๐”๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€ โœฟ ๐๐€ ๐‰๐€๐„๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

By jisungiespace

โœฟ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™พ ๐™ฐ๐š„ โœฟ"๐š†๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐™ธ'๐™ผ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„, ๐™ธ ๐™ต๐™ด๐™ด๐™ป ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐™ธ'๐™ผ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š„๐šƒ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ฐ." More

โœฟ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โœฟ
โœฟ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โœฟ
โœฟ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โœฟ
โœฟ2
โœฟ3
โœฟ4
โœฟ5
โœฟ6
โœฟ7
โœฟ8
โœฟ9
โœฟ10
โœฟ11
โœฟ12
โœฟ13
โœฟ14
โœฟ15
โœฟ16
โœฟ17
โœฟ18
โœฟ19
โœฟ20
โœฟ21
โœฟ22
โœฟ23
โœฟ24
โœฟ25
โœฟ26
โœฟ27
โœฟ28
โœฟ29
โœฟ30
โœฟ31
โœฟ32
โœฟ33
โœฟ34
โœฟ35
โœฟ36
โœฟ37
โœฟ38
โœฟ39
โœฟ40
โœฟ41
โœฟ42
โœฟ43
โœฟ44
โœฟ45
โœฟ46
โœฟ47
โœฟ48
โœฟ49
โœฟ50
โœฟ51
โœฟ52
โœฟ53
โœฟ54
โœฟ55
โœฟ56
โœฟ57
โœฟ58
โœฟ59
โœฟ60
โœฟ61
โœฟ62
โœฟ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โœฟ
โœฟ๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“โœฟ

โœฟ1

4.1K 121 185
By jisungiespace

Narcissistic, my god, I love it~

The school bell rang that meant the first class would be starting soon. Rowoon was sitting at a tiny desk with a straight posture, looking blankly at the black board infront. He remained quiet ever since he entered the classroom but deep down he was excited to experience something new. He looked around and other kids were also sitting in their places, some were scared of the new atmosphere, some already started talking with others while some with red, puffy eyes indicating they were crying. He noticed a woman sitting on a chair, keeping an eye on the little children. After a few minutes, another woman came in with a kid in her arms while holding another child's hand who was standing beside her side. Both were crying so much that it was hard for the teachers to make them stop. Seeing them shouting and weeping, few other kids also started crying. Rowoon didn't have any reaction as both the teachers were trying their best to make them stop wailing by giving them some toys and telling them some nice words.

Finally after everything settled down and the classroom became quiet like before, one of the teachers went out while the other one stood at the front with a welcoming smile. Somehow the students felt safe seeing her. "Hello children, I'm your homeroom teacher. My name Park Joy. You can call me Miss Joy." Her voice was sweet and calming which made the children relax. "So, today is your first day in school. Don't need to be scared. It is a beautiful place where you can make so many friends. So, why don't you start with introducing yourself to the class." She walked to the corner of the first row and asked the toodler, "What is your name, baby?"

The boy was a little shy and pursed his lips into a thin line before whispering to the teacher, "Jung Seojun."

"Okay Jung Seojun. What a nice name you have! How about your parents? Do you know their names?" She was testing the students in this way.

Like this, Joy asked every student their names and parents' names. Everyone could say their name but some were unable to remember their parents'. Finally it was Rowoon's turn. He was a smart and confident boy who had good manners. So, when she asked him his name, he stood up to answer, "My name is Lee Roowon."

The young teacher was impressed because he was the first one to stand up and answer her which showed his respect towards her and that he had been taught manners. Rowoon's voice was clear unlike some other children of his age. "And what is your mother's name?"

"My mother's name is Lee Eunseo."

"And what about your father?"

The little boy paused because he didn't know what to say. He looked around and saw everyone's eyes on him. "I don't know."

"Oh it's okay. You probably forgot it. That's alright"

"No, I don't know his name because I don't have a father", he said, looking down.

The woman was lost of words. "Uhh it's okay, Rowoon. You still have your mother. I know she loves you a lot. You may sit down now."

The boy sat down with a smile. Yes, he had his mother with him.

