to talk to me or to backbite about your son-in-law.

Neela maa was surprised.

Nm: Avni?

They laughed.

Nm: well, you are not completely wrong, Mother-in-laws love to backbit their sons-in-law.

Avni smiled.

Avni: so what are you doing now?

Nm: nothing, just getting bored.

Avni smiled. She thinks.

Later, Shweta and Bebe were sitting in the living area and Avni came there.

Bebe: Avni, you, come sit.

Avni smiled and sat. She looked nervous. Shweta and Bebe noticed that Avni is hesitating.

Bebe: Avni, do you want to say something?

Avni looked at her.

Avni: ab, Bebe, aa. I want your permission.

Shweta: permission?

Bebe: say, my child.

Avni: I want to go to the Mehta house.

They smiled. Avni looked at them. Avni was looking at them with hope and was nervous.

Avni: for some days.

Their smile faded. They looked at each other. Avni waits for their reply.

Avni: Actually, mamma is alone at home, papa went to Dehli for a conference and she also has stones in her kidney so I don't want her to live alone. Also, Mamma is asking me for long to come and live with her for some days. I did not stay there after my marriage sooo...

Avni looked at them with hope.

Bebe and Shweta smiled.

Bebe: that's it, what was the thing of hesitating in that. You can go that is your home too you can live as many days as you want.

Avni smiled.

Shweta: did you talk to Neil about it?

Avni looked at her. She recalls Neil and Juhi are together there and she heard Neil call Juhi's name.

Avni: he is busy. I thought to ask your permission first then I will talk to him.

They smiled.

Bebe: you can go.

Avni smiled.

Avni: thank you.

She sighs and thinks.

Shweta: by the way, when are you going?

Avni: tomorrow.

Shweta: ok.

Shweta recalls something.

Shweta: it's good, Bebe, we were also going for one day for the wedding to Pune so it's good Avni is going to her mother's home.

Avni frowns.

Bebe: oh yes.

Avni: you were going to Pune.

Bebe: yes, it is my friend's granddaughter's wedding so she invites us but we will come back the day after tomorrow.

Avni: oh.

Bebe: yes.

Shweta: but please, you come back soon we will miss you.

Avni and Bebe smiled. Avni goes to her and sits beside her. Avni holds her shoulder from the front and hugs her. Avni kissed her cheek and keeps her head on her shoulder. Avni closed her eyes. Shweta smiled.

Avni: I will miss you too.

They smiled. Shweta pets her cheek. Avni opened her eyes and her smile faded. She sighs and thinks.

The whole day, Avneil could not talk to each other. First, Neil was busy at a conference then Juhi took him shopping. Neil and Juhi were passing by the shops and Neil saw a beautiful pendant. Neil stopped, Juhi stopped as she was intervening with her arm in his arm. Juhi turns to Neil who was looking at the pendant. Juhi looked at the shop.

Juhi: what happened?

Neil looked at her.

Neil: ab, aa, Juhi, you go to buy a dress for you. I have to buy a pen. (Neil closed his eyes) I, I mean, bracelet for me.

Juhi: bracelet?

Neil nods.

Neil: yeah.

Juhi: can I come with you?

Neil was shocked.

Neil: n, no, I saw it, I will join in five minutes.

Juhi: ok.

Juhi goes. Neil looked at the shop then he again looked at Juhi and he fastly goes to the shop. He stopped at the counter. Neil saw the pendant and smiled. Neil looked at the shopkeeper.

Neil: Excuse me, I want that pendant.

The shopkeeper nods and showed Neil the pendant. Neil holds that in his fingers and smiled.

Neil: pack it.

The shopkeeper nodded and Neil smiled to think about Avni. Neil paid the bill. He was going to Juhi but on the way, he saw a saree and smiled. He frowns with a smile.

Neil: what has happened to me, why do I remember Avni by seeing the things. Why do I want to do the shopping for her?

Neil smiled and he looked at the saree. Neil goes there and he bought that saree for Avni then he saw a bag and he goes there like this he did shopping for Avni and for the family then he met Juhi after one hour.

Juhi: where were you?

Neil: I thought to do some shopping for the family.

Juhi smiled.

Juhi: so what did you buy for me?

Neil was looking at her.

Neil: ab, Juhi, aa.

Juhi laughed.

Juhi: relax, Neil, I am joking.

Juhi looked at him.

Juhi: what you have given me nothing can match that.

They smiled.

Juhi: today, I am alive just because of you else.

Juhi looked down and rolls her ring.

Neil: Juhiii...

Juhi looked at him.

Neil: ok leave this topic and let's go and do the shopping for you.

They smiled.

At the time of the night, Avni packed her bags and she thinks. She looked at the phone which was kept near the bag. She picks that and thinks. Avni dialled Neil's number which was switched off. Avni cuts the call and thinks.

On the other side, Neil came after getting fresh and he kept the towel on the bed and took his phone. He saw it is switched off.

Neil: oh no.

Neil closed his eyes and he turns his face. Neil was angry as he wants to talk to Avni.

Neil: this phone.

Neil keeps that on charge and sits on the bed. He looked at the phone then he went out for dinner and came back late at night and he looked at the phone and saw Avni's two missed calls.

Neil: oh no, what is this all happening why couldn't I be able to talk to Avni?

Neil thinks.

Neil was laying on the bed and thinking about Avni who was also laying on the bed keeping her both hands under her face and was thinking about Neil.

The next morning, Avni was standing with Shweta and Bebe in the living area.

Bebe: are you ready?

Avni nods with a smile.

Shweta: What did Neil say?

Avni looked at her.

Avni: ab, wo, Mummy Ji, his number is continuously unreachable so I couldn't get the chance to tell him but don't worry, I will talk to him.

Shweta holds her arm.

Shweta: ok. I am sure, he will understand and will also agree with your decision.

Avni smiled then she thinks.

Avni was standing with Shweta and Bebe outside the Khanna mansion and Avni took their blessings then she got in the car.

Driver: can we go, ma'am?

Avni: yes, let's go.

Avni looked at Shweta and Bebe who waves their hands and Avni also waves her hand. Avni goes from there. Shweta and Bebe looked at each other.

Neil was dialling, Avni's number which was on silent mode and Avni was in deep thoughts. Neil cuts the call, he again called her but got no response.

Neil: tch, why Avni is not picking up my call.

Neil thinks and again dialled Avni's number who was thinking something and the third call also cuts and the screen shows three missed calls.

Neil looked at the phone and thinks.

Neil: is she angry with me? Of course, she would be, she called you last night but you...

Neil looked away in anger then he thinks.

The Mehta house was shining in sun rays and the doorbell rang. Neela maa opened the door and was surprised to see Avni. Avni smiled.

Nm: Avni?

She hugged Avni.

Nm: what a pleasant surprise? You, suddenly?

Avni: you will let me come inside or will make me stand here till night.

Neela maa smiled.

Nm: shut up, dramebaaz.

They smiled and goes inside. Avni and Neela maa sat. The maid gave water to Avni then they talked and Avni felt her heart light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 4.2K 19
Avni has lost her memory and wants to leave but Neil wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their love...
16.2K 1.8K 9
Peek inside to know the story.
125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
37.7K 4.8K 17
Imperfect yet perfect relation. Abnormal for world but normal for them. She was darkness, he was light. She was sadness, he became her happiness...