Parasyte || Mother! Y/n and c...

By -PRTTYGAL

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰... More

𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘
𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚡
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒

1.4K 68 29
By -PRTTYGAL

    ❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
Warning: heavy gore kind of, eating disorder mention, abuse
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

A six year old Y/n was hurling her guts out into bathroom toilet. Her mother, Sheila L/n, sat behind her hand son her daughter's shoulder a worried look on her face. Her father, Marcus L/n, stood in the door way with a stern look, but worried eyes.

    "This is the fourth time today", Sheila said looking at her husband then back at her sick daughter. Once she was sure her daughter finally stopped throwing up she guided her body back and began wiping the left over puke off her face with a towel.

     When Y/n's eye set her fathers tears began forming up in them. His heart ached, but he couldn't let it show.

    "I'll call in for tomorrow we're taking her to the doctor", Marcus said while taking his phone out and walking away. Sheila watched as he did taking the towel off Y/n's face. Y/n let out a sniffled catching her mother's attention. "I'm sorry mommy", she whimpered. "Aww no baby it's okay", her mother said and pulled her crying daughter into her arms. She held her daughter gently, letting her feel the warmth of a mother's love.

       "It's probably just a virus okay you're going to feel better soon okay", she explained moving her daughter from her arms to hold her cheeks wiping the tears away. Y/n let out as sniffle her cries now going away.

"Do you promise", Y/n mumbled. Her mother smiled releasing her daughter's face. She held her right pink out towards her daughter. Y/n lift her hand up and wrapped her pinky around her mother's.

"I promise"

⭒❃.✮:▹

      The doctor came into the room closing the room door behind him. The family of three have been waiting in the hospital for at least 10 hours. The doctor came in a. few time to take Y/n somewhere else to run a few test.

      Right now Y/n was sat not he hospital bed. Her father jumped to his feet while he rmtoher stay beside the bed holding her small hand.

        "So what does she have", her father questioned. The doctor glanced at Y/n then back her father. He took his glasses off and placed them in his pocket then gripped the clipboard with both hands.

       "The problem is her quirk has manifested", the doctor answered. "Her throwing up is because of her quirk", her mother questioned. "Part of it", the doctor answered. "Okay so what is her quirk then shouldn't;t this be great news", her father questioned chuckling a bit. "Quirk manifestations like hers aren't always considered a..celebration", the doctor explained.

         "The reason you're daughter is puking after meal she eats is because she can't eat, she can't eat human food anymore", the doctor stated. "The reason she developed this quirk at such a late age is due to the fact her body had to grow adjust to the changes she has to go through to be able to use this quirk", he explained.

            "What did you mean by she can't eat human food", her mother questioned, her grip on her daughter's hand squeezing. "Her body can't handle the benefits of eating food nor stomach it", he answered. "...Unfortunately, she can only eat one thing...", he began. "What is it can she eat then, I'll start buying more whatever she can eat", Her father said looking at his wife.

           "The reason you were in here for so long was because I need to speak with some of my colleagues and doctor friends to figure out what she can eat cause this the first time this ever having a patient like your daughter", the doctor explained. "Just tell us what she can eat and we'll buy it", her father sighed already getting frustrated.

           "The news will cause a great deal of stress', the doctor sighed. "As if this isn't stressful ready just tell us what can she eat", her fathered demanded.

            Humans...she can only eat humans", the doctor answered. Her mother's eyes widened a bit, her father just stood there shaking his head and elating out a dry laugh.

           "Are you messing with me", Her father scoffed rubbing his eyes. "I am not, I rather not prove to you your daughter is a cannibal", the doctor explained. "Do you understand what you are saying, you are telling me my daughter is a monster", he father snapped.

           "Marcus", her mother fussed. "Sir I assure you I have all the test that can prove your daughters condition", the doctor stated. "Overall what I am telling you is that your daughter is no longer able to eat human food, she has to eat flesh and organs to be able to survive", he explained.

          "Show me the tests then...Go GO GET THEM", her father roared, his voice laced with anger. The doctor nodded his head and headed for the door and left. Soon as the door closed her father collapsed down int he nears chair. He was hunched over, his face hiding in his hands. It scared Y/n how her father was acting so defeated.

          Y/n noticed the change in atmosphere of her  hospital room. It was thick filled with tension and despair. She didn't understand why, but she knew her parents were upset. She gripped her mother's hand hoping her mother would explain to her in simpler terms of what kind of sickness she has. Her mother instead stared down at the ground. She began pulled her hand out of her daughter's grip and placed it back on her lap. Y/n gave her a sad look then looked back down at her own hands.

⭒❃.✮:▹

    "Just swallow it", her mother ordered pushing the plate of chicken and rice in front of Y/n, urging her to try and eat it. Y/n sat at the end of the table. She wa salon smaller now. Her skin was hugging the shape of her skull the chubbiness and fat now gone from how malnourished she was.

      Two months have passed now ever since the doctor visit. Heather paid the doctor to keep their child's secret. Her parents decided to just try and force Y/n to eat human food. They had the ideology that if she was able to eat human food before her quirk she can again if she just tried hard enough and force her small body to accept the food like before.