°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°

"Ugh!!!" Eunseo stomped into the company and sat on her seat. She sighed exasperatedly and threw her head back in frustration. Her desk was in the Marketing Department only so, seeing her like that, Jimin and Aeri walked towards her as the latter asked, "What happened, Eunseo?"

"Don't even ask. Mr. Na's son just landed on Seoul and he asked me to pick him up from the airport. There was no time left and then Mr. Na said his son didn't like to wait so, I had to speed up and took so many shortcuts and even almost hit a truck. But thankfully, I reached the airport in one piece. I was searching for him although I only saw his pictures a few times and then..."

"Then?" Jimin was curious.

"After a whole hour of waiting, I got a call from Sir and he said his son didn't want to come with me. Like what?!?! I almost got into an accident and he refused to come with me. Like me?!?!"

"Oh Eunseo-ah, forget it. By the way, Sir was searching for you. You should go to his office", the Japanese said.

She released a pent of breath and threw herself off the chair. Before entering the office, she inhaled and exhaled to cool herself, then knocked on the door and opened it. As soon as the door was opened, the CEO came running towards her. "Eunseo, I'm so sorry. I should have called you earlier but I forgot and you had to wait there for one hour. I know you will forgive me for sure. Also we have a meeting in five minutes with the Designing Department. See you there", he said in one go and rushed out of the room not giving her any scope to speak as she rolled her eyes.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

"Thank you so much", the blonde-haired male said to some men and shut the door close. He turned around and saw the living room of his apartment filled with so many boxes.

The apartment was on the eighth floor of a building and it had three bedrooms having a bathroom for each room, a kitchen and a living room. It already had furnitures giving it a luxurious look. A big chandelier was hanging from the ceiling of the living room, a white L-shaped sofa with a table at the center and a T.V. on the wall with some side cabinets. The kitchen and the dining room was just beside the living room and there was also a big balcony with a good view of the city of Seoul. Three bedrooms were already well decorated with beds, wardrobes and other necessary things and had glass walls on one side.

"Woah. Everything is already here. Then what did you order?", Jeno asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Just some necessary things like utensils, toiletries, sheets and pillows, vases, a toaster, rice cooker, a coffee maker, juicer and that fridge over there", Jaemin answered, pointing over the new refrigerator that just came. "Some few other things will also come later."

"And they are delivered so fast?"

"Ofcourse. I'm Na Jaemin. I don't like to wait. You already know that. C'mon we have a lot of work to do, Jeno."

The three-year-old girl was already asleep on the sofa after eating at the restaurant when they came to Seoul.

"Jaerin looks so cute when she is asleep, right?", the muscular boy said with his eye smile while taking out the utensils from the boxes.

"Right. The only peaceful time I get is when she is sleeping", the father said as he was wiping the vases with a small piece of cloth.

"Why didn't you go home?"

After a long pause, he answered, "Because I'm not yet ready. Thankfully, I had the spare keys of this apartment so, we can stay here for a while."

"It's been three years, actually four, you have been hiding the fact that you are a father now. Why don't you tell your parents about Jaerin. I know they will accept her. Afterall she is their grand-daughter."

"I know, Jeno. But it's just so hard to tell them the truth. I could have told them years ago but I didn't because I was scared. My Dad is not a problem but my Mom... you don't know her. She will be furious to know the truth."

"But you can't keep her hiding from them. One day, they have to know. And no grandmother hates her grandchild. You know grandparents love their grandchildren more than their own children actually."

"You are right. I just need some time. I will eventually tell them soon."

"Yeah that's better. Thankfully, you have money so, it wasn't financially hard for you raising her in the States. But ofcourse, I was the one who witnessed you staying awake for nights taking care of Jaerin and side by side studying. I'm just so proud of you. You never ran away from your duties no matter how hard it was."

The blonde guy flashed a grin. "Thanks to you too, Jeno. Without you, it would have been impossible for me to raise her. You didn't really have to look after her but you still did. You stayed by side for the whole time. So, thank you. I just want to give her the best life."

"I should be thanking you too for letting me stay here."

"No problem. It's good to have a company. But are you really not gonna go home? You didn't even inform your parents that you came back."