      Every time she puked her parents looked at her in disgust and shame. Every time she didn't finish her plate they would fuss at her. Every time she said she was hungry they would say

      "That's not good", her mother said. "If you try and eat and keep it down you'll feel full", her mother tried persuading. Y/n stared down at the plate of chicken. The smell enough made her wanted to gag. She glanced  up making eye contact with her father. He just watched her, with a stern look on his face. His eyes were cold now, not the sameness filled with love. Y/n slowly grabbed the fork and began poking at the bake chicken leg. Her mother snatched it form her hand and grabbed a knife. She quickly cut a small piece of the chicken. The chicken piece was stuck on the end of the form. Her mother handed her daughter the fork. Y/n took it and placed the chicken in front of her lips. She took a small gulp then took a small bite of the chicken. Soon s she did she dropped the fork making ti crash tot he floor. Her hands flew to her mouth covering it.

     The chicken tasted molded and moist. Like she got onto her knees and licked a gas station floor; it was a horrid taste.

     "Baby come on please tr-", her mother began begging, but her words were cut short by the sound of a chair scraping against the wooden floor. Her father picked up the plate and hurled it at the wall behind her. Y/n let out a squeal like cry when her father grabbed her by her shirt and lift her up int he air, dragging her out of the chair.

        "SHE SAID EAT IT", her father raged turning to the side and throwing his daughter at the wall. Her mother fell to her knees. She began picking up the chicken and the rice the best she could, leaving her daughter to be tormented by her father. 

        "If you can be a lil monster and eat people you can stomach chicken", her father ranted looming over her. Y/n just curled up in the wall. He remind was out of it from how hard she hit the wall and from the hunger. By the mere mention of chicken her mouth began salivating. Her father smelt of chicken. She could hear the blood pumping throughout his body. It made her go crazy.

         "Are you slowing", her father questioned, disgust laced in his tone. Y/n snapped out of her daze and quickly began wiping the slob off her chin and corner of her lips. "You disgusting..", he father began getting on his knees to grab the child's collar of her shirt. He gripe dit tightly to the point it was shaking her.

          "You're a monster don't you get it", he fumed.

          "Y/n eat the food come on just one more bite", her mother pleaded approaching the two. Her father lifted her up standing to his feet and pinned her to the wall. Her mother began aiming a piece of chicken towards her mouth. Y/n turned the head away trying to avoid the piece of chicken.

          "Open.Your.Mouth", her father sneered through is teeth. Y/n shook her head rapidly closing her eyes, tears starting to form in them. The smell, the horrid smell, loud noises and sound of blood pumping was making her go crazy.

            "Y/n just EAT IT DAMN IT", he smothered snapped pushing the chicken hard against her mouth. Y/n opened her eyes letting the tears fall out of her eyes hoping her parents would feel bad for her. The smell made her eyes roll back into her head, she felt like she was going to pass out.

         When she blinked she was now sitting on top of something. It was peaceful quiet now. She felt full. She notice her hands felt icky so she looked down at them. Her hands were drenched in blood so was her clothes. Her face was splattered of it. That's when she noticed what she sitting on top of. She got of it to get a better look.

        Lay out before her was the half eaten bodies of her parents. Both of them had a look of panic on their faces. Her mother's stomach and chest was open like a bowl of spaghetti some of her organs dripping out of the sides like loose noodles. Her father's limps were missing. His bones were tossed in direction of the blood covered room. Some chunks of meat and skin were missing from his face and body. The smell was delicious not the same horrid one of the chicken. Her body began trembling as realization began sinking in.

        She devoured her parents.

       She turned around and fell to her knees. She began coughing up spit onto the floor that soon began mixing in with the blood. A hoarse cry came out of her throat and she began curling up into a ball.

        "I'm...I'm sorry...I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry", Her whispers that soon turned into sobs repeated. She soon heard the door to her home open. Loud footsteps began getting louder as whoever it was got closer. Soon loud wet footsteps entered her ears. She turned her head tot he side to see who the person was.

        It was a tall man. He had purse white hair. His face had a shadow cast over his face, but his eyes still could be seen. He had a menacing smile on his face. The man leaned down not even casting a glance at her half eaten parents. He held his huge hand out towards her.

        "Come with me little one"

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296 23 9
🛸   🌎 ° 🌓 • .°•  🚀 ✯  ★ *   °   🛰  °·  🪐 .   • ° ★ • ☄ ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▆▅▄▃▃▂▃▃▄▇ ꕥ𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍. 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉�...
86.1K 2.3K 55
"Just because my dad is the number one hero, doesn't mean I was born to follow in his footsteps." -Yagi [Y/N] ⁙ Yagi [Y/N] the secret daughter of Yag...
85.9K 2.7K 30
❞𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡❞ 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎- 𝟹/𝟷𝟷/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍- 5/28/2021 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ╭───────.ೃ࿐ 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶...
138K 5.7K 37
"Y/n, you can't keep a child you found out in the streets" "Says who" "Says the government" "Does anyone listen to them anyway" #1 All Might 10/20/21...