"Because I don't want to face them. Yes, they did a lot for me, made me go to a good school, sent me to abroad for my studies, gave me everything I wanted. But you already know what exactly they did that made me hate them so much."

"I know. I know. I totally understand you."

"Don't worry. I will soon find a job and move out. But in no way, I'm going back to that house."

"Hey it's okay. You can stay here for weeks, months or even years. Jaerin likes you a lot. She will be sad if you are not around."

Jeno giggled a little. "Don't you think she likes me more than you?"

"I don't want to say yes but I can't disagree I guess", he answered with a sigh and shook his head as Jeno laughed.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Next day.

The twenty-one-year young lady looked at her reflection on the walls of the elevator and fixed her hair a little bit. The elevator made a ding sound and the door opened as she stepped out of it. On her way to her desk, she greeted a couple of her colleagues and then, took her seat.

The long dark blue-haired girl named Jimin came with her Japanese friend to Eunseo's desk where she had settled herself just now.

"How was Rowoon's first day at school?", Aeri asked.

"He said it was fun although he didn't make any friend yet. I told him it takes time to be friends with someone", the brown-haired girl answered.

"Rowoon is a quiet kid but he is not a shy one. I'm sure he will find himself some good friends. He is pretty smart of his age too", Jimin said.

"What are you two doing here?"

They heard a familiar voice from behind and the two girls nervously turned around only to see the Director of the Marketing Department, Ms. Han Sooah. She was a twenty-nine year old woman with black, straight hair upto her shoulders. She wore square glasses and a red lipstick. The woman was really serious about work. But somehow, she knew all the tea of the company's people.

"Ms. Han? W-we were just about to start working", the tallest girl stuttered.

"Hmm." She nudged her thumb over her shoulders, gesturing them to go back to their seats. The girls were about to do so when Sooah held them by their shoulders to make them stop. "Do you know what I heard?", she asked in excitement.

The three ladies looked at each other in confusion and asked, "What?"

She slammed her hands on Eunseo's desk not so loudly and gestured them to come closer so they did. She whispered, "I think Mr. Na is stepping down from the CEO position."

Gasps were heard from all the three younger girls.

"How do you know?", Jimin asked the Director.

"Well yesterday I was passing by Sir's office when I saw the door was slightly opened and heard the conversation between our Vice-president and Mr. Na."

"Mr. Na is retiring? He is not even that old to retire", Aeri said in disappointment. Afterall Doyoon was a good boss who treated his employees well although he was strict.

"Who do you think is gonna be the next CEO?", Jimin asked, curiosity digging her.

"I don't know. But he will obviously choose someone trusted and who can take care of Graffitti like he does", Mr. Han said.

"Right." The other three employees nodded their heads in sync.

"Now go back to work", Sooah ordered in a stern voice.

"Yes ma'am!" Jimin and Aeri rushed back to their seats.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

Eunseo was called to the CEO's office. As soon as she entered, the girl saw Doyoon greeting her with a big smile and he looked very happy.

"Oh Secretary Lee. You are probably wondering why I look so happy right?"

She awkwardly nodded.

"It's because I'm gonna be free in a few days!!!", he squealed in delight. "So, I need your help."

"Yes Sir. What help do you need?", she asked, a little confused.

"Help me arrange an inauguration ceremony next Tuesday."

"Okay sir. But for whom?"

He proudly smiled and answered, "For the new CEO of Graffitti, my son, Na Jaemin."

Kitchen and dining room :-

Living room :-

Bathroom :-

Jaemin's bedroom :-

Jeno's bedroom :-

Balcony :-

Any recent kdrama you have watched?

My GLITCH MODE album came yesterday. I got Markhyuck photocards 😭💚

Also BEATBOX is gonna be bop!!!

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 437 36
โ˜๏ธŽ ษช'แด แดษดสŸส แดแด แด‡ส€แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช'แด แด„สŸแดsแด‡ แด›แด สแดแดœ แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…
80.1K 1.6K 32
[ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ]
556K 22.1K 65
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ โ™ก"๐™ธ ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ด๐š‚๐™ฝ'๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„."
156K 4.7K 35
"i think i'm in love with your sister.." ".. wtf, how tho? have u seen her?